- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Chapter 13

 

Lucia belched loudly as she tossed the large water tower over her shoulder, after having finished its contents and wrapped it in her fingers. The BioChem campus laid in ruins at her feet. Hundreds of its former workers were now slowly dissolving in her stomach, having served as a late breakfast, while thousands were either flattened at the bottom of one of her footprints or buried into the rubble of one of the former buildings. A few more, the lucky ones, were hiding in the remnants of their workplace, too shocked about what had happened to be thankful about having survived.

Lucia felt both fulfilled and liberated. She had already known for a while that she had nothing to lose. The tiny fuckers would do their best to kill her no matter what she did, and eventually, they would succeed. Once she had already accepted that, her choices had been considerably reduced. This had released her.  No longer burdened by the long-term consequences of her actions, she had given herself into a quest of indulgence.

All Lucia wanted to do with whatever time she had left was to make the most of her giant experience. This involved exercising her newfound power without restraint, retribution from anyone that had eventually crossed her and making a long-lasting impact in the world.

She had accepted her fate, but this did not mean that she would make it easy for those that would attempt to bring her down. In Lucia’s mind, she had really started living when she had woken up earlier that morning, so the longer the had in the world, the longer she would live a real life. Right now, this meant taking the fight to those that were gathering to fight her. So, with her hunger and thirst quenched for a while, it was time to move back into the city.

In Lucia’s mind, BioChem and the office park were written off, so she had lost interest in whatever it was that would happen at her feet. Which did not mean that she was going to be merciful about it. She chose to simply walk down the office park road, crushing cars and people with grim finality as she got into the I-377 in less than a minute. Once there, she again chose the outbound lanes, letting her hardened soles sow chaos among the thousands trapped there.

She had almost forgotten about the other office park before she saw the thick column of dark smoke rising into the clear blue sky. When Lucia saw the distinctive blue flashing lights and heard the faint sounds of the sirens, she felt her heart fill with glee. Carl was the next bastard on her list.

She squeezed her ass cheeks lightly, getting a faint response from the captive Phil as she did, and smiled as she thought about just how amazing it was to have all the power for once.

Hundreds perished under her feet without Lucia even noticing as she closed the distance with the new object of her interest at an amazing rate, strutting as she did so. Her nipples swelled in excitement as she reached the entrance of the office park and was greeted with the scene she had been dreaming of.

Lucia widened her stance and placed her hands on her hips as she observed the picture-perfect sight with a wide smile in her face. It was obvious from the reaction of the hundreds still trapped there that she was the only happy person in the area.

The building she had lit was all but a pile of ruins by now, the intense fire having made short work of it. The flames had now extended to its neighboring buildings, and a large group of firemen were doing their best to try to put them out before they had the same fate. With the highway blocked and the woods’ road disabled, hundreds of workers were trapped in the area and were trying to stay as far away from the flames as possible.

Lucia ignored them and zoomed into the firemen, enjoying the enhanced level of detail she had already observed earlier in the morning. It worked incredibly well for her, especially in a situation like this one.

The firefighters had momentarily stopped working on the flames, their attention suddenly having been caught by her. She enjoyed their reactions, even if they were considerably more poised than the average person. She would have loved to address them right away, but it was not time yet. She had to do something first, something very important.

Even with the unfair amount of detail she could make despite her size and the relative distance, Lucia was having some trouble identifying the individual firefighters. Their uniforms and helmets were not making it easy. It was when an idea came to mind.

    “Carl Haldeman, I’m here for you!”

Almost at once, a group of firemen turned to look at a very uncomfortable individual. It did not take Lucia much to zoom in him and find her ex. Her nipples threatened with exploding when she identified the cheating bastard. He looked to every possible side before turning and fleeing. Lucia did not care. There was nowhere for him to go.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Carl’s day could not have started any better. Jennifer was amazing in bed, and much more docile out of it than his former girlfriend. Things had started to go south very soon after.

The call from the station had been the weirdest one he had had in his six years as a fireman. He had understood soon after getting there what was the reason for all the mess. It had not been immediate, though. The entire story about a giant woman fucking the city up was too hard to believe until he saw enough footage to get convinced. The problem was that, by the time he was, he already knew that the woman in question was no other than his ex-girlfriend, Lucia.

