- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Chapter 7

 

Never before in history there had been so much footage of a massacre as there was on Lucia’s antics with the cops. Images of their confrontation were also the bulk of the multimedia material available of the giantess since she had woken-up. Prior to that, there had barely been some cellphone pictures and short videos of her first moments as a giant and the filming the news crews had done right after she had accidentally brought an entire city block down.

There had been plenty of cameras ready to film her fight with the police, though, and there was footage available from every angle, as crews had shot her from the road, from nearby rooftops and from helicopters above.

For people watching at home, all over the country, the complete sequence had been both shocking and distressing.

The first high quality images of a naked and obviously attractive woman towering over everything in her surroundings and roaming freely around the city had been astonishing. Both the text on screen and the anchors were constantly repeating that she was believed to have been the cause of over a thousand deaths already, but with no images of those supposed actions or even their consequences and victims, it was hard for the viewers to associate the person in the screen with them. All the viewers could see was an undeniably beautiful woman walking calmly in a scene that seemed taken from the SyFy channel.

Lucia’s threat was much less obvious for those watching the scene in their living rooms than for the people sharing the streets with her. That was the reason why there were significantly less cheers from those at home when she was attacked first and brought down later. People rationally understood the need to put a stop to a creature that was causing massive death and destruction in the city, but still the images of a woman being hit by a rocket were unexpected.

Everyone was equally awestruck when the giant woman came back from an attack with what the audiences home knew had been one of the few anti-tank weapons Kingston’s SWAT team had in stock, just in case they were needed in the event of a large-scale terrorist action.

The way she dealt with her attackers was appalling. By the time the world saw her grabbing a handful of survivors and crushing them to death in her hand as she sneered in pleasure, Lucia Torres had become officially the world’s worst villain. Zoomed in shots of her ecstatic expression as she went on with her cold-blooded execution were too much for the public to stomach.

Every last soul demanded one thing only: for her to be brought down. Officially, everyone was seeking vengeance. Deep inside they also wanted this new horrible threat to go away.

It was a demand Mayor Logan was unable to fulfill. Police Commissioner Coates was sitting across him in his office.

“How could this happen?” Logan wondered aloud.

Coates looked really gone, as if he had seen the devil and was still trying to recover from it.

“We threw all we got at her,” he said, sounding absent.

“We did not even hurt her!” Logan said, looking close to a nervous breakdown.

This seemed to bring Coates somewhat back.

“We hurt her. Just not enough,” he said. He was not going to let his men die without at least the credit for what they had managed to achieve.

Coates could not really blame Logan for having made the decision to go after the giant woman with all they had, no attempts for negotiation made. Local politicians hardly had to face decisions like the one he had to make in such a really short time. He had been under a lot of heat once the reports talking about hundreds of victims had started to come in and Coates himself had briefed him on some of the options he thought would be effective to deal with the problem. Logan’s decision had felt right at that point. Of course, now he knew it was probably the worst decision he could have ever made.

“What do we do now?” Logan asked, sounding desperate. Most certainly he was going through a similar mental process as Coates was now.

“We can do nothing,” the Commissioner said.

“Nothing?” Logan asked in a feeble voice.

“I just lost more than a hundred of my best men. We have nothing heavier in the arsenal. We can’t do anything until we get some bigger guns here,” Coates said.

“Where is the National Guard?” Logan asked, somewhat recovering.

“On their way. It will still take them over an hour,” Coates said.

“We cannot leave the city at this woman’s mercy for over an hour!” Logan protested.

“Charles… there’s nothing we can do.”

 

*=*=*=*=*

 

Lucia’s adrenaline was up. Using a nearby roof to try to clean the remainders of the cops from her palm, she looked around and tried to make her mind up about what do.

Her surroundings where the same ones she had been at half an hour before, but the world had completely changed for her over the last minutes. Or at least, her perception of it had.

Lucia had been incomprehensively scared just a while ago, but she was a different woman now. It was somehow ironic that her fear was gone once she had accepted her eventual demise, but that acceptance had come with the realization of the true potential of her new self.

The attack on her had triggered both discoveries. They had shot all they had at her, of that she was sure. And they had only managed to hurt her mildly. She looked down at her wound as she thought about it and was pleasantly surprised to see that it looked even better now, almost completely healed. A light touch with her fingertips confirmed as much. How was that possible? She had no clue, but the news was certainly welcome.

