- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Chapter 16

 

Lucia reached the river bank in a matter of seconds, the fulfillment she felt about her power only matched by a newfound purpose to keep it for as long as possible.

The traditionally busy roads lining up the riverbank were more congested than ever, repeating the pattern Lucia had come to recognize and love. Of course, she knew she was the cause of it. They were trying to evacuate the city, they were trying to get away from her.

“They are running from a secretary!” she thought, amused. “Only I am not a secretary anymore, am I? I am pure power, a goddess!”

Feeling playful, Lucia crouched and cupped her hands into the water. Without warning, she then splashed thousands of gallons of water into the area right in front of her, washing cars and people alike, clearing a wide enough space to step out of the refreshing water of the Conaway and into the city.

Her hands creased the road as she pushed herself out of the water, her feet soon joining and digging the asphalt in a couple of her already very characteristic footprints. Kingston was full of them. They witnessed her presence, marked her passage, proved her power. Lucia took a first step into the dry land, her soles enjoying the contrast between the coolness of the water and the warmth of the road. Water found somewhere to fall back to and soon filled her imprints, turning them into improvised pools, dragging unlucky pedestrians as it did.

The elevated River Highway was merely a couple of steps away, so Lucia was quickly upon it, the ankle-high dark ribbon following the course of the river on the Downtown side of it. Almost as infamous as I-377, the River Highway was living up to its reputation as traffic was stuck bumper to bumper on it. Lucia straddled the freeway with ease and remained in position, hands on her hips as she spied the countless lives trapped under her.

For the first time in a while, Lucia wondered how they felt, suddenly dwarfed by her towering presence, trapped under her cunt, helpless against an almighty woman that had suddenly showed up in their city. She guessed she would have been both scared to death and frustrated. It was good to be the one on top, for once!

A shiny reflection caught Lucia’s attention and she found herself crouching to take a closer look. It was a tanker truck, much like the one she had used to ignite the pyre she had made from the office park. Only this one looked different. A noticeable representation of a cow on its side gave her the answer.

Lucia reached out with her never-ending arm, her threatening hand hovering over hundreds of people before her fingers closed around the bright metallic cylinder, careful not to damage it too much. Just a bit longer than her hand, the tanker did not offer any resistance as she picked it up from the road and started rising back to her feet.

Lucia held her prize in front of her curious eyes and smiled. It was curious how the new, tiny world still offered good answers to her needs. She loved milk.

Bringing the long tanker to her mouth, Lucia bit its back, her sharp teeth chewing through the metal as if it had been paper. She felt the endcap of the tanker tear into her mouth. Moving it aside from the tanker for an instant, she just spat it on the road below and got back to work. The cool contents of the tanker, worth about a full glass of milk to her, were soon flowing into her mouth.

Lucia drank it in one go, feeling her thirst satiated. She then closed her fingers around the truck, crushing it like an empty soda can before tossing it over her shoulder. The loud bangs coming from behind her, as well as the intensified screams, told her that her careless disposal of the milk tanker had not been free of consequences.

Incredibly content, the giantess crouched back into the catcher’s position, getting closer to the mass trapped under her womanhood. She spied a couple getting into a car that had had its doors open, probably in an attempt to escape her renewed attention. Lucia did not say a word as she extended a finger the length of a car and reached for the offending vehicle. Her fingertip was soon resting on its roof. All it took her to crush it into a two-dimensional coin-sized plate was a push, her finger backed by the whooping strength of her arm.

Things had been chaotic enough before this, but her simple act of coercion made things a couple orders of magnitude worse. Lucia did not care. Instead, she just removed her finger from the crushed car and let it hover over the crowd. It soon met a group of three people that were packed enough, turning them into a bloodstain under its tip.

“Hiding will not help you,” Lucia’s voice thundered. “Running will not help you either,” she added. “You are mine to do as I please, whether you like it or not!”

As she finished taunting them, Lucia got back to her full height and raised her right foot, bringing a sole the size of a paddle court over the stretch of highway she was standing upon. Her foot barely slowed down as it met the concrete structure, breaking through it and burying dozens of people under its rubble.

