- Text Size +

Chapter 17:

It was 4:59. A day had passed.

Jackie had already left for practice with all the rest of the girls, so I had the whole house to myself. With great difficulty, I dragged a stool over to the window and climbed on top of it to keep an eye for my arriving guest.

I looked away from the window momentarily to glance over at the analog clock on the microwave in the kitchen.

It was 5:00.

Where the fuck is she? I thought.

I thought about calling her again, but I shoved my now uncomfortably huge phone back into my pocket. I was now noticing that common items that I used on a daily basis were beginning to get harder to utilize effectively. My phone was chief among them. I had to use it with two hands. One hand held the phone itself, and the other hand tapped the screen. I couldn’t multitask anymore.

Whenever I saw Jackie tapping away on her phone as she was making breakfast or typing on her keyboard or fooling around with a volleyball, I got extremely jealous. I used to be able to do those kinds of things, and she nonchalantly flaunted her ability to multitask all the time. In addition to my envy of her, Jackie’s multitasking never failed to give me an immediate hard-on. I don’t know what it was, but it always did, and that made me angry and happy at the same time. The amount of conflicted emotions being with Jackie conjured up with me was maddening and exciting at the same time.

In the midst of my daydream, I completely forgot what I had set out to do, and all of a sudden, I felt a knock on the door. I heard it too, but it was forceful enough to send vibrations through the floor.

I hopped off the stool and ran to the door, only to remember I couldn’t reach the knob or the lock even if I jumped with all my might. The knob had to be 4 feet in the air, over a foot taller than me. So, I dashed back over to the stool and dragged it 10 feet from the window to the front of the door

“I’m sorry!” I yelled to my guest, “I was too short to open the door! I have a stepstool now!”

I unlatched the lock and the door burst open, knocking me right off the stepstool. I hit the hardwood floor with a thud, and I remained on the floor for a while. I wasn’t in much pain; I was more in shock at what happened. I wasn’t expecting that door to shoot open as soon as I unlocked it.

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. “Oh my god! Are you ok? That was a total accident!”

I groaned and turned my head from the floor, “I’m ok, Audrey. Just didn’t expect you to open the door like that.”

Audrey looked at me with great pity. I could see it in her eyes. In fact, most women looked at me the same way. When they saw me, they had wide eyes with concerned frowns and looked moments away from tears. Audrey knew I was smaller than when she’d dropped me off at my dorm last, and her expression demonstrated that she was full of worry.

I wanted to tell her not to worry. I wanted to tell her I would be fine. But I couldn’t, because if I did, I would be lying. There was a lot to be worried about, and I wasn’t fine.

Her look of pity and maternal concern didn’t consume my thoughts for long though. Her outfit got my thoughts going in a different direction. She was wearing a tiny purple tank top that clearly wasn’t adequate in covering her breasts. I could see half of her areolas.

Already kneeling in front of me, Audrey bent down even further with her hands outstretched. She was going to lift me back onto my feet, but in her effort to lean over, her tits began to slide out of her top. First, the left nipple popped out ever so slightly. My mouth was agape.

“Audrey, your—” my voice fell off because her other nipple was now showing. Her boobs were still barely contained in her shirt.

“What?”

How does she not notice? I thought to myself.

“Your…” I directed my eyes to her boobs, which now had both nipples fully out. She got the idea and glanced down.

“Oh shit!” she immediately stood up and covered herself, smooshing her gigantic tits into her way-too-small shirt.

I got up to my feet and compared myself to Audrey. I was level with her pelvic bone. My shoulders ended at her crotch. She was a tall woman, but man, that wasn’t what was special about her.

Just one of her legs was twice the width of my entire body, and probably weighed four times as much as me. Her ass was probably five times as wide as my torso. Her tits were still bigger than Jackie’s, or maybe they just looked bigger since her top was so small. Either way, I could probably use her boobs as exercise balls if I wanted to.

“So, are you just gonna stand there and ogle me, Desmond?” she asked all of a sudden, glaring down at me. I could hear the grudge she was holding against me in her voice.

Realizing I was staring at her, I snapped myself out of it. “No, no! Of course not, let’s go into the living room and talk.”

She followed me in, and since my legs were less than half the length of hers, she had to walk incredibly slow. Once in the living room, she rounded the coffee table to sit on the couch. When she plopped her butt on the couch, it creaked like never before. The cushions sank to comical levels, and the entire couch bent to her form. I climbed up next to her, gawking at this sight.

