- Text Size +

 

“Lick”

 

That word is ringing around in your head. Your heart is telling you to scream at this bitch and tell her to fuck off. But your mind has shut down your ability to use your vocal chords, to prevent you from winding up back in Megan’s armpit. 

 

You hang your head in defeat and mutter something that Megan can’t quite make out.

 

“What was that?” She asks, coiling her fingers around you like a massive python.

 

“Fine.” You repeat a little louder. Hoping that no one other than your tormentress would hear you admit defeat.

 

Megan cracks a wide smile as she raises you up to her well shaven, but completely unwashed armpit. You are once again face to face with one of the most foul odors on the planet. And even though every fiber of your being is screaming at you not to do it, you swallow your pride, stick out your younger and place one tiny wet lick on the acrid flesh before you. 

 

After a couple of seconds of you waiting to be removed from this hellhole, you notice that your sister’s gargantuan arm begins to descend behind you. Afraid of being locked away again, you throw all your inhibitions to the wind and begin furiously licking at her massive armpit.

 

Just before the darkness envelops you, the arm stops its descent and Megan’s giant hand pulls you out of the BO ridden pit and up to her smiling face. Somehow it looks like her attitude has done a complete 180, because the bright and bubbly expression looking down at you now was not the same monster that used your face like a deodorant stick.

 

“See? That wasn’t so hard now was it? You’re such a good little man!” Megan raises you up to her face and plants a large kiss on your entire face. She then lifts you up slightly higher until you are just below her massive nostril. Looking inside the dark cave, you can see that it is remarkably clean and you thank God for that… not that you can honestly say that you believe in a god after the things you’ve been through. 

 

“Now we’ve got about three and a half hours until we get to the cabin so how about we talk about what kind of ride you want to have.” Megan drops you down on the passenger seat of the vehicle as she continues to speak. “It seems to me that this weekend can go one of two ways. Either you help me get what I want, and you get to live a happy carefree life outside of my sneakers…..”

 

That particular option definitely seems quite preferable to you, however you have no idea what is going on inside this young blonde’s mind. What exactly DOES she want? And how are you going to help?

 

Megan continues still not taking her eyes off of the road. “Alternatively you can continue to be a stubborn little bug and I can promise you that you’ll spend the bulk of your days taped to the back of a thong. My thing to be specific.” Megan giggles and wiggles her ass as she makes her threat. “So what’s it going to be?”

 

“What the fuck are you talking about Megan? And why are you doing this to me? What makes you hate me so much?” You say starting to breakdown a bit. The sudden increase of sweat and stink introduced into your life has obviously started to take its toll on your psyche.

 

“Oh Maxxy,I don’t hate you. You’re my brother and I love you!” She says a sudden look of concern painted on her face.

 

“Then why make me smell your feet? Why rub me in your armpits and fart on me? That doesn’t seem like love to me?” You ask, searching for some sort of logic in her actions.



“Max, I don’t play with you because I want to. I play with you because I don’t have any alternatives.” She says, confusing you even more. “I don’t expect you to understand this, but there’s a certain feeling of power that comes from dominating someone like you. So I don’t want you kissing me feet per se, but I don’t have anyone else who is going to do it. Do you understand?”

 

You didn’t. You didn’t understand at all. This outlook of hers seemed incredibly dark to you. I mean sure you knew she was obsessed with shrunken people, and she had a weird thing about her own body odor….. but this was just insane.

 

“No Megan I don’t understand. I don’t see ho-“ you start to say before you get cut off.

 

“Look it doesn’t matter if you understand. It’s like Alexis said, ‘A goddess doesn’t concern herself with the opinions of mortals.’ So the only thing you need to understand is that if you don’t want to be my little plaything, you need to help me get my hands on a replacement.” She says, this time looking down at you in the passenger seat.

 

“Uhhhh, how am I supposed to do that?” You ask. You were genuinely curious what part you had to play in all this, but if it saved you from a future between her cheeks then you were at least interested.

 

“Well I’m glad you asked. Now you’re not going to like it, but I need you to do whatever Alexis wants you to do when we get to the cabin. You’re going to go along with whatever she says and you’re gonna have to do some things that you won’t enjoy.” Megan says. You can hear a bit of hesitation in her voice, almost as if she isn’t quite giving you the full story of what is going on.

 

“Doing things like what? And what does Alexis have to do with any of this?” You ask, trying to get just some bit of information that you can wrap your mind around.

 

“Well Alexis has a couple of tinies, and she is willing to give one to me. But in order for that to happen, I need to get you to cooperate.” Megan looks down at you when she says this. You stare up into her giantess eyes, trying to figure out if she is joking or not.

 

“She’s going to give you an RP? Megan that’s insane, we're people not toys.” You shout up at her. This is starting to make you angry again. For all these years has Megan just not considered you to be a human being?

 

“Max I don’t want to have this argument with you. I know you’ll never see it my way, but a human being can’t fit their entire body in my shoe, but you on the other hand…” her voice trails off, reminding you of the precarious situation that you are in.

 

“Well what the hell does Alexis want anyways.” You ask, even though in your heart you already know.

