- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey sorry about the lack of content I have school now so :P. But on what little free time I had I was able to write this extra long future event chapter as a sort of reward for getting this book to 10/15k page views. 

    "Hey everyone it's me, your oh so slightly perverted protagonist, Hito Shuji. And with me is everyone's favorite shady ancestor ghost person. Kokori! But, I'm sure you guys don't even know her name."

 

    "Haha, very funny Hito. But in all honesty we're both very happy to present…" Kokori sighed

 

    "The 'Track Teams Lucky Charm' 10k special." They said in unison.

 

    "Well anyways, while the author is taking his sweet time when it comes to releasing new chapters, Hito and I will show you a little glimpse of a future event as a little celebration for this story getting 10k page views." 

 

    "It's a really good extra long one too, so please enjoy!! Featuring guest commentary by 'The Amazing Ancestor Kokori and the Perverted Protagonist Hito Shuji.. What the hell!? I didn't agree to being called that!!" (commentary by Kokori and Hito will be in Italics so it'll be easy to distinguish) 

 

    "Oh wow, I'm so honored to be commentating in this chapter. Thank you all for making my dream come true!" 

 

    "Well, ignoring that, let's toast to 10k page views and many more chapters to come."

 

    "Cheers. See you at the end of the special!"

 

-------------------------------

 

    It's been almost a week since young Hito Shuji was shrunk and relentlessly toyed with by each member of the track team. When he was unshrunk the girls seemed to have forgotten about the entire ordeal. Something strange to Hito and he knew exactly what, or rather who, was behind it. 

 

    "Kokori you worthless perverted ancestor I wanna have a chat!" Over his many many chats with Kokori Hito's learned to be a bit more assertive towards her and he also found out a surefire way that always seemed to get her talking.

 

    "How dare you insult me! After all I've done to give you your perfect fantasy and you call me worthless and perverted. I'll have you know you're the perverted one here 'Mr.Person Protagonist.' Jeez." She yelled at him loudly, her voice reverberating throughout his head. 

 

    Kokori:Fun Fact: Hito means 'person' in Japanese, and Shuji is a shortened version of 'Shujinko' which means protagonist. the author is pretty lazy when comes to coming up with names for main characters

    Hito:I can't disagree with you there but try to be more respectful. 

 

    "I was wondering, why don't the girls act weirdly around me anymore?" 

 

    "By weird, do you mean the girls aren't acting all lovey dovey sadist towards you anymore. Well obviously when I shrunk you I made the girls' innermost feelings towards you more apparent. And when I unshrunk you I wanted to save you from the awkwardness, so I made it seem like it was all a dream to them, but if you want I could always make them remember…" She explained in an arrogant tone. Hito was kinda relieved to hear about them forgetting about what happened but he was also starting to be afraid of what kind of powers Kokori had. 

 

    With his question answered there wasn't really anything Hito wanted to say to Kokori but he couldn't help but think aloud about one thing that was bothering him.

 

    "Why the hell is the entire track team doing outside my house?!" He exclaimed. Even knowing that the girls had forgotten about him didn't help with the instinctive trauma he felt from just seeing them all together. He wanted to hide really badly and it wasn't because he disliked the girls or anything. It was mostly because he was able to see a glimpse of each of their hidden pervertedness. He was so afraid in fact that he swiftly jumped to lock the door of his room. 

 

    "Oh yeah, their having a sleepover, well that's good. Now I have something to do heh." She didn't have a face but if she did it would be fiendishly contorted.

 

    "Please don't cackle like you have some fiendish plan to shrink me, I don't think my body can handle it. And thanks to you, I'm so afraid of letting my inner desire take control that I avoided girls feet completely." He pleaded to Kokori but since this is special fanservice chapter of course she wasn't going to listen. And just like 'that' Hito was shrunk back to the same ½ inch size he was before. 

 

    "Consider this a cheat day. If you've really been restraining your desires, feel free to let out all that sexual energy you've been building up. I'm doing this for your own good ok." In reality she was really just looking for a way to pass time. She's been pretty antsy ever since Hito sworn off doing perverted stuff that she was overjoyed at the glimpse of a perfect opportunity. 

 

    "Well since you're doing this for my own good I guess it couldn't hurt." Hito completely fell for the charade. 

