- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Chapter 15

 

Colonel Sherman could not have despised the scientists sitting across him in the improvised meeting room any more. And still, he had no option but to listen to them. They were responsible for the nightmare the city was living, but at the same time, they were also the only ones that could give him some clue about how to deal with it.

As specialist on advanced weaponry, General Colt had assigned him the task of finding out the most effective way to stop the giant bitch. One thing he had learned was that it would not be easy. The screen was showing footage of the colossal Lucia Torres being hit by a TOW missile and of the aftermath. He could still not believe that she had not been seriously hurt. TOWs were used to destroy heavily armored tanks.

Sherman had been ready to accept that gunfire would not have a serious effect on Miss Torres, but the lack of effectiveness of the missile made him doubt many of the other weapons he had at his disposal.

“How can that be possible?” he asked, pointing at the screen.

Colonel Sherman had insisted on keeping Rudolph Lang out of the meeting. The last thing he needed was the CEO of BioChem interfering. He disliked his R&D staff as much as him, but without their boss around, the eggheads could still prove to be useful.

Quite predictably, the first one to talk was Lyman Stahl, the Senior VP of R&D. The only reason he had let him into the meeting was that he was supposed to be as much of a genius as he was an asshole.

“Of course, we don’t know for sure yet. But the prevailing theory at the moment is that the drug working inside Miss Torres had the effect of triggering a massive cell replication. This alone would explain her scale, but it cannot explain some other aspects of her transformation, though. At her size, her bones should not be able to hold her weight, her muscles should not be able to move her around, her lungs should not be able to breathe.”

“I see her doing quite well,” Colonel Sherman snapped.

“Which indicates that GC-226 is doing something else,” Stahl added, not sounding affected by the officer’s sharp tone.

“What exactly?”

“Well, at this point we can only speculate… but we originally designed the GC drug series as a performance enhancer. The purpose was to create an enhanced soldier, someone that would be resilient, strong and tough enough to gain a considerable advantage in the battlefield,” Stahl said.

Colonel Sherman was not taken by surprise by the comment. He had been briefed during his flight to Kingston. And still, hearing once more that the military was not unrelated to what was happening hurt.

The scientist went on:

“Judging by what we are seeing, GC-226 seems to be doing what it was designed for, if one forgets that it already did much more. The results are spectacular enough, but still within the high range of our simulations.”

“What the hell does that mean?” Sherman asked.

“When we started the project, we estimated that the GC drugs could eventually increase the subject’s strength by a factor of hundreds. Based on what we know about Miss Torres’ size, she would need an enhancement of less than a hundred to be able to move normally,” Stahl said.

“So, you did not make her only bigger, you also made her stronger?” Sherman asked, incredulous. His mission was becoming harder and harder.

When the scientist nodded, he could only add:

“So, how did she survive the missile, then?”

“We simulated that,” Stahl said. “A normal human at Miss Torres’ size would have been considerably hurt by the impact. Based on the specs we got on penetration capacity and explosive load of the missile she was hit with, the effect should have been equivalent to that of a bullet.”

“So?”

“We believe that her physical resilience has increased in a similar proportion to her strength. If we simulate with a factor of one hundred, then the effects we see on the screen can be explained.”

“You designed a drug that would make a soldier bullet-proof?” Colonel Sherman asked, incredulous. He had not been given so many details on the briefing.

“Not to every bullet. But to a standard 9mm? Yes.”

There was a mix of pride and defiance in the scientist’s reply.

“What do we hit her with, then?”

There was a moment of silence. When the answer came, Sherman did not like it at all.

“We don’t know.”

“What the hell does that mean? Haven’t you run your simulations?” he asked in a forceful tone.

“We have… but they are far from conclusive. We are basing all this on an unproven theory, to start with. And, more importantly, even if our assumptions were right, we have no clue about the enhancement factor GC-226 has managed to unlock in Miss Torres. If it were a hundred, we could give you some recommendations. If it is closer to the upper limit of six hundred, though…”

“What if it is closer to that limit?” Sherman inquired.

