- Text Size +

Upon waking up Ivan began to explore his current living situation, amazed by all the incredibly technology that went into making this shrunken person’s life more bearable. This was a stark contrast to the piss poor living conditions that existed in Alexis dominion. Here there was a bed with clean sheets, but with Alexis toys were given old socks and panties to sleep on. Here there was a tiny kitchen including a refrigerator full of tiny premade meals and bottled water. Toys serving Alexis were expected to survive on table scraps and various gunks that formed between her toes. And you were allowed to wash it down with sweat that she would collect off of her body and wring out into a bowl. Here there was a TV and computer that could provide endless entertainment, but with Alexis the only thing you could do to stay entertained was to serve under Alexis or watch her punish a different toy.


“This guy has it made.” Ivan said to himself.


After about forty five minutes of idly walking around the room, Megan appears outside the habitat and pulls the lid off. 


“Alright small fry I hope you slept well because we have got a fun day ahead of us.” Megan declares lowering her hand down into the habitat


“I slept very well, thank you Meg!” Ivan says, quickly stepping into her hand. Megan smirks at just how eager this tiny man is to get started with a day of fun. She had to admit that his cheery attitude was a little bit infectious, leading her smirk to turn into a genuine smile.


“You have a gorgeous smile, my goddess!” Ivan says, noticing the sudden upturn in her demeanor. The complement causes the pretty blonde to tilt her head and raise an eyebrow.


“I thought we decided to call me Meg?” She asks, her tone remaining very gentle.


“Oh, I’m so sorry Meg… it’s just that you’re really very pretty, and from where I’m standing… you do seem like some sort of goddess.” The tiny man admitted, rubbing his hand across the back of his neck.


“Oh so flattery is your game huh?” Megan asks with a giggle. “Well I’d be lying if I said you were the first man in my life who was into ass kissing. Hahaha” 


Upon hearing her remark, Ivan mumbles something, just a bit too softly for Megan to hear. 


“What was that?” Megan lowers her ear a bit closer to the tiny man in her palm. Ivan then clears his throat and repeats himself, a bit louder this time.


“Well… erm… it’s…. it’s a really nice ass.” Megan then looks down at Ivan and sees that his face has turned a shade of bright red. Upon hearing this admission, Megan throws her head back and laughs quite loudly.


“Alright there Casanova, pump your breaks. Hahaha, you know what they say about too much of a good thing, right?” She says, lowering her hand down behind her, so that Ivan is treated to a great view of her large, juicy moons. As the young RP stares at the gently curves of Megan’s ass, perfectly hugged by her tight grey booty shorts, he marvels at the sheer magnitude of this cute college girl’s athletic glutes. Then, she gives her hips a small wiggle, Ivan can feel his body responding to his inherent attraction to the giggly blonde giantess.


He then begins to panic, feeling his member begin to rise up in response to the little show that he was given. In his experience with giantesses, anyone who was caught sporting an erection was treated to something that Alexis called “aversion therapy.” For instance, one man whom Ivan had been friends with, had spent an entire morning under Alexis’ ass because she had woken up with an upset stomach. When she pulled him out from under her, he had unfortunately been caught having a stiff member. The entire group of prisoners had to watch as Alexis wove his tiny body in between the bristles of her toilet brush. No one ever saw him after that.


When Megan brought her little toy up in front of her face, she noticed that he was standing incredibly awkwardly with his hands hovering in front of his crotch. This was a move she had seen plenty of times before. Having bloomed incredibly early in high school, many of her masculine peers had to work hard to hide untimely boners caused by the flirty, young girl.


“Oooooh What’s hiding under here?” She asks playfully, using her pinky finger to poke at his tiny arms. Ivan tried his best to keep his erection concealed, not knowing that the pointed display was already incredibly obvious to the giant woman. Inevitably Megan won this war, batting away Ivan’s arms, leaving her looking at a tiny man pitching a tent in his black shorts.


“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry!” He cried, falling to his knees and lowering his head. 


While Megan might have been familiar with every boy near her trying to hide an erection, she had never known one to respond like this after she pointed it out.


“What? What’s the matter dude? It’s a dick, not like I haven’t seen that shit before.” The petite blonde asked, very confused by this.


“I’m sorry my goddess, I’m not worthy of thinking about your beauty in such a disgusting way. Please have mercy!” Ivan begged, tears starting to flow down his cheeks.