Once I was up beside her, Audrey shifted herself in her seat to face me, grazing my stomach with her bubble butt in the process. The marginal force of her butt alone caused me to bounce a few inches back from her. She seemingly didn’t notice or care, and whatever worry or concern she had for me before was replaced with a blank stare. She was trying very hard to hold a grudge against me. I, on the other hand, was trying to focus on not getting aroused every five seconds.

“So, what did you want to talk about, Desmond? It seemed urgent.”

“Urgent, yes. Very urgent…”

My mind was soup. Melted and useless. I had completely forgotten why I’d called her here. In the midst of her outrageously impossible figure, her breasts popping out, and my pent-up sexual arousal, I had forgotten the real reason why she was here.

“Ok Desmond, if you’re not going to tell me what’s going on then I’m leaving.” She started to get up.

“Wait!” I yipped at her, “I’m sorry.”

“For bringing me here for no reason?”

“No, for everything. For lying to you. For dragging you into something you didn’t want to be involved in. And now, for staring at you like a creep when you first came in.”

Her blank expression morphed into a laugh. And just like that, the tension between us was released. I knew she wasn’t the type to stay mad at people.

“You’re too tiny to be creepy,” she said, reaching down to run her fingers gently through my hair. “So, perv. What did you want to talk about?”

“I’m the perv?! Your boobs were on full display! What’s that all about anyway?”

Audrey sighed and her whole body rose and fell with her, providing an instant reminder of her gargantuan imprint on the cushion beneath her. I had to hope that she didn’t break the couch; I don’t know how I would explain that to Jackie.

“Ok, you’re gonna think this is stupid,” she said, blushing a little bit. The redness in her cheeks only endeared me to her more.

“No, I won’t. I promise. Tell me.”

“Ok, so there’s this guy I like in one of my classes. His name is Ben, and he actually reminds me of you a tiny bit. He’s a shorty. Not like you, but probably a foot shorter than me. He’s a bag of bones, but there’s just something about him, you know. So, long story short, I wore this top to draw attention to my um, chest. It might’ve been a bit overboard,” she said as she tried to stuff more of her breast flesh back into her top.

I felt a distinct hotness rising in my throat. Was that…jealousy?

“So, did he look at you?” I asked immediately after she stopped talking.

She slapped her bare thighs in frustration. “He sat in front of me in the lecture hall and didn’t look at me once. Totally clueless!”

“Have you talked to him?” I asked frantically.

“Yes! Multiple times! And I know for a fact he’s a little horndog that’s got the hots for me! He’s just too much of a coward to make a move!”

I remembered back to when Jackie and I first met in the dining hall. If I saw her before she saw me, I never would’ve had the courage to chat her up and ask for her number. I figured this guy Audrey was talking about was in the same predicament.

“Why don’t you make the first move then? He’s clearly intimidated by you, and if you sit around and wait for him, nothing’ll ever happen.”

“But I don’t want to scare him off.”

“I think that’s a risk you’re going to have to take.”

I didn’t know if I was giving her bad advice or not. I was no flirting guru, but nonetheless, she took my words to heart.

“Maybe you’re right. We’ll see this weekend.” She crossed her fingers for good luck and gave a dirty smile. I got lost in her smile, and once again, I was staring at her without saying a word. Her brown eyes were to die for. Her lips were glistening and warm. And as I focused on her lips, reality eluded me.

I found myself standing on lips. Audrey’s lips, I presumed. Part of me knew this was just a daydream, but the other half was so consumed by how real it felt that it didn’t really matter.

I had to be less than an inch tall and was able to stand parallel to the ground because of the gobs of red lipstick that acted as glue. In fact, the lipstick surrounding me was like a kiddie pool to me. It came up to my calves, but it was the consistency of molasses. I tried to walk forward but couldn’t. The lipstick was too thick. Then, it began to rise. It rose past my knees, then my thighs, then my hips.

“Audrey! I’m stuck on your lips!” I shouted.

I looked up and saw only a huge nose. There was no recognition from her that I was even existent, and then I realized what was happening to me. The lipstick wasn’t rising, I was shrinking in my own fever dream.

I screamed and bawled and cried out, but it was no use. I was just too small. I shrank down into the ocean of lipstick, and all I could taste was makeup. Eventually, all I could see was red.

“Desmond!”

“Uh, ohhh, what?!” I said confused.

My vision returned to me, and I was snuggled up against Audrey’s right breast. I was beyond confused.