To Lucia, this served not only as yet another act of self-affirmation in her new role but also to accomplish a side objective, which was no other than to trap the population in Kingston with her. With I-377, the River Highway and several bridges out of order, the ever-increasing congestion would only get worse, keeping all her newfound toys with her. She wanted them there once she was done with the army. In the eventuality that she survived the fight, of course.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“She is coming this way,” General Colt informed in a plain tone. His reputation for having ice nerves was well earned.

His staff was gathered in another improvised meeting room in the heart of Kingston’s airport, one that his aides had hurriedly filled with monitors and other equipment that would help them follow the situation and their operations.

Terrence Burton, the Secretary of Defense, was quietly sitting in a corner of the room, observing in silence as he bit his tongue, trying to fulfill the promise he had made to the officer he had decided to put in front of the operation.

“Are we sure? She seems to be more focused on getting into Downtown,” a Colonel on the far side of the table said.

“Every step she has taken is bringing her closer. And we know that she captured some of our men back at BioChem. She might only intend to terrorize the city, but we cannot plan for the best case. She is likely to know we are here,” another Colonel replied.

Burton could not hold off and asked:

“Shouldn’t we evacuate, then?”

General Colt looked at him with disapproval but did not say anything. The same Colonel that had suggested that they needed to be prepared for her arrival replied to him.

“We barely managed to be fully set up. Evacuating and trying to find a more secure location would make us waste too much time. Essentially, we would be giving Miss Torres a free ride at the city for another full day.”

Burton understood the consequences, even if in a different way than the Colonel who had spoken. No politician in history would survive the consequences in public opinion of a decision like the one he had suggested.

“Then what?” Burton asked.

“We focus on finding a way to neutralize her. The eggheads are already on it,” another Colonel said. He was close enough that Burton could read the name in his fatigues: Sherman.

“Can you try to delay her?” Burton asked, ignoring the fiery look from General Colt.

“Any attack would barely manage to harass her, and she would know it’s coming from us, reinforcing her determination to get to us quick. We cannot move until we have a good chance to bring her down,” Sherman said.

There was some silence in the room.

“What about the cops?” Burton then suggested.

The immediate reaction from the rest of men at the table told him that they had perfectly understood what he had meant. They tried to hide their despise at his casual reference to sacrificing hundreds of men.

General Colt broke the silence.

“Sharpe, call Commissioner Coates. Let him know that the order not to engage with the giant woman is belayed. Ask him to send everything he’s got against her.”

The General attracted the looks of everyone at the table.

“The good of the many, gentlemen,” he simply said.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Lucia left the tortured highway behind and moved towards the city, eager to get into its heart. She had lived in Kingston for long enough to know her way around its most popular areas, and she was in one of them.

She was facing some of the most popular buildings of the city’s skyline, so there was no way to get lost in the roads and streets lined up in front of her. Lucia ended up choosing Liberty Avenue, the natural continuation of the City Bridge and one of the widest arteries in the metropolis. It suited her very well, since it would take her closer to her final destination, the airport, while carrying her along some of the city’s most well-known landmarks. At the same time, it would give her enough freedom to move her colossal figure around. She also hoped that it would be as teeming with people as every other road she had found ever since she had returned from BioChem.

Lucia paid no heed to whatever it was that crushed under her feet as she turned and started advancing towards her chosen path, letting the breeze cool her as the blazing sun dried her hair and skin, still wet from her most recent adventure in the river.

She soon reached her intended route, ecstatic at the possibility to size Downtown out from her new point of view. A few steps into the avenue she stopped, somewhat unsettled by the change in scenery. Of course, Lucia knew what it was. For the first time since she had woken up, she was not the tallest thing around. She did not tower over the entirety of her surroundings. She was dwarfed by something.

Of course, she had known this would happen, but after an entire day of feeling above everyone and everything, the sensation was weird. And somewhat frustrating. Up to some point, she felt a little claustrophobic, suddenly boxed between the colossal structures of glass, steel and concrete that formed Downtown.

