- Text Size +

(Based on characters by SuperKirby)

"Twister!" Ruby cheered. "We're playing Twister!"

The other partygoers exchanged glances, bemused, as the blonde cheerleader pulled out a dotted mat. Her white shorts wobbled in excitement as she unfolded it.

Aria clasped her soft hands together. "Erm, I know this party DOES needs an icebreaker..." She turned to gauge the others' reactions.

Indigo looked away, crossing her arms. "I was thinking a strategy game. One where you don't have to move." Her eyes traversed Ruby's living room walls, as if looking for an exit.

Jade had a hand to her hip, pulling on her shirt's hem. "And why did you make us wear these white clothes? This shirt's a little big for me..."

Jade's older brother, Blake, itched his black hair, and played with his tiny glasses. Ever since the shrinking incident - when he cast a forbidden spell - he stood at about three inches tall, dwarfed by the deposited shirts and dresses around him. "The whole mat's WAY too big for me. It'll be - "

"- It'll be SPECIAL game!" From a closet, Ruby pulled out a few cans of paint. She smeared a glob of red, yellow, blue, or green over the dots, making sure to match each. "Messy Twister! This makes it way harder to stay still! You'll keep slipping and bumping everywhere! This is a blast at cheer practices." She stood as proud as a statue, slipping both her high heels off. "It'll get us loose and relaxed! Might even make you feel better about that shrink spell accident!"

The sheer energy gleaming in the cheerleader's blue eyes made Indigo reluctantly reach down, tugging her shoes off. She stood on the opposite side of the white canvas, stretching. "If it'll help us bond, I suppose I'll... try it..."

"Dibs on the spinner!" Jade jumped back, rocking the wooden floor beneath Blake's soles. Her finger tapped the wheel, as she flashed a smug grin. "You kiddies go pretzel yourselves without me."

Aria approached - her bare feet falling on an unoccupied side, flexing her toes in discomfort. "But what about Blake?" She looked below at the boy standing and fidgeting.

Peering towards the tiny boy, Ruby's chest swung as she brought her face in closer, casting a mountainous shadow on him. Putting on a thinking cap, she rubbed her chin - giving him a view of her supple skin twisting slightly. "Blake, Blake... Ah, got it! You can just run to whatever circle and touch it!"

Blake gazed back at the behemoth's blinks, the lashes containing more hair than his whole scalp. "Uhm, won't that be dangerous?"

She waved a hand in dismissal, creating gusts through his dark hair. "You said it yourself, that shrinking magic made you extra-tough! No excuses for skipping out on this!"

His shoulders slumped as he stepped to the last side of the mat, eyeing the field of spots ahead of him. "Sure, I-I guess..." It was the width of a stadium between him and Aria. A spell he tried to get closer to that girl, and now, she was impossibly distant, incomprehensibly out of his reach. A statuesque form stood on either side, framing him.

Indeed, that spell strengthened his muscles. Now if only he could find one to strengthen his stomach.

"Now..." Jade spun the wheel, slapping out an earth-shaking drumroll on her thigh. "... First, left hand green!"

The four reached for a spot, their bodies arching in the sky. Blake rushed past Ruby's fingers - paint erupting upwards from her slam. Like a sattelite, Indigo scanned the field briefly, before her hand terraformed the another splotch of colour - wincing as it passed through her fingers. He landed safely into a patch of emerald, holding down on it. As for Aria... her torso hung right above him, breasts swaying near his head. He felt their warmth crossing his minuscule frame, her breaths gently shaking the board. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad...

"Right foot blue!" Jade called out.

Blue - it was a good jog, but he could make it. While the cotton landscape flexed up high, he dodged Ruby's rising heel. Aria spun around in the meantime, her toes rushing overhead. After brushing past the heel, he spotted the nearest mark of the colour. He splashed into it, glasses filled with the shade. Something rumbled, shaking his legs. When he wiped his specs, he instantly wished he'd remained blind: Indigo's right sole was rushing towards him, in a shower of flesh.