“At her size, and with such an enhancement factor, nothing short of a direct hit with a nuclear tactical missile would do the trick. Unless you have any secret railgun satellites in orbit and enough precision to hit her.”

The atmosphere in the room darkened, and it had not been very good to start with. Colonel Sherman was both upset at the news and at the smugness of the man that was giving them to him.

“What about chemical warfare?” he inquired.

“Poison?” Stahl said. “It will not work. You would need an extraordinarily concentrated dose, and her enhanced metabolism would clean her system at a faster rate than it would absorb the toxins.”

“There must be some option other than nuking the city!” Sherman finally yelled.

The man to Stahl’s right coughed, trying to get his attention. He had to be in his early forties and looked considerably sharper than the old VP.

“And you are?” Sherman asked.

“Miles Reddington,” the man said with a smile he immediately distrusted.

“So?”

“Burn her,” he said.

“What?” Sherman asked.

“Our models show that Torres will be very hard to kill through concussive or explosive damage. She got too tough. Poison won’t do the trick either. But no living creature is immune to heat. She will resist it better than any other known being, but eventually, enough heat will eat through her.”

A man on the far side of the table chuckled and said:

“So, what are you suggesting, Reddington? A giant flamethrower?”

It was obvious that the man was not loved. Sherman could understand why. He had barely known him for a minute and he already disliked him. His proposal made some sense, though.

“Thermite,” Sherman said.

“Precisely. Do you have some?” Reddington asked.

“We have plenty,” Colonel Sherman replied, suddenly feeling hopeful.

The man who had laughed at Reddington’s comments had been about to reply but had suddenly decided to keep his mouth shut.

“Are you sure it will work?” Sherman asked.

The pompous man smiled and replied:

“Lucia Torres is a living creature, made of carbon. She needs to breathe. She needs to drink. And she is combustible.”

“We’ll make the preparations then,” Sherman said, enjoying the ray of sun that seemed to be filtering through the dark cloud this mission had been so far.

“You cannot do that!”

All heads turned to the edge of the table. Sherman had already noticed the woman that had uttered the words. She had used a grave but sensual voice that matched her looks very well. Her long red head and deep blue eyes had made her stand out as the nerds from BioChem had entered the room.

Younger than most of the rest of attendees, the woman had been seated far away from the core of the conversation. And yet, she had had the guts to interrupt them just when he was about to finish the meeting.

“Excuse me, Miss…?”

“Doctor. Keane. Riley Keane,” she said in a determined tone.

“Do you have any issue with what we have discussed, Miss Keane?”

“You cannot do that,” she simply answered.

“Shut up, Keane!” Miles Reddington jumped in.

“Silence! Let’s hear her,” Sherman said.

“As usual, Mr. Reddington’s proposal is simplistic. He is assuming that intense heat is a good workaround against GC-226’s protection against other types of aggression. It would be true if the nature of the drug were not more complex. GC-226 was not designed only to make soldiers stronger and more resistant. It was also meant to increase their ability to heal and their rate of recovery by orders of magnitude. Assuming that burning her will work is overlooking a fundamental part of the drug design,” the redhead said.

“You are suggesting she would heal from the burns?” Colonel Sherman asked.

“What I’m saying is that we have no clue about how Miss Torres’ body will react if we punish it with intense heat. But it will not stay idle. We have never tested this scenario, so forcing it on someone like her in her current conditions is reckless in the best of cases.”

The dark cloud seemed to be closing again around the Colonel.

“There is no way to heal from continued exposure to intense heat!” Reddington screamed from his corner of the table. He did not seem to be willing to let his moment of glory slip through his fingers.

“There is. If you had ever cared about moving your mouth from Stahl’s ass and done some actual research, you would know,” the redhead said.

Reddington got as red-faced as he had ever seen anyone. He was about to jump from his chair when Colonel Sherman slammed a palm on the table and stopped him on his tracks.

“Stahl?” he asked in a loud tone.

The older man seemed hesitant. It was the first time he saw him like this.

“I… I don’t know.”

“This is fucking great!” Sherman said as he exhaled out of frustration.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Clean, rested and excited after her short experience with the bridge, Lucia was eager for some more action as she waded along the Conaway and in the direction of Downtown.