 

“She wants to break you.” Megan says bluntly. “But all you really need to do is make her think that she’s won, and I’ll get what I want. Then once I’ve got my own tiny servant, we can convince Ashley together that Alexis is no good for her.”

 

You can’t believe that Megan expects you to go through with this. First of all, you know that in order to convince Alexis, you’re going to need to let both her and probably Ashley dominate you. It will destroy your very soul to be tortured by your twin sister whom you love with all of your heart. Second of all, just because you want Megan to stop torturing you doesn’t mean that you want her torturing someone else instead.

 

“No Megan, I’m not going to play a part in you-“ you try to say, before Megan slams on the brakes and you’re sent tumbling off the seat. 

 

You are completely disoriented by the sudden stop of the vehicle. You cannot see Megan anymore from the floor of the vehicle, but you can hear her shuffling around. 

 

“MEGAN WHAT THE FUCK! Do you have any idea how dangerous that was?” You scream. How can she be this reckless with your life. Torturing your sense of taste and smell is one thing but you could’ve been killed.

 

When Megan’s head does eventually appear above you, she does not look happy. Not that she looks angry, but more like she disappointed with you.

 

“Well I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t hoping I would need to do this. I’m gonna give you the next couple hours to think about my proposal. I’ll take you out when we’re a little closer to the cabin.” As Megan is talking, her large hand begins descending towards you until her slender fingers wrap around your miniscule form. Lifting you off the ground, she brings you over to her side of the vehicle. You start to thrash violently when you see that she has her shoe sitting in her lap.

 

“No Megan, please don’t! I’ll do whatever you want just not in there!” You plead for mercy from an indifferent goddess.

 

“Sorry Max, but I need to be sure that you’re going to work with me here. And just so you know…” she says while dropping you into the sweaty sneaker. “No socks means my toes are gonna be nice and sweaty. Hahaha” it’s clear that despite what she is saying, she doesn’t have a single reservation about wielding her power over you.

 

“I’m begging you not to do this! Please Megan, please.” You now scream up to her in vain. 

 

But the massive coffin slowly moves back to the floor, and your view of your sisters pretty face is quickly replaces with the bottom of her sole. Slowly her toes approach the mouth of the shoe, and you retreat into the toe section. While the smell gets so much worse hear, you believe it is the only location that will prevent you from getting squished. The light inside the sneaker soon disappears as your sisters gigantic, disgusting sweaty toes start crawling towards you. And even though you cannot see the toes approaching in the darkness, you can hear the loud squelching sound as the toes press into the sweat soaked insole beneath you. 

 

You decide to lie down and curl up in a ball before the sweaty piglets get their chance to push you down into the swamp-like surface of the insole. Once the toes reach you, they effortlessly glide over top of you and finally settle into their resting position. Humiliated, you sit and sulk in yet another disgusting prison of your sister’s design. And once again you find yourself wanting to cry. 

 

Suddenly through the darkness you can hear a muffled version of Megan’s voice.

 

“Max, I don’t know if you can hear me. I’m sure you’re trying to focus on appreciating the smell, but I need you to do something for me… Get licking hahahahaha.” You can hear her cruel laugh coming from the section of the car that isn’t polluted with her wretched foot stink. You consider playing deaf, until her toes wrap even tighter around you and start to push you into the flesh of her foot.

 

Broken hearted and defeated, you stick your tongue out and start licking the salty flesh. Feeling your tiny licks on her sole, Megan chuckles to herself. She then turns on the heat in the car and sets the vents to warm up her feet. Satisfied with your torture, Megan rolls down the window, turns up the music and continues driving to the cabin.

 

———————-3ish hours later————————

 

Suffering in the swealtering hellhole that is Megan’s gym sneaker, you try to find some corner of your mind where you can go to hide from reality. Mindlessly licking your brat sisters sweaty foot, you think about the nice afternoon you down with Liz. Her beautiful face is the only thing that keeps you from going insane while locked away in the fetid darkness of this shoe. 

 

Having no concept of time in this place, you can only assume that you’ve been riding here for days… there’s no way that it hasn’t been more than a few hours. Megan must’ve arrived at the cabin decided not to let you out and then proceeded to wear you around for the next couple days, not even taking the sneaker off to sleep. The logical part of your mind knows that this isn’t true, but it seems like Megan’s intense foot stink has started to affect your brain.

 

Eventually, as if a portal to heaven was opening up, the toes pushing you down into the sweat soaked insole are pulled off of your body and out of the shoe. You try to get up and run towards the light but your muscles are severely cramped from being squashed for so long. You quickly stumble and plant your face directly into the sweaty, stinky foam. You feel so weak, unable to even pull your face out of a pool of Megan’s sweat. Perhaps your will drown in it, putting an end to your suffering after all of this torment.

 

It appears that your goddess, however, has other plans for your life. The shoe is then lifted off of the floor and tilted in a way that you begin to tumble down out of the shoe and into Megan’s lap. 

 

You try to croak out to her, begging for mercy from the evil titan, but it appears that your throat is too dry to do so. 