She, in exchange, had finished them off with insulting ease. And she had felt great while doing it. For the first time in her adult life she had felt in charge. More than in charge, she had felt above. It was a great feeling; one she would relish on experiencing from now on.

She knew the tiny fuckers would eventually succeed in bringing her down. After all, there were millions of them and they would sooner or later bring bigger guns. She was not going to make it easy for them, of course, but there was no point in being delusional about it. Lucia was past that.

But this gloomy knowledge had also given her the strength to accept what she had become. And much like someone who has been given a short time to live by the doctor, it had also given her the determination to enjoy this new self for as long as she could. The time for faintheartedness was over. And so were her inhibitions.

Lucia was unconsciously looking for ways to test her new resolve. She first eyed the crowd, just a few blocks down. Part of their appeal was removed by the fact that they were already pretty battered after the SWAT truck she had thrown at them. There were enough of them to offer her a good chance to vent, but they were not as interesting as they had once been.

And then she remembered, and an evil smile formed in her lips.

 

*=*=*=*=*

 

“I thought you said you had a couple of days off,” Jennifer said, still in bed.

Carl finished washing his face and replied from the bathroom:

“They called me in. There is some sort of emergency.”

“What type of emergency?”

“I have no idea. But the sergeant said that they were calling everyone in,” Carl said.

Carl got out of the bathroom, rushed to put some jeans and a T-shirt on and turned to the gorgeous blonde girl in his bed:

“I need to go. You can stay here, but this will probably take a while. I’ll call you when I find out a little more.”

Jennifer sat down in bed, still naked and looking a little sleepy. Their sex had ended up pretty late the night before, so she would not mind staying a while more.

“I’ll sleep a little longer, then. Should I be worried by your crazy ex-girlfriend showing up?” she asked in a somewhat sarcastic tone.

Carl swallowed hard.

“Well, she did not know that she was an ex-girlfriend.”

“She does now!” Jennifer said, chuckling.

“Anyway, I had the lock changed,” Carl said, shrugging.

A minute later, he was gone, and Jennifer quickly dozed.

 

*=*=*=*=*

 

The streets felt different as Lucia enjoyed her leisurely stroll towards her new destination, which was no other than Carl’s apartment. Anticipation at meeting his ex and letting him know what happened to those that crossed her was making the already enjoyable walk even better. Looking at the city from her new vantage point of view became even more enjoyable, the sight advancing what she would live once she set her hands on the slimy bastard.

Lucia had already crossed a large part of the city, since she had woken up in her new condition, but she had a new attitude now, one where she considered her new size both as a blessing and as a source for unlimited possibilities.

In her eyes, everything that had made her uncertain not so long ago was now an advantage. She loved towering over the buildings, feeling that most of them could not even reach as high as her belly button despite being high-rises. She was delighted by the shakes and craters every one of her steps produced. And she reveled in the fear her mere presence inspired in the people.

Eyeing a crowd not so far away and directly in her path, Lucia decided that it was time to let the city know about her new approach to her amazing condition. She was upon them in no time and stopped, enjoying the delicious sight of her toes towering over the fleeing people and the cacophony of screams and horns that mixed with her footsteps to compose the soundtrack to her colossal trek.

“Scared? Awed? Both?” she mocked from above. “I guess I can cause that. Let me give you some more concrete reasons, though.”

She had a last moment of doubt, but her new resolve soon prevailed as Lucia raised her right foot and let it hover over the panicked crowd. She waited for a couple of cruel seconds, knowing that she was about to cross yet one more line, but she did not care anymore. It was not as if it was going to make a difference, and she just felt like doing it. The world at street level turned into chaos as she set her foot down. She did not stomp or put any force in her step, just let her sole set on the road and dig it into one of her usual footprints, burying three dozen people in the process. The lethal capability of her feet when crowds were tightly packed still astonished her.

The crowd’s fear turned into madness. Lucia drank on it, letting a laugh out.

“Shocked now?” she asked. “Better get used to it, I’m just getting started,” she went on. Her left foot moved forward, continuing her murderous wade in the crowd and finishing three-dozen more lives.

“I’m done asking things nicely,” she boomed. Her right foot moved forward again. This time Lucia rested her heel first and then lowered the ball of her foot slowly, gradually compressing the space the crowd under her shadow had to live. “It doesn’t work, and what’s the point, when I can crush you instead?” Lucia boomed. “The times for wimping out are over!”

Lucia would have never thought that she could enjoy taking lives so much. Of course, they were not the lives themselves. After all, she was not a psychopath. It was the feeling of power. She had never known that it could be so intoxicating. And to think that she had been so scared about her transformation!