 

    "Wow you're house is pretty clean Akari!" Shizu exclaimed as the team walked up the stairs and towards her room. 

 

    "Well try not to make too much of a mess, Hito would be pretty mad if something were to happen while he's staying over at his friend's house." Akari said, confusing the hell out of Hito. 

 

    "What does she mean 'while he's staying at his friend's house'!? What friend could she talking about!?" Right then and there Hito remembered why she'd think that.

 

    Hito has always had a bad habit of reading aloud. It didn't matter what kinda medium it was but it was especially prevalent when it came to visual novels. He'd read the text so passionately that it could, perhaps, be mistaken for someone talking to a real person over the phone or something. And when Hito was playing through a brand new dating simulator that he'd purchased he must have said something like 'You want me to come over to your place tonight? I'd love to!' while Akari was outside his room. 

 

    Kokori: It's so convenient one could even call it lazy writing.

    Hito: At least the reasoning behind it does make sense..kinda

 

    As the girls walked over to Akari's room their thunderous footsteps were more than enough to alert Hito of their presence. Hito was trying to prep himself for the lewdness to come while, in the meantime Kaori was planning something sinister. After letting a few minutes pass she decided to ask something to Akari. 

 

    "Hey sorry to ask but where's your restroom?" 

    "It's down the hall and to the left you can't miss it." She replied. But Kaori had no intention of going to the restroom. Instead she made a mad dash towards Hito's room only to find it locked.

 

    "Wow Hito must really like to keep his stuff private. Well there's no helping it I guess I just have to give up." She sighed. Hearing her on the other side Hito felt very relieved. However, that was about to change as Kaori continued her thought. "I guess I just have to give up… trying to go in the normal way. Time to break in." And with the finesse of a trained burglar she picked the lock and let herself in. And the moment she entered an expression of pure arousal appeared on her face. 

 

    Kokori:Reminds me of certain someone's face when he had his first in shoe experience. Maybe you 2 really were made for each other. 

    Hito:She's nice but her ideal relationship would take up too much of my free time. And by too much I mean all of it, because she'll tie me up and lock me away in her basement. 

 

    She stared intently at Hito's bed and dived right in. "Hito's scent is so exhilarating!" She moaned softly. 

 

    "What scent is she talking about!? I just washed those sheets." He questioned silently to himself. As Kaori started to mumble to herself again. 

 

    "I wonder what that dream was about… Maybe it was true love. I wonder if he was ever shrunk maybe he'd like that…" She giggled. 

 

    "OK this is too convenient, I better get out of here before I'm eventually found for the purpose of moving the plot along quickly." And just as he was about to run away he ran straight into Kaori's line of sight. 

 

    "That's a cute doll. It looks just like… Hito!?" She jumped out of the bed and grabbed Hito with all the speed of a trained burglar.

 

    Kokori :what's up with all these 'trained burglar' comparisons. And that whole mistaken for a doll thing is such an overused trope in Gts content. Like, I get it but come on authors be more original. 

    Hito:Pointing out clichés and tropes don't make them any better ya know.

 

    "I should be heading out in a bit but I have some time to play with you…" Meanwhile, as she was saying this she was slowly removing one of her sock. "I planned on leaving one of my knee socks here for Hito as a little token of my love for him but before that I'll use it on you…" She dropped Hito into it and as he tumbled towards the bottom she dropped the sock on the floor and started to step on it. Grinding the ball of her foot on top of Hito she also started to get a bit aroused and so was Hito.

 

    'What the… she's stepping on me but it feels so gentle. Was it possible that she somehow learned from what happened in the 'dream'?!' He thought but then realized now wasn't the time to be thinking about stuff like that. Hito was being embraced from all angles by her sweaty, odorous, well-worn socks and was being stepped on by her pristine bare foot. There were many times in which Hito felt as if he was in heaven, and among those times this moment would definitely fall within the top 10. And as she put more and more effort into grinding her foot on Hito, her foot sweat started to leak through the fabric drenching Hito in a thick coat of sweet nectar.

