- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright, let's just jump straight into this one.

-----

“Micah!”


He sat up with a start, having always been a bit of a light sleeper. Aiden was above him, grasping his shoulders.


As Micah’s vision adjusted, he took note of his surroundings, the abnormally high ceiling, the expansive, plains-like ground.


“Where are we--””


“We’re shrunk. The machine malfunctioned and we shrunk. We’ve established this, let’s get on with it.”


Aiden stood up and started to trot away, and for a few seconds in its wake, Micah could only process what exactly he had heard, and its ramifications.


Like a needle of adrenaline had been stuck in his heart, he bolted up, not at all tired from the burst or what happened in between. “Wait, what?! SHRUNK?!” he yelled, catching up with his friend.


Aiden sighed and said, “Look, we’ve already gone through the surprise and everything, we’re here, let’s get over it. Now we just need to worry about fixing this mess.”


“We?”


Micah now realized where Aiden was walking. Far ahead of the pair, a mighty wooden pillar rose into the heavens, connecting to a canopy that cast a dark shadow on the gray floor. It was the table. At the table leg’s base, a group of about half a dozen students and Ms. Wraith stood and sat huddled, tense, and twitchy. They saw Micah and Aiden arriving and collectively breathed a sigh of relief. “We’re saved!” one of them shouted.


Micah felt a bead of sweat form.


Mrs. Wraith, whose face was evidently stressed and streaked with some sort of biological liquid, rose and approached Micah before anyone else. “Glad to see you’re alright. Now, how are we going to get out of here?”


No chastisement? No getting yelled at for creating a device on school grounds that needed a peanut-sized pebble of pure plutonium? Not even a disapproving glare?


It seemed off. 


Regardless, Micah had to think for a moment. The device malfunctioned from the fall, releasing a reverse polarity charge that not only caused expansion between atoms to occur in reverse, but also did so at an accelerated rate. Hence, their new size. All they needed to do for the device to work was reverse the reversed polarity and ideally trigger a complete undoing of everything that had just occurred.


Plan in mind, Micah explained it to Ms. Wraith, who now forced a smile. “Good… idea, Micah. Now, how do we go about doing that?”


“Well, we’d first need to find the box.”


“Found it!” 


One of the other students -- a girl named Iasmin, if Micah could remember correctly -- pointed out the box on the ground. It was about a minute’s walk from their current location, though it was a bit hard to make out from their location the orientation of the box.


“Alright then,” Micah said anyway, ready to lead his troupe into battle. “Follow me!”


-----


“What the fuck?!”


Jodie had only stopped to relax on the bench for a moment before making her way to cheer practice when her boyfriend Benson sat down next to her to chat. It wasn’t, strictly speaking, something they did often. Not on this precise bench, anyway. However, it was by all rights a mundane thing for any couple to do.


Of course, this changed when the world around the couple began to rapidly expand in size over the course of a few moments, landing the two on opposite ends of the wooden bench and the equivalent of hundreds of feet away from one another at their rice-grain-like sizes.


“BENNY!” Jodie called, distraught and horrified as she heard the doors open and slam shut, followed by an ominous clacking of heels that felt ominously slow.


Benny, from across the bench, was standing up and waving, inaudible.


Jodie, however, could see the gargantuan figure strolling up into the school, appearing rather confused at its emptiness. Shrugging, the colossal woman strutted to the bench.


“BEN! LOOK OUT!”


The shadow of an asteroid-sized, eclipsing backside enveloped in a gray skirt fell over them.


“BEN! LOO--”


Jodie could not finish her sentence before she was smothered completely by the woman as she sat down.


Struggling against the fabric backed by flesh, Jodie could only seem to crawl through a thick mesh on one side and hard wood on the other, maybe hoping to slide out from the edge of her butt. Maybe.


Then the butt began to bounce and bumble.


She was beginning to squirm her ass as it relaxed into the bench. The once calm grotto Jodie had made for herself had been replaced with an ever-increasing pressure as the woman stretched from her legs to her head, the focal point of the maneuver being her rear end. Haphazardly, Jodie was ground into the seat of the bench, her bones breaking individually, her skin ripping apart as the friction against the celestial bodies she was at the whims of became too much for her. Jodie’s screams were of agony as her skull split under the weight of the enormous ass as it clenched. Even her clothes were less strong than toilet paper, easily coming apart into miniscule pieces of cloth and cotton.


Benson on the other side of the bench watched, but he did not know of the horrid fate to befall Jodie. At least, not until another stretch of the giant woman brought her posterior upwards, revealing a gooey red pile underneath.


“What the?!” he spit out, needing to stop before gagging. Deciding that it would be prudent to escape, Benson sprinted to the only place he could: the very edge of his side of the bench, where it rose into a massive wall that would be considered a normal armrest at normal size.


After a dash, the out of breath Benson waited.


And waited.


And waited.


Soon, the woman stood up once again.


A light feeling of victory, nevertheless marred by the grotesque death Benson had witnessed, coursed through Benson’s chest as he watched the woman… pace.


She was pacing. In front of the bench.


She clearly had nowhere to go at the moment. She was waiting for some sort of directive or sign.


Things were not going well for either of them, Benson reasoned. He smiled a little, then gulped as the woman turned toward the bench again.


Benson’s pulse quickened. She was coming for the bench again. And this time, she was coming to his end.


There was nowhere else to go. Nowhere except…


Benson charged to the front of the bench, stopping at its high-rise-sized edge. He looked down, hoped his understanding of physics meant this would not hurt, and stepped off, screaming all the way down.


“OW!”


The impact left a mark, but Benson did not hear any cracks. He was in pain, but more of a bruised sort of pain than a broken sort of pain. 


A glee at escaping death flowed through Benson as the woman sat down just where he had been standing seconds before. Her pantyhosed legs were like arches on either side of him, monuments to his will to survive.


“I lived! I--”


Sploch.


-----


Sharon adjusted her legs as she got comfortable on the bench, letting one flat rest on the ground as the other one curled itself over her thigh in a relaxed motion. Pulling out her phone, she drafted a text to Micah.


“I am here. Where am I supposed to go :))“


Sharon cringed at the emoticon, hoping she was using it right, before putting the phone back in her pocket. Then she stood up once again, no longer wishing to just fill time. Sharon started to walk to the table in front of her, slipping a bit and nearly losing her balance. Stopping to see what could’ve caused it, Sharon looked down and noticed a small streak of read coming from beneath her shoe.


“What the…”


It was a weird sight, though Sharon ultimately shrugged and walked to the table.


“Let’s see…” Sharon said, pulling out the list of students. 


“Ah, room 207!” 


And with her destination in mind, Sharon started off.

Chapter End Notes:

-----

What'd you think?