- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Chapter 8

 

Lucia turned from the tall apartment building where Carl had lived. She had not found her ex there but dealing with the slut he had been cheating her with had been already a very satisfying experience. It had also given Lucia a new type of resolve. Her confrontation with the cops had already changed her perception of the world, but it had been her encounter with Jennifer that had opened her mind up about how to use her new status.

Unsurprisingly, her surroundings were very empty. She had spent quite some time with the apartment building and by now there was no doubt that people did not enjoy being around her. The problem for them, of course, was that Lucia’s speed made her very unpredictable.

Lucia knew very well what she wanted to do next. The problem was that, unlike with Carl’s apartment, she was not positive about where she needed to go. Her best guess was the station where Carl typically operated. It was doubtful he would be there by the time she got there, but she had no better ideas, so it was preferable to keep moving than just to stay still. It was likely that she got new ideas as she advanced. And she was dying to find new people anyway.

The station was deeper into Kingston’s downtown, which also worked well enough for Lucia. So, without further thought, she turned and faced the familiar skyline of the city, now looking so close that it felt as if she could grasp it in her fingers.

Lucia typically used GPS whenever she wanted to go to Carl’s workplace. She had lived in Kingston for five years already, but the city was massive, and she could not claim to know it all. She did not have her cellphone with her right now. As a matter of fact, she did not have anything beyond her colossal nude body. But her new height gave her a Google Maps view of the city as she moved through the now empty streets. A welcome discovery was that her sight seemed to be much keener than it should, enabling her to make out a level of detail about the miniature world around her that should not have been possible. This, combined with her new perspective of the cityscape, allowed Lucia to orient herself with no issues.

She enjoyed a few calm steps that allowed her to focus on sensations she had recently discovered, such as that of the warm tarmac sinking under her soft soles or the feeling of seeing buildings barely being able to make it to her round hard ass. Her indulgence was somehow disrupted by the increasingly annoying background noise of the news choppers. Once they had caught up with her, they did not seem to be willing to let go, and were following her every move, no doubt reporting each of her actions to the entire world.

Of course, Lucia had already unconsciously known that she had made the news. Her first encounter with the journalists had been frustrating, but she had been a different woman back then, not having yet gone through the cathartic experience that her fight with the cops had been. She felt far from frustrated now, but the truth was that she had not put too much thought about having become the world’s center of attention yet.

Lucia suddenly imagined the scenes likely going on in living rooms across the globe, people glued to their TVs as they saw a massive woman roaming the streets of a large metropolis, stepping on people, ripping a building open and yes, eating someone. Compared to her, Charles Manson looked almost like an angel.

She chuckled, suddenly realizing that every newscast in the world was showing a fully naked young woman, and it was probably still not noon! Were she not for real, boys under 17 would not have been admitted into the movie! Lucia had not been too concerned about her nudity since briefly after her growth. She had had more complex issues to worry about. Suddenly knowing that the planet’s eyes were glued to her naked curves brought the issue back to her attention. Far from making her uneasy, Lucia just started putting some swagger into her walk, making sure that the cameras caught the hypnotic bouncing of her world-class ass. She had never been a puritan, and there was nothing she was showing that she should feel ashamed of.

Being in the spotlight made Lucia more playful. Extending a finger as she walked, she poked it through the window of a building that reached all the way up to her waist and dragged it as she advanced, ripping an entire floor open with no more effort than it would have taken her to drag a curtain. She wanted the population to realize about her power. And even if she did not want to admit it too much, she also wanted them to marvel at her gorgeousness.

Her show, simple as it was, seemed to be working, since the increasing volume of the annoying rotor sound indicated that the news choppers were getting closer and closer.

This worked worse for Lucia than being in the spotlight, since the noise was getting loud enough to bother her and not even let her think clearly. She was getting increasingly frustrated that she had the entire world at her feet and she could do nothing about this when she suddenly realized that this latest appreciation was not true. She was a goddamned giant, for fuck’s sake. If she did not want something, then it damn well shouldn’t be!

Lucia was about to catch the first crowd since her antics at Carl’s apartment, but she decided to let them be a while longer in order to take care of the issue at hand. Suddenly stopping on her tracks, the giantess pivoted on herself to turn and plant herself in a commanding position, with her legs straddling the eight lanes of the avenue and her hands on her hips.

