- Text Size +

You’re sitting comfortably on the couch enjoying some dumb house flipping show. It’s been about an hour since Ashley left you on the couch and you think that it’s a little bit strange that you haven’t seen anyone in the past hour, but with the way things have been going lately, there’s no way in hell that you’re going to look a gift horse in the mouth.


Suddenly your tranquility is shattered by the sound of Ashley shouting from somewhere else in the house. 


“THEN JUST FUCKING GO HOME! JESUS CHRIST YOU'RE A SELFISH LITTLE BITCH!” The voice comes booming into the living room. You start to panic a little bit. As an RP, you stand to be in quite a bit of danger when you found yourself stuck in a room with a couple of fighting gargantuans. 


As you sit on the couch, waiting to see what had happened, Megan suddenly appears from upstairs. You can see on her face that she is visibly distraught, and it looks as if she is trying to gather up all of her belongings. As she frantically searches the cabin for any loose belongings that she may have left lying around when suddenly she looks into the living room and her gaze meets with yours.


As you look into her big blue eyes, you cannot help but notice that they are welled with tears. Clearly she and Ashley are fighting over something, and Ashley has apparently touched a nerve. And while you know that Megan has always been somewhat temperamental, you also can’t help but feel a little bit bad for her. Despite the heinous odors that she has subjected you to, she was your little sister and you wanted to do whatever you could to protect her. That feeling of pity was quickly washed away however, when the titanic blonde athlete quickly crossed the living towards you. A deep feeling of fear floated up into your mind as Megan’s heavy footfalls grew ever closer.


“Meg what are-“ Is all that you managed to say before her massive hand was closing around you.


“We’re leaving.” You heard her say before the flesh of her palms muffled all noise coming from the outside world. And you continued to huddle in her palm, unaware of what was happening, for the next several minutes. 


One the shaking stops, you can just about make out the sound of another voice. Moments later, you feel the vibrations in Megan’s hand and realize that she is having a conversation with someone. You start to frantically squirm around in the rapidly warming palm, hoping that you can make someone else aware of your captivity. 


Eventually your wish is granted as Megan’s fist opens up and you roll down onto the kitchen table.


“Oh my god Max, are you okay?” Ashley’s gigantic face is hanging directly over your tiny body.


“I’m fine, but what the hell is happening? Meg why are you crying.” You ask.


“She’s crying because she’s a jealous little bitch who got caught trying to steal you from me.” Ashley says, shouting at her still crying sister. 


“Max I’m getting you out of here. I’m not leaving you with these bitches.” Megan screams, reaching for you again.


You step back from Megan’s quick movement as Ashley steps forward and lunges at her sister. “Get your damn hands off of him you fucking brat!” Ashley’s screams as she grabs Megan’s arm.


The two giantesses begin to struggle, and you continue to try to move away from the scene to avoid being crushed. As you back up away from the scuffle another hand reaches down from out of your view and scoops your tiny body off the table. Moments after you are pulled off of the table, Megan’s elbow comes crashing down to the table, in a location that very well may have crushed your legs into dust. After the spike of adrenaline wears off and you can regain control over your breathing, you look and realize that Alexis has pulled you away from the table and has carried you to the other side of the kitchen. You’re completely astonished that this complete bitch who just yesterday farted on your entire head for a half hour, has now just rescued you from certain destruction. 


“Uhh thanks Alexis, that probably would’ve hurt a hell of a lot.” You say over the sounds of the two women still arguing loudly, apparently over who is going to get custody of you.


“Well I wouldn’t want you getting turned to a pancake. God I’ve never seen Ashley this worked up.” Alexis says, not taking her eyes off the scene going down in her kitchen. 


“What the hell are they even fighting about?” You ask.


“Apparently Megan wants you to go with her, and Ashley told her it’s not up to her.”


“Well nobody bothered asking me.” You say, a little pissed off.


“Hey man that’s what I said, but they don’t listen to me either.” Alexis replied. She was holding you very near her breast and you could feel her heartbeat. Oddly enough, you felt incredibly comfortable resting here with her. 


“Shut them up would you? I’m putting a stop to this.” You say puffing out your chest.