"No! Wait - " The viscous paint choked his words, as his friend's slender ped SLAMMED into him. The liquid splattered against the web of wrinkles.

Beneath bone-crushing weight, he felt her toes flexing in discomfort. "This doesn't feel right... Is that Blake?"

Ruby shrugged. "Two people cannot feel hatred if their naked soles are touching. Or so I've heard." She shut her eyes. "Just breathe in the love."

Blake desperately wished he could breathe in anything.

Jade spun again, giggling. "Now, right hand yellow!"

The shifting weight smeared the tiny boy's body through the paint. His shirt was soon lathered in blue, mixed with girl sweat. Her soles smelt fruity, like she'd been using lotion; but stale, making him wonder just how many hours this girl spent reading and studying in those constricting loafers. He tried his best to get loose, out to a yellow spot - but no success. Aria's hand occupied the closest mark, splashing him with some of the yellow. If he could just reach out to her soft hand...

"Left foot red!" His sister was obviously enjoying seeing her brother's friends make a sculpture of themselves.

When Indigo lifted her toes, Blake instantly felt her weight shift onto him. With the moist mat proving an unsteady ground, he felt her sole shift left and right atop him, nearly grinding him into the fleshy monolith. If it weren't for his durability spell, the boy would be a little smear; even as it stood, he was starting to suffocate beneath her. When everyone was in place, Aria was leaning over her dark-haired friend in an arc, putting even more weight on the mini mage.

Jade waited longer than usual; watching as Indigo scrunched her face and curled her fingers in discomfort; Aria gasped desperately, trying not to push her down; and Blake thrashed helplessly underfoot. The only one who still seemed fine was Ruby - poised with her torso to the ceiling, away from the tangle. "Aaaand, right foot red!"

The oppressive pressure lifted off him. Indigo murmured: "Finally..." The tiny boy was airborne for a moment, engulfed in her skin by a layer of paint; but he soon peeled himself off. Dizzily, Blake stumbled away. The strength of the massive leg lifting moved him about halfway to a suitable circle. With a tired speedwalk, trying to ignore the drifting collosi above, he collapsed into a spot of red. It already had Aria's handprint in it. By now, the colours were starting to mix across the board; thanks to Ruby's heavy steps, some splotches even coloured Aria's beautiful face, or Indigo's perky chest.

"Left hand blue!" Jade cheered. "Hurry up!"

Blake made his way to the next target. On instinct, he ran as far away from Indigo's incoming hand as possible; and even away from Aria's arm. They lifted above him, like planes taking flight; but he kept focus on the path ahead, moving one sore limb before the other. He landed in an untouched blue blob, collapsing into its hue.

But a pair of shadows loomed overhead. Ruby, the most flexible of the players, kept her abdomen pointed to the sky as she slid under the Golden Arch of Aria. Her backside filled his vision... and descended, pressing him into the mat once more. The rotund, toned mountains were already soaked in a mix of dazzling colours, more of which smeared on him as the canyon-size cheeks settled around him. She shouted in glee: "Safe! As long as my elbows or knees don't touch, I'm safe!"

"Indy, that looks painful..." Aria squeezed against her side, arms buckling.

Indigo struggled to rub an itch on her nose, blowing on it. "Can't keep this up..."

Their voices were all muffled by layers of fabric, flesh, and gluteus muscle. He struggled to fight back against the overpowering tush. Every flailing hit he threw just got absorbed into the spongy tissue, practically engulfing his arms in a squishy embrace.

Jade sounded out another drumroll with her next spin. "Left foot yellow!"

To Blake's surprise, the cheerleader's wide hips spun to the side. While her hands remained firm on the ground, making arches with her fingers, her left leg lifted high in the sky. It brought him up with it: the sticky paint kept him glued to the supple curves, sending him rocketing up. The limb folded atop Indigo's arm, making her butt stick out in his sister's direction.