She did not know how long she was going to be around, but she was determined to make the most out of it. No one before had had the possibilities that were now open for her. And she would explore them all.

She strutted as she kept moving down the street, taking lives with grim finality as she did. She loved how crowds were increasingly unprepared for her, the deeper she got into Downtown the less they had heard about her before she showed up. Lucia loved the type of reaction she caused when that happened, the initial awe and incredulity soon replaced by terror as she started trampling them and realized about the danger.

She pondered whether she should say something else to the people as she kept smashing them, realizing that she had remained silent for a while. She decided against it and let her feet do the talking as she kept enjoying the amazing power implied by her new stature.

The day was hot, but a soft cool breeze blowing from the ocean was cooling her off as she advanced between buildings that were getting gradually taller, chilling her out as her soles kept sowing chaos a few hundred feet below. Her resolve kept as strong as it had been right after defeating the cops, but for the first time in a while Lucia had the necessary calm to think a bit beyond the immediate. Her mind started wandering around her situation, the possibilities it opened and how she should embrace them. Her next action was clear, but she had not yet put any thought on what to do right after.

Her current punishing of Kingston’s population for the attempt on her life felt both thrilling and empowering, but she knew that she should aspire to more than just roaming around smashing people under her feet.

Any further considerations about her longer-term plans were gone when her keen dark eyes easily located the building she was looking for in the distance: the one that contained Carl’s apartment. Her heart filled with glee and she started on a more rushed pace, ignoring the thickening crowd in front of her as she quickly cut the distance towards it.

 

*=*=*=*=*

 

Jennifer woke up, feeling uncomfortable about something. A quick look to her watch showed her that she had slept a couple hours more. She did not worry. She was not expected at her job until much later that night, in the bar where she worked as a waitress.

Her mind was transitioning from the grogginess of sleep to wakefulness when she realized what was wrong. The light. Or the lack of it, to be more precise. The room was too dark. She turned towards the large windows and her blood froze immediately when she saw what had been blocking them. It was an eye. An incredibly large brown eye. Jennifer screamed. The eye blinked and she heard some noise coming from outside. It had been loud and low in tone… to Jennifer it sounded almost like a chuckle.

Jumping from bed, she ran towards the door. She was halfway through opening it when the building shook violently and she was thrown on her back. The door finished opening by itself and through it she could see a pinkish mass retreating. Jennifer stood up and ran towards the door once more, but she did not find what she was expecting. Instead of Carl’s living room there was a massive hole. Looking down, she could see the apartment two stories down. She screamed even louder.

“Oh no, you are not going anywhere!”

The voice had been thundering, making any glass that was still unbroken rattle. It still kept its feminine tone, though. And Jennifer thought that it reminded her of someone.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Lucia got next to her target building in no time. It reached right under her mammoth breasts. Mentally counting the floors, she stooped to look through the windows of the 24th story and into Carl’s apartment, which was somewhere between her waist and her massive rack. It felt like looking into a dollhouse. Carl was nowhere to be seen, but she almost forgot about him when she spotted the tiny woman in his bed. She must have felt her presence, somehow, since she woke up and in no time, she was screaming. Lucia loved her panicked howl more than any other sound she had heard so far.

When the woman suddenly stood up from bed and tried to make it to the door, Lucia reacted instinctively and caught herself punching the building to block her exit. Of course, she ended up doing quite more than that. Her fist partially destroyed the apartments in five consecutive floors. She achieved her objective, though, and the blonde woman was now trapped in Carl’s bedroom. She never even put a thought on the three collateral victims of her casual gesture.

“Oh no, you are not going anywhere!” she said, chuckling.

The blonde woman screamed even louder. Then, she stood up and ran to the bathroom. Lucia did not mind. She had been plenty of times in that apartment. She knew that there was no window or any other exit, so the woman was trapped in there. It was just a matter of taking her out.

She could have asked the woman to come out on her own, but Lucia had other plans. Both her hangs dug deeper into the building, turned upwards, and with terrifying ease, Lucia ripped the top six floors of the high-rise from the rest.

She held the six stories and twenty-four apartments at chest level for a while, rubble raining to the street below. Then, bored, she just tossed them carelessly to the side, finishing dozens of lives without a second thought and bringing two more buildings down a couple of blocks away.

Lucia had to suppress a laugh when she realized that the little blonde woman probably still did not know that it was her standing outside Carl’s building. This was going to change very soon.