Lucia had probably been the hottest woman Carl had gone out with, and he had had his share of success. His job and his looks gave him that much. There had been many girls in Carl’s history that would have been considered gorgeous, but Lucia Torres was simply in another league. The woman was a bombshell, with a body that was perfect no matter which angle you looked at it from. And she had also been the wildest lover he had ever had.

The issue had been that after a few months, Carl had found out that she was equally wild out of bed, up to the point where he had been concerned about her sanity in some occasions. Incredibly stubborn, fiercely jealous and with a propensity to lose her temper, Lucia was hard to deal with.

Carl had been avoiding her attempts of moving with him for as long as he had been able to. Deep inside, he had known that he should have ended it with her long before he did, but she was just so damned hot!

Jennifer had been so much easier to manage! Carl had already made his mind up about breaking up with Lucia, but every time he had met her, he had found himself in bed with her instead of facing the hard conversation. Until finally, she had caught him with his new girlfriend.

And now, the images his colleagues were showing him on TV and in their smartphones were those of the woman he had cheated having a go with the city while standing the size of a skyscraper. By the look of it, she had not lost any of her gorgeousness with the growth. It did not look as if she had lost any of her bad temper either.

He had decided to keep his secret with him for the time being. He was working with a squad different than his, and none of the men on it had any clue about his relationship with the now giant Lucia Torres.

The morning had been incredibly busy, his squad being moved from one location to the next to take care of the aftermath of Lucia’s passing. Until they had joined a few other teams in the extinction of one of the worst building fires he had ever seen. Of course, the fact that a titanic woman had taken her time to cover the office building with fuel had to do with it.

Carl vaguely remembered Lucia having mentioned that she had worked at that office park during one of their first dates. He could not prevent swallowing hard at the memory of that revelation, since it meant that his giant ex was determined on using her size with those that she felt had wronged her. He knew he was probably high on that list.

His colleagues got a bit upset with him at times; his lack of focus did not help much in getting the job done. At times he managed to put the thoughts of Lucia aside, but eventually, the images of his former couple came back to haunt him.

Until the images stopped being a daydream and became a reality, in the form of Lucia in the flesh, standing so tall that the building closest to her could barely make it up to her knee.

Carl became paralyzed when his former girlfriend showed up, standing with arms akimbo at the edge of the office park. She had not lost an ounce of her stunning beauty but had added several thousand tons of raw power to her angry madness. It was suddenly obvious that she was searching for something, and he could not help but realize that the something in question was him.

Carl understood in an instant that he was trapped. With Lucia standing at the point where the office park road met the highway, there was no other possible exit. Then, he saw her evil smirk and felt his blood freezing when he realized that she had set the trap for him, setting the building ablaze to attract him to an enclosed spot.

With nowhere to go, his only option was to use her relatively tiny size to go unnoticed. He looked down when he felt Lucia’s piercing gaze scan the crowd. She did move for a while, which he took as a very good sign. And then, just as he was trying to think that maybe there was a way out after all, his ex’s thundering voice made his bones rattle as she said:

“Carl Haldeman, I’m here for you!”

When several of his new colleagues turned to look at him, he knew he was lost. And still, he found himself trying to get away, even if he knew there was no hope.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Lucia observed as Carl pushed his way through his colleagues first and through the crowd just a bit later, getting deeper and deeper into the office park. He was moving to the spot where some SUVs had tried to flee in her previous visit, an area that she had rendered useless with a few well-placed stomps. She sneered with satisfaction. If an SUV could not get through it, there was no way Carl would, so all he was doing was getting more and more cornered. It played well enough for her. The farther away he was from the mob, the easier it would be to get him.

All she had to do was to cross the office park, which was an easy enough task for someone like her. There was only the minor problem of the burning buildings and the thick crowd in her path.

Lucia’s first instinct was simply to ignore the obstacles and trample them, much like she had done with anything that had stood in her path since she had fully embraced her new condition. A familiar itch made her stop and grin. She had had a wicked idea, her favorite sort over the last few hours.

The crowd, which had been especially panicky ever since she had shown up, became even jumpier as soon as she removed her hands from her hips and took her first step into the office park.

A few abandoned cars became two-dimensional under her feet as she advanced unhindered for a few steps, until the crowd started having trouble backing up fast enough. She stopped by the time she was a couple of steps away from crushing the first groups and immediately above the burning buildings.