She smirked when she saw that this made the helicopters stop on their tracks. They were still way too close, though. Lucia counted twelve of them, displaying every possible combination of the brightest colors in the palette. There seemed to be some hidden dance among them in which they tried to get the best spot to follow her. She had concluded that she did not mind being followed. After all, she had nothing to hide to the world anymore. Up to some point, knowing that there would be plenty of footage of her legacy was reassuring. And she certainly could not care less about the choppers’ dispute of the space around her.

Lucia had two main concerns: making sure that the aircraft would stop bothering her and prove them and the world who was in charge. After all, she was pretty sure that they would be able to get good enough images from a larger distance. It was not as if she was hard to see.

“Listen up!” she boomed, her voice easily heard over the buzzing sound of the rotors. She pushed her chest out, making sure that her worldwide audience would appreciate her amazing rack. “I don’t mind the coverage, but you guys are way too close and getting into my head. If you want to keep following me, you need to get farther!”

She was expecting an immediate reaction. All she got was one of the choppers moving slightly away and a second one, with purple and yellow colors, to rush to take its spot, which she guessed the pilot thought was better. It made her blood boil.

“Farther, you idiots!”

A couple of helicopters reacted to her angry command by moving a bit, but it could not have been much more than a hundred feet or so. God, it was frustrating! When Lucia realized that the reason they were not following her orders was the fact that they felt that they were safe from her, she got mad.

One of the consequences of her growth that had sunk in the most in Lucia was the fact that suddenly nothing and no one were out of her reach. When the cops had attacked her, she had crushed them. When her ex’s lover had hidden inside an apartment, she had ripped the building open. Once she had freed herself from restraint, Lucia had learned that her new size and strength offered practically unlimited possibilities. So, being suddenly confronted by a group of people that literally felt safe from her was deeply frustrating.

Lucia narrowed her eyes in an angry expression, looking for ways to make the tiny fuckers regret ever having challenged her. It only took her a few seconds to come to an idea.

No one in the helicopters knew what she was doing when she crouched and reached out for the road. Each of her hands easily grabbed a couple of toy-sized cars, not minding the severe denting she was causing on them in the process. Before anyone could react, Lucia was back on her feet, holding four vehicles in her palms, three sedans and an SUV.

She thought about one last warning but changed her mind. She was pissed off and had nothing to gain by being nice to them. If anything, she did not think it would influence their reporting, and she could not care less about how her actions were being pictured. So, without further word, Lucia just tossed the two sedans in her right hand in the direction of the choppers.

She had not paid too much attention into aiming, and she just flicked her wrist for the throw, so the cars described a high and slow arc as they moved towards the flock of news helicopters, making it very easy for the pilots to stay out of their way. Seeing them reposition themselves even closer to her after this first attempt made Lucia mad enough to quickly transfer the remaining two vehicles to her right hand and throw them with much more intention.

Once again, she had not been aiming precisely, but she had been much more purposeful this time and there were just too many aircraft to miss. Still, she was thoroughly impressed when the SUV hit square into the purple and yellow helicopter, turning it instantly into a fireball. The other vehicle, a large black Mercedes, flew a bit wide of the two helicopters to the right of her first victim, but it was still close enough to make the pilots overreact. Unluckily for them, they both steered in opposite directions, making the helicopters inevitably crash into each other.

Lucia’s jaw dropped as she observed the fireworks. There were still not over, since the effects of the explosions had not died yet. Shrapnel and heat projected from the three exploding choppers and, tight as the group was, caught two more victims. Lucia could quickly recognize them by the thick black smoke trail that formed in their exhaust. She did not have time to say anything before the first affected helicopter failed to maneuver around an apartment building, crashing into its façade and bringing the top third down. The second chopper managed to crash land into a K-Mart’s parking lot.

She was about to claim victory when a dark streak in the back of her mind told her to make the message even stronger. She was upon the K-mart and the offending chopper that had barely managed to land among the abandoned cars in no time, hearing the seven aircraft that had survived follow her with renewed interest. Smoke was still rising from the damaged rotor, now forming a thick vertical column rather than a trail. She decided not to crouch, but from her vantage point of view, Lucia would have sworn that the occupants of the fallen aircraft were frantically trying to kick the door open, trying to get out before the unavoidable explosion engulfed them. Lucia did not give them the chance. Raising her foot over the comparatively smaller helicopter, she kept it there for a few moments and then completed her stomp, flattening its green and white frame beyond recognition and shocking the colleagues of the victims.

Turning, she faced the now very astonished reporters that were still broadcasting her antics and locked an angry stare on them.

