- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Desmond wakes up in the middle of Jackie's tits. She measures him to be just a foot tall now, but Desmond questions how their relationship can progress in a healthy way.  

Chapter 21:

The day after the Jenga fiasco, I was miraculously the same size. My dick had a mind of its own lately and being in between Jackie’s tits didn’t really help. But after a short while, I fell asleep stuck in her shirt. And it was the best sleep I’d had in a long while. To be cradled like that by two things softer than any pillow was just magical.  

I woke up still in between them, but I was lying sideways. Well, more accurately, she was lying sideways on her bed. I was just a part of her now. I stretched my arms out and yawned.

“I was wondering when you’d wake up,” she cooed from behind me. 

She was still in her bikini from the night before. The odor of sweat and sex filled my nostrils. But it was her smell. Her beautiful smell. And due to my proximity to her, I was Jackie-smelled.

“Did you and the girls stay up late?” I asked.

“I think ‘til 3.”

“Wow, I must’ve been really knocked out, because I wasn’t up for that long.”

“You did a lot yesterday, my little hero! You went to a party, you climbed my body, and well, you know…the other thing.”

I smiled, “Yes, I do. The famous tit floss.”  

“I’m talking to the back of my boyfriend’s face. Turn around and face me.”

My head was peeking just above her cleavage. I twisted myself. At least, I tried. All of my attempts to turn around to see my girlfriend’s face were pathetically unsuccessful. It was official. Her boobs were stronger than me. 

“Am I too much for you?” she laughed as she watched me writhing in between her boobs.

“Yes. I think so.”

She reached down into her cleavage and took hold of my shoulders. With one quick motion, she spun me around. Her cleavage expanded to allow for my change in position, but once I was right where she wanted me to be, facing her, her boobs snapped back to cradle my body.

“I love that I’m too much for you,” she said with a penetrating glare.

“I love it too, baby.” I reached up to try to kiss her, but her tits might as well have been a vice. She graciously lowered her head and gave me a short kiss. I wasn’t satisfied. I pushed forward and kept my lips on hers. I thrusted my tiny tongue past her lips, darting around inside her mouth. My tongue was on an expedition, and it was determined to map out the entirety of Jackie’s beautiful mouth. 

Jackie surprised by how passionate I was being, pulled away to catch her breath. Her eyes shone with excitement and adoration. 

“Desmond, let’s measure you! I wanna see how tiny you are now.”

“Can we keep kissing? I—”

She sat up in her bed, “Hush up, titty boy! It’s time to see how much my boobs shrank you last night!”

I was pulled out from her breasts like I was her little doll. She effortlessly dangled me from my wrist, carrying me to the “measuring corner” as she’d dubbed it long ago. 

She set me down, regarding me with the same amount of care you’d give a fragile vase. Come to think of it, by that point, I was probably was just as fragile as a vase. 

“You have to weigh less than a pound now, Dessy! You wouldn’t believe how light you are!” she said, sitting down in front of me. 

“Oh, I believe it.”

She grabbed both of my shoulders and moved me in front of the measuring tape. She flattened my hair so she could see the numbers behind me. 

“Oh my…” was all she said at first. She kept staring behind me with a look of total bewilderment. 

“Jackie! What?!”

“You’re… You’re…”

“Spit it out!”

“You’re a foot tall, Dessy poo,” she said, “A foot.”

“You’re joking,” I laughed nervously. 

I turned and looked to see for myself. My eyes were level with the 11-and-a-half-inch mark. I turned back around to see Jackie beaming with effervescent giddiness.

“You are TWELVE INCHES TALL, Desmond! Isn’t that great!” she said in a singsong voice.

“Great?”

“Yeah! We can do things now that we could never do before.” She stood up to her full height, making me quiver in fear.

“Like what?”

Without bending down even a little bit, she said, “I think now that you are just a foot tall, it’s time we changed some things. Like how you talk to me for instance.”

Talking to her like this was downright frightening. I was standing at the foot of a 20-foot statue, only she wasn’t a statue made of marble. She was a dynamic, living, breathing woman who was the size of a statue to me. She might’ve had a point in implying that we weren’t equals anymore. 

“What’s wrong with how I talk to you?” I asked.

She slapped her hands on her hips, the noise making me jump. “Nothing. But I think you should really tack on a ‘Goddess’ after everything you say to me. It’s a little more fitting for our current circumstances, don’t you think? Besides, we’ve already had some practice with you calling me goddess.”

Not knowing what to say to that, I just said, “Uh, sure.”

“Sure, what?”

“Sure, Goddess.”