Yellow - that was his next target. With a well-placed wiggle, Blake loosened himself from the anal vice grip, and grabbed Ruby's leg. Hours of cheer practice had toned it, and her meticulously self-care made it clean and slick. He slipped down the limb like a firepole. Unable to control the path of his descent, he stumbled onto Indigo's shoulder, and rolled near her neck.

"Guh - ! Not there!" The introvert twitched, droplets flying off her outfit. She was having trouble navigating her foot around, and this ticklish little boy didn't help. In an unconscious movement, she turned her head, trying to deal with the little annoyance. Her dark locks swept into him, knocking him away - and sending his tiny body flying towards Aria.

Blake slammed right into the girl's chest, somewhat smushed against Ruby's. The brown-haired girl yelped in surprise. Like a bumper in a pinball game, the massive orb bounced the bespectacled mage down. He splashed directly into a blot of sunny yellow paint.

"Are you ready? Good!" Jade tapped her heel as she awaited the spinner's next command. "Right hand green!"

The looming figures above slid between each other, everyone aiming for their own spot. Crawling out of his splotch with a gasp, the speck-sized boy inched forward to an adjacent circle. His vision was blurried, and the drifting fields of bodies above didn't help much to reorient him. Muscling ahead, he made it past the messy turf to a circular mark. It was green - great. By now, very few spaces hadn't been touched in some way, colours staining it completely.

Aria had already found her spot. As Ruby and Indigo reached for theirs, their bodies pushed against their friend's - forcing her to go lower. Without the energy to move, the dark-haired boy could merely watch as his crush's massive torso descended...

THUMP.

He laid flat, pinned under her left tit, smothered between the wet mat and slightly-sweaty shirt. His face was bright crimson - from lack of air under the fleshy mass; from embarrassment at being pinned against a girl he loved, feeling her growing warmth and melodic panting; and from having been smeared in red paint, both directly and from second-hand contact.

"Left hand red!" Her voice was distant and unclear.

She shivered, the quaking in her spine rattling his own form. "D-Don't worry, Blake..." Her arms pushed up and moved in place, trying her best to reduce the pressure on his minuscule body - without knocking her other friends to the floor. Unable to bear their weight, and jostled by their movement, her shoulders descended anew - and her massive chest pounded the shrunken mage into the mat again. He felt his whole being mashed into the receding surface; for a moment, be swore the pressure had ejected his spirit straight out of his body.

She made another attempt to pull back, twisting abdomen to the side. "I'm... getting you off... Uh, getting off you, I mean..." While her intentions were good, the unsteadiness of the floor and closeness of other gigantic bodies meant that she couldn't stay in place. All it did was make her bosom wobble and tilt. They rolled Blake over, and rolled over Blake, giving him a chance to experience every inch of their breathtaking expanse. His attempts to squeeze out just led to his arm, leg, or face falling into more of the cotton-cloaked landscape. Every so often, he distinctly felt the lump of her nipple grinding into his abdomen, only separated from him by a few layers of drenched, painted fabric. Dizzied by constant bouncing, and breathless by constant pounding, his five senses bled together. He was at once in a marshmallow Nirvana and a trash compactor Hades; halfway dead, but more alive than ever; a single speck of colour painting her white shirt; a little thread on the great tapestry of fate.

The shout of his sister cut him from his thoughts: "Right foot blue!"

Finally, with the others moving their legs out, Aria had the strength to lift herself up. Blake breathed a long, refreshing gasp, filling his lungs. He rubbed his glasses mostly clean. Blue - that wasn't hard. Leaving the too-familiar tits behind him, and muscling past tormenting aches and cramps, the boy dashed towards the last untouched blot of azure. Breathe in, breathe out - it soon came close. He dove in, making small splashes around him.

Apparently, he was the first to make it. Aria still hovered her foot in the air, blinking around. "Where is he?" Her sole floated above his space.