 

    The ride wasn't over just yet as Kaori prepared for the grand finale. She took off her other sock and transferred Hito into it. All that sweat she was racking up before was entirely more prevalent inside her other sock since she was wearing it for longer. It still wasn't over as she slowly put the sock on wrapping her toes around Hito's tiny body. She then started to put wear her other sock on top of the sock she was currently wearing doubling the overall scent of her feet as well as the heat inside which caused her to sweat more and more.

 

    "You're going to be mine forever!! I'll keep you in there so long you'll have to drink my sweat to survive!" She laughed and began to mercilessly step on Hito. You'd think it would hurt at this point but the cushioning from her two socks was more than enough to dampen the pressure. And then she had to abruptly stop as the door flung open. 

 

    "What are you doing in here Kaori?" Shizu said looking at Kaori with a sceptical glare. Like a trained burglar who's been caught red handed, Kaori struggled to find an excuse. Meanwhile Hito was enjoying the downtime he got, and due to the sound muffling the 2 socks provided he couldn't hear what was going on and just assumed that she was giving him a break. Knowing that it'd end soon Hito did his best to enjoy his current surroundings. It was hard to resist, but Hito finally gave into his inner desire, and began to grind his you know what on the gap between her big and second toe while stuffing his into her sweaty toe flesh. And after what felt like a couple minutes Kaori finally had an excuse. 

 

    "I always wanted to see what boys room was like!" She 'confessed' to Shizu kinda surprising her. The excuse she gave was more a white lie because it was technically true however she still managed to hide her true intentions.

 

    "Oh! Haha you're quite the pervert Kaori. I expected you to say something like 'I got lost' or any other clichéd lines. Well, I understand why you'd do it but the girls are worried about you, so let's head back." She said hiding her anger. 

 

    -A few minutes ago-

 

    "Hey, Shizu can you go check on Kaori. I think she may have gotten lost or something" Akari asked. 

 

    "Sure!" She replied while in her head she was brewing up a sinister plan. 'heh this is the perfect opportunity for me to check out what kinda naughty stuff Hito has in his room…' she thought

 

    -Back to the present-

 

    As the girls walked back to Akari's room Kaori's plan to leave her sweaty socks in Hito's room, and Shizu's plan to 'investigate' Hito's room were both ruined by social convention. However, as Kaori began to walk Hito's body was forcefully thrown around the inside her sock until he finally secured himself underneath one of her toes. That's when Kaori realized that she forgot to take the doll out, as well as forgetting the fact that she was now wearing two socks on the same foot.

 

    Hito:'I wish girls normally wore their socks like that. That way whenever I'd steal them, they'd smell so-' What the hell are you making me read!?

    Kokori:What are you talking about? I'm definitely not not abusing the fact that you read everything aloud. 

 

    "Well, as much as I don't appreciate you guys snooping around my brothers room I can understand why so I'll let you off the hook." Said as she reprimanded the two of them (Shizu shamelessly admitted to it as her and Kaori entered the room.) 

 

    "Who cares? Let's play a board game or something." Said Mikoto as she began to become impatient after waiting for the two of them to get back. 

 

    "A-Actually I wouldn't mind checking out Hito's room. I heard that he has quite the library." Yuuki said in a timid tone that was barely audible to the other girls. 

 

    "Sounds good." Kyoko said with as little emotion as humanly possible then started to walk out of the room. 

 

    "Ughh fine. All those who want to go to my brother's room raise your hand!" Akari sighed and 4 out of the 7 members raised their hands(Akari, Shizu, Kyoko, and Yuuki). Surprisingly Kaori, who originally went into Hito's room stayed in Akari's room with Mikoto and another girl who hasn't been introduced in the main story yet. Her name was Elizabeth Kitagawa, a second year student. She had blonde hair and striking blue eyes. At first glance you'd think she was American, but she was actually half American half Japanese.

 

    "Personally I'd like to have a formal introduction in the story…" She said only for her statement to be ignored by the others. 

 

    "Anyways, why aren't you going Kaori? Aren't you, like, in love with Hito?" Mikoto asked causing to Kaori's face to glow beet red and as a nervous habit she started tapping her foot on the ground rapidly. 

 

    "W-What I am not in love with Hito!!" She yelled. Her constant foot tapping was really giving Hito a hard time, as he was repeatedly mashed under the ball of her foot. 

    "I'm not gonna take this anymore." She stormed out of the room and went to join the other girls.