“What happened?” I asked.

“You tell me! You got really woozy and started saying weird shit like ‘I’m stuck on your lips!’ And then you shrank a little. Are you sure you’re ok?” she asked, hugging me close.

I’ve never shrank during my daydreams before. I was always a pre-determined size and crazy shenanigans ensued. Now, it was clear that my size was at risk every time I had a daydream. I guessed I lost a good few inches.

“I don’t know,” I mumbled into her body, “Do you want the real story?”

“Yes, of course!”

I told her all about my ultra-realistic shrinking fantasies that play out often during my daily life. I told her that this was the first time I’d shrunk during a daydream. I told her that a doctor named Kate offered to run tests on me to find out what was causing my shrinking and hopefully reverse it.

“Desmond! Go see the doctor! Are you crazy?” she asked.

“It’s not that simple. Jackie said I couldn’t go. That’s why I asked you to come here. Kate wants me to come in for weekly exams, so if you’d be willing, I’d need you to drive me.”

She put her finger to her chin. She was thinking. I’d already asked her to drive me back to school, and it proved to be a fiasco. Was she ready to trust me?

“I’ll drive you—”

“Yes!” I threw my hands up in celebration.

“If…” she started.

I celebrated too soon.

“If you help me get with Ben.”

I was taken aback. What could I possibly do to help her get with Ben?

I must’ve looked pretty dumbfounded, because she tapped me and repeatedly asked, “What? What? What?”

“Why me? I don’t know Ben. I don’t see how I could even help.”

“You, little guy, can make him jealous.”

“How?”

“By kissing me in front of him.”

“Audrey, I can’t—”

“I know you have a girlfriend, Des. The kiss wouldn’t mean a thing. It’s just a little ploy to get Benny boy jealous and wanting me.”

I rubbed my temples, not liking where this was going. I was talking about kissing another girl in my girlfriend’s house. Just talking about this was risky. Actually following through with it was another matter entirely.

“I want to take you to a party that I know Ben is going to be at this Saturday. It’s at a house in D.C. You and I’ll go as a couple, and we’ll have a short kiss. And after that kiss, you’re off the hook. I’ll chase Ben down after that if I have to. I just need you to be there to give me the, uh, confidence to do that.”

I didn’t respond right away, which caused her to get antsy in her seat. She turned her entire body towards me and gently caressed my cheeks.

“This isn’t cheating, Desmond.”

“Why are you asking me to do this?”

She turned her head from me. I could tell that she felt guilty what she was asking me to do, but that didn’t stop her.

“Because Desmond, I wanna get with this guy and I think you can help. Besides, you’re the one who tricked me into driving you 8 hours back to school when your mom didn’t even know what I was doing?”

I threw my hands up in defeat. “Fine. You got me there. But you’re asking me to violate Jackie’s trust.”

“We’re acting. That’s all it is. We’re pretending.”

“I need to do this if I want a ride to the doctor, don’t I?”

She nodded with a curt smile. I was in a corner, and I knew I was going to regret saying yes to Audrey, but I didn’t have much of a choice if I was serious about going to the doctor.

“Ok, I’ll do it. But this isn’t a guarantee. Jackie might not let me go to this party. She’s been super overprotective lately. If I had to guess, she’ll keep me home.”

“If she knows you’re going with me, she’ll let you go.”

“What makes you say that?” I asked.

“She was all over you that time we met at your dorm room. She pulled you away from me when I tried to touch you.”

“And…?” I was still confused.

“And…she’s threatened by me being in your life. Then, when she hears that I’m inviting you to a party, she’ll think that I’m trying to move in on her man. She’s going to want to test your loyalty, so she’ll let you go, and she’ll send one of her friends to follow you to the party to make sure things stay PG.”

“So, you’re asking me to walk directly into a trap just so you can get with this guy Ben? No freaking way! Jackie’s going to catch me if what you said all pans out!”

“No, she won’t. If you had to guess which friend Jackie would send to follow you, who would it be?”

I thought about it and came to an answer in a surprisingly short amount of time.

“Gabby. She loves drama and she loves Jackie. She would definitely send her.”

“Ok, so when we go to this party, you’re going to keep an eye out for Gabby. And when she gets to the house, then we have to be really careful around each other.”

I looked away from Audrey. I didn’t like this, it still sounded super risky, and I didn’t want to get caught in the act.