No - she couldn't see him! So thoroughly was Blake covered in paint, that he blended right in with the dots on the mat! He kicked at his exhausted body, shouting - only to slip in his wet surroundings, and get huge portions of the gooey substance in his face.

He could do naught but look up, as Aria's soft sole descended...

"Ugh, make space!" Indigo, too, aimed her right foot for the spot, unaware of his place. It was tightly clenched, every single wrinkle on the slender-yet-massive surface coated with multiple mixing shades.

"Me first!" Peering backwards, Ruby arched her own leg back, and prepared to bring it crashing down. Paint droplets erupted from the spaces between her squat, wiggling digits, each larger than a boulder.

All at once, they stepped on blue.

Three heels.

Fifteen toes.

Immesurable agony. Everywhere he looked, a new bit of humid skin pressing him in, crushing him from every direction. Every system in his right frame felt like dying.

With all his companions putting unbearable pressure on him at once, the ground below providing very little friction, his body slipped out - sliding a full centimeter across the mat.

Ruby lost balance, falling into Indigo's back. "Ack! Slipping!"

Indigo's legs buckled; on instinct, she clutched to Aria for support. "Not now --!"

Unsteady, arms flailing, Aria fell along with the others. "Wooah!"

Blake looked up weakly, his voice shrunken to a pathetic wheeze: "Help."

In unison, their bodies crashed down towards Blake, pinning him under a relative 7500 ton weight. His world fell into a rainbow-coloured darkness. To his horror, he could clearly tell whose leg was pressing his thigh, whose butt engulfed in his face, and whose fingers were squeezing his arm - as if his consciousness had begun to merge with the wet paint.

"Gaaame! And the winner is... Nobody!" Jade laughed her sides off, watching the three girls and single shrunken boy struggle to pick themselves back up. "You're all terrible at this!"

Indigo breathed deeply. "I... I didn't expect to... last so many turns."

Ruby clutched on her shoulder. "See? Told you it'd be a great icebreaker!" Her teeth gleamed, as she rubbed a splotch of red from her forehead. "What did you think, Blake?"

"I think..." Rolling on the mat, stuck in a fetal position, he watched the three giantesses spin before his eyes. Or was that four? Eight? Was he seeing double? "...I think Jade and I are ready to go home now..."

Aria quietly picked him up. Her gentle, wet hands caressed him, brushing his stained hair, and wiping his glasses. "Poor Blake... After that mess, I should give you a bath in the sink."

He bolted up. When imagining his crush, gently cleansing him... Despite himself, he smiled. "...Well, if it's with you guys... I don't mind playing a few more games." His arms wrapped around Aria's ring finger, cuddling it for comfort. She cooed, putting her other hand to her chest.

"Great!" Ruby cheered, pulling out a box. "Because I've got more! Our next game is... Messy Settlers of Catan!"

Indigo fainted into Jade's arms.

Chapter End Notes:

Characters/concept created by (and used with permission from) SuperKirby: https://www.deviantart.com/superkirbydeluxe

And with advice from lolboy13: https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/lolboy13

These two have been great to me during my time on wdc, so this was a way of thanking them; and spreading the world of Small Bargain to other places.

Aria, Blake, Indigo, Jade, and Ruby were originally made by SuperKirby for the interactive story "Small Bargain". (It's currently hosted by lolboy.) I've written at least a little for each of them. For this, I wanted to experiment with having the whole cast in one self-contained scene.

Another inspiration came from a deleted writing dot com story, "Shrunk by your babysitter". Two chapters by Firewarrior involved a chaotic game of Twister with giantesses:
http://web.archive.org/web/20090530190432/http://www.writing.com/main/interact/cid/302336

http://web.archive.org/web/20090530010141/http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1013158/map/143212

I looked up the rules for Twister on Wikipedia, and found the "Messy" variation. I'm surprised such a lewd game can pass off as an innocent party activity. But it fit the colour naming scheme for the characters; and it challenged me to distinguish them by features other than their shirt colours.