The giant Lucia looked down at her feet, looking for some self-assertion of her own scale. She found it in a group of people to her right. They looked as ridiculously tiny as ever, even more by the fact that they were trying to hide behind a parked van, as if that would prevent someone like her to find them. Her right foot soon left the ground and moved into their direction, dirt raining on them from her sole as she held it in place just for an instant, waiting for the kill. It came in the form of a light stomp that embedded the van, a couple other cars and about a dozen people into one of her already familiar footprints. Yeah, some buildings might be taller, but she was still the one calling the shots.

She proved that to herself by throwing a punch into the building to her left. Its façade broke as if it had been made of crackers as her fist tore through it and obliterated everything it found, moving into the building unopposed until her arm was deep up to its elbow. Lucia removed it and stooped, getting a closer look at the devastation she had brought, seeing dozens of severely injured people on the edges of the newly formed canyon, victims of her wrath and power.

Getting back to her full height, the giantess resumed her walk, not before backhanding the building to her right, exposing four of its floors to the world as her fingers tore through it.

Happy with the affirmation of her power, Lucia strutted down the street, crushing everything on her path as she pondered how else she could make the population feel her presence.

 

 *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Jason could not believe that Block Street was so free of obstacles. For the first time in a long while, he felt hopeful about something. Sure, he could see a few dozen people running around the abandoned cars ahead of him, but it was nothing comparable to Liberty Avenue. He did not understand how there could be such a difference between both roads, two of the most important ones in the city, but he did not complain. Not when he finally saw a chance to escape the nightmare that the city was living.

The nightmare had the name and shape of a woman. She was not an ordinary woman, though. Or at least, not anymore. For reasons he could still not understand, Lucia Torres, a former secretary, had woken up as a skyscraper-sized creature. That alone would have been shocking enough. What made the situation even more dreadful was her attitude. Some reports suggested that the giant Miss Torres had been kinder after waking up, but the truth was that no one had seen her like that. The Lucia Torres the population of Kingston had come to know was one that had killed thousands of people, trampling them under her feet, crushing them in her hands or even eating them. Just thinking about her sent a shiver down Jason’s back.

He had been among the first ones to react when the reports had hit the newscast. While most of his neighbors had not known what to do, Jason had seen it clear that he had to get as far away from Kingston as possible. It had been a terrible mistake.

His luck had felt like a rollercoaster since then. He had doubted it when he had found himself trapped on the completely congested City Bridge, cursed it when the massive giantess had approached him from the river, regained faith on it when she had brought most of the bridge down, except for the part where he had been.

Jason had not wasted any time in running back in the direction he had come from, that of Downtown. Luck had spat on him once again when the giant woman had chosen the same road as him, Liberty Avenue. Trapped in the slow-moving mass of humanity, Jason had not been able to resist several looks over his shoulder.

God! She was so scary! But she was magnificent at the same time. Even with the massive skyscrapers on both sides of the street towering over her, her scale was not lost on him. Her gorgeousness was only matched by the look of determination on her face as she started moving towards him. Jason had to be a dozen blocks away, and yet she felt so close!

The screams coming from the area where she was managed to surprisingly reach his ears, their pitch transmitting the anguish of those who had uttered them in full detail. They came together with the low thuds. Which were surprisingly coordinated with the rhythmical and ever-increasing shakes he could feel. Jason’s hair stood on end when he realized where they were coming from. It was logical, but still it was hard to believe that a woman’s step could produce them.

A block later, Jason risked another peek and despaired when he saw that the giant woman must have cut the distance by half. The ever-increasing screams left no doubt about the results of her trek, and Jason started to understand that his life was very close to its end.

Until a stroke of luck pushed him out of the main group and into the edge of the intersection he had been at. Getting back on his feet as soon as he could, Jason got ready to fight his way back on the never-ending stream of people when something compelled him to turn around. He could not believe that such a wide street could be so empty! This was, of course, only part of its appeal. The main one was the fact that it was also free of giantesses!

Without further thought, Jason turned and started running down Block, unhindered for over a block, making more progress in a minute than he had managed to do in ten times the time back at Liberty Avenue. For the first time in a long while, he felt hopeful again. Even more when he saw the line of buses two blocks down. It did not take him long to see the groups of people patiently lining on both sides of them. They were evacuating!