“Jesus Christ guy, calm down a bit. Jeesh, I cant imagine that this was your first ever fucking boner. And trust me little man, I’d say that the guys not getting hard watching me dance are the fucking minority. I mean…. c’mon!” Megan sets Ivan down on the dining room table as she goes through a series of poses, putting her bursting assets on full display. After her little show, she looks down and sees that Ivan is still on his knees with a face covered in tears… but at least he could look her in the eyes now.


“Seriously man, what’s the matter?” She presses, not sure what she did to upset the poor thing so much.


“I just… My last goddess didn’t allow her slaves to display display our lust.” Ivan admits, wiping tears from his face.


“You’re last goddess? You mean Alexis?” Ivan simply nodded his head.


“She wouldn’t let you get boners? That’s so fucking dumb, they’re not intentional. Wait… did you say slaves?” Megan asks. She didn’t like that word. It sounded so… cruel and evil. Sure she had called him a toy, but that was really just playful… she wasn’t actually evil. 


“Yes, we were only slaves to her. In fact I don’t think my last goddess actually knew my name.” Ivan said, a bit uncomfortable with this odd bonding session he was having with his new owner. He hadn’t had a genuine conversation with another human being in so long, especially not with one so large. 


“Look, Alexis is a fucking grade A psycho bitch. Don’t worry about her, and don’t call her goddess ever again. You can call her Alexis, or Princess Twat Waffle the Third.” Megan says, happy to see that her comment had brought a smile smile back to Ivan’s face. “And you’re not my slave, I might toy with you but…”


“But I still can’t go home, right?” Ivan asked, the color draining from his face after realizing what he just said. Megan is also caught off guard by the comment. 


Furrowing her brow, Megan scoops Ivan off of the table and closes him in her fist. She then walks into the living room and unceremoniously rolls Ivan onto the coffee table before dropping a small opened tube of moisturizer beside the tiny man.


“Time for lotion.” The giantess says bluntly, placing her massive bare feet next to her little captive. And turning on the TV.


The rest of the day was filled with a variety of tasks for tiny Ivan. After moisturizing Megan’s feet he had to clean out her ears and nose, rub deodorant onto her pits, paint her fingernails, and clean off the underside of her running shoes. By the time he had worked his way through his chore list, the sun had begun to set and Megan began to tear into the pizza that she had ordered. 


Finally finished with pulling a piece of gum off the bottom of the massive sneaker. Stepping away from the worn rubber sole, Ivan could finally smell the inviting scent of the gigantic pizza in the adjacent room. He then realizes that he is so incredibly hungry that he half expects the scent of the pizza to lift him off of the floor and carry him towards the greasy delight. He considers asking Megan for a little bit of dinner, but he’s still concerned about the way their last conversation ended. So he decides to just sit down next to her gigantic shoe and await further orders.


Megan soon rises from her chair in the dining room and begins to put away the pizza, causing Ivan to let out an exasperated sigh. However, she then walks into the living room carrying one slice of pizza on a plate. Mercifully, Meg picks Ivan up off of the floor and places him on the plate next to the pizza slice. 


“Eat up Tiny, before I decide to have some desert.” She says, sticking her tongue out. 


“Thank you!” He shouts, diving into the cheesy goodness. His eager body begins to tear apart the amazing treat. Megan giggles upon seeing him finally roll over after filling up his stomach. What he ate to satisfy himself, was less than one mouthful for her. What incredibly different lives these two people lead.


“Full?” She asks, knowing the answer already. 


“So full.” Ivan replies happily. 


Megan simply shakes her head and lifts the remainder of the pizza up to her lips. The tiny man watches as his beautiful goddess tilts her head back and allows the slice of pizza to slide into her gaping maw. Then he watches her crush up the food and sees the lump of sludge travel down her throat, destined to end up in her flat, well toned stomach. 


“Ugh I shouldn’t have eaten that last slice… I blame you short fry. If it gives me gas, that’s on you buddy.” She says laughing and rubbing her hands on her stomach. 


“Of course, my goddess.” Ivan says before quickly correcting himself. “I’m sorry, I meant Meg.”


Megan lets out a heavy sigh. “It’s fine.” She says before cleaning up the remainder of the dishes.


