- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Chapter 14

 

“You were as aware as me of our testing practices. Your team was the one putting the pressure on us!” Rudolph Lang complained.

This made Secretary of Defense Burton explode. He had always been a hot-tempered man:

“You don’t get to try and blame me for this!” he barked. “We have been pouring billions into your company so that you would give us a super-soldier, and after seven years all you’ve managed to produce is an angry secretary the size of a skyscraper!”

Lang felt intimidated by the man. It was one of the first times in his life this happened to him. The screen on Burton’s improvised office showed aerial images of the gigantic Lucia Torres sleeping next to an office park she had trashed. Before drowsing, the heinous woman had eaten hundreds of his employees and used a few dozen other people as sex toys. No one in the history of the country had generated so much animosity as the former employee of BioChem turned giant was causing now. Lang could not prevent thinking just how ravishing she looked as she lied down, her chest rhythmically moving up and down as she rested in perfect peace.

“Why don’t you bomb her?” he asked.

He could see Burton’s face getting red.

“Because we are not fucking ready! It’s not as if we were waiting for you to screw up in order to attack a giant woman in an eight-million people city!”

Lang understood that he should better remain in silence. Burton did not say anything else for a few seconds, so both men kept looking at the screen. This gave him the time to think. It took him a few seconds to realize that he should not be in an office with the Secretary of Defense. No matter how much money he had put into his campaign or how many connections he had, after a mess like the one his company had created, he should be sitting in a cell. Lang’s sharp mind found the answer to the riddle fast enough.

“What do you need from me?” he asked, trying to suppress a smile.

He enjoyed seeing Burton surprised at his question. The man recovered fast enough, in any case.

“We need your egghead’s help to kill the bitch. And then we need to learn how you created her in the first place.”

Lang did not reply right away. He knew he was walking on thin ice and had to be careful. He finally decided that there was no indirect way to approach the situation.

“What’s in it for me, then?” he asked carefully.

Burton was clearly containing his anger when he replied:

“You can either be the villain that created a monster or the hero that helped save a city. It’s your choice which story you want the public to get.”

“I see,” Lang replied.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Lucia felt the sweet caress of the afternoon breeze as she gradually started the transition from sleep to wakefulness. In those brief moments of low consciousness, all she managed to feel was a deep sense of fulfillment. Recent memories started then flooding her cognizant mind and made her moan. When full awareness finally hit, gallons of adrenaline were pumped into Lucia’s bloodstream, making her sit down in a hurry and look around her, scanning for threats.

Her heartbeat went back to a more calmed pace as she breathed heavily. Her surroundings were as diminutive as she remembered. They were also empty of any immediate menace.

Feeling safe, Lucia quickly evolved into a state of bliss.

It had not been a dream! She was a giant woman, an incredibly powerful creature sitting in the middle of a city that had become her private playground!

Lucia doubted any dream she could have come up with in her past life could have matched the joy she was feeling in this precise moment, a moment when all her previous life felt just like the preamble to her new reality. It had been a crappy preamble, but she did not care anymore. Even if she was not sure she would make it alive to the end of the day, the previous twenty-seven years of her life were nothing compared to the experience she was living.

Thinking about it, Lucia looked down to see the gory mess on her chest. She used her fingernails to peel a couple of corpses that had become stuck to her sweaty breasts when she had smeared them into her massive mounds of flesh in a moment of passion. Examining them from up close, Lucia could see just how disfigured they had got, smudged beyond recognition by her ecstatic fondling. No wonder her bosom was so dirty.

She reached down and slid a finger inside her cunt, immediately feeling the unmoving bodies inside. Spreading her legs a bit more as she kept seating, she started to pull them out, tiny corpses falling into the warm asphalt together with drops of her sticky love juices.

Calm as she was, she could count thirteen bodies in the pile by the time her pussy was empty. The last one was wearing the familiar uniform of a fireman. Lucia picked the inch-long body between her fingers and brought him all the way to her face, smirking as she recognized the partially crushed body of her ex.