Alexis smiles at your bravado and purses her lips before letting out an ear piercing whistle. The loud noise causes you to flinch and cover your ears. As you look up at the source of the obnoxious sound, you see Alexis smirking down at you. When you turn around you both of your sister have separated and are now staring at you.


“Look, I don’t know what the hell is going on… but neither of you get to choose where I am going to go. It’s been a weird weekend for all of us, but you both need to relax.” You explain, trying to calm down the bickering sisters.


“Max, you can’t stay here-“ Megan starts to say before she gets cut off by Ashley.


“You’re not in charge of him!”


Ashley and Megan then began to loudly argue again, so you look back up to Alexis. She rolls her eyes before letting out another shrill whistle, causing the fighting to stop again. 


“Look you both need to relax. Megan, I’m not going anywhere okay? I’m not mad at you or anything like that but I’m gonna stay here with Ashley. Alright?” You say, trying to calm down the emotional blonde who is once again on the brink of breaking into hysterics.


“Max, I’m trying-“ She stammers through a series of quick breaths.


At this point Alexis steps in and decides to put an end to this argument. “Megan, if Max wants to stay here, then he can. You aren’t going to just take him against his will. Look, why don’t the two of you say your sorry and then you can go your separate ways. Ashley will be back in a week and some time to cool down will help.”


Ashley stands defiantly, crossing her arms and glaring at Megan. Megan is growing more and more emotional as she looks around and sees all three faces staring at her. She finally reaches her breaking point and shouts “Fine, have fun you little shit!” After shouting at you she grabs her bags off the floor and storms out the door throwing things in her car. After an uncomfortable 10 minutes of packing her stuff, Megan gets into her car and begins the long drive home, leaving you alone with your twin sister and her girlfriend, whom you were starting to feel more comfortable around. Sure she had subjected you to some pretty smelly torment, but honestly so had Megan and even Ashley and that didn’t stop you from loving either of them. 


After Megan has driven off the three of you go back into the house, and Ashley’s is still noticeably worked up.


“I need to go clear my head. I’m going for a run.” Ashley says, walking upstairs to get changed.


“Want me to join you babe? I’m sure max would be okay here on his own for a bit.” Alexis asks, setting you down on the couch. 


“No” Your sister says bluntly, “I need to be alone for a bit.”


“Okay babe, then I’ll just hang out with little Maxxy boy till you get back.” Alexis says, shooting you a sly grin. Her smirk makes you start to feel uncomfortable again, reminding you of what it was like being on her bad side.


“Fine“ is all that Ashley says before going upstairs.


Alexis then returns to the couch and stands up above your pathetic little body. She looks down at your body and shoots you a big toothy grin, before turning around showing you her incredibly large ass in black leggings. 


“Well what do we do while your sister’s out getting all sweaty?” She asks, still standing with her bulbous asscheeks poised to crush you. 


You take a deep breath and calmly reply “How about we just watch some TV?” 


“Counter offer: how about I watch some TV, and you sit between my cheeks and tell me if my farts are worse than yesterday.” She says, spinning around and bringing her face down to your level. You stare into her eyes, not sure about how to proceed with this interaction.


“I’m just busting your balls man.” She says while walking back to her leather recliner and plopping herself down. “Man that’s twice in one day you fell for that. You’re a gullible little guy huh?” 


Alexis laughs at her ‘practical joke’ and you release a nervous chuckle. 


“Well I mean, you did fart on me for like an hour yesterday… so I can’t be sure about these things.” You say in your defense.


“Well if that’s what you would prefer to do… I’d be happy to oblige.” She says sitting up in her chair.


“No, no… that’s okay. Let’s just watch TV.”


You relax once Alexis sits back in her chair and begins to flip through the channels. Ashley returns from upstairs wearing a t-shirt and spandex running shorts, and steps out the door to go clear her head. You and Alexis spend the next hour and a half just watching TV and making friendly conversation.


You begin to feel like maybe you had judged her a bit to harshly, and perhaps the two of you had gotten off on the wrong foot. In the last hour you’ve learned that she is a pre-law student at the same university that you and Ashley has attended. And while she had an internship lined up with a law firm, her ultimate ambition was to go into politics. Alexis explained that her goal was to actually to focus on regulations for RP rights. Currently it was a complicated matter that caused partisan divide, and resulted in no real change. Apparently Alexis believed that she would have what it takes to “Create real change for tinies” as she likes to put it.


