- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

You think back to some of the happier times in life. Learning to ride your bike with your dad, going to the junior prom before shrinking, being trapped in Megan’s shoe smelling her sweaty bare feet. Because even that horrible three hour stink session was like a Hawaiian vacation compared to the absolute hellscape that you found yourself in now. 


You were broiling. The heat coming off of your sisters asshole was unbelievable and you felt like you were being cooked. Then there was the smell. When she first spread her cheeks you were washed with the stink of sweat and B.O. and then she went and farted on you. You were blasted point blank with a hurricane of shit stinking gas that, thanks to the size of your sister’s admirable asscheeks, had nowhere to escape to. 


You couldn’t move a muscle and you were trapped in total darkness. You could feel the damp fabric in front of you, that was soaked in the sweat deposited there by your sister’s raunchy crack. Just beyond the fabric was something that will haunt your nightmares for years to come, maybe even forever. Megan’s gargantuan asshole pulled in and out very irregularly. Each time it did you thought you were going to be hosed with more of her shit flavored wind. Thankfully though, it only happened about 50% of the time that her dirt ring flexed at you. 


You prayed for death. It could not be any worse than spending a single second more in between Megan’s disgusting cheeks.


Suddenly her ass lifted off of the seat and you drank the fresh air, filling your lungs with as much as clean air as possible. You begin to sob uncontrollably, as the pressure from your sister’s torment has clearly damaged your soul.


“Aww don’t cry little brother, you won’t have to even smell sissy’s big bad butt ever again…. if you just help me out. And if not then we turn this car around and drive home right now. But I gotta warm you that if you choose option B, you’re gonna ride back in my colon.” She said this last line so matter-of-factly. Like it wasn’t absolutely insane that she would push you past her sphincter for several hours if you didn’t do as she commanded.


“Okay okay you win. I will do anything you say just please don’t do that!” You beg.


“Awww Maxxy, you’re such a good boy! You’ll see when this is all over that this was the right call to make. You get to have your normal life back and I get someone else to be really mean to. I mean I’ve just been picking on you, but when Alexis gives me a new shrinkie, I’m gonna our that bad boy through the ringer.” She winks down at you as she says this, leading you to wonder what the fuck the ringer could possibly consist of.


“Okay so here is step one. If Ashley asks you how the ride went, you’re going to tell her that it was a fun ride with your little sister. Okay?”


You nod your head in agreement, after all you’ve been through, you honestly couldn’t give two shits about tattling in Megan.


“Great, and I’m gonna tell her that you spent the whole ride up in my sweaty shoes. And I’ll let her know that you were lapping up my foot sweat like a thirsty dog.” Megan says, her voice sounding almost giddy. 


“Wait, then why am I lying to her?” You ask, confused as all hell.


“Well silly, we need her to think that you’ve got a bit of a foot fetish. Well actually, more of a stink fetish but we’ll get to that later.” Megan cracks a sly smile as she explains her plan to you.


“You see, this weekend, you and Ashley are gonna get real close. Think of it like bonding time. And the only way that she is going to do all the stuff that Alexis wants, is if she believes that you’re secretly into it.” 


You’re starting to get an understanding of what Alexis wants from you, and it makes you sick to your stomach. “Megan I just want this to be over.” You reply meekly.


“I know sweetie, and it’ll all be over soon.” She says, raising you up to her big pink lips. You can smell an overwhelming scent of strawberries coming off of her lips. “All you need to do is put up with just a couple more days of smelly girls and you’ll be home free.” 


Megan plants a large kiss on your face, and then proceeds to drag your body along the surface of her tongue. 


Caught completely off guard you accidentally catch a good deal of her saliva in her mouth. Spitting and coughing you remark to yourself how her breath reeks of cheeseburgers and coke.


“Dammit Megan! Your breath smells like fucking burgers.” You shriek up to her.


“Well I can always stuff you back in my ass if you want, you can smell the cheeseburger again in about a half hour ahahahaha.” Megan shakes her ass a bit to show it off to you. 


“Please don’t.” You reply, with a great deal of fear in your voice.


“Oh I’m just joking with you doofus. I wouldn’t actually fart on you!” She said with not a single hint of sarcasm in her voice. 


You couldn’t believe this. This dumb blonde bitch just spent half an hour dumping rancid farts on your face, and she says she would never do something like that? 


“What are you talking about you dumb bi-“ you cut yourself off before you can proceed to yell at your brat sister.


A wide grin crept across her face. “Smart boy Max, you just almost bought yourself some more time in the slammer.” She says slapping a hand in her large ass.


“Now let’s get you inside so we can see the girls”


Megan then places you on her shoulder and grabs some bags out of the car. The two of you then proceed to head into the large cabin sitting right on the lake.