Comparing his fate to Phil’s, she could only think that Carl had got the best deal. The new, cruel and vindictive Lucia would have loved to make the tiny bastard suffer even more, but she did not think his parting from the world had been easy in any case.

Then, quite impulsively, Lucia opened her mouth and tossed Carl’s very dead body inside, swallowing him in one go. It had been an irrational move, but Lucia did not feel bad about it. Not after all she had done already. Patting her tummy, she whispered:

“You can be with your blonde bitch for eternity!”

With her immediate curiosity satisfied, Lucia let her mind widen its scope and wondered how long she had been sleeping. The office park was completely empty, so there was no one around to ask. The highway, still close by, would probably offer some volunteers, but rather than standing up, Lucia simply looked at the sky and noticed that the Sun had been travelling quite a bit since the last time she had looked at it. Its position, half the way to the horizon, told her that it was probably midafternoon.

Lucia’s first reaction was one of guilt, since she realized that she had probably wasted two or three hours of her new, marvelous existence. She was feeling way too good to feel guilty, though. She did not recall ever having felt so blissful, so much at peace, so much in control.

Her new motto in life was Carpe Diem, so there was no point in mourning for what had not been. Instead, she should focus on what she would do.

Lucia’s first observation was that she had not been attacked. For all she knew, no one had even showed up near her while the survivors of the office park had done their best to get away from the scene. Lucia knew that the army had been getting ready before she had felt asleep, but there was no trace of their presence nearby.

“They don’t know how to hurt me!” the giantess thought, realizing that this was the only possible reason for the army not having attacked her. After all she could not think of a better chance for the jarheads than the time she had been sleeping.

The realization made Lucia especially proud, which physically manifested itself by a very noticeable hardening of her nipples.

Maybe she had been too pessimistic, she thought. Maybe she had given too much for granted that she would end up dead. Maybe she was even tougher than she had come to realize. She tried not to get too excited, but Lucia started to think that what had happened to her could be even better than she had believed.

A quick look up showed her that her entourage of news choppers, diminished after she had reacted after being challenged, was still around, showing every second of Lucia’s new life to the world. She did not mind, since even while she was sleeping, they had learned to keep their distance.

Lucia had reached a point where she had to make her mind up. For sure, she was not going to stay in an abandoned and semi-destroyed office park. What to do, though?

She had worked through her black list with brutal efficiency during the morning. Carl was dead. His bitch was dead. Phil was dead. And BioChem was gone, with dozens of its former employees having served as breakfast. Lucia had also brought down the first company she had ever worked for in Kingston. Sure, there were still a few other places where she had been mistreated and a few other people that had crossed her, but the truth was that she had dealt with the worst of them.

So, what to do now? Her body was asking her to just let go and get to the city, to indulge and have the time of her life before the final fight finally came. She wanted to be remembered, even if she knew the light she would be painted on would be anything but favorable. It suited her well, as long as people pronounced her name with a mix of fear and admiration in the years to come. Lucia Torres would finally transcend.

And still… she sensed she had an opportunity. The army guys might not be ready for her, but she was definitely ready for them. And maybe she had the chance to strike first, the chance to deal a decisive blow and turn the tables. Yes, it was not time for indulgence. At least, not yet.

The good news were that the path to the airport would bring her all across Downtown, so even if she meant business, she would still have the chance to enjoy her size and power. It was the least she could do. After all, she might be the one looking for the fight, now, but she still could not be sure about its outcome. And whatever it happened, she wanted to make sure that she would make the most of out the experience.

Lucia felt more determined than ever as she stood up, her fit muscles feeling stronger than ever. Her head soon cleared the rubble of her surroundings as she turned to face the city, placing her hands on her hips as she pushed her chest out and sneered at the sight.

“Ready or not, here I come!” she purred.