His lungs burned, but Jason knew he could not stop. Not now! He had to get to them, reach them before they left. He was less than a block away when a familiar shaking almost threw him off his feet. He turned to see the giant Lucia Torres, standing at the intersection of Liberty and Block, looking in his direction. His blood froze when she turned and started heading his way.

Of course, those boarding the buses had seen her too. Their screams told Jason as much. He did not think his panic could get any worse, but it did when the first two buses on the line suddenly started pulling away from the sidewalk, starting their escape while there were people still waiting to board.

“Don’t leave me behind!” Jason yelled to no one in particular as he took strength from a reserve he did not know he had and pushed himself even harder. Two buses had left, but two more were still getting people in.

Jason did not dare look back. All his strength was now focused on one thing only. He had to get on the buses. He ignored the ever-increasing shakes, miraculously managing to stay on his feet as he kept moving. A few seconds later it looked like he would make it. The last bus was merely a few yards away.

And then, it was replaced by a foot. A woman’s foot. A foot that was longer than the bus it had so ruthlessly crushed. It did more than just crush it, of course. Pushed by the tremendous weight of the giant woman it belonged to, the foot crashed through the road’s surface, sinking on it. The area around it cracked visibly, and chunks of ripped asphalt were thrown around. Jason barely managed to avoid being hit by one. He could not avoid falling on his back, though.

A similar foot moved over him, dirt raining from its underside as it first covered him and then landed some twenty yards ahead. Its impact was as shocking as its twin had been, aborting Jason’s attempt to stand up.

Lying on his back, he simply stared at the impossible sight, to the apparently smooth skin, to anklebones that stood higher than he was tall. And then, the toes curled and the thousands of tons of naked woman above them started coming down. Jason did not realize what was going on until the giant woman started rising again. Each of her hands was holding a packed city bus.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

After a while, Lucia managed to get used to feeling of walking among skyscrapers that towered over her. It still frustrated her, but she had learned to ignore the feeling and focus on the havoc her feet were causing. Up to some point, it felt like walking in a cornfield or a maze of steel.

Like most times she did the same thing for an extended while, Lucia soon lost interest in the crushing happening at street level. It still happened, since there was no way she could advance through the packed avenue without dozens being killed with each step, but she was less and less amused by it. She was starting to think on what to do in order to spice her trek a little when the answer presented itself in the form of four city buses.

She could tell that the intersection she was standing upon had to be one of the largest ones in the city. With four lanes in each direction, the road crossing Liberty Avenue was as wide as the one she was walking on. Spying the tall skyscrapers lining on both sides of it, Lucia soon found a couple of known landmarks and identified it as Block street.

She could not believe that the landscape was so different. While Liberty Avenue had been so congested that she had not been able to take any step without causing a small massacre, Block Street was its exact opposite, with barely a few would-be escapees around. Why more people were not joining them and remained stuck into the crowd beat her. The smaller they were, the stupider they got, it would seem.

Lucia was admiring the difference between scenes and wondering what to do when a loud engine sound caught her attention. She did not need to look too far to find the four green buses, parked in line and getting people in. One did not need to be a genius to know they were part of an evacuation attempt.

Of course, she could not have that. And messing with the buses felt more interesting than just going on with the stomp fest Liberty Avenue had become. So, without any more hesitation, Lucia pivoted on her heels, faced Block Street and started strutting down its empty pavement.

Of course, nothing was ever completely empty when one became Lucia’s size. The occasional pedestrian or car still managed to find their way under her soles, but her trek was as uneventful as things could get until she caught up with the mass transportation vehicles, less than a minute later.

The first three coaches had already left their parking position and were doing their best to accelerate down the road, even if their sluggishness told Lucia that their best was actually not very good. The fourth one was still in place, loading its final passengers. The obvious first victim.

Lucia moaned in delight when she saw that heel to toe, her foot managed to cover the bus bumper to bumper. She even had a couple of inches to spare. Even if they were evenly matched in length, weight was a different matter, and as soon as Lucia’s sole touched the roof of the vehicle, it made it collapse inward. A second later, the bus and the fifty-seven people it had been carrying were nothing more than a gory two-dimensional slab buried under her foot. She then completed her step. It was in this new, centered position, that she crouched and reached out with both hands, the buses unable to escape her never-ending arms. They both looked like toys as she stood up and opened her hands to admire her catch.