“Let me tell you something, tiny… you are in for a very big surprise”

She only had to use a couple of fingers to pull up the part of the ceiling that had not gone with the top of the building. Soon, she had a bird’s eye view of the barely inch-tall slut that had been fucking her ex-boyfriend and laughing at her back. Lucia’s breasts and face loomed over her as she observed her from her full height with a smirk on her face.

Lucia could only giggle as the naked blonde bitch looked up at her in terror from her curling position inside the bathtub. Things got only better when it was obvious that she had recognized her, and her scream changed both in volume and pitch.

“Remember when I told you that you would regret having crossed me?” Lucia asked in a deceivingly sweet tone. “Well, today is that day!”

“Oh my god!” the blonde screamed in a mousy voice.

“I know,” Lucia said. “I’ve gone through a bit of personal growth,” she then joked.

The blonde could not reply, so Lucia went on:

“Carl always had good taste when it came to women. Too bad about that bruise on your face. How did you get it?” she mocked looking at the effects of their fight when Lucia had been as insignificant as the curled woman she was now observing from above.

She realized that she did not even know the blonde’s name when the woman, visibly panicked, tried to stand up from the tub and run. Lucia easily solved that by gently resting a finger on her and pushing her back into the tub.

“I’d rather you stay there,” she said softly, almost like someone talking to a little girl. It was easy enough to see the frustration on the blonde’s expression. Lucia loved it.

“What do you want?” the blonde asked, sobbing.

“So, the little bimbo can talk! And I thought you only knew how to scream and fuck!” Lucia mocked. “This makes it so much better. See, I was planning on having a girl chat!”

The truth was that Lucia had not known what she would do once she had ripped the top of the building open. Her first guess when she saw the tiny blonde through the window would have been that she would finish her swiftly, but her thoughts on the matter had changed once she had seen her trapped in the bathtub. Seeing her there, at her mercy, Lucia’s ego had demanded her to return the humiliation it had suffered from the puny woman’s, only magnified a hundred-fold.

Without warning, she reached for the bathtub with two fingers and easily ripped it from the floor, lifting it to her waiting palm and holding the tub and its teeny occupant right under her excited eyes.

“Where’s Carl?” Lucia asked naturally.

The blonde seemed to be a little dizzy from the sudden movement. God, the more she learned about the tiny people she had once been part of, the more pathetic they turned out to be! Lucia gave her a couple of seconds to react, but when the little woman used them to start screaming, she just shook the bathtub in her grasp, letting her know that she was not playing games.

“I asked you a question,” she insisted.

“He left!” she finally answered in her mousy voice.

“Where?” Lucia inquired.

“I don’t know… he got a call from the station. A couple hours ago.”

Lucia narrowed her eyes. She had not missed him by much. The blonde had obviously noticed the change in her expression and looked even more uncomfortable, if that was even possible. Lucia found it amusing and decided to use it to her advantage.

“He fucks really well, doesn’t he?” she asked to the diminutive naked woman. There was no doubt in her mind about what had been going on in the bed before her ex had been forced to leave.

It was obvious that her question had startled the woman, which had been her intention. She decided to push it a bit more.

“I can see why he chose you. You are only missing a few inches to be the perfect Barbie!”

“Please…” the blonde started to sob, but Lucia just ignored her.

“He always loved big tits,” she went on. “I think he would get crazy about mine, now. Would you agree?”

She did not give her any time to reply. Instead, she just moved the palm containing the tub so that it would sit right under her right boob and stooped a little, guiding it towards her target.

Her nipple rivaled in size with the little woman. Its ultrasensitive tip soon met the tiny naked figure. It tickled more than any previous experience Lucia had had, sending ripples of pleasure down her spine as she just rested it there, feeling the pathetic efforts from Carl’s slut to push it away. It was playtime, so just to show the Lilliputian who was in charge Lucia pushed a bit harder, letting her nipple mash a bit as it pressed its pitiful victim. Psychological satisfaction joined the physical stimulation to send Lucia in a blissful state. This, in turn, made her nipple swell to even larger proportions, trapping the blonde whore with an even more vicious force.

Lucia was enjoying the situation tremendously, reinforcing her in her belief that embracing her new condition had been overdue. She was mindful enough to ease the pressure on the tiny woman before it was too late, though. She could not prevent a loud laugh when she saw her in utter panic and drenched in sweat, even if it was unclear if the sticky layer belonged to Lucia or her victim.