It was then, ready to get into the city, when she realized that her wild morning had had its tax on her. Always mindful about her appearance, Lucia knew she was not at her peak. She had long ago accepted her imposed nudity, and truth be told, she had not minded too much showing her imposing curves to the world ever since she had changed her mindset about the entire giantess thing. But one thing was being naked and the other was being dirty. Bloodstains covered her anatomy, with especial intensity in her breasts, and both her exertion and the sex had resulted in considerable perspiration. The sweat was already dry, but its stickiness and odor were not.

Her first reaction was simply to ignore it all, but her old instincts prevailed, and Lucia soon found herself looking for a solution. Thankfully, her height increase had come together with an amazing improvement of her sight. Staring at the world from her new vantage point of view, she soon found a suitable solution.

The straightest path towards Downtown first and the airport later was obvious enough. I-377 was right next to the office park and led straight into the heart of the city. So, all Lucia would have needed to do was to get into the highway and trample her way towards her objective, enjoying the feeling of crushing everything on the black ribbon that had taken so many hours of her life away.

There was another option though. One that suited her needs. From her height, Lucia set her sights on the Conaway and followed its winding meandering as it got into the city and crossed it, moving into the direction of the sea and the airport. Wide, deep and mighty, the Conaway was one of the largest rivers in the country and one of the characteristic landmarks of Kingston, almost as popular as its beaches. Very important for the city’s economy thanks to its fluvial traffic, the Conaway was not popular for leisure. Its faster than average currents as it approached its mouth didn’t make it advisable for swimmers or even sailors. Somehow, Lucia felt that she would not have a problem.

Her mind set on the objective, Lucia removed her hands from her hips and started walking towards the nearest point where she could meet the river. This forced her to move cross-country, stepping out of the office park through the ramp where she had intercepted the SUVs earlier in the day, in what looked like ages ago. To Lucia, all it required to save the formidable obstacle was a slightly higher than usual step.

The giantess went back to her usual swagger when she walked uninterrupted, her feet sinking deeper than usual in the soft grassy surface, leaving even more recognizable footprints. The next obstacle appeared not long after, when her path met a small forest area that separated the stretch of land she had been walking on from a gentle slope that would bring her back to civilization. From up high, she thought the trees were white oaks, but it was hard to be sure, especially when the tallest one barely managed to make it past her knees. Lucia stopped for an instant and then decided to resume her path, not seeing any way around that would not imply a considerable detour.

Lucia’s fit legs started meeting the apparently solid trunks of the oaks. It was a very one-sided battle, as her muscles worked without effort to push the trees apart, uprooting some while her knees split some others apart. The soft caress of the leaves on Lucia’s lower thighs tickles as she kept on wiping the forest out with insulting ease. She moaned as her nipples swelled. When she felt her cunt dampening again, Lucia realized that her libido has become so large that a single orgasm would not do it. She did not mind, though, since she now knew how to take care of this specific need.

With the forest now cleared, and the wake of her pass very noticeable behind her, Lucia went on, walking down the hill and approaching a suburban area. She could only smile when the screams and chaos her sudden presence had caused reached her eyes and ears. She could see cars crash into each other in the narrow streets between two and three-story houses, people abandoning their homes and forming a medium-sized crowd and some others rushing into their homes for whatever protection they could offer. They had obviously not been ready for her. After all, Lucia had covered a few miles in a matter of minutes and showed up when no one was expecting her.

She enjoyed the view of so many upper-class people suddenly noticing her power. There was no doubt that this was an affluent residential area. Its location was already telling, but if that had not been enough, the cars now filling the streets and the relative sizes of the houses that lined up on both sides of them were revealing.

Lucia advanced in silence for another minute and stopped when she was about to get into the suburb. Her looming presence, now so close that the shakes of her steps were starting to make cars and people bounce, brought the panic a couple of notches higher. She could only love the effect she had on the mob. It was one of the most inebriating consequences of her transformation.