The blonde then returns to the living room and puts a movie on the TV and sets Ivan in her shoulder to watch. This was an enjoyable way for the night to end, as Ivan could never have hoped for such a luxury like watching a movie. For nearly an hour the pair sat contentedly on the couch, enjoying just how hilariously bad the movie was. The movie was then suddenly interrupted by Megan asking something of her tiny little plaything.


“Ivan, I want you to tell me about your time with Alexis.”


This caught the tiny man quite off guard. He was very much enjoying himself watching the movie, but there was no way that a conversation about Alexis was going to do anything but ruin the evening. Still, he obliges, not wanting to anger this blonde giantess with his disobedience. 


“Well, what do you want to know?”


“Tell me what it was like being with her. You make it sound is if she’s the antichrist. I just want to understand her a little bit more.” Megan says, taking Ivan down off of her shoulder and setting him on the coffee table. 


“Well, she was… ummm… she was a little bit demanding.” Ivan replies, trying to walk a thin line in describing his servitude under Alexis’ iron fist.


“The truth Ivan. I need to know the truth. You have my permission to use whatever language you want, I just need you to be honest with me.” Megan’s gaze letting Ivan know that she was serious.


With a heavy sigh Ivan looks up into the pretty blue eyes of his new captor and proceeds to tell her about the vile conditions of his life under Alexis’ bootheel. He told her about how he was stolen while out with friends at the mall, and how the first several weeks of of his captivity consisted of a series of grueling punishments designed to break him of his spirit. And this was one point that Ivan tried his best to communicate to his gigantic roommate; Alexis always wanted her toys to know just how worthless they were compared to her, and she was very good at doing so.


For twenty minutes Ivan spilled every last horrible detail of his time with Alexis, nearly bringing himself to tears on several occasions, but still he pushed on. He lifted his shirt to show Megan the various scars that he had accrued from various punishments or games, describing in vivid detail just how painful the last two years of his life had been. 


He also explained to her that he surely would’ve been killed a long time ago had it not been for the other survivors. While in the heat of his tirade, Ivan had failed to notice that Megan’s eyes were now welled with tears. Once he does finally notice how emotional the gigantic woman had become, he instantly stops speaking, afraid that he may have said too much.


A grueling two minutes of silence passes before the distraught girl finally speaks up and breaks the silence.


“She has my brother…” Megan says softly, tears beginning to run down her face. “She has my brother, and I gave him to her. It’s my fault!” 


Ivan can hear her voice getting more and more distraught. And while his first instinct is to try to calm her down, and remove the blame from her shoulders, his time serving under mentally unstable, gigantic women has taught him to temper his instincts.


“She’s going to fucking kill him and Ashley is just going to let it happen! And he wouldn’t be there if I didn’t try to buy you. Holy fuck I sold my brother to that demented bitch so I could have a tiny of my own.”


As she continues her tirade, her eyes nearly bulge out of her skull, coming to a sudden, heart wrenching realization…


“I’m a monster… just like her.” Megan says, falling back into the couch and sobbing like a child. 


“No!” Ivan shouts, causing his giantess to lift her head from her hands and stare down at him. “You’re not like her. You could never be like her.”


“You don’t know me!” Megan shouts, her face a mixture of rage and sorrow. “Do you know why I wanted you? I wanted someone to torment, I wanted someone who wasn’t Max, so I could make you kiss my feet without having to listen to my sister bitch at me. I was going to make you sleep in my gym shoes. I was going use you like a sweat rag, as if you weren’t a fucking human being. Don’t tell me that I’m better than her because I’m not. I sold out my own goddamn brother and I have to do something!”


“Then send me back.” Ivan says, shocking both of them. “Send me back and save your brother.”


Megan simply stares down at her tiny captive, in complete and utter disbelief of what she has just heard. Why would he volunteer himself to be given back to someone like Alexis? If she truly is as horrible as she says, then why would this tiny man offer himself back just to save someone that he had never met. How could this young man be so goddamn selfless? And how could she just send him back, after all the shit that he’s been through. There has to be a better way. There has to be a way that she can save the both of them. 


“Ivan, where does your family live?”

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone. I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter. I struggled with writing this for quite a while and I had to start over several times to create something that I was finally satisfied with. I wanted Megan's change of heart to make sense, and I'm hoping that you all feel like it did. 

 

Please let me know what you think, and as always thanks so much for reading!