Additionally, you learned that her parents were both doctors, although her father had passed away several years ago. You can now understand how her family managed to afford such a nice cabin right on the lake. Other than that, the two of you just exchanged small talk and eventually just went silent, watching some rom-com that had come out earlier in the year.


The movie is eventually interrupted by the sound of Ashley swinging open the door and walking into the living room. You can see that she had just put herself through a pretty intense workout. Her skin was flushed red and glistening with a layer of hot sweat. Her hair had become frizzy and a bit unkempt in the humid summer air. The overheating giantess didn’t say a word as she enters the living room and plops herself down on the couch, not on top of you, but still close enough for you to get a whiff of her ripe, sweaty skin. 


You inch your way away from Ashley but you don’t get very far until you are up against the massive armrest. Ashley looks down and sees you struggling to abound the stink coming off of her body and chuckles a little bit. She then raises her arm up above her head and takes a couple of quick sniffs of her own armpit.


“Whew, just count yourself lucky that you’re not stuck in here.” She says, putting her head back and placing her feet up on the coffee table.


Alexis laughs and pulls herself up out of the recliner. She slowly walks over to her sweaty girlfriend and leans down to place a kiss on her salty forehead. “Well I hope the run helped, are you feeling any better?”


“Yea, I’m calmed down. I’m just tired now.” Ashley relies quietly. 


“Well how about a quick footrub and then you can take a quick nap before lunch.” Alexis says, reaching down and peeling off one of Ashley’s blue nike running shoes, releasing the stale air from within the confines of the sweaty monster. 


Ashley cracks a big smile and raises her foot up to Alexis’ lips and places her big toe on the soft lips. Alexis plants a tiny kiss on Ashley’s big toe and begins to work her palms into the warm socks. Ashley lets out a soft moan and lays her head back. 


You’re sitting on the cushion, just awkwardly watching Alexis rub your sister’s rank feet. After only about 30 seconds of foot running, Alexis looks down at you and smirks. She then reaches her hand down and picks you up, wrapping her fingers around you so that you cannot move your arms or legs.


Unbelievable…. this is just unbelievable. You thought that you and Alexis had an understanding. She had saved your life this morning and you had just spent the last hour learning about each other, but sure enough here she was holding your face less than an inch away from Ashley’s disgusting feet.


“Alexis, what are you-“ you try to plead with her, before your face makes contact with the fetid fabric. You struggle to breath as the fabric is absolutely saturated with Ashley’s salty foot sweat. Your mouth and stomach are quickly pumped full of the foul liquid, and you fear once again that you might meet your untimely demise beneath a pretty woman’s foot.


While you are suffering at her potent smelling feet, a wide smile creeps across Ashley’s face. She didn’t need to open her eyes to know that the slightly ticklish wiggling feeling on her sole was her brother, fighting for some clean air. She had actually thought about it a lot while she was out on her run. She felt her large, warm feet pressing down into the moist insole of her shoe, and considered what it would be like for you to be trapped in there. And when she arrived back at the cabin, she knew that all she had to do was sit down and Alexis would handle the rest.


Unbeknownst to you, Alexis and Ashley had spoken at some point this morning and you were the subject of their conversation. Ashley had confided in her lover about the conflicting feelings that she was experiencing and Alexis was more than happy to provide her with guidance. 


*Earlier this morning*


“I don’t know babe, I just kind of feel bad. Fetish or not, he clearly doesn’t want to do those things with me. I mean I’m his sister so I guess I can understand but….” Ashley says, her voice trailing off. 


“Well Megan’s his sister too, and her spent three hours in her workout shoes on the way here.” Alexis retorted. 


“I don’t know what to say. He just doesn’t feel that way about me.” Ashley says, letting her shoulders slump down a bit.


“But how do you feel? What about last night? I know you enjoyed playing around then.” Alexis says matter of factly. She flashes a small smile and places her hand on top of Ashley’s.


“Well that’s not exactly fair… you can’t force Max to do something he doesn’t want to, just because you made me cum while he was in my ass.” Ashley kisses Alexis on the cheek and gives her a half smile. “But I appreciate the thought.”


