- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys this is kind of a special chapter. I let one of my online friends toss some ideas for me that helped me develop this chapter while also trying to work on the 10k special as well as try to play Astral Chain(which may preocupy most of my writing time.)

Hope you enjoy.

    "Well, I think I might have… dropped him on the floor!" She said in an unsure tone, from her clearly rushed excuse. 

 

    "Classic clumsy Shizu. Welp, I guess we have no other choice but to help." Mikoto shrugged then knelt down to scan the floor. 

 

    The other girls followed suit, and as Kaori scanned the area around Shizu's shoes she noticed what seemed to be exactly what she was looking for, a tiny Hito sprawled across the base of her insole. Upon further inspection what she thought was a doll, turned out to be a moving…thing. This gave Kaori an ulterior motive, she planned to take the 'doll' and 'inspect it' alone.

 

    "Hello, little guy." She whispered and nimbly plucked him from his smelly abode in an instant. Hito didn't even have time to comprehend what had happened before the world around him went completely black as he was dropped into Kaori's pocket. "I'm gonna step out for a bit." She calmly walked into the restroom and locked herself into one of the stalls near the back. As he heard the lock on the door click he would soon regret leaving the toe section of Shizu's shoe. She fished Hito out from her pocket and stared at him. This girl was obviously trouble so maybe he could just stay still and pretend to be a doll and she won't pry any further. However, that would definitely not be the case. "Stop the act, I saw you moving earlier." 

 

    "H-Hi" He nervously waved at her, silently hoping that things wouldn't escalate in a bad way.

 

    "Hito Shuji… ever since you enrolled at this school I've been deeply and madly in love with you." She slowly moved her face closer and closer to Hito. "I've watched from afar always hoping that you'd… say something. Anything! But, instead you intentionally kept your distance, and you stopped coming to school as often." She started to breath heavily. "your absence has only made me hunger for you more and more, and now I have you all to myself." Hito's worries were confirmed and he started to back up towards the edge of her palm. 

 

    "C-calm down." Knowing he'd survive Hito jumped off her palm and started to fall towards the floor. But, instead of falling on the hard tile floor and fell onto something… softer, and smellier. To his misfortune, Kaori managed to catch him with her feet. 

 

    "You like this kinda stuff, right?" She giggled. "I might as well indulge your fantasies if I plan on keeping you forever." And in that moment she placed her foot on top of Hito and started to sandwich him between her soles. The scent was perfect for Hito. Not too overpowering and not too light, it was almost like she'd prepared her socks specifically for him. "I'll make sure that the only thing you ever enjoy is me. The air you breathe, the water you drink, everything!" She started to press down on Hito, compressing him to the point in which he could barely breathe. He started instinctually gasping for the foot scented air. As much as Hito wanted to enjoy this, he just couldn't. Even if he knew he'd be OK he feared for his life too much. But as she laid on more and more pressure Kaori suddenly realized her mistake and quickly lifted her foot. "You're not hurt are you? Please be OK!" She picked him up and moved him closer to her face. She was genuinely worried about him, but Hito couldn't see that worried look for he had hyperventilated and passed out. 

 

 

    When he opened his eyes he was back in the foggy black room, yet again. 

 

    "Welcome back! Mr.Erotica Protagonist. You better be thankful to me, because without the increased durability I gave you, you'd be dead. Crushed flat like a pancake." She tried to be condescending, but how relieved she was very evident in her voice. 

 

    "Thank you… uh what was your name again?" He scratched his head struggling to remember her. 

 

    "Kokori Shuji." She said reluctantly. "But, anyways I'd love to hear your opinion about the events that had happened."

 

    "I'd rate it a 4.5/5 it would be a 5 if not for the yandere. I wonder what would happen if I was found by one of the other girls, or even Shizu. I'm kinda disappointed by my lack of options" He shrugged and sighed.

 

    "Well don't worry! Because you'll get that choice right. NOW!!" 

 

(look here reader, don't be turned off by this I kinda realized that I probably should have given a choice in which girl found Hito. Sorry my mistake.as compensation I'd like to advertise the… Track Team's Lucky Charm 10k views Special coming soon!!(here are the choices btw))[Kaori will get another chapter eventually] 

 

Found by Shizu (go to chapter 6a)

Found by Mikoto (go to chapter 6c)

Found by Kyoko (go to chapter 6d)

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for all the positive support and feedback you've given me. That support for such a rookie writer like myself has truly motivated me to write and write more stories. (I plan on making more erotica but once I've honed my writing style I'll focus on my more normal projects)

Hope you enjoyed! Please review!