She stood there, arms akimbo, observing the tiny bastards, now barely a few inches from her toes, and reveled in the power she had over them. It was overwhelming, making her feel euphoric. The fact that they were rich made it even better.

“I guess this is the moment when you realize that money does not matter,” Lucia mocked.

As expected, she did not get any reply. The inch-tall fuckers seemed to be more interested in trying to put as much distance between them and her as possible.

Lucia simply raised her foot and moved it forward in an exaggerated stride. Her sole landed on two cars and what had to be half a dozen people, crushing them into one of her characteristic footprints. It had seemed impossible, but the intensity of the screams increased even further, making them very audible even from her formidable height. Her left foot soon joined the right, crushing a few more members of Kingston’s upper class.

“Size matters. Strength matters. Power matters. And you can’t buy those things!” Lucia taunted.

A group of people desperately tried to get away from her path and dashed into a house that had had a wide-open door. Lucia noticed and frowned. She was learning that one of the things that made her the most upset were the attempts to fool her. Her right foot was soon looming over the house’s roof. It was not nearly its size. But when it stomped down it did not matter. Pushed by thousands of tons of giant woman, the foot broke through the roof as if had made of rice paper. The subsequent floors were no more of an issue. A second later, Lucia’s foot had reached the basement and the house was crumbling around her calf.

“You really think your dollhouses will save you?”

To prove her point, she kicked the next, a three-story structure that stood out from its neighbors. And then, she started walking through the houses, moving to adjacent streets without warning, finishing dozens of shocked citizens without barely crossing a word with them. She had no reason to do that, only the fact that she found it amusing. And the hatred she had built for all those that had tagged her as a monster and had been demanding that she be brought down ever since she had woken up.

By the time she had reached the opposite side of the suburb, Glen Heights looked like a war zone. Lucia had not been especially brutal or methodical, but it did not matter. Her mere presence, together with her complete lack of respect for human life and property had turned the originally rich neighborhood into a nightmare.

Most of its population had actually made it out of her trek alive, but their lives would never be the same. Ruined, broken and humiliated, they would never look at life like before. All they could do as the massive woman moved away from their community was stare at the rhythmical bouncing of her rock-hard ass cheeks as she swaggered in the direction of the city.

To Lucia, her short trek though the rich borough had merely been an amusement as well as a new chance to affirm herself in her new condition. She wanted the world to notice her presence, to feel her wrath, to understand what happened when it pushed a person around too much. Rich people were a good enough proxy for that.

She forgot about them the moment she left the area, finding herself in open filed once again. Trees were more scattered here, but Lucia still enjoyed the occasional one toppling as it met the almost infinite strength of her legs. She did not change her direction even a tiny bit as she kept moving towards her intermediate destination, the appealing waters of the Conaway.

A couple of farms and an old mill met the same fate as the trees as Lucia passed through them; she would never know if there had been people inside. She did not care, either.

She reached her destination soon enough, stopping a step before getting her toes wet. The Conaway was impressive, even from her new, magnificent height. Lucia had quickly got used to how ridiculous the new world looked next to her, so meeting something that could compare to her new proportions was a refreshing change of landscape.

And still, the sight of the Conaway was a new indication of just how prodigious Lucia had become. She remembered trekking and having picnic close to the spot where she was now, a dent of nature into the large metropolitan area of Kingston. She also remembered having sex there, in one of the many secluded points the area offered. The river had looked incredibly wide; on cloudy days it was even hard to see the opposite river bank.

Things had changed a lot. Standing by its strong current, Lucia judged the Conaway to be ten to fifteen times as wide as she was tall. Still a considerable width, but nothing compared to how it had looked like. While Lucia would never have dared trying to swim across the Conaway before, she was now convinced that she would be able to wade across the waterway with ease.