“I will not tolerate challenge!” her voice thundered. “You thought you were beyond my reach? Think twice!” she bragged. Encouraged, she got bolder. “Consider this your final warning. Start following my orders or else!”

It was hard to interpret the reaction of something inanimate as a group of helicopters, but Lucia could have sworn by the choreography of movements that happened right after her words that they had finally got the message.

“Now, get farther. If any of you becomes louder than a fly, I swear I’ll swat every single one of you out of the sky!”

Seeing them move both higher and farther almost at unison made her feel euphoric. The physical consequences came soon enough, and Lucia felt the hardening of her nipples and the moisture on her womanhood. She knew that the power rush was starting to get mixed with sexual stimulation, but she hoped that she would be able to keep the latter at bay until she got her hands on Carl. Otherwise, she would need to find an alternative.

Her dealing with the helicopters had got Lucia a bit off track, but it was nothing that could not be easily corrected for a woman of her stature. Her feet trampled through the abandoned K-Mart as she moved back to her route. The people had used the time she had spent with the news crews to get a bit farther, but she could soon see that their efforts had mostly been to no avail. She caught up with them barely three blocks farther than the initial spot where she had found them. This, which would have frustrated her enormously right after her growth, was very welcomed in her new mindset.

It still beat Lucia just how many people seemed to think that the best way of getting away from her was to try and outrun her. It was simply stupid! Of course, seeing the entire scene from up above and not being at risk of being stepped on gave her the necessary calm to analyze the situation coldly, but she thought that the conclusion she had reached regarding this should have been easy enough even for the most stressed and uninspired individual.

And yet, here they were, packed as usual and not very successful at escaping from her, which was kind of natural when one considered that each of her steps accounted for dozens of the tiny fuckers’ strides.

Lucia’s first instinct was to just step on them. She hesitated whether to talk down to them before or not. And then, in the last moment, she stopped. It was not out of compassion. But, now very aware of the scrutiny of her actions by the news crews that were still following her, she decided that a woman like her could certainly offer a wider variety than just finishing dozens of lives under her feet.

Suddenly feeling curious about the crowd and eager to test some more of her unlimited possibilities, Lucia observed the unlucky bastards with her hands on her hips until she made her mind up and started to crouch.

The world rocked when her knee landed on the road like a meteorite, sinking even deeper than her feet normally did. The shake was quickly followed by its twin when her other knee accompanied the first. There was no way he hands would not end up crushing someone, so she did not try to avoid it. It was the first time she felt bodies burst under her palms but truth be told, the sensation was not that different from that under the balls of her feet. She did not mind her latest victims too much, though, even if they had the effect of intensifying the annoying screams coming from the mob. She wanted to have a better look at the tiny population and this was what she was going to do.

Lowering her head, she brought her eyes closer to the crowd, her intention being merely observation. It turned out that being as colossal as she was tended to make even the slightest actions more consequential than she could guess, and this occasion was no exception.

With her face straight over the spot where the crowd was more packed, thick locks of jet-black hair started wrecking a havoc of their own, sending people flying around and injuring those that were caught by shiny strands of hair that felt like whips.

Lucia could not believe it and immediately sat on her knees, relieving the crowd of the torment of her mane. Feeling some funny movement in her head, she combed her fingers through her locks and produced four people, two in each hand, that had been trapped in her hair.

“Oh, God! How pathetic!” she let out, locking glances with four battered and incredibly jumpy people. Not knowing what else to do with them, Lucia just tossed them over her shoulder and turned to observe the crowd once again.

She was positively surprised at how good of a job they had made of clearing a bit the space immediately in front of her while she was dealing with her hair captives. Still eager to get a closer look at the new proportions of her fellow citizens, Lucia tied her long hair into a hurried bun and lied face down, resting her chin on folded arms.

Her towering face was dangerously close to the laggards in the crowd, but for once the giantess was not in the mood for immediate violence. Now calmer, Lucia understood that her point had already been made. There was no going back from the brutality she had exhibited already, and it was not as if she minded. Lucia had reached a conclusion and had made her mind up about what to do with her size and her life for as long as she had both.

She did not have a clear plan yet, but her intention was simple enough. She wanted to feel and enjoy the power and control she had been denied of for most of her adult life. And she wanted to enjoy it to the limit. This did not require her to just mindlessly slaughter anyone that crossed her path, even if it was one of the options at her disposal and she was not going to shy away from using it when needed or just when she felt like it.

There were other ways to enjoy her supremacy, though, and she might as well use them. She found out that taking a closer look at the subjects of her dominance was one of them.