Even in the intense midday warmth of a bright summer day, Lucia could distinctively feel the dry heat of the fuel-amplified flames in her legs and lower torso. The firemen had stopped spraying water onto them, and they were starting to revive.

“Need any help with this?” she asked in a clear mocking tone.

No one understood what she was referring to but her. Lucia gave them the first hint when she squatted right in front of the first burning building, resting her hands on her knees as she spread her legs apart.

Lucia had drunk over a hundred thousand gallons of water to wash down the hundreds of people she had swallowed back at BioChem, and that water was now looking for a way out.

A golden torrent of warm piss roared out of Lucia’s womanhood almost right away, hitting the burning building with enough force as to rip three of the already weakened floors out. Lucia could not prevent giggling in amusement at the unexpected results of her intimate action as gallon after gallon of high-pressure urine kept hitting the building and beyond, damaging the structure at the same time it put out the flames with an ease that ridiculed the fire brigade’s efforts.

Of course, this was far from the only effect of Lucia’s micturition. Her downpour went well beyond the building, hitting the ground and forming an advancing tide that caught dozens of unsuspecting citizens and dragged them around as if they had been mere ants.

Her loud laughter indicated what she felt of their pathetic efforts as she kept relieving herself, the heavy flow of deadly liquid lasting for over a minute before she felt her bladder begin to empty.

The fire was completely put out in the two affected buildings by the time Lucia let the last drops hit the ground under her. By that time, over a hundred people had been injured, a few seriously, at the mischievous playfulness of the cruel giant. Given their relative position, firemen had been among the most affected group.

Carl had not been among them, his cowardice having made him move away from the area before Lucia had started and having trapped him on the far end of the office park. It was time to take care of him, once and for all.

She was about to stand up when she felt something slide out of her ass. It hit the ground with a loud plop before she could do anything to remedy it. Lucia realized too late that in her squatting position she had been widening her asshole quite a bit, apparently enough for the previously confined space to become spacious enough for Phil to move. A quick look down showed her a red splotch in the spot where his corpse had hit the asphalt.

Lucia frowned as she took a step back and knelt, trying to get closer to the tiny body. The pool of blood quickly forming under him left no doubt about his physical condition. Even while squatting, it had been a drop over a hundred feet for the tiny fucker.

She cursed, the fact that she had lost Phil in such a silly way making her upset. And still, she knew that she had made him pay for all she had done to her, and then some. If anything, she should have been surprised that the bastard had lasted for so long.

Lucia stood back up and looked at the tiny form of the very dead Phil from her full height. And then, out of instinct, she raised her right foot as much as she could and stomped on him, digging her foot twenty feet on the ground, shaking the entire office park and sending everyone on it off their feet. She repeated the operation three more times, focused on disintegrating the remnants of the shithead beyond any possibility for recognition.

She was reasonably satisfied. No one could have said that she had not closed the circle with Phil. It was time to take care of Carl.

The last thing Lucia was going to do was to step on her own piss, so she took a quick detour around the area she had flooded, crushing a few dozen unlucky fools that had thought they had escaped the worst. She barely paid them any heed as she cleared the last of them out and stood beyond the group, the tiny figure of Carl as she unsuccessfully tried to climb an earthen wall being the only thing she cared about.

“You don’t know just how pathetic you look from up here, Carl!” she boomed as she started walking after him, swaggering sensually as she did.

She was a couple of steps away when her dickhead ex realized that he was not going to climb the wall and tried to escape from her by running to the side. She quickly prevented that by planting a foot the size of a city bus on his path. Carl turned, but it was even easier for Lucia to block his new attempt with her other foot.

“I’m half tempted to crush you and be done with it, but this would be just too quick for you. You deserve so much better!” she said as she started bending at the waist.

Carl looked up and felt momentarily dazed by the bouncing of her pendulum-like breasts as she came down upon him. Lucia giggled, which seemed to bring him back to reality, only to notice her approaching right hand. He tried to react in the last minute, but there was nothing he could do to avoid the already extended fingers, which pinched him on his chest and back, lifting him upwards with the force of the space shuttle at launch a moment later.

Lucia held the inch-tall version of her ex in front of her determined eyes for a few seconds before he recovered from her rough handling. She smiled evilly when he started screaming.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The only reason only Carl realized that he had wet his pants was that the firefighter’s uniform was very resilient when it came to this sort of stuff. All his bravery, all his determination, all his heroism suddenly disappeared as the most intense fear he had ever experience took over every cell in his body.