In that mood, she was never going to let the ferry get away. She had probably advanced about a mile along the cool water when she reached a spot where the river widened even more. With a large office park on the northern bank and a populated residential area on the southern one, the city had decided to establish a ferry line instead of building a bridge that would have ended up being too long. Lucia was about half a mile away when she set her eyes on it, a playful grin forming on her lips.

It did not take long for the commuters to see her. She smiled when she saw the sudden change in the ferry’s wake, a clear indication that it was adjusting its direction and trying to speed up. She could not have cared less. From Lucia’s perspective, the boat was advancing at a snail’s pace, so all she had to do to catch up with him was to continue moving at the same leisurely pace.

She did, putting an unconscious swagger in the process. By the time she had cut about half the distance, Lucia got a better view of the boat and smirked when she noticed just how packed it was. The main deck was teeming with incredibly jumpy people. She quickly understood that she was the cause for the ferry’s stuffing. Those on it were not simply commuting. They were trying to escape her. They had failed. Big time.

Excited, Lucia pushed her pace a little. The ferry was not trying to cross the river anymore. Instead, it had pointed its prow into the direction of the sea and was pushing as hard as it could to get away from her. It was never going to work. At her calm pace, Lucia was many times faster than the sluggish barge. She proved it to its spooked passengers by not stopping once she had caught up. Instead, she simply adjusted her course to walk around it. The boat seemed to be about as long as she was tall, making it one of the largest man-made things she had found so far. It felt motionless as she flanked it, easily getting ahead of it.

Lucia placed her hands on her hips and smiled in satisfaction as the ferry inexorably advanced towards her. Its skipper had tried to change course as soon as Lucia had placed herself in its path, but the boat carried too much momentum. The ship was now so close that the screams of those in its outer deck reached Lucia’s ears, making her heart fill with glee.

She waited until the last moment. And then, she extended a well-toned arm and set her hand around the ferry’s prow, stopping it and its thousands of tons in its tracks without even having to strain herself. The ease of it all send ripples of pleasure along the giant’s body. Feeling playful, Lucia closed her fingers tightly around the bow and rocked the boat, sending hundreds of people off their feet with her casual gesture.

She could not prevent a loud laugh at the puniness of the would-be escapees.

“Were you really trying to leave?” she mocked, her voice thundering from above like that of a goddess.

She then crouched gracefully inside the water, lowering herself and getting closer to the ferry’s outer deck, her six-stories high face threatening the passengers with its presence.

Lucia was in cloud nine, the ferry and its riders turning out to be the perfect toy for her new approach to her condition. Feeling naughty, she puckered her full lips and started blowing a soft but steady kiss into the crowd. She had to stop and giggle when dozens lost their footing and fell on their asses and backs. Encouraged, Lucia took a deep breath, filling her lungs. Now aware of her intentions, the crowd in the deck erupted in chaos. It was of no use. Lucia’s exhalation was much more forceful this time, the gale-force winds catching the hundreds of commuters exposed to her playfulness and sending many of them flying around. She could only laugh when dozens were thrown overboard, falling into the cool river water beyond.

“God! You are so pitiful!” she mocked.

She could tell that the people had not liked her remark. But, what were they going to do about it? Their reaction renewed her determination to humiliate them, to prove them just how superior she had now become.

Lucia slowly rose from her crouching position, more and more of her figure becoming visible. She did not get to her full height, though. Instead, she remained at a stoop. An instant later, she began moving towards the motionless ferry.

The mob realized what was going to happen as soon as her humongous chest approached them. There was nothing they could do about it. Hundreds of tons of flesh descended on them like meteors as the giant Lucia rested her prominent rack on the ship’s deck, feeling countless pops under its sensitive skin.

“Mmmmm” she moaned, exhilarated at the destructive power of her delicate breasts. Back in college, before her life had become miserable, boys had often joked that her tits were like twin wrecking balls. Now it might as well be true!

Toying with the idea, Lucia pushed her chest a bit lower, feeling it mash but noticing the denting in the ferry’s deck too. She laughed when she removed her assets from the ship and found the noticeable depressions they had caused.