Eager to prove her theory, she simply moved forward, bringing her right foot into the water. It met the bottom by the time the waterline had barely reached her anklebone. Lucia’s left foot followed, and she stopped, enjoying the refreshing coolness of the water in her soiled feed.

Having walked barefoot over the burning asphalt for most of the day, the giant welcomed the slight chilliness of the water, which contrasted nicely with the torrid July weather. Truth be told, Lucia had expected the water to be warmer, but the stream, coming straight from a tall mountain range two thousand miles to the north, had managed to keep the temperature of the temperature of the water as it flowed into warmer lands. She welcomed it. Lucia had never been afraid of a little chill, and she enjoyed the nice contrast with the climate outside.

Enjoying a moment of total calm probably for the first time since waking up, Lucia remained standing, looking at the world around her with her hands on her hips. The river ahead of her was reasonably empty, but she only had to move her sight a little to the left to see that she was not far away from the action.

The Conaway led directly into the city, and she could see the first busy bridges not too far from where she was standing. If she scanned a little further, the city kept rising until she met the characteristic Kingston skyline, the popular Downtown skyscrapers shooting to the sky and dwarfing their neighbors. I-377 would have been a more direct route, but Lucia was convinced that the Conaway would be a more interesting one.

Incredibly content with the situation, she started moving, wading across the water current, its well-known strength barely noticed against her powerful thighs. The waterline gradually rose as she crossed the river, finally topping off by the time it was caressing her lower thighs, a foot or so below her neatly trimmed pubic hair. This was yet another proof of her new magnitude! The Conaway was well known for its depth, especially as it got closer to the see, but even then, it could not compare to her!

Lucia moaned in deep satisfaction, smiled and started to gracefully crouch, letting the chilly water massage more and more of her prodigious body, until she was in the catcher’s position. Happy with the pleasurable contrast, the giant then let herself drop backwards, sitting on the soft riverbed, letting the water cover her imposing figure all the way to her upper chest, only her neck and head clearing the surface.

She moaned again, feeling the current cool her sunbaked skin, accelerating the process of tanning her day-long exposure to the fierce summer sun had started. Lucia had always had a healthy tan, but her day as a nude giant had made her skin color evolve to an even more appealing bronzing tone.

Her fingers soon started working, fondling her skin, rubbing the gore away as the water rinsed the sweat. She gently massaged her breasts, stomach, arms and legs. She caressed her womanhood, cleaning the effects of her lovemaking. She then rubbed her hands and soles, clearly the areas of her body where the effects of her day were more visible.

The water around Lucia took on a brownish hue as she got rid of the dirt and gore that had been stuck to it. Her demeanor became gradually calmer as she enjoyed the peace while knowing that it was merely a short break in the greatest day of her life.

Absolutely content, Lucia then let herself drop backwards, submerging her head into the cool water, feeling her long dark hair getting drenched as her face cooled down just like the rest of her body. She opened her large brown eyes and enjoyed the kaleidoscopic effect of the sunrays as they hit the surface. The sounds of her surroundings, now muffled in the water, became a almost a lullaby, sending her back into a sleepy state.

Lucia let herself go and her body started getting pushed upwards by the water. Despite weighing thousands of tons, the giant was still less dense than water. She marveled as she felt her body floating. The current quickly took hold of her and started dragging her forward. She did not mind at all, since, after all, she was being pushed towards her destination, the city.

Lucia kept her arms and legs open wide as to keep the balance as she felt the Conaway bringing her forward. And then, she let her imagination fly.

Could she really stop the eggheads and jarheads before they found a way to bring her down? Could she really change her fate? What would she do if she managed to succeed? Images of herself, standing triumphant in the city, uncontested, flashed through her mind. She tried to keep them at bay. She knew she did not have anything to gain from wishful thinking. It would make her relax, waste the change she had been given. Lucia’s mission was to make the most of the day. And if she survived, to make a most of the next one. Long term planning would only bring her defeat and frustration.

And why should she think long run when she had so much to do?