Lucia could observe the vast diversity of the crowd that was so ineffectively trying to get away from her threatening presence. Kingston was a large metropolis and in a neighborhood like this one you could find practically any stereotype on Earth.

Arrayed in front of her, desperately trying to escape her attention, she could see every age range, every social class, every ethnicity. As in every social group, there were winners and losers, and Lucia thought that she could identify them at first glance. It did not matter. They could be young, fit, good-looking, rich. It did not make a difference. Because every single soul under her scrutiny shared a common aspect. They were all at her mercy.

She had been one of them, only a few hours before. And Lucia did not fool herself into thinking that she would not have been in the losers’ group. She might be young, fit and eye-catching, but the world had not stopped playing jokes on her ever since leaving college and being confronted with the hard reality of life.

Not anymore, though. Because now, some twist of destiny had turned her into an amazing creature, and suddenly she was not one of them anymore. Lucia knew that many in the crowd she was studying would be richer than she was. A few would be smarter. She doubted any would be better looking, but it was still a possibility. It did not matter. Wealth, looks, smarts… they did not matter anymore. The way she had found about it was certainly ironic, but the truth was that in the end and after all that had been said, size did matter.

Not just any size, of course. A few feet would not have done it. But a big enough boost in stature and there she was, one of a kind, looking at the world from a position of dominance. She doubted she could call herself human anymore. She was getting gradually convinced that she was something else, someone chosen by destiny to consolidate enough power to have the world on the palm of her hand. At least, until enough tiny mites like the ones trying to get away from her managed to pool together to bring her down.

Her nipples pushed harder against the asphalt they were resting on, the thought making her even more excited than she had already been. It was in that moment when Lucia realized that life had finally repaid its debt to her with interest.

Lucia’s upbringing had been quite uneventful. Raised in a middle-class family, she had never enjoyed luxury but had not found herself lacking anything either. College had marked an inflexion point in her life, her decent academic performance and the popularity that she had enjoyed thanks to her looks having brought her to heights she had not known. Lucia had always known that she was beautiful. A late growth spurt had given her the type of killer body that did not go unnoticed in campus, though, and suddenly, the naturally cheerful Latina had been exposed to levels of popularity she was unprepared for. In hindsight, it would be fair to say that she had let it get into her head. Things had started going south soon enough, even if she would not realize until much later.

Richard had been too good to be true. Fifteen years her senior, he was already a partner in one of Kingston’s most important law firms when she had met him. Despite her parents distrust and the multiple warnings she received about leaving college unfinished, she moved in with him shortly after. And so, when he dumped her eight months later, in a pattern she had later learnt was usual for him, she found herself in a city she did not know, with no money, no job, no degree and no friends. She just retained her pride, a pride that prevented her from running back home.

Life suddenly hit Lucia like a hammer’s blow. She spent three years moving from shitty job to shitty job with the only hopes of paying the bills. Some months she really struggled to make the ends meet. Her love life had not been much better. She was hot enough that she could get laid just by wrapping a tight dress around her ad hitting a dance club, but every potential boyfriend she had tried her luck with had turned to be a bigger asshole than Richard. The only positive thing happening to her in those dark years had been meeting Sharon, the only person in the world she could call a friend.

With time, she had finally got some stability. It had come through the job at BioChem. It was, by far, the best company she had worked for, with a reasonable salary and benefits. For the first time in many years, she settled somewhere. She could move to a less shitty apartment and worry a little less for the bills, even if saving was still out of the question.

And with stability, Lucia finally realized what had become of her. The most popular girl in College, filled with dreams of greatness had suddenly become a 27-year-old secretary with no real perspective for a brighter future.

Meeting Carl had helped her get out of the loop of frustration she had got into. He was kind, funny and very handsome. In him, Lucia had seen a ray of hope, an exit from the cul-de-sac her life had got into. But, of course, like everything else, this also came down like a house of cards when he caught him in bed with the blonde bitch.

Losing her job the day after had finally blown off what remained of her pretended stability. She would have had a very hard time to go through it all if she had not grown through a hospital that same night. 

And now, after some very hard first moments where she almost despaired, she was feeling better that she had felt in a very long time. She was, once again, the center of attention. And she felt back in control of her life. Better than that, actually. She felt in charge, completely in charge. After having been constantly trampled by life, she now felt as if she could take over the world. And suddenly, Lucia felt at peace.