“I wonder why anyone would choose you over me?” Lucia mocked. The tiny woman started to sob right away.

Lucia’s first instinct was to mock a bit more, but then she changed her mind and decided a different approach.

“Oh, come on! Don’t be so gloomy. I know I can be quite a tease and that some people find me scary, but it’s just us girls now!”

The blonde threw her a puzzled look.

“You never knew Carl was seeing someone else, did you?” Lucia asked.

The tiny woman held to the lifeline Lucia had just thrown her for dear life.

“No! No, I did not know!”

“Yeah, I had guessed so much. The damned bastard played with us!”

The blonde nodded so hard that it felt that her head would come off.

“I never got your name, by the way. I guess you already know I’m Lucia.”

“Jennifer!” her diminutive captive yelled back in her comical tone.

It was an appropriate name for the pathetic little thing. If Lucia had been given three guesses to get her name right, she would have probably had two to spare.

“Nice to meet you Jennifer!” she said cheerfully, and then, without warning, she reached for her palm and picked the tub with two fingers, making the woman scream again.

Lucia did not mind, and just turned the tub upside down, emptying the yelling woman in her palm and discarding the old piece of bathroom equipment over her shoulder. Jennifer did not have time to react before the same two fingers reached back into her hand and pinched her naked and voluptuous body between its tips. Lucia would have liked to be able to hold the little woman in her fist, her head sticking out of it as she held her in front of her face, like in the Attack of the Fifty Foot woman movie. But she was way too big for that. The fifty-foot woman would probably struggle to reach her knees and when it came to holding the inch-tall beings that populated the city, she was better off using her fingers and taking the utmost care.

Lucia could not help but loving the feeling of the squirming paperclip-sized woman between her fingertips. She was screaming her lungs out and as soon as she held it in front of her eyes, Lucia could see a look of betrayal in her face. It made Lucia chuckle.

“Don’t be stupid. I’m still the giant here!”

She wanted the blonde slut a bit more relaxed, but not much. Holding her felt great. Being the first person from her past life that she met and picked up in her new condition made the entire feeling much more rewarding, both reinforcing her infatuation with her new stature and opening her eyes to the possibilities it offered. Not only could she rampage the city mindlessly like a sensuous version of Godzilla, but she could also have a much deeper impact in society and in her past life than she had thought at the beginning. Lucia was starting to realize that one of the options to make the most out of whatever time she had as a giant was to deal with anyone and anything she had despised but had not been able to act upon before her transformation. If she had to eventually pass away, nothing and no one she loathed should survive her.

She was holding the first tiny sample of this new self-imposed mission between her fingertips, even if she was making an effort to keep the little blonde’s hopes high, even after letting her know that she was in charge.

“So, tell me Jenny,” Lucia started, seeing that the blonde did not like the nickname she had chosen for her. “What did Carl tell you after I found you in bed the other day?”

She decided to break the woman’s newfound nerves simply by engaging into a conversation, no matter how uncomfortable this new position might be for her. Jennifer did not reply immediately, but Lucia saw that she was getting ready for it, so she just let her be.

“He told me that you were his ex, but that he had left you,” Jennifer finally said, her tone suggesting that she was getting ready to put all the blame on their common lover, taking the way out Lucia had opened for her.

“And I thought we were being honest to each other,” Lucia replied and then, much to Jennifer’s surprise, she just increased the pressure a little, enough for her captive to notice. She did not want the slut to relax too much, and besides, she was not going to take any bullshit from her.

“He told me that he had not told you yet!” Jennifer finally admitted, the words taking a bit more effort to get out. “But he was going to do it,” she finally added, sounding more truthful.

Lucia narrowed her eyes a little more and remained speechless for a few seconds. Then she asked:

“Did he tell you why?”

“What?” Jennifer replied

“Did he tell you why he wanted to break up with me? I mean, you are good looking, but I’m hotter than you and I’m sure I fuck much better than you. So, I want to know the real reason. What did he tell you?” Lucia asked, genuinely curious despite the anger she felt rising inside her.

“I don’t know,” Jennifer said. She was way too unconvincing.

Lucia increased the pressure again, getting a panicked reaction from the tiny blonde almost right away.

“Oh, come on, Jenny! I know how men like Carl like to mock their exes and I know how women like you enjoy hearing about it. Spit it out!” Lucia commanded, the power rush threatening to intoxicate her.

“He said… he said you were complicated,” Jennifer said. Lucia raised her eyebrows, clearly looking for more, so Jennifer went on. “He said that you had a very hot temper and that… that your mood was always unpredictable.”