The crowd was broken. And she had not even started! Looking for ways to bring the panic to yet another level, Lucia just stood up and reached for the mass, carelessly plucking five wriggling figures from it. She did not even look at them before tossing them to her mouth, chewing them in a very obvious way as the screams from the survivors reached a new pitch.

She was in heaven. Lucia would have never considered herself a sadist before her growth. She would have admitted a short temper and a predisposition towards physical violence. But she had never enjoyed hurting others just for the sake of it. Things had changed, and the biggest one was the way she way everyone else. To Lucia, people were no longer her equals. In her new vision of the world, humans were feeble bugs, ready to be messed with, but also those that had made her life miserable in the first place and had tried to kill her later. Hell, they were the ones that would end up eventually killing her. In that light, anything she would do to them was more than justified. And she had found out that doing stuff to them was incredibly arousing.

The giant cupped her hands under the surface, scooping enough water to cleanse the bottom of her breasts, that had become gory again. Then, feeling naughty, she splashed hundreds of gallons into the battered crowd,

“You are nothing!” she taunted. “There must be hundreds of you there, and not even all together you could hope to overpower my pinkie. Do you realize what I’ve become?”

Much as expected, she did not get any answer. This did not mean that she had to like it, so Lucia simply scowled and slammed her fist in the middle of the deck, finishing a couple dozen people in a whim.

She had already spied a few passengers jumping overboard before, but her most recent obliteration of their fellow commuters had made many more of them to consider the waters of the Conaway like a much better destination than anywhere on the cruise. Lucia frowned as she saw the sudden stream of divers.

“Oh, no! You won’t!” she hissed.

She bit her lower lip as she thought on a way of proving the challengers just how wrong they were. She ended up opting for the dramatic approach.

Bringing her hand back to the prow, Lucia closed her fingers around it, enjoying as the thick metal dented without apparent effort. She then started pulling up, moaning as the entire ship started tilting without any noticeable strain in her arm.

Her well-trained biceps bulged slightly as more of the ship lost contact with the water and the inclination started getting a noticeable angle. It was when the first among the survivors could not take it anymore and started rolling down the deck. Encouraged, Lucia increased her pace, tilting the ferry faster and sending more people towards the stern. She smiled, thinking how the scene must be repeating in every single deck of the ship.

The ferry was describing an arc of about thirty degrees by the time the prow was at chest level. There was no one left standing anymore. Those that had not found a good place to take a hold were now in the Conaway, joining their colleagues that had volunteered.

Lucia just kept going, moving the ship higher and higher, marveling at how a single arm was more than enough for the task. Nothing in the deck that had not been firmly stuck into it was left standing anymore. Crates, furniture and other elements of the ferry started raining on top of those that were now trying to swim in the cold waters of the river. And she kept going.

By the time her prow-holding hand was over her head, the ship was almost vertical. It was when it started pulling down. With so little of the ferry in contact with the water, the boat had lost its floating ability and was beginning to move down. All Lucia had to do to prevent it was to tighten her grip around the bow and apply a bit more strength to her arm.

It was then, holding the thousands of tons of the ferry, the hundreds of people inside, realizing that it was the easiest thing in the world to her, that Lucia understood the true magnitude of her power. She was not a woman anymore. At least, not like she had been, like the billions of other women in the world. Her strength was unimaginable, her power transcended her size. She was a goddess to everyone else in the world. She really was!

Spurred by the thought, Lucia just pushed the ferry, shoving it with enough force that it fell upside down on the water, crushing hundreds of those that had been inside it just a couple of minutes before. The water bubbled around the ship, making it impossible for those that had not been instantly hit to keep afloat, dragging them under the water with unbeatable force.

Lucia’s nipples swelled. She needed more. She needed the world to feel her power. She needed to feel alive for every single second she was awake. The ferry started sinking behind her as Lucia turned, but she paid it no heed and started wading down the stream, towards downtown.

Water was still at mid-thigh level as she moved down, her pace faster now. The people in the small two-lane bridge saw her coming even before she noticed them. Lucia decided that such a feeble structure was not even worth of her attention. So, she simply did not give it to it. Her thighs broke spectacularly through the concrete of the platform as she moved through the bridge, not even slowing down to see it collapsing like a house of cards as she went on.