She sat down on the floor, putting her face into view. Her smile was knowing, but more than that, it was dirty. It was as if she knew something I didn’t. And if she was hiding something from me, it didn’t even matter, because I was too afraid to ask her.

“What’s the matter? Scared of your big goddess?” she asked with faux concern.

“Uh huh,” I nodded. My dick was throbbing as I stood naked in front of her.

“Your mouth is hanging open, little guy. And your pee-pee is twitching. Fear isn’t the only thing you’re feeling.”

“You’re…You’re right, Goddess. I wanted to know what other…things we could do that you had in mind.”

“Here’s something.”

She sprang to her feet at a speed that made me flinch. She bent down, grabbed my torso with a single hand and held me near her crotch. I took in the stunning sight in front of me. 

I couldn’t see a single hair, and her pussy was already glistening with pre-wetness. As she moved me closer, the walls of her vagina seemed to part on their own. Could she move her vagina at will?

Jackie rubbed my face haphazardly against her vulva, making my face shiny and sticky with her juices. Her pubic mound swelled noticeably as she got more aroused. Her moans were slow and dignified in their cadence. 

I didn’t usually take charge in situations like these, but I could tell Jackie was itching for release. Last night, she made my dreams come true pulling me in and out of her boobs. So now, I was going to make her dreams come true. And I had a fairly good idea of what she wanted.

I took hold of her pussy lips with my hands and pulled them away from each other. That got a response.

“Ohhhhh!” she screamed.

I pulled with all my might, and I when I saw an opening big enough, I shoved my entire head neck deep into her pussy.

“OHHHHHH!” 

When I let go of the outside of her pussy, her vaginal walls constricted around me, keeping my head firmly in place. I couldn’t see a thing, and there wasn’t a millimeter of air to breathe. 

From inside her, I felt Jackie’s fingers wrap around my ankles and my waist. Not soon after, I went deeper into her. She was pushing me inside her pussy! 

In the span of just a few seconds, my shoulders disappeared up her pussy, then my nipples, then my belly button. I was pulled out just as fast as I was shoved in. 

“Do you like this?!” Her voice resonated through her body. 

I stupidly tried to say something, but when I opened my mouth, it was flooded with her juices. Thankfully, she pulled my head out so I could breathe. I gulped in as much air as I could.

“Oh god, Jackie. Give me…one more…second to…catch my—"

“Nope! Time to go back in! Goddess ain’t done with you yet!”

She slammed me headfirst back into her pussy, splashing her juices all over her legs. Not only was she shoving me in and out of her vagina now, but she was bucking her hips all about. It was a violent, wet ride. 

“Touch me with your fingers!” I heard her say.

Up until that point, I had kept my arms at my sides, assuming she wanted me to be more like a dildo than a human boyfriend. But apparently, she wanted a dildo that had hands to touch her on the inside.

With all the strength I had, I lifted my arms up and off my sides, and rubbed the inner walls of Jackie’s vagina. When she didn’t respond with louder moans, I elbowed each side repeatedly. 

“Fuckkk,” she whined.

Now, I was struggling to breathe. Sure, Jackie had trained me well in the art of eating a woman out, but up to this point, she hadn’t trained me in the art of being a human dildo. 

The only chance I had of not losing consciousness inside my girlfriend was to make her cum now and hard. Knowing I was way too weak to possibly hurt her, I balled my fists as tight as they could go and began punching the inside of Jackie’s pussy. 

“Oh god, keep doing whatever that is you’re doing!” she yelled from the outside.

Every time I went back into the depths of her pussy, I threw another punch. I tried to make the blows harder each time, but after 10 punches, my arms were basically putty. With nothing left to do, I used my head. Not to think my way out of this situation, but to headbutt my girlfriend’s vagina.

“Ugghh, that’s even better! Dessy, I’m gonna, I’m gonna!”

Cum, you fucking bitch!

A torrent of fluids gushed at me, filling my mouth, nose, and eyes, then propelling me straight out of Jackie’s pussy and into the palm of her hand. I coughed profusely, spitting up her juices. 

She graciously let me recover in the palm of her hand for a few minutes. I simply laid there, getting my breathing under control. When she noticed I was shivering from how soaked I was, she wrapped me in a paper towel. I was surprised with how warm it was at this size. 

Once I was relatively dry (still sticky), Jackie recaptured my attention. She brought me up to her face, letting her fingers clasp me in place. 

“Ok, was that not an incredible experience?!” Jackie asked.

“It was certainly an adventure. I’ll give you that,” I said.

Jackie gritted her teeth and her grip on me tightened ever so slightly. “I know you’re still getting used to your new size, but when we’re alone, I want you to call me Goddess, ok?”