 

    "I actually thought she was trying to blatant about it." Mikoto said as she was somewhat surprised by her very exaggerated reaction. 

 

    Meanwhile, in Hito's room. 

 

    "Damn. I couldn't find anything." Shizu sighed. 

 

    "What were you even looking fo-" Akari was rudely interrupted by Yuuki's sudden outburst of excitement. 

 

    "Oh my God!! His library's amazing! It's got everything. Novels, light novels, short story collections, art albums, text books, biographies. And almost every book he's got are either collectors editions, or extremely rare! Maybe I should come over more often." Yuuki excitedly said scanning the book shelves up and down, she hadn't even realized that she'd [SPOILER]. 

 

    Hito:There's a spoiler for a later part of Yuuki's path so we're gonna blank that out for now. Please look forward to it in the later chapters. 

    Kokori:Yeah if the later chapters ever come out. 

 

    "It smells nice." Kyoko said as she put one of Hito's pillows on her face, just in time for Kaori to walk in. 

 

    "Hey she's here told you she'd come." Shizu went up to Kaori and patted her on the back. 

 

    Kokori: Let's skip ahead because this is getting boring… 

    Hito:Fine, we'll skip one hour till when they're all asleep.

 

    The girls had finally gone to sleep, which gave Hito the perfect opportunity to escape from Kaori's sock prison and after a couple hours of crawling Hito had finally made it out. 

 

    "I'm so tired, I think I deserve some kind of reward after that…" He thought jumping off of Kaori's leg. Conveniently Shizu's was laying on her side right next to Kaori. Which gave Hito an idea.

 

    "She's asleep so it's fine if I just get up close in personal right…" Hito approached her socked foot and even a couple cm away (which translated to a couple feet away for Hito, given his size.) the smell was extremely potent. Now that he was up close and personal, he noticed that her sock was pretty banged up and had a couple of holes. But, Hito didn't mind as he ran up to her toes and started to hug them embracing their heavy odor. Hito had failed to realize that what he was doing may have caused an itch for Shizu. And that's exactly what happened as she scrunched her toes around Hito, slowly suffocating him in her potent aroma. After a few seconds She opened her toes freeing Hito, or so he thought, however when Shizu scrunched her toes around him, his struggling caused his head to lodged in one of the holes in Shizu's sock. Which meant he was extremely up close and personal with her feet, and worst (or best) of all his head was stuck, and no matter how much he pulled it wouldn't dislodge from the hole. And as Hito's luck would have it, she scrunched her toes again pressing Hito's face right into her big toe. Worst of all, she kept her toes in this position for a good while before her toes became active once again. 

 

    "Heh heh… I bet you like that don't you…" She said in her sleep as she started to rub grind Hito's body up and down across the sole of her other foot. Things only got worse (or better) from there. As all the commotion seemed to have woken her up. 

 

    "yaawwn, what time is it…" She looked at her watch and smiled. Shizu may be a bit lazy from time to time, but when it comes to sports she's also determined and responsible. And one tradition she also kept no matter what was a daily early morning jog which she was about to go on, but this time she had a tiny partner with her. 

    "I'm sure the girls won't mind." She stealthily exited the room and ran toward the entrance. Due to the nature of her socks each step caused some loose threads to wrap their way around Hito's tiny body until, she had finally arrived at the front door and put on her trusty running shoes. Inside it seemed even stronger than it was when he first went it and as much as he wanted to like it the smell was so strong that it completely overwhelmed his senses. He tried to remedy this by breathing through his mouth but due to Hito's luck or (a certain outside presence) a drop of stale old sweat landed directly on Hito's face.

    "Welp time to go!" She ran out the door and went to a bunch of laps around the block-

 

-------------------------------------------

 

    Hito:Welp as much we wanted to let you guys see more, a certain person wanted to just upload a new chapter as fast as possible so that's gonna be all-

 

Kokori:But don't worry because we'll be continuing this in the future with TTLC 20k special (if it ever happens) 

 

    Hito and Kokori:Hope you enjoyed! See you again very soon!! 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

That's all for today, I tried to do something a little different with this but if you guys wanna say something or ask that I make this my official style, please leave a review. Don't worry chapter 6 is on its way but don't expect it to come out for a while.