- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sunday Funday! I was feeling bored and I've got a couple chapters written so I figured I would drop an extra chapter today. I hope you enjoy!

 

------------------------------

Alexis jerked her head up as a wave of clarity washed over her. She looked frantically around her as she began to recall the events of the past several hours. With absolutely no light around, she could only focus on things like the rythmic sound of Megan’s beating heart or the overbearing stink that resulted from the veritable feast that the giantess was currently digesting. She recalled the terrifying sight of seeing a young woman dangle her tiny body overtop of an enormous open mouth and she felt the same sense of fear that polluted her mind as she was lowered into the waiting maw. This was easily the lowest point in her life.


She scoffed at the thought. Already during her short tenure as a shrunken person she had spent multiple days inside the asshole of a woman she had once dated. Yet she still considered this the lowest point in her life. Somehow being swallowed alive carried with it more shame than being pushed inside someone’s anus. Perhaps the reason was because being swallowed alive inevitably came with an additional term inside this bratty little bitch’s colon. 


“Fuck!” She shouted into the dark void as she felt a familiar dreariness begin to creep back into her mind. With the thick, muggy atmosphere that existed inside of Megan’s stomach, Alexis found that her body was running low on what it needed to remain conscious. 


“Goddamnit, stay awake.” She told herself as she slapped her face semi-gently with both hands. She felt the slimy ooze from the base of the stomach splash onto her face as she slapped. The viscous fluid dropped off of her cheeks and Alexis was at least grateful that human stomach acid appeared to be non-harmful to shrunken humans. Although that fact came with its own drawbacks.


And just as that thought crossed her mind, Alexis felt her foot sink into a weird pit below the murky water that she was sitting in. And once again, her mind became instantly active as she tried to pull her foot out of the pit. The tired woman yanked on her leg several times, but was horrified to find that it seemed to be trapped. Knowing what it was, Alexis began to pull even harder against the vice-like grip that the eager sphincter had on her. She continued to pull until she felt that the ligaments in her knee were about to rip apart with no sign that she was any closer to being free. Unfortunately for Alexis, her fruitless struggles came at a steep cost of energy and she felt herself begin to once again drift away.


————————


Eventually the raven haired woman regained consciousness, still trapped in the dark, abyssal pit of Megan’s stomach. She panicked and began squirming around again, only to find that she was more immobile than the last time she was awake. She tried to twist her torso around but found that she was now trapped up to her waist. Probably in the same pit that had grabbed onto her foot earlier. 


“Oh fuck!” She cried, realizing that the water level was just barely below her chin now. Every little movement that she made was causing ripples that pushed outwards from her position. The waves continued to move through the viscous liquid until they met with the fleshy walls of the stomach that contained the frustrated morsel, causing them to ripple back towards their source. 


Alexis tried to keep her mouth closed as waves of stomach acid and partially digested food splashed onto her face, getting into her mouth and nose. The taste of the fluid was insanely wretched and the more she tried to resist, the more waves she created. At this point Alexis was beginning to panic. She understood that she could survive the acid within Megan’s stomach, but she knew for a fact that shrinkies were capable of drowning. 


“Fuck fuck fuck fuck…” She thought continually while searching for a way out of this. Her options were limited, with her entire lower body trapped in the muscular valve that led into Megan’s bowels, there was no way to get back above the waterline. She muttered one final profanity laden rant before drawing a deep breath. Then with the last bits of her remaining strength, Alexis dug her arms down into the fleshy pit and used her legs to pull herself downwards. 


It took a couple of minutes to get enough of her body below the sphincter, but eventually Alexis managed to pull herself out of Megan’s stomach. The only problem now is that she was stuck inside the giant bitch’s colon and the first breath that she took proved that this area was a hellhole all on its own. The air was thick and rife with the overbearing stench of human waste. She recalled the several ripe farts that Megan had blasted her with before swallowing her alive. And as stomach churning as her gas was out in the open, it was infinitely more intense being trapped inside this dark, cramped tube. 


Relegated to her current fate, Alexis decided it would be best to try to continue moving down this path for as long as she was conscious. For a seemingly endless amount of time the tiny woman trudged forward, feeling her way along the slimy walls of Megan’s large intestine. The journey was long and painful for Alexis. Between the unrelenting aroma of pure shit and the random turns and pitfalls that made up the infinitely stretching pathway. There was also a small amount of mental stress that came in the form of an ominous grinding noise from somewhere behind her. 


“Fuck.” Alexis thought to herself as she pushed forwards. She needed to find her way to the exit before that thing caught up with her. Unfortunately for her, her exhaustion was compounded by the fact that oxygen continued to be somewhat sparse. Because of this, Alexis felt a familiar darkness clawing at her mind as she struggled to stay awake. 


“Keep going, just keep…. going.” The small woman continued to mutter into the darkness, until she finally succumbed to her exhaustion. And as she laid there in the muck and slime, the sound of an encroaching mass continued to draw closer.

Chapter End Notes:

Alexis is going to take a quick nap in Megan's colon and try to regain some energy. I'm sure nothing bad could happen when you pass out inside a giantess' intestines :)

 

Thanks for reading!