“Yes, Goddess,” I said, my voice strained from her squeezing me with her fingers. I could tell she was still just playing, but her tight grip on me was nothing to scoff at.

“Good. Now, I know you’re not going to love this, but your baby-sized bed is too big for you now. So, I’ve set up an alternative for you. I think it may actually be cozier!”

“Can I take a look, Goddess?”

“Of course, my little dolly!” She twisted me around in her hand and presented what looked like a Nike shoebox on her night table. Size 14 men’s. 

“Don’t tell me I’m going to be sleeping in your shoe, Goddess.”

“Of course, you won’t be sleeping in a shoe! Although, that gives me ideas for later.”

I looked at her with confusion, scared about what she was suggesting. 

“So, where will I be sleeping?” I asked.

She jokingly bopped her own head with an open hand, poking fun at herself for getting so lost in her thoughts.

“Oh yeah! You’ll be sleeping in this shoebox!”

She lifted me with one hand, and flung open the shoebox with the other, revealing the inside. Jackie had cut a piece off of my crib mattress to fit perfectly inside the box. In addition to that, she’d also cut my sheets to size. And scattered about were a million tiny decorative pillows, probably from one of her old dollhouses. She even had a mini ladder I could use to climb inside my new bed. 

“Jackie, this is just…amazing.”

“Really?! I put so much work into this!”

“Yeah, it’s so nice,” I said, “You really are the best girlfriend a guy could ask for.”

“The best Goddess you mean?”

“Yes. Yes, Goddess.”

Still sitting in her hand, I looked up at her massive face and saw a different person in Jackie. When we first met, she was intimidating, but I could see myself being on relatively equal footing as her as a human being. How could I see us as equals in a relationship now? She was almost 7 times taller than me, and she was hundreds of times heavier than me. 

Then a thought came to me. Were Jackie and I doomed to fail as a couple? Could we even be considered a couple anymore? What kind of a boyfriend is able to sit in his girlfriend’s hand without weighing it down even a little bit? What kind of a boyfriend can be stowed away in his girlfriend’s cleavage? What kind of a boyfriend sleeps in his girlfriend’s shoebox?

All of these questions of inadequacy came to head right at that moment, and I knew I wouldn’t be able to keep my feelings hidden from Jackie. I opened my mouth to cut off the choked-up feeling that was rising through my throat.

“Jackie?”

“Goddess, Desmond. Goddess.”

“No. I want to talk serious with you for a minute. If that’s even still allowed,” I said.

She put me down on her night table next to my shoebox and sat down on her bed. She was still way taller than me sitting down. “Of course, it’s still allowed. I’m sorry if I’m going a little overboard with the whole ‘goddess’ thing. It’s just that when you first called me your queen, it turned me on so much. And then when you called me Goddess, oh god, it got me so wet.”

Jackie had no idea what can of worms I was about to unleash on her. I was nervous, but I convinced myself that it had to be discussed.

“Well, that might be a problem. Don’t you think?”

“What? You calling me ‘Goddess’? No! I don’t think it’s a problem at all.”

I remained composed, knowing if I had any chance of explaining what I was feeling to Jackie, I needed to be gentle with my words.

“It’s just that—I don’t know how—I want to—ahhh! I don’t know how to say this!” I said, struggling with a way to articulate my feelings.

She stroked my stomach with a single finger, “Just say it as simply as possible.”

“Ok fine. Here it goes… How can your Goddess be your girlfriend at the same time?”

She squinted her eyes in confusion, and her finger conspicuously retreated from my stomach. Clearly, I hadn’t done a good enough job elucidating what I was trying to say.

“Jackie, think about it. How can a mortal man be in an equal relationship with someone that is so much more superior in every way?”

“Desmond, I’m not literally a goddess. You’re really taking the fun out of all this,” she dismissed me, flipping her hair behind her shoulder.

“I know you’re not a goddess in the literal sense of the word, but to me, you basically are. I mean, you are huge compared to me. You could crush me to death just by sitting on me! Do you really think two people so imbalanced could have a healthy relationship?”

Now, with an emerging scowl on her face, she flipped the question back on me, “What do you think? Do you think we’re too imbalanced to be a healthy relationship?”

The truth was: I didn’t know. I had no idea if we could realistically go the distance with this size imbalance. I couldn’t say yes to her question, but I couldn’t say no either. So, I straddled the middle.