But it was high time I saw a damn doctor about my shrinking, and realistically, I would do a lot worse in order to secure an appointment with Kate.

“I’ll do it,” I said.

“Oh yay! I’m so happy!” She jumped off the couch with me in her arms and squeezed me half to death. I sank deep into her cellulite rich skin. I was ashamed to admit to myself how good it felt. Her soft, gooey exterior turned me on to no end. So much so that I could to cut our hug short because the chastity device was crushing my hard cock.

“Am I being too touchy feely?” she asked after she put me down.

“No, it’s not you. I’ll explain later.”

Once I finally got Audrey to leave, I readied myself for when Jackie came home with all the volleyball girls. I had roughly an hour to calm down from my heightened arousal and to come up with an explanation as to why I shrank. Preferably, an excuse that didn’t get me punished.

I settled down after a few minutes and got Audrey’s delicious curves out from my thoughts. Then, I came up with my excuse for my shrinking. And really, it wasn’t an excuse; I was just going to tell the truth about my lucid daydreams—with a few omissions, of course.

With probably fifteen minutes to spare, I went upstairs to mine and Jackie’s room to measure myself. I stood with my back against the measuring tape and drew a pencil mark above my head. The new number was sobering.

I was now just 2’5”, roughly half my original 5 feet in height. In just over a month’s time, my height was cut in half. That made me question if anyone could truly help me. I felt like I was too far gone.

I trudged back downstairs remarking on my discovery. It isn’t every day a bombshell like this is dropped on you. And sure, I was used to shrinking at this point, but to lose this much was downright terrifying.

Just as I heard all the girls coming up to the door, I looked over at the couch and saw the remaining crater-sized indent that Audrey had left on the seat cushion. If Jackie saw that, there would be no adequate explanation, so I rushed into action.

I found the biggest pillow in the room, threw it on top of the couch crater, then grabbed the nearest book on the coffee table and sat on top of the pillow while pretending to read.

The front door opened, and the girls all flooded in. Their voices were so disparate and varied that I couldn’t listen in to one single conversation thread. Until they started calling for me in unison like I was their house pet.

“Desmond! Oh, Desmond! Where are you?!”

I stayed put and let them find me. When they got close enough to the living room, I said, “In here!”

The first ones to come greet me were Eve and Ava, the shorter volleyball girls I’d gotten acquainted with during the limo ride to the fundraiser for my college tuition. They lifted me off the pillow, sharing me in both their arms. Eve, 5’6”, and Ava, 5’8”, were the girls most enthralled by my shortness; probably because they never met a guy substantially shorter than them.

“How are you doing, cutie?” asked Eve.

“I’m doing ok,” I said.

I was far from ok. I had shrunk, and I was terrified that Jackie would find out Audrey had been here.

Faith walked into the living room next. She said a quick hello to me, and I waved back through the arms of Eve and Ava who were still holding me.

“Where’s my physics textbook?” Faith asked, “I left it on the coffee table before we left for practice.”

I looked down at the book that was still in my hands. Sure enough, it was physics.

“I have it right here.” I lifted it up so she could grab it.

Upon taking it from me and looking at the page I was turned to, she asked, “Are you studying the law of thermodynamics in your free time?”

“Maybe?” I said unconvincingly.

Knowing she’d caught me in a weird lie, Faith shot me a perplexed look. Then her nostrils flared. She was sniffing something.

“What is that? Lilac? Are you two wearing perfume?” she asked Eve and Ava.

They both shook their heads no.

“What? Do you smell lilac?” Ava asked.

“Yeah. Wait, move,” she said, pushing us out of the way. She sniffed the cushion I was sitting on, then tossed it to the side. She was presented with the biggest ass imprint she’d ever seen. She looked at it for a second in disbelief, then looked at me.

“What?” I played dumb.

“What the hell is this? Did you have someone over, Desmond?”

“Uh, um—”

“Yes, he did.” I was interrupted by someone standing behind us in the entrance of the living room.

I turned my head to the source of the interjection, and of course, standing there in all her glory was Jackie.

“Um, how did—” I started to say.

“How did I know?” she finished my sentence with a slight smirk. “She told me you invited her over, and I said it was ok. She also told me that she was going to invite you to party this Saturday. Did you accept?”

Now, this caught me off guard to say the least. I had no idea that Audrey and Jackie even talked. And why didn’t Audrey tell me that Jackie knew about everything already? It seemed they were taking pleasure in confusing the shit out of me.

“Uh, I told her I’d go to the party only if you said I could.”