“Babe, you’re just a bit on edge because this is so new to you. Just give it a try this week, and see how you feel when it comes time for you two to head home.” 


Ashley agreed to give it a try, because despite her clear concern for her tiny twin, she couldn’t fight the fact that it felt so good to be in control of another living thing. She didn’t want to go overboard however, so she made Alexis promise to be nice to Max... at least until it came time for more “fun.” 


Alexis happily agreed to the conditions, and placed a kiss on her sexy girlfriend’s lips. This would actually work out in her favor. Because aside from getting Ashley to fully embrace her status as Max’s goddess, she now needed to worry about Megan. It appears that now that Megan had the new toy that Alexis had promised her, she was less than keen to let you Max stay and be tormented.


Alexis knew that if she was going to get Ashley to play with Max the way that she wanted, then she was going to need to get Megan away. Luckily she had a plan to get Megan out of the house, but it was going to require stirring up some drama between the two sisters.


*Present Time*


Your face is being smashed into Ashley’s sweaty, stinking foot, and you can feel a large thumb on your back, massaging you into the warm sole. Alexis looks lovingly at her beautiful, sweaty girlfriend. 


“How did I get so lucky.” She says softly, noticing a smile creep across Ashley’s face. Ashley wiggles her sweaty toes after hearing the compliment, and feels your tiny head being pressed into the soft flesh under her toes. 


“How did he get so unlucky.” Ashley chuckles. She’s not sure that she understands the full extent of your fetish, but one way or the other she knows that she wouldn’t trade places with you for anything in the world.


“He’s not unlucky, we should all be so fortunate to serve such a sexy goddess.” Alexis leans her face down and places a couple of kisses on Ashley’s foot, all the while continuing to knead your body into the rank flesh. 


“Oh he’s fortunate is he? Then maybe you would like to get rubbed into my sweaty little feetsies.” Ashley says playfully.


“If only I were a little shrinky. Oh well.” Alexis laughs.


“Hmmm we’ll see about that. Maybe when you do shrink, I’ll have you be my faithful foot cleaner.” Ashley gives her a devilish look. Alexis giggles at Ashley’s comment and pulls you away from the horrible wall of foot stink. You suck up the fresh air as quickly as you can, because your experience tells you that this is far from over.


“Until then, I guess we have to make do with little Max here.” Alexis says dangling your tired body in front of her face. You can do nothing to hide your fear from this giant woman. You’re confused by her constantly changing demeanor, and you start to feel as if you’re going insane. One minute you’re being smothered by her asshole, and the next she is acting like you’ve been friends for years, only to come back and press you into a sweaty foot. What does she want from you? Does she want to get close to win favor with your sister? Or does she just want to watch you squirm.


As if to answer your question, Alexis grabs the base of Ashley’s other sneaker with one hand and slowly pulls it off. As the sneaker is removed, it pulls the grey ankle sock with it revealing a red, slimy sole that is poised to make your life hell. However, you find that you’re not being instantly pressed into the newly released foot, but instead you are being hovered over the reeking sock and shoe. A wave of hot smelly air wafts up from the mouth of the shoe and crawls its way up into your nose. The odor is incredibly powerful, and makes you want to throw up. 


“Well little man, how about you put that little tongue of yours to work? I can see that big sissy has some gunk piling up between her toes.” Alexis proceeds to move your face so it is less than an inch away from the gap between Ashley’s first two toes. “How about you gobble it all up, like a good brother.”


“Oh my god Alexis that freakin gross.” Ashley says, picking her head up off of the couch.


“Well I guess we should just let him go then…” Alexis says, keeping your face dangerously close to the stinky digits.


Ashley looks at Alexis, and then over to you. You stare into her eyes, silently pleading that she will put an end to this. Instead she simply lays her head back down and flexes her toes enough to create enough space for a tiny little head. 


“Proceed” She says, with an over the top royalty sort of accent.


And with that Alexis giggles, your fate having been sealed between the giantess toes. When your face arrives between the reeking pillars of flesh, you notice that the stench or sour sweat has grown 1000 fold from when you were simply being pushed into her sole. It’s hard for you to believe that your pretty, clean sister was capable of creating a stench this horrible. The horrifying, cheesy aroma of footsweat was the only thing that you could think about, it was permeating your very soul.