She was soon upon a medium-sized river barge, with its characteristic wide and flat shape. Lucia brought her hand into the water and slid her palm under the craft, which was about as long as her forearm. If the ferry had been no challenge, the barge felt merely like a tray as she lifted it out of the water and raised it to her curious face.

She smirked at the terrified skipper and its two companions as she looked through the windows of the cabin. Feeling funny, she addressed them:

“Where are you going? I could not prevent noticing just how painfully slow you are, and I thought I could give you a hand.”

No one replied, which was, of course, expected. Lucia soon got bored of the men’s panicked faces, so in an impulse, she lifted the barge over her head and then tossed it in the direction of downtown, sending the large boat over countless blocks before it started falling. It crashed spectacularly against a medium-sized skyscraper, bringing its top half down.

Lucia knew she was escalating things very rapidly, but she did not give a damn. Why should she? After all, she was seeking to be noticed. And the more she exercised her limitless power, the more worked up she got. If things kept going at this pace, she would need to get fucked once more soon enough. Or, being more precise, she would need to find a crowd to fuck.

The next barge she simply sunk with a single punch, her violence now having become so regular that her attempt even felt halfhearted.

Her nipples swelled a moment later, when the characteristic silhouette of the City Bridge became prominent in the horizon. Lucia smiled at the sight of the popular suspension bridge, one of the landmarks of the city. Joining the two busiest sections of Kingston, the City Bridge informed Lucia that she had already reached the heart of Downtown.

Excited, the giant sauntered along the river, focusing her enhanced sight on the platform of the bridge, taking in the thousands of people trapped there. A natural continuation to I-377 as it merged into one of the city’s largest avenues, the bridge was well known to Luci. She had spent countless hours stuck in traffic on its surface, almost every time she had had to visit the city center for some reason.

She was upon it in no time, her accelerated stroll having left a large wake in the waters behind her. She advanced until she was merely a step away from the bridge and then stopped, arms akimbo, as she smirked down at the panicked motorists and pedestrians.

The City Bridge was considerably taller than the previous two she had crossed her path with. This put the road and the thousands of trapped inch-tall people somewhere between her belly button and the bottom of her prominent breasts. To Lucia, the platform felt about as high as the bar of the night clubs she usually visited. The perfect height.

The effects of her looming presence were evident. There was no room for the drivers to move their cars anymore, but it was obvious that there had been many accidents preceding her arrival. The drivers that had been involved in them had probably been trying to find a way out of her menacing approach; they were the same ones that had now decided to abandon their vehicles and join some of their comrades on foot. With traffic packed so close, there was little room for the runners, though, so they ended up massing themselves in the narrow aisled between cars, funneling themselves so much that they soon felt motionless.

Lucia enjoyed the sight enormously. And then, without further warning, she reached out for the steel cables, extending the fingers of her hand as she did so.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Everyone around Michelle was screaming. She remained silent, but it was not out of bravery. She was simply too overwhelmed to react. Sitting on the hood of a random car as people tried to push past her, Michelle could only look in the direction of the approaching behemoth with astonishment.

Of course, she had heard about the rampaging giantess before. She had even seen pictures and videos on her phone. This was the reason she was trying to abandon the city, which had turned out to be a very bad idea. But none of her previous exposures to the woman, not even the harshest of the images she had received, could compare to the awe her live presence caused.

Lucia Torres, as the media had identified her, was a sight to behold. Seeing her wade down the river, getting closer and closer without anyone able to do nothing about it, the woman’s true proportions started to sink in. She was beyond colossal, her figure taking more and more of Michelle’s sight as she dwarfed everything around her.

Michelle knew she should at least try to escape. She did not know well how to, though. The masses of people trying to flee had become so compacted that they were hardly advancing. And she had already started hearing a second type of screams: the ones coming from those that were getting crushed in the human avalanche.