Only they were not toys. Each of the ten-inch long vehicles felt almost weightless in her hand, but their interest went beyond their heaviness. Bring them closer to her inquisitive eyes, Lucia marveled at the sight of the dozens of panicked people inside. Each of the buses was as crammed as they could be, meaning that she was holding well over a hundred lives with no apparent effort.

Lucia felt her nipples swell at the observation, the new evidence of her power sending ripples of pleasure down her spine.

“You weren’t trying to get away from me, by any chance?” she mocked

Of course, there was no way she was going to get an answer. All the tiny bastards managed to produce was a collective scream that came out muffled through the metallic walls of the vehicle where they were trapped.

Lucia thought on what to do with her catch. It certainly made for a more interesting game than just stepping on people. Still, something was bothering her. This something also had the shape of a green bus and was now almost three blocks away from her.

Tightening her hold on the buses in hand, Lucia resumed her walk, giving chase to the one that had escaped. She did not force her pace. She did not need to. As soon as she started walking, the giant started closing the distance with the fleeing vehicle at high speed. She reached it before it got into the next block.

Lucia had already proven that she was more than capable of crushing a city bus under her foot. So, this time she just kicked it, sending the vehicle flying over a dozen blocks, chunks of it breaking along the way. When it finally crashed into the side of a building, the explosion was heatless but massive. And to think that they had thought they could escape her!

Her nipples hardened some more, the familiar wetness returned. And she suddenly knew what she would do with the buses she was holding. Or well, at least with one of them.

Bringing the two vehicles back in front of her face, the giantess smiled evilly at its occupants as she made her mental choice. From the outside, both buses were identical. Just a bit longer than her hand, their greenish color was somewhat disgusting, but there was nothing she could do about it. Lucia peeked through their windows, trying to guess which of them was more packed. It was a hard choice, since there was hardly any free room left in any of the two vehicles.

“Eenie, meenie, minie, moe!” she joked as she finally settled for the one in her right hand.

Of course, there was the question of what she was going to do with the other bus. A small groan from her stomach gave her the answer. After all, it had been a while since she had had a bite.

Lucia was somewhat conscious that, out of all the things she had done so far, the two that she was about to repeat was probably what made her more of a monster in the eyes of the population. It was kind of funny, knowing just how many people’s lives she had finished like that in comparison with just how many more she had taken under her feet. But she could understand that being used as food or sex toys could be even more repulsive.

Lucia found out about another of the cons of being surrounded by buildings taller than her. Roofs, which had become one of her favorite spots to leave stuff, were just too tall now. Luckily, it was not hard to find an alternative.

“I will be with you soon,” she said in her best bedroom voice, addressing the bus she had chosen as a sex partner. She then brought it down and carefully maneuvered it between her thighs, holding it there with care as she freed her hands to focus on the other bus.

She was not delicate as her fingers clawed their way into the back of the bus, ripping it out from the vehicle and leaving it open.

“Do you know that you are just the size of tic-tacs?” she mocked.

With the bus now open, the screams took on a new intensity. She just ignored them and raised the vehicle over her mouth, tilting it so that the first occupants would roll out of it and into her waiting tongue.

Lucia chewed, enjoying the taste and shocking the rest of her morsels at the same time. The pitch of the yells got to a tone she would have thought impossible. She just enjoyed it as she flicked her wrist a bit, forcing some more unlucky tinies into her mouth.

By now, Lucia was above feeling bad or guilty at anything she did. It had been a while since she had eaten a person, though, so she caught herself thinking about what she was doing. Was it really alright to devour a person like her?

The answer came by itself: they were not like her. Even in their wildest dreams, none of the tiny bastards inside the bus could hope to compare themselves to her. She was, literally, higher up in the food chain. And if that made them loathe her, then so be it.

She did not need long to down the remaining passengers of the bus. After all, the mass transportation vehicle had been barely the size of a snack. Lucia did not feel satiated, but her hunger was at bay, at least for now.