Her train of thought was interrupted by a sudden stop of her floating, followed by the familiar feeling of something breaking at her feet and an eruption of screams and horns.

Thrown off balance, Lucia sank in the river, only to reappear a second later, standing up as water cascaded down her colossal figure like the Niagara. It took her some seconds to grasp her surroundings. She smirked evilly when she did.

Lucia was back on her feet, the waterline reaching back to her mid-thigh. She pressed her wet, long hair behind her ears to get a clear view of the landscape immediately ahead and chuckled when she saw the four-lane bridge standing right in front of her crotch.

Her impact with the structure, which had felt mild to her, had clearly been quite worse for the bridge and the people on it. Lucia was already used to seeing packed roads. It was the effect of her presence. People rushed to get as far away from her as possible but got their attention grabbed by her phenomenal nature all the same, which always ended up resulting in busy roads and multiple accidents that made them impassable. The bridge was no exception.

Ignoring the screams as she focused on the infrastructure, Lucia understood what had happened. Her right foot had hit one of the pillars of the beam bridge and had split it in two. Suddenly missing one of its supports, a full section of the bridge had cracked and was threatening with collapsing. She could not prevent feeling amused by the dire consequences of such a simple action.

“The closer I look, the punier you get,” Lucia boomed from above.

The crowd’s attention, at least for those right in front of her, was divided between her threatening presence and the constantly increasing groans of the road they were standing at.

Lucia decided to up the ante. Taking a small step to the front, she advanced until her naked cunt was almost in contact with the road, her neatly trimmed Brazilian strip looming over the commuters. She then moved her right foot under the water, until her toes were in contact with the furthermost pillar that held the section of the bridge she was facing. It was the pillar directly behind the one she had accidentally brought down while floating.

The increase in the groans soon reached the crowd, which understood that the giant woman was doing something, even if they did not know exactly what.

“The water is amazing! Will you join me?” Lucia mocked.

She then pushed with her toes at the base of the pillar, smirking when she felt the reinforced concrete buckle under the pressure of her toes. Encouraged by the ease of it all, Lucia moved her foot a bit up the column and increased the pressure, chuckling when she noticed a crack. It only took another push to feel the pillar snap.

The results were almost immediate, like a house of cards suddenly coming down. With nothing to hold them, the two sections of the bridge that had rested on that particular set of columns collapsed. Large chunks of the road, together with whatever and whoever was standing on them, broke off the surface and rained in the water below. Most of the road still managed to stay together, splitting in half and starting to quickly lean towards the water below. Cars and people started sliding down the roadway, unable to take hold of anything. They fell into the cool river water by the hundreds, quickly followed by what remained of the concrete deck.

Lucia let a loud laugh out at the impressive effects of her apparently little gesture. A section of the bridge that spanned about twice her height had ceased to be in merely seconds; everything that had been on it was now laying at the riverbed, buried under countless tons of rubble.

Impressed with herself, the giant simply moved forward, her soles crushing remainders of the formerly magnificent infrastructure as she crossed the imaginary line it had formed. She looked at both sides as she advanced, smiling at the shocked drivers and pedestrians that had miraculously survived her game, making her mind up to ignore them and focus on what lied ahead.

 

 

*************************************
Author's note

As I mentioned these last weeks, I decided to try something new with The Breaking Point. I already completed the story. It features 22 chapters and 130,000 words. I intend to keep publishing one chapter per week (except if I'm out or cannot connect, which happens from time to time). But I usually also get requests to get the full story on one go and requests from people that would like to support me in the creation of giantess stories and have mentioned they would subscribe to my content or buy it if it was commercially available. 

So, I decided to publish the entire story ahead of time, in PDF and Kindle formats. It's available in my Gumroad store, in case you want to either read it before it's posted here or have another way to tell me that you enjoy my work. It's here: gumroad.com/l/vuVni

To be honest, my main objective is to gauge interest rather than making money. Thanks!