Too shocked to react, Michelle focused on observing the impending titan. If one managed to ignore her size, which was a taxing mental exercise, there was no doubt that Lucia Torres was a gorgeous woman. Her figure spoke about blessed genetics but also about countless hours in the gym. Otherwise her arms and legs would not have looked so fit, her stomach would have not been so flat, her mammoth breasts would not have been able to defy gravity like they did. Michelle was very aware of the effort a body like that required. But her reflection in the mirror every morning and the looks of every men she crossed her path with were well worth it.

The similarities with the incoming giantess ended up there, though. Setting the obvious difference in size aside, Michelle and Miss Torres could not have been more different. She was pale, blonde and blue-eyed where the giant woman had bronze skin, long dark hair and piercing dark brown eyes.  

Soon, Michelle’s field of vision was filled by the giant’s torso. She was so close that she could even see the small imperfections on the skin of her flat belly. Craning her neck, Michelle’s sight got caught on the woman’s impossible chest, her jaw dropping open as she realized that the house-sized mounds of flesh must be weighting hundreds of tons each. She forced herself to look even higher, meeting the titan’s gaze, seeing her smirk as she observed them with a mix of naughtiness and disdain.

And then, after what had felt like forever, the woman’s hand moved. Michelle’s world shook, rocking her violently. By the time she opened her eyes, she was lying on top of a pile of other people. She was on top, getting the best part out of the deal. Hurrying to take a look around as she tried to push herself away from the group, she saw upturned cars. A further look showed her blue. It was not the color she had been expecting. Michelle felt a shiver running down her spine when she realized that it had replaced what had previously been a stretch of bridge.

Michelle tried to find a way out. Driven by a rush of adrenaline, she pushed heads, shoulders and backs to try to get herself as far away from the sudden opening as she could. She soon found her intended destination, a spot where the bridge seemed to be in better shape. She did not feel any sympathy for those she was pushing in order to save herself. She could not. She could only focus on her life. It seemed to work. Her long workout sessions at the gym were proving to be worth more than just feeling attractive. Still, her arms started to hurt as she reached halfway through her path. She never managed to get further. A vicious force suddenly pushed her on both sides and before she could understand what had happened, she felt weightless, pulled up with an unimaginable strength.

The sudden change in height made Michelle dizzy. She could not say when the “lift-off” had finished. All she knew was that the world was starting to make sense again. When it finally did, she found herself facing the building-sized face of Lucia Torres. If that alone had not been enough, her lips curled in the most unsettling expression Michelle had ever seen.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Lucia curled her fingers as she ran her hand along the cables as if playing a giant harp, feeling their tension as she did. She barely managed to get any sound other than some awkward groaning.

Disappointed at the outcome, she repeated the operation, this time applying quite a bit more of the astronomical strength at her disposal. She still did not get any music, but Lucia won her first points in her battle with the bridge. Unable to resist her godlike strength, many of the cables snapped.

Lucia had not realized that this would end up unleashing such a chaos. She could only chuckle at the unintended consequences of her playfulness. Each of the cables had been designed to hold a strength point at the bridge, keeping hundreds of tons of it attached to the massive steel towers. So, they had carried an incredible amount of tension when Lucia had snapped them. This tension had unleashed itself in the form of a violent clash into the roadway, each cable acting like a massive whip and crushing dozens of cars and people as it crashed into the deck. It was not the worst thing that happened. As soon as the immediate consequences of the snapping were over, the important ones showed up. No longer attached to the towers, large sections of the roadway became to unstable to stay in one piece. Cracks started forming soon enough. A few seconds later, the deck broke, large chunks of it raining on the river water below as others started tilting. Dozens of cars and hundreds of people suddenly found themselves in the waters of the Conaway.

Lucia ignored them and focused on the survivors, who were suddenly ignoring her and trying their best to move to parts of the City Bridge that were still standing.

The more she tested them, the more Lucia realized how puny they had become. She was so much more powerful than them! She felt the horniness increasing once more as her mind dreamed about the possibilities. She could really do anything she pleased. She could get anything she wanted. She could command them, and they had no other option than obeying. She could crush those who did not, reward the ones that complied. She was really a goddess, a goddess that could rule the puny creatures that had once been her equals.