“Not yet. I can still talk to you and do stuff with you and pleasure you sexually, but what happens when I’m an inch tall? What happens when I’m ant-sized? What happens when I’m even smaller than that?! We won’t be able to do anything together anymore! Hell, I won’t be able to do anything with anyone anymore! I’ll live a lonely life in your shoebox, or in your purse, or in your tits. That’s not the kind of life I want to live, Jackie. I want to make money, be my own man! I want to commute to work every day from my tiny studio apartment. I want to buy a house, have some kids, save some money, and die in peace someday! I don’t want to die like this! Shrinking away into nothing! I can’t die like that! And YOU are willing to let that happen!”

Never did I think all of that would come out of my mouth. I actually ranted in front of Jackie. And she didn’t even stop me. She let me berate her with a guilty look on her face. That scared me more than if she were to clamp my mouth shut and threw me back into her pussy.

“Desmond. You have to believe me when I tell you. I’m not willing to let that happen. I will never let that happen. Ever,” she said in a grave tone.

“What are you talking about?! You have no idea what’s even happening to me! Nobody does!”

She had an even guiltier look now. Her lips were tightly pressed together, and she couldn’t make eye contact with me, a doll sized man. 

“What?!” I shouted at her, “If you have something to say to me, say it!”

Looking like she was on the verge of tears, she said, “This is going to be hard to say,

Desmond. It’s about time I be honest with you, because healthy relationships are built on honesty, right?”

It wasn’t the time for her to be asking me questions.

“Tell me…what you were going to tell me,” my voice shook with irritation.

Jackie crouched down in front of the night table until her head was level with me. Her fingers gripped the edge of the table. She looked down to the floor, presumably gathering the cohones to tell me whatever she was about to tell me. 

“Ok, you want the truth. Here it is. Our first meeting wasn’t exactly spontaneous. It was planned.”

I was already utterly confused. “Planned? By who?”

“The volleyball team. They scouted out a bunch of different guys for me to choose from, all of them freshmen. And I chose you.”

“So…your teammates got the information of a bunch of guys—”

“Ten to be exact,” she interjected.

“Ten guys,” I continued, “And out of those options you chose me to be your boyfriend? I mean, that’s pretty weird, but what does that have to do with—”

“I’m not done, Desmond.”

Where is she going with this?

“Ok. Go on,” I said.

“So, when we first met, remember that note I gave you?”

“The note with your phone number on it?”

“Yeah. The ink I used has special properties, Desmond.”

I scoffed, “Special properties? What? Was it like one of those erasable pens?”

“No. When that ink comes in contact with skin, it can alter physical matter. The user can manipulate the matter of another human being.”

I was starting to get an idea of what she might be saying, and I didn’t like where it was going.

“What did you do, Jackie?”

She took a deep, gulping breath.

“When you first touched that ink, that was the beginning of the shrinking process.”

I stormed away from her, stomping my tiny feet as I went, and punched my shoebox in a fit of absolute rage. I took a few calming breaths to ready myself for what was next.

I walked back to her with as much poise as I could muster. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. 

“Are you telling me that you are the reason I’ve been shrinking this entire time? Please tell me that’s not true, Jackie.”

She wiped her eyes and sniffled. “I’m sorry, Desmond. I’m so, so sorry. You have to understand I—”

I didn’t let her finish. I wasn’t ready for some sanctimonious explanation as to why it was completely justified for her to shrink me. I fell to my knees and screamed at the top of my lungs. But my anger didn’t last long. My capacity to yell only lasted me a few seconds in fact. My off-the-charts anger was quickly replaced with a crushing despair.

My head fell down to the table, and I bawled into the wood, wetting it with my tiny tears. 

Jackie tried to pick me up to comfort me, but I slapped her fingers away with all the strength I had. I didn’t want to talk to her. Not after what she did to me.

“Desmond! Please let me explain!”

Anger crept back into me. Jackie really thought she was entitled to have me listen to her ridiculous excuses for shrinking me. 

I stood up and pointed a finger in her face, “No! Get me my phone!”

“Why?” she said, still choked up with tears. 

“I’m calling Maggie to pick me up. I’m staying with her for a few days. I can’t fucking deal with this right now!”

“Desmond, please don’t leave me! I love—”

“Don’t you dare say that to me right now! Ok?! Because nobody shrinks a person that they love! That’s not something you do to someone you love!”

Jackie was fully crying now. Without another word, she got up and brought me my phone. She placed it flat on the night table in front of me.

I tapped into my phone and called Maggie. 

“Hey Desmond, what’s goin’ on?”

“You need to come pick me up at Volleyball house,” I said. “You need to come right now, you hear me?!”

“Ok, ok! I’m coming right away! What happened?!”

“I know something I didn’t know before, Maggie. Something big. I’ll tell you when you get here.”