He would have already been terrified if any other woman turned giant had picked him up like this. The fact that it was Lucia made it very much worse, and not only because she had a few pending accounts with him.

Even if Carl had not seen what Lucia had done already, he would have been terrified at the perspective of having her ex turned into such a powerful creature. He had got to know her enough to have a theory about the sort of person that type of power would awaken.

As soon as they had got close enough, Lucia had shown herself as a wild woman without too many inhibitions. While this was amazing when it came to sex, it had also meant that she had had more frequent violent explosions than he was willing to live with.

Carl was no psychologist, but he had sensed the deep conflict inside Lucia between the cocky, popular college student she had thought she was and the underdog secretary that she had become. He had seen a bit of both, and for some reason, it felt as if only the worst parts of both personalities managed to prevail when under pressure.

Only God knew what that character could do in someone the size of Godzilla.

Her words made his bones rattle and were promptly followed by a warm gust of air, being so close to her thick lips as he was:

“You tiny piece of shit!”

Carl did not know where he got the strength to reply or the words that came out of his mouth, but he did:

“Lucia, you have to stop this madness!”

The loud laughter that came after was not a good herald to what was about to come.

“Madness? Really? You know what I call madness? Being harassed at work is madness. Being pushed around by everyone is madness. Being cheated by a little piece of shit like you is madness. Having the power to finally do something about it is not!”

Carl tried to look for some words, but he was unable to. It did not look as if Lucia would react well to anything he said, and besides, he was just too terrified to think.

“I came to meet your blonde bitch, by the way,” she said in a casual tone. Carl felt his blood freeze at the mention of Jennifer. When Lucia’s lips curled into a smirk, he feared the worst. What came exceeded his worst expectations: “You always had good taste with women. She was delicious.”

Carl was having a hard time to understand the implications of what Lucia had just said. It was not possible, right? It was simply, not possible.

“Do you regret anything of what you did to me?” Lucia then asked.

Carl was about to plea when his pride kicked in and demanded him not to bend so low. Deep inside, he knew he was dead, anyway. He might as well go with some dignity.

“The only thing I regret is not dumping you before, you crazy bitch!”

He realized about his mistake when she frowed.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Finally setting her fingers on Carl had unleashed waves of power inside her beyond anything she had experienced before. The fact that she had tricked him into the ideal scenario for her to catch him made the entire thing so much better.

Lucia’s nipples swelled to unheard of proportions as she let the ecstasy of the moment take over her. Her cunt was damper than ever and craving for attention. Her sexual needs might not be as basic as eating, but she had been postponing them for too long. Now that she had Carl, though, the time for pushing this out was over.

And still, she wanted to humiliate him a little first. It did not last long, though. Carl was an expert when it came to pissing her off, and the new Lucia was not in the mood for being mocked.

“The only thing I regret is not dumping you before, you crazy bitch!” he said.

She felt her blood boiling, up to the point where she was about to crush him between her fingers. She managed to restrain herself though. She then took a deep breath and changed to a colder expression.

“Take a deep breath, Carl. I doubt you’ll survive our last fuck, but it would be nice if you could last longer than usual!”

Without further words, Lucia moved her fingers down the immensity of her body, bringing the tiny Carl in front of her neatly trimmed Brazilian strip. Fingers from her free hand were already maneuvering to widen her lower lips, which gleamed with moisture. She did not waste time sliding him in, using a now free index finger to push him further. As soon as she was inside, Lucia removed her hands and waited for the fireworks. It soon became evident that they would not come.

Carl’s presence was certainly noticeable. However, Lucia soon realized that there was only so much a one-inch man could do. It was not for lack of trying. Carl was as vigorous as ever as he kicked and moved around, apparently trying to find a way out even if he ended up pushing himself deeper into her with every stroke. But there was no way his pathetic efforts were going to cause much more that a bit of stirring.

As a matter of fact, the psychological stimulation was so much better than the physical one! The thought of having her cheating ex inside her was exhilarating, even if he was too puny to bring her anywhere close to pleasure.

Lucia tried to spark him a bit with a finger, but even if she ended up pushing her tiny lover around a couple of times, she did not get anything better after each of the attempts.

In parallel, her nipples kept demanding attention and, without any better option around, Lucia ended up bringing one hand to her breasts while the other rested on her pussy, fingers gently massaging her clit.