As you thrash about in between Ashley’s toes, you can hear her giggling loudly. 


“Stop! That tickles!” Is the only thing you hear before her massive toes clench around your tiny head. The pressure is unreal. It feels as though your head is being destroyed by a vice grip, the entire experience only worsened by the presence of your twin sisters foot stink. When the crushing finally stops, you feel a greasy film has been applied to your entire head.


“Hahaha babe look! He’s wearing your toe jam like a hat! Hahaha” Alexis’ bellowing laughter causes Ashley to look up and see that she was right. Your head is completely covered with the grey slimy hunk from between her toes.


“Well that’s what happens when you tickle me.” She says nonchalantly. 


“Oh really?” Alexis asks. “So then I shouldn’t do this?” As she finishes her question, Alexis drops your face back in between Ashley’s toes and proceeds to use your tiny face to tickle her putrid feet. As expected, Ashley’s toes once again clamp around your skull, as you are twisted around gathering up all of the funky toe jam from between her toes. 


When you are once again released from between the toes, Alexis holds you back in front of her face and smiles evilly down at you. 


“Well it looks like someone just got promoted to Head of Toejam Collection. Congratulations!” Both girls laugh at Alexis’ cruel joke and Ashley is the next to speak up.


“We should help him celebrate.”


“I agree, Max how about we celebrate by letting you get some payback against smelly old Ashley.” Alexis says, as Ashley feigns offense. 


Alexis brings you up to her gargantuan lips, which are pursed before you. Alexis then spits a big wad of saliva on your head before using her fingers to clean the grime off of your face. 


“You know, I heard that Ashley is pretty ticklish. Maybe you should get her back for making you scoop up all that gross toe slime.” Alexis says she she steps away from Ashley’s feet and towards her chest. You’re still too dazed from the foot stink to know what is going on, but you see Alexis lifting up Ashley’s arm, revealing the darkened armpit of her jogging shirt. 


“I wouldn’t do that Max.” Ashley warms, as if any of this is your doing. But Alexis continues moving you toward the pit.


“Seriously Max, you’re going to regret it.” Ashley warns again, causing both girls to smile wildly. You start to struggle as violently as possible, but there’s no way your meager gram could out wrestle Alexis titanic fingers. Soon you are brought face to face with Ashley’s enormous sweat stained armpit. The shirt fibers in front of you are so completely saturated with her sweat that it’s a wonder how this fabric is even still holding it together. 


Additionally, the odor coming off of this armpit is perhaps one of the most formidable stenches you’ve ever experienced. In fact it may even rival that of your bratty little sister Megan. 


As you feel yourself getting sick from the eye watering aroma, you hear Ashley give you one final warning. 


“Max, I swear to God. If you so much a touch my armpit… then I am going to let Alexis do whatever she wants to the both of us in the bedroom tonight.”


Upon hearing this, Alexis shudders and lets out a tiny squeal of delight. Not wasting another second, Alexis plunges your face into the armpit of Ashley’s shirt and you feel like you’ve just been dumped into an ocean of sweat. For what feels like an eternity, you struggle against the salty water that tries to work it’s way into your mouth. It gets into your eyes, nose and mouth, leaving you with nothing but the overwhelming stench and taste of this gorgeous woman’s BO.


Eventually you are pulled away from the disgusting fabric and brought in front of Ashley. Her face, though sweaty and flushed, is incredibly attractive and you cannot help but admire her sheer beauty. Her playful smirk makes you think that perhaps she believes she doesn’t smell quite as bad as she actually does. Or perhaps she thinks that her overwhelming odor is something that you enjoy. Or maybe she just no longer cares what you think. As much as it pains you to say, you no longer know if she has any regard for your wellbeing.


It quickly became clear that if she did care about your feelings, she certainly didn’t care much, as her colossal arm came down and sealed you inside the damp, hot, disgusting prison. 


Meanwhile, the two giantesses shared a lengthy kiss. Both of them enjoying Max’s sentence in the reeking pit.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone! Tomorrow's chapter is going to be the conclusion to Brian's story.

 

I hope you enjoyed today's chapter, and always I would appreciate it if you left a review to let me know what you did/didn't like about the story thus far. 

 

Thanks for reading!