It was then when she finally got it. She did not mind dying, even if she would make sure that she would make the tiny fuckers work very hard to take her out.  She finally understood that what she had been afraid of, all this time, had been nothing else than mediocrity. She had dreaded the prospect of wasting a life she had thought deserved better. Well, not anymore!

She might be around another hour, another day or another week, but one thing was clear already: long after someone finally came up with a way to take her out, the name Lucia Torres would be uttered with a mix of fear and admiration. Every minute of her new life was worth many lifespans of her pathetic previous self, so by the time she was finally gone she would have lived more than the entire crowd under her nose. It was a fair deal. As a matter of fact, it was the best deal ever.

“You are so lovely, running as if you had a chance!” Lucia finally whispered sensuously, her voice easily carrying for blocks.

Feeling playful, Lucia puckered her full lips out and blew a gentle kiss in the general direction of the crowd. She could not prevent a laugh when she saw several people losing their balance and falling.

“Oh!” she let out cheerfully.

Encouraged by the results, the giant inhaled deeply, pushing her mammoth breasts harder into the road. Some screamed, realizing about what was about to happen. There was nothing they could do. With a naughty wink, Lucia pushed her lips out once more and blew much more forcefully.

This time people were thrown about, some were even sent flying over their tiny comrades. Lucia kept on blowing for as long as she could, slightly adjusting the direction to reach more of the mob. She was surprised by the reach and strength of her lungs, especially when she saw a few abandoned cars move and even turn upside down. Finally out of air, Lucia observed the street in front of her face and moaned when she saw just how much of it she had cleared in such a simple way.

“Oh my goodness!” she moaned, feeling her womanhood getting drenched as it pushed the tarmac.

She realized that she would not be able to postpone the urge for too long, but she did not think that getting sidetracked was a good idea right now. Lucia removed an arm from under her chin and reached out, easily bridging the distance with the crowd with the vast reach of her slender limb. She chuckled when those in the mob reacted to the menacing shadow her hand projected on them, almost as if a meteorite was going to fall on their heads. This is not what happened, though. Instead, Lucia just unfolder her closed hand and extended two fingers, curling them downwards and setting them tips first on the road. There was no warning before she started walking them, quickly reaching the crowd and dwarfing those on it with their twenty-feet towering presence.

Of course, Lucia’s fingers had no problem shoving people around as they got deeper and deeper into the packed group. She could barely stop her giggling as she observed the consequences of such a simple action in the mob. There was still room to up the ante considerably, so she soon started “kicking” people with her neatly manicured fingernails, sending them flying for dozens of feet before they landed on top of some others, typically not to stand up again. The exhilaration was too much to keep it to herself:

“And to think that I was as puny as you only yesterday! Do you realize? The world is my sandbox, and you are my toys! Thank God there are so many of you! I’ve got to tell you; you guys break easy!”

As if to prove her point, Lucia’s fingers stepped on a screaming woman, pushing her to the ground barely without any effort until she felt her pop under her fingertip.

The screams from the crowd were getting loud enough to become very annoying. It was to be expected, of course, but this did not mean that Lucia had to like it. It was remarkable how fast someone could get used to having her way.

“You guys are no fun!” she said to them as she twitched her nose.

Without warning, she slammed her open palm in the middle of the group, snuffing a couple dozen lives in a mindless instant before she pushed herself up and gracefully stood back to her full towering height.

It was amazing how the screams could still make it all the way to her sensitive ears but felt completely different, almost as if they were happening in another planet. They might well be, since after all Lucia reflected that the world at her feet and the one where she now lived, well over the rooftops, certainly did not feel related.

The easy thing would have been to walk down the street. A few steps down that route would have made her recent torture of the crowd feel like an anecdote soon enough. But stepping on people was hardly new for Lucia, so she just made a left and chose a different and possibly more interesting route to keep her advance to Downtown.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Author's note:

 
I decided to try something new with The Breaking Point. I already completed the story. It features 22 chapters and 130,000 words. I intend to keep publishing one chapter per week (except if I'm out or cannot connect, which happens from time to time). But I usually also get requests to get the full story on one go and requests from people that would like to support me in the creation of giantess stories and have mentioned they would subscribe to my content or buy it if it was commercially available. 


So, I decided to publish the entire story ahead of time, in PDF and Kindle formats. It's available in my Gumroad store, in case you want to either read it before it's posted here or have another way to tell me that you enjoy my work. It's here: https://gumroad.com/l/vuVni


To be honest, my main objective is to gauge interest rather than making money. Thanks to everyone that reads me, and even more to those that find the time to comment and provide constructive feedback!