It was time to focus on a different type of hunger, one coming from even deeper inside her. It was a hunger that had ashamed her a little at first. She had been a different woman, then, even if she had already stood taller than buildings. Lucia was not that woman anymore, and she was not ashamed to admit what was obvious. Her size, her power, exercising it with violence over the city’s population… they were incredibly strong sexual stimulus.

She crushed the bus in her hand like an empty soda can and tossed it carelessly to the side. Ignoring the loud effects of her lack of care, Lucia simply reached between her thighs and pulled the other bus out. It was still in one piece, even if her powerful leg muscles had dented it a bit.

Holding it in her flat palm, Lucia admired it and smiled. It might not be the right shape, but it was certainly the right size. She raised her hand so that she was looking straight through the windows and smiled evilly at the panicked passengers.

“You guys are in for a really wild ride,” she said in a naughty tone.

Lucia did not think necessary to give them any other type of warning or explanation. Instead, she just moved the bus closer to her mouth and stuck her tongue out, licking its front. She was not too sure about how effective that would be, but there was nothing wrong about being thorough.

Her left hand soon reached out to her womanhood. She was surprised to find it as damp as it was. God, she needed the bus! And she needed it now!

Lucia used her left hand to spread her lower lips as she moved the front of the bus closer with her right. It did not initially fit, its rectangular frame not matching the entrance to her pussy, but as expected, the metal started bending and shaping as needed, adapting to its destination.

Lucia moaned as she felt the warm metal against her labia and moved her hand away. Leaving the bus half-stuck inside her. She then used two fingers to bring it deeper, causing a wave of pleasure and a louder moan.

“Oh my God! This is something!” she said aloud as she felt the pressure. It was so different than her previous sex experience. Fucking a dozen men at the same time had been interesting, but completely unlike any sex she had had before. The bus, on the other hand, was not so different from a dildo, which was in turn designed to feel as close as possible to a human cock. Of course, the differences were still noticeable, but with her being the only skyscraper-sized being in the planet, Lucia knew that her best hopes from now onwards when it came to sex would rely upon makeshift dildos. Having one that was full of people made the experience so much better, in any case.

Lucia moaned again as she thought on how the experience must be feeling to those trapped inside the bus. Then, she started thrusting.

She stooped, resting her left hand in an adjacent building as she kept using her right to move the bus up and down. She did not mind at all the porn spectacle she was putting together to an audience of thousands in the streets and millions at home. Why should she? She was above embarrassment. She was above shame. She did not give a shit about what they thought about her. Not anymore.

Lucia’s moans increased in intensity and frequency as she kept pleasuring herself. She could sense the news choppers getting crazy about what she was doing, trying to find better spots to shoot her porn movie. She simply ignored them.

Exhilarated as she was, Lucia lost the sense of time as she kept thrusting. At some point, her orgasm became unavoidable. She yelled loudly when it came, windows cracking for blocks.

Lucia panted heavily as she reached inside her and removed the bus from her cunt, examining its incredibly deformed form, which was covered with vaginal fluids. All glasses had shattered and the frame of the bus was barely holding itself together. She looked through the deformed openings that had formerly been windows. A few of the people looked incredibly battered, moving slowly and visibly hurt. The rest did not move at all. She had no idea whether they were dead or just unconscious. She did not care. If anything, she was surprised that some had survived the ride.

“Was it as good for you as it was for me?” she asked them in her naughtiest tone.

Still panting, Lucia simply set the bus down on the street. Whoever had managed to make it out alive, deserved to live some more.

Euphoric, the giantess thought on what to do next.

 

 *************************************

Author's note

As I mentioned these last weeks, I decided to try something new with The Breaking Point. I already completed the story. It features 22 chapters and 130,000 words. I intend to keep publishing one chapter per week (except if I'm out or cannot connect, which happens from time to time). But I usually also get requests to get the full story on one go and requests from people that would like to support me in the creation of giantess stories and have mentioned they would subscribe to my content or buy it if it was commercially available. 

So, I decided to publish the entire story ahead of time, in PDF and Kindle formats. It's available in my Gumroad store, in case you want to either read it before it's posted here or have another way to tell me that you enjoy my work. It's here: gumroad.com/l/vuVni

To be honest, my main objective is to gauge interest rather than making money. Thanks!