“We made it” Megan shouts into the very imposing building after opening up the front door. A few seconds later you can hear the sound of some muffled voices coming from upstairs, followed by a high pitched giggle. 


“Be right down!” You heat Alexis shout from the upper floor.


“Ugh, they’re up there fucking I just know it.” Megan says and rolls her eyes


You try not to think about your twin sister having sex with her psychotic girlfriend who wants nothing more than to humiliate and degrade you. Instead you’d rather think about a plan to make sure Megan gets what she wants and you can avoid suffering a terrible fate at the mercy of her bowels.


“So what does Alexis want me to do? How do you get this new prisoner so I can be left alone?” You ask quietly into your sister’s ear.


“Well I don’t know what she wants, but whatever she says, just go along with it. Like I said she wants Ash to think you’ve got a bit of a fetish for the smellier things in life. So you’ve just gotta lean into that and then when we all make it back home, and I have my new toy, I’ll help you convince Ash that Alexis is a bad choice and we’ll never see her again. Okay?” Megan asks firmly, trying to make sure that you don’t flake on her now that she’s so close.


“Okay fine.” You agree unenthusiastically. 


“Oh my god you guys made it!” Alexis shouts at the top of her lungs. Bounding down the stairs Alexis races up to Megan and embraces her in a great big hug. Then suddenly her large eyes sweep over to you, causing your blood to run cold.


“And my favorite little man is here escorting his little sister. You’re such a sweetheart aren’t you Max. Now did you two have a nice little chat in the way up here about what I expect from our little gentleman?” Alexis asks, looking up from you back to your giant blonde sister.


“Well it took a little convincing, but he has come around to our side. And he’s all yours for the weekend.” Megan takes you off of her shoulder and drops you gently into Alexis enormous palms. Alexis then looks down at your tiny form and raises an eyebrow.


“Yes, Alexis. Whatever you want.” You hang your head in shame.


“So if I ask you to get on your knees and kiss my palm?” Alexis asks softly, not wanting her lover upstairs to hear.


Looking over to Megan who lightly nods her head, you then get down on your knees and plant a tiny kiss on her skin. While kissing her hand, you can’t help but notice a particular smell emanating from her giant fingers. But you push that thought from your mind before you manage to make any assumptions on what the smell is. 


“Good boy, and if Ashley were to find you… oh I don’t know ... stuck in the bottom of my sweatiest, smelliest boot, what would you say to her?” Alexis asks, clearly enjoying the power rush as her nipples begin to poke through her very thin shirt.


All eyes are on you as the girls await your response.


“Then I ask her to put her foot inside.” You once again let your head fall, completely ashamed that these two petite girls have so completely dominated you.


“Ooooh that’s good.” Megan chimes in.


“Yea I like that answer quite a bit. Now what if one of us girls complains about having some pretty bad gas. What would you say then” Alexis raises her hand even closer to her face.


You swallow your saliva and look over to Megan for some assistance. But you sister just raises an eyebrow and waits for your response.


“Uhhhh I guess I would say… prove it?” You’re unsure if the girls will be satisfied with your answer.


“Ooooh what a nasty little man.” Alexis giggles clearly very satisfied with your answer. “Okay last question. Ash and I have been going for a little jog every morning. What do you do when we drop our sweaty clothes in the laundry room?” 


*Sigh* “I’ll curl up and take a nap in the sweatiest, smelliest, nastiest piece of clothing I can find, alright?” You shout up with more than the recommended level of irritation in your voice.


“That’s fucking right you little shit.” Alexis glares down at you, asserting her dominance. “And you’ll do all of it without the damn attitude.”


“And what happens if we don’t get what we want Max?” Megan asks, sending the rising tension.


“You’ll punish me.” You reply bluntly, not wanting to anger these giant women more than you have.


“No Max, tell her what I’m going to do to you if I don’t get my way.” Megan pushes back, clearly she wants Alexis to know that you're under control. 


“You’ll… push me up your…” You can’t quite bring yourself to say it. You want to cry again.


“Up my ass Max. If you don’t want to spend every morning waking up to my dinner from the night before pushing on your face, you’ll play along and you’ll lose the attitude.” She says, very assertively.


You just fall back to your knees and close your eyes. Too ashamed to look either of these demons in the eye, you simply reply “yes ma’am.”


“Well then, let’s get this show on the road. Welcome to my home, please make yourselves comfortable.” And right as Alexis is welcoming you into her lake house, Ashley comes downstairs to greet everyone.

Chapter End Notes:

This is the point in the story where we will begin to see more interation with out other femal characters. Megan will be around, but she will be less of a focus from here on out.

 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please leave a review and let me know what you did or did not like. I don't always get the chance to reply to each review immediately but I assure you I read them all.

 

Thanks for all the support!