Curious about them, Lucia stooped slightly to take a closer look at those fighting for their lives on the section of the bridge she had just accidentally upturned. A blonde mane quickly caught her attention. Five seconds later, the blonde woman was in front of her curious eyes, firmly held between her fingertips.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Michelle found a strength she did not know she had had to keep her sanity as she kept staring at the massive face of the giant woman. The knowledge that she was trapped between her fingers was appalling, but she managed to control her fear. Otherwise, she would crack.

Lucia Torres’ lips then parted. A warm breath hit Michelle, making her sweat even more than the hot day had. It was followed by words uttered with such power that they made her bones rattle. And still, the giant’s voice kept a curious sensuality.

“Look at you! Young, hot, rich, from the look of your clothes… and still, it does not make a difference. To me, you are just a tiny bit less insignificant than everyone else!”

Michelle was still incredibly scared, but she could not avoid being angered at the giant’s words.

“And you are a freak!” she muttered.

She instantly regretted it. Michelle told herself that there was no way Lucia Torres could have heard her. She had barely whispered the words, and she was already very small to her to start with. The giantess’ scowl crushed that hope.

The giant seemed to be making her mind up. When her scowl mutated into a smile, Michelle did not know whether she should feel hopeful or scared. Miss Torres soon helped her make her mind.

“You are not interesting anymore.”

Michelle felt herself rolling as a massive force pushed her around. When the ordeal finally stopped, she found herself with her back resting against something hard. She barely had a second before an incomprehensible force sent her flying.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Lucia watched the tiny blonde’s body describe an arch that reached its apex halfway through downtown. She had not known how effective flicking her would be. As the little bitch started descending, dozens of blocks away, she felt happy to have tried.

This was yet another proof of what she had been thinking about. No one could oppose her anymore. She would crush anyone who did. She would punish anyone who crossed her. She would deal harshly with anyone she disliked. This was her world now, and it would look exactly like she wanted.

Fueled by that thought, Lucia raised her right hand over her head, closing it in a fist. Those on the far side of the bridge, who had miraculously not been affected by her presence so far, never knew what hit them as she hit them like a meteor, breaking through concrete and steel with insulting ease, crushing dozens and sending hundreds more to the cool waters below.

The world had been tough with Lucia. Most of her adult life had been miserable. So, she had no reason to go soft on the world.

The central third of the once magnificent bridge was gone, opening a gateway for Lucia to wade through. She did, looking down with disdain at the lucky tiny fuckers that had managed to survive. She could leave them alone now. Eventually, they would end up under her, either figuratively or literally.

Only it was likely they would not, her rational mind told her, suddenly kicking in the middle of her day dream. Individually, humans were pathetic. Even in large groups they were not much. Her physical superiority over them was unquestionable. But this was hardly the only danger they posed to her.

Puny as they were, people were also ingenuous, crafty, creative. And along history, they had also devoted an inordinate amount of talent and resources to finding ways to kill each other. Eventually, one of those ways would prove to be successful with her. And this would be the end of her short-lived reign. Unless she could do something about it, of course. Only she did not know too well what. Even at her current size, the world was too large, the people were too many. The chances for them to work together against her were impossible to manage.

Unless the key was on the ones that had created her, the ones that had all the knowledge about her current form. It was a slim chance. But it was a chance. Lucia’s determination was renewed by the thought. She was soon walking along the bridge and in the direction of Downtown’s skyline.



*************************************
Author's note

As I mentioned these last weeks, I decided to try something new with The Breaking Point. I already completed the story. It features 22 chapters and 130,000 words. I intend to keep publishing one chapter per week (except if I'm out or cannot connect, which happens from time to time). But I usually also get requests to get the full story on one go and requests from people that would like to support me in the creation of giantess stories and have mentioned they would subscribe to my content or buy it if it was commercially available. 

So, I decided to publish the entire story ahead of time, in PDF and Kindle formats. It's available in my Gumroad store, in case you want to either read it before it's posted here or have another way to tell me that you enjoy my work. It's here: gumroad.com/l/vuVni

To be honest, my main objective is to gauge interest rather than making money. Thanks!