“So, he just kept fucking me until he found a good enough replacement pussy,” Lucia said with some scorn. Then, he looked at the tiny but voluptuous woman between her fingers with some disdain and added: “He had good taste, at least.”

“That’s what he said… I… I never thought… I did not know who you were…” Jennifer started babbling, obviously afraid.

“No, you just fucked him. And I guess you felt really well thinking that a hot man like Carl had dumped some unlucky girl to hang out with you,” Lucia said sharply.

“Please, let me go. I told you everything I know. I don’t know what happened between you, but I don’t want any part on this” Jennifer pleaded.

Lucia let out a loud and very genuine laugh.

“Let you go?” she asked with sarcasm. “Do you know how many people I crushed just so that I could get here?” she then asked with a cold voice.

Jennifer seemed to understand just then. Seeing her hopes shatter in an instant was priceless.   

“Please… no, please… no” Jennifer screamed between sobs.

Lucia was enjoying the situation enormously. There was a dark, non-confessable pleasure in being able to inspire such terror in whomever she chose. Her nipples were getting hard again and she felt a familiar wetness in her pussy. For an instant, she considered using Jennifer as a sex toy, but for some reason it did not feel right. It was not that she was suddenly finding out some limits to her new view of life or that she had hit some inhibitions. She simply did not find Jennifer, who had been cheating her with her ex, worthy of the destination.

“You are so cute!” Lucia mocked, sounding very cheerful. “I could eat you up!” she then teased. Jennifer’s incredibly anguished reaction encouraged Lucia to go all the way, bringing the blonde’s tiny body to her full lips and sucking her tiny body into her mouth, resting her teeny figure in her tongue.

She left her in there for a while, letting her lay on top of her tongue. When she finally started moving and fighting her way out it was exhilarating. Just for fun, Lucia pushed her up with her tongue and easily defeated her efforts. She chuckled, careful not to open her mouth.

“I wonder how long she can last in there,” she thought. Then, her stomach rumbled. “Am I really going to do this?” she thought.

She had killed plenty of people already, but somehow this felt different. A thread of conscience tried to tell her that she was crossing one of the only lines that were left for her. She really felt like doing it, though, so she convinced herself that it was just another way of getting rid of someone. An especially humiliating way. Making her mind up, she just swallowed.

It felt weird. It felt very weird. She felt her going down all the way to her stomach, the blonde’s body slithering down her esophagus. She could not keep the feeling that it was wrong from her mind, though.

“I just ate a person” she told herself. “What does that make me?”

A noise that had been following her for a while became more present, making her turn to check it. It was the news choppers. They had finally caught her, just in time. She then realized that the whole world had seen her eating Carl’s slut. Or, the way they would see it, the entire planet had seen her eating a young woman.

“Damn!” she thought. Then, she calmed down and her wilder side said “What does it matter? They have already seen me doing plenty of stuff, including a few hundred deaths. What does one more mean?”

Keeping her stare fixed on the choppers, she just patted her stomach and smiled at them. She wondered whether Jennifer would die suffocated or dissolved in her gastric juices.

Once she had put her conscience at bay, what Lucia had just done felt incredibly satisfying, almost inebriating. It was close to the ultimate insult to the tiny people around her, proving her once again about just how much life had changed for her in a matter of a couple of hours and about how much she was capable of accomplishing now.

Encouraged by her experience with Jennifer, Lucia became really eager to deal with Carl. She first had to find him, but in a city as large as this was, this might be harder than finding a needle in a haystack.

“How does someone find a fireman on duty?” Lucia wondered. A cruel smile former in her lips as she thought on an answer.

 

Chapter End Notes:


*************************************

Author's note:


I decided to try something new with The Breaking Point. I already completed the story. It features 22 chapters and 130,000 words. I intend to keep publishing one chapter per week (except if I'm out or cannot connect, which happens from time to time). But I usually also get requests to get the full story on one go and requests from people that would like to support me in the creation of giantess stories and have mentioned they would subscribe to my content or buy it if it was commercially available. 


So, I decided to publish the entire story ahead of time, in PDF and Kindle formats. It's available in my Gumroad store, in case you want to either read it before it's posted here or have another way to tell me that you enjoy my work. It's here: https://gumroad.com/l/vuVni


To be honest, my main objective is to gauge interest rather than making money. Thanks to everyone that reads me, and even more to those that find the time to comment and provide constructive feedback!