Lucia’s fingers were quite more successful in exciting her than her ex had been, and soon she found herself moaning loudly as she stood at the edge of the office park, left hand fondling her breasts as the right one started stroking her pussy faster and faster.

Lucia wondered how the entire experience must be feeling for Carl as she kept bringing herself closer and closer to climax. For the first time since her growth, she dreamed of having someone else her size, man or woman, to have a more fulfilling experience. She was not against masturbation, but she had had to resort to it very few times, considering just how easy it was for her to get a lover for the night.

And then, it struck her: Carl may not be enough, but this did not mean that she had to do everything on her own! Lucia panted as she removed her hands from her erogenous areas and looked around, quickly locating the nearest group of tinies with a smirk.

“I wonder how many of you I will need to do to get some fireworks going!” she threatened as she took a first step towards them.

They tried to get away from her. It was to no avail. All it took Lucia were half a dozen casual steps to get over the crowd. She was haphazard as she crouched and scooped a handful of people in her hand. She inspected its contents and gave her captives one single instruction.

“Make me cum and, if you survive, you are free to go!”

She did not wait for an answer. Instead, she just moved her hand down and started to slide men and women in with dexterous moves of her fingers. She must have over a dozen of them by the time she was done.

Lucia had not known too well what to expect when she had decided to move in the orgy direction. Now she knew that the results were intoxicating.

Carl had not been able to do much, all alone in the immensity of her cavernous cunt. He had lacked the size and he had lacked the strength. It was so different with a crowd instead of a single individual. Each of them was still missing enough strength to do much on their own but being stimulated at so many points of her vagina at once was a new and amazing experience that was making Lucia move towards a massive orgasm at a steady pace.

Her right hand found her clit once more, massaging it with vigor in order to complement the efforts of her forced lovers and accelerating the whole process. She was still lacking some attention on her tits, though.

Lucia’s ass hit the ground without warning, bringing one of the damaged buildings to the ground as a result of the massive shake and sending everyone off their feet. They had not had time to stand up by the time Lucia’s free hand scooped another handful of people as her other hand kept working her womanhood in a team effort with a dozen or so people.

She was rough as she released her new captives in the valley between her two massive mounds of flesh. For some it meant their death, as they rolled past her mountainous breasts and down to the ground. Others found enough leverage to stay in the soft skin of her tits or to cling to her massive nipples for dear life. Things got a bit easier when she lied on her back, a new group of unwilling partners soon raining into her mammoth breasts to complement the efforts of the first ones.

Lucia used a finger of her pussy hand to stir those inside into action after she felt some loss of vigor. At the same time, she used her free hand to massage those on her tits against her soft flesh.

“Lick my fucking nipples!” she commanded as she felt the climax approaching.

Her moans could now be heard all the way to the city as she kept pleasuring herself for the entire world to see. The newscast had suddenly been turned into a porn movie, and all over the world news producers exchanged calls with network owners to decide what to do about it.

When the orgasm finally came it was the best one in Lucia’s entire life. She did not think she had been so skillfully touched ever before. Her cry in the moment of truth could be heard for miles and sent everyone in the vicinity to their knees with their hands on their ears. She did not notice. She just kept panting as she enjoyed the aftermath of the weirdest and wildest sex she had ever had.

A quick look at her bloodied hands told her about the fate of those that had been over her breasts as she massaged them. A moving finger inside her cunt found the expected lack of response as she searched for potential survivors.

The Sun was all the way up in the sky by then. Lucia kept panting as its rays baked her already tanned skin, making it glow as she kept breathing hard and moaning.

And then, as she thanked God once more for having given her the power she was now enjoying, Lucia dozed off.

 

 
*************************************
Author's note

As I mentioned these last weeks, I decided to try something new with The Breaking Point. I already completed the story. It features 22 chapters and 130,000 words. I intend to keep publishing one chapter per week (except if I'm out or cannot connect, which happens from time to time). But I usually also get requests to get the full story on one go and requests from people that would like to support me in the creation of giantess stories and have mentioned they would subscribe to my content or buy it if it was commercially available. 

So, I decided to publish the entire story ahead of time, in PDF and Kindle formats. It's available in my Gumroad store, in case you want to either read it before it's posted here or have another way to tell me that you enjoy my work. It's here: gumroad.com/l/vuVni

To be honest, my main objective is to gauge interest rather than making money. Thanks!