 

Very gently, Megan lifts your frail body off of her lap and places you carefully on the passenger seat. When you open your eyes again, you see that Megan has retrieved your bags and placed them near you. You rip the bag open and begin frantically searching for the bottled water that you packed up. After quenching your thirst and wasting an entire bottle just washing the taste of footsweat out of your mouth. You love to the farthest section of the seat and lie down. Your hoping that Megan will just let you sleep until you can be reunited with Ashley. 

 

However it appears that Megan has no intention of letting you rest. 

 

“Well Maxxy, did you consider my offer a little more? You could make it so you never have to take another whiff of my feet ever again! Isn’t that what you want?” She asks, almost pleading with you to agree with her.

 

“Megan it isn’t right.” You whimper. “No one should need to smell your feet, were human beings and this is sick.” 

 

“Jesus Max, you aren’t getting it are you?” She shouts down at you, causing you to flinch. “You don’t get to decide what I do, if I want a tiny person to smell my feet, lick my armpits or wipe my ass then I’m going to fucking get one! And I’m going to do it because you tiny little shits can do literally nothing to stop me!”

 

You stare up at your demented sister, who is now shouting at the top of her lungs.

 

She continues, “The only thing that you get to decide, is who gets to spend the rest of their miserable life washing my body with their tongue.”

 

At this moment you’re far too afraid to say anything to the unhinged giantess, lest you bring her wrath down on yourself again. Eventually she takes a deep breath and composed herself. 

 

“Look Max, I’m gonna give you one last chance to think it over. There’s about a half hour left until we get to the cabin, so here’s what we’re gonna do. I’m gonna stop at this place and grab a quick burger for lunch and then we will finish the ride. And in the meantime, you’re going to be riding under my ass.” She says, moving her hand towards you.

 

“Megan wait, I just got out of your shoe. Let me get a break” you plead.

 

“Sorry big bro, but I can’t let you catch your breath. Think of it like this, if you don’t help me out, then you will spend the majority of your time in my ass. So I really urge you to think about it.” Her giant hand shoots out towards you and easily snatches you up off the seat.

 

You can’t believe this, straight out of the frying pan and into the buttcrush. You begin to realize that arguing with Megan isn’t going to work. You now see that you’re moral compass is only going to cause you more pain and suffering in the long run, and if Megan can get her hands on someone else to torture, maybe you’re life can go back to normal.

 

“Megan wait, you win.” You say, hanging your head in defeat. “I’ll do it, I’ll play along with Alexis and get you your new slave, just please make it stop.

 

“Oh Max I’m thrilled to hear you say that. You’re making the right decision, but I hope you understand that I need to make sure that you do what I say. So you’re still going under.” She says, looking almost empathetic. 

 

“No, no you promised!” You scream. You already have in why does she need to squish you still?

 

“What I said is that when I have a new tiny person in my hands, then I won’t need to use you anymore. And until then I need to make sure you know that a lifetime serving my desires is a lot worse than a couple days of licking Ashley’s feet or whatever other bullshit Alexis has in store for you. So while you’re between my cheeks I want you to really take in the smell, and understand what is on the line here.” Megan then brings you up to her face, plants another large kiss on yours, and then lowers you down to her seat. 

 

The massive booty in front of you begins to rise out of the seat and you can see a sweat mark right between the impression left by her sizeable cheeks. Megan then places your body in the middle of the sweat mark, face up, so that you can see her moon sized ass begin to lower towards you. The plump butt stops its descent a couple inches over your body, and her other hand comes down and grabs ahold of her left buttcheek. When she then begins to pull her cheeks apart, you can feel a wave of insanely hot and downright putrid air wash over you. It’s as though there was a seal of pure sweat containing all of the unholy essence that her ass has to offer, which she then broke, allowing the stink to pummel your tiny form.

 

Megan can feel you start to squirm more now that she has pulled her asscheeks apart and subjected you to the raw stench of her sweaty asshole. “It’s for the best.” She thinks to herself and she lowers her butt so that you are trapped directly in her oily crack, with only a thin layer of her shorts to separate your face from her right little asshole. 

 

Pfffffffffffttttttttttttttttt

 

A wave of euphoria washes over Megan as she unintentionally releases a ripe fart on her miniscule brother. She knows that you must be in agony under her crack, but even though she does in fact love you, she grows very wet from the idea that there is a helpless lifeform choking on the cloud of sulphuric ass gas that she just deposited.

 

Pulling up to the drive through window, Megan hands her card to the man behind the window. When the man reaches out to collect the card for payment, he recoils a bit and crinkles his nose. Evidently he caught a whiff of the fart lingering in the car and it caused him some sort of distress. Megan notices this fact and laughs internally while she takes back her card and collects her food. 

 

“If he thinks my fart was bad, I wonder how little Max is doing, hahaha.” Megan unwraps her burger as she pulls back into the street, when she feels another bubble of gas racing through her colon.

 

“Get ready Max, I’ve got a few more of those.”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope Max has a nice relaxing ride under Megan's ass. He's earned it.

 

As always I appreciate everyone who has read my story and a special thank you to everyon who took the time to leave a review. You're all breathtaking!

 

I hope you enjoyed, stay tuned for more!