“You can,” she said as if me going to a party with another girl meant nothing to her. I didn’t know what was going on, but I knew I had to be careful. Just like Audrey said, it seemed like Jackie was trying to set a trap for me.

Eve and Ava put me down, sensing that Jackie and I had some things to discuss. Faith left too.

Jackie sauntered over to me and I readied myself for her scolding. She was about to get on my case for orgasming and shrinking without her permission. I knew that was what she was about to punish me for. But as usual, Jackie threw me for a loop.

She bent way down and said, “Ok, shrinkie. Today’s Thursday. Ready to get in the kitchen and cook me a spectacular dinner?!”

Oh my god. I totally forgot; today was the day I was supposed to cook for her. Amid all the doctors and the drama with Audrey, it totally slipped my mind.

“Of course, beautiful!” I said without skipping a beat.

Apparently, she didn’t notice that I was six inches shorter. She had a history of not immediately noticing my shrinking, so I was going to leave it alone for now. If she didn’t notice, it would be less complicated for me anyway. I wouldn’t have to explain my shrinking daydreams.

Before we went into the kitchen to start on a meal, Jackie fit in a diss of Audrey. She looked down at the imprint of her ass on the couch and sat down on it. Jackie didn’t even cover half of the area affected by Audrey’s gargantuan ass.

“She’s a nice girl, but I think she needs to lose some weight. Don’t you think?” she asked me.

Why is she making an already awkward situation even more awkward? I don’t want to say that she should lose weight. That would crush her.

“Yeah, probably,” I said.

That hurt to say. I only hoped the Jackie would never repeat that to Audrey. And I honestly didn’t think she needed to lose a pound. She was outrageously sexy just the way she was.

“Alright, come on, Dessy. I know I said you were going to cook for me by yourself, but obviously that’s a little too ambitious at your height. We’ll cook together.”

Pheww! I was hoping she’d say that.

“Aaaand, guess what, Dessy poo.” She lifted me to sit on one of endlessly long legs. Sitting on her thigh, my legs weren’t even close to the ground.

“What?”

She bounced her knee to get me into a comfortable position on her leg. Then she said something that gave me chills of fear and tingles of arousal at the same time.

“Studies show that couples who cook together have way more sex. This is your ticket into my panties, little guy.”

I shivered at the mere mention of her panties. And that, she noticed.

“Does that get you going, Dessy?”

“Uh-huh,” I nodded.

Just that week, I had eaten her out roughly ten times. It was probably three times a day, and each pussy eating session lasted anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour. It was taxing to say the least.

When we were home alone, she would scurry up the stairs to our bedroom saying, “I need your tongue in me now!”

But if we were in mixed company, which was most of the time since we lived with roughly a dozen other girls, she would rub the back of my head starting from the nape of my neck. That was our secret signal, and when she did it, either she or I would make an excuse to go upstairs together. It would be homework related usually. I don’t know why she bothered lying about what we were doing because all the girls knew exactly what we were doing. The saucy looks they would give me as I headed upstairs with Jackie proved that in my mind.

When we were in public and she wanted me to pleasure her, she would rub my head in the same way. Then she would find a workman’s closet or a bathroom stall and start shoving my face up her pussy. I would feverishly lap at her g-spot, trying to get her to cum.

I still wasn’t used to how aggressive Jackie was with me, and I didn’t think I ever would be. Every time her fingers slithered around my head before she put me halfway up her snatch should’ve been enough to prepare me, but it never was. I was perpetually frightened whenever she was aroused, because it meant that I was in for an exhausting hour with little to no oxygen in my lungs.

Now that she was saying I might have a chance to fuck her reinvigorated my tired soul. Our sex life was getting to be quite one-sided, and I understood why it had to be that way, but it didn’t change how I felt about it. It felt like she was using me. I was too scared to be that honest with her though, so I figured I would wait until I could finally fuck her. It was about time.

“Dessy?” she said to recapture my attention amid my scatterbrained thoughts.

“Yeah?”

“If we cook a halfway decent meal tonight, I will let you fuck the shit out of me.”

My blood left my face and went somewhere else. It was real. I could fuck her that night. I could also shrink down below 2 feet tall. I strong-armed my more reasonable side and forced myself to come to terms with the possibility that I would shrink.

“That’s what I was hoping you’d say,” I said.

“Good. Now let’s get cooking. I’m starved for more than one thing.”

God, I loved this girl so much.