- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hooray I've decided to update this story every week on Monday. Please enjoy!

    "W-What happened to you…" She snatched him out of Shizu's hands and looked at him with disbelief. "Ha ha I think the heat is making me hallucinate. I'm gonna go take a little nap." she passed out dropping Hito on the floor by Shizu's socked feet. 

 

    "Gimme a second little guy, I'm gonna go take care of your sister and then you and I are going to have a little alone time." She smiled playfully at Hito as she carried Akari to the coach's office to lay her down on the couch. After hearing what she said Hito was both excited and scared for what was to come. As he waited an image of Shizu's smile floated throughout his mind, causing Hito's heart to flutter a little. However, their 'alone time' was starting to dwindle as three more members (one of which he knew personally) of the track team entered the locker room. The girl was Kaori Natsuki, a black haired girl of average height. She's Hito's academic rival and is currently holding the number two spot in her grade, following close behind Hito. Over time Hito had noticed that she'd always 'glare' at him from across the room whenever he attended school. 

 

    Not wanting to stir up any trouble Hito decided to kill two birds with one stone, and hide inside Shizu's shoe which meant he'd be able to enjoy her enticing scent, once again, while also hiding from the girls.

 

    He swiftly climbed into Shizu's athletic shoe, falling face first onto the insole with a light 'smacking' sound. Before he knew it, Hito was drenched in a pool fresh foot sweat and covered in crusty sock lint. It was very surreal and eye-opening for Hito who had thought that his sister had strong foot odor. It was nothing compared to Shizu's. However, that also meant the scent was pretty overpowering. If Akari's shoe was a sauna, Shizu's shoe would be akin to a pressure cooker by comparison. After a few minutes of wading toward the toe section Hito started to feel light headed from the residual heat. As he arrived at his destination he fell to the floor straight into a tiny clump of toe jam.

 

    'She must use these shoes a lot with and without socks' he thought, right in time for Shizu to return. 

 

    "Where are you little guy?..." She scanned the floor up and down trying to deduce where he might have gone. Things didn't necessarily go as Hito had planned as Shizu started to ask the three girls if they've seen you. "Hey did you see a tiny doll around here? My little sister made a phone charm for me and I think I might have dropped."

 

    "What does it look like?" One of the girls asked. She was below average height and had short blonde hair that was tied up into some neat pigtails. Her name was Mikoto Masumi. From what little interaction Hito had with her, he knew that she was a very standoffish, and harsh girl that apparently has a sweet side to her. (=Tsundere) 

 

    "Well, ya know Akari's little brother. Hito Shuji? It kinda looks like him." As she said that Kaori (the girl from earlier) suddenly perked up.

 

    "Why would you have a doll of Hito Shuji?" She started to interrogate her.

 

    "Well whatever reason would I have other than, he's my boyfriend. I had the doll made as a token of our love." She said in a 'lovey-dovey' manner while covering her face in a fit of fabricated embarrassment. Kaori had completely fallen for her lie and she seemed quite upset about it. 

 

    "B-b-boyfriend!?" Kaori seemed ready to faint. "W-why would you date a w-weirdo like him." She crossed her arms and looked away. 

 

    "congrats." The third girl said in a very stoic tone. Her name was Kyoko Miu, a short girl, and petite girl with flowing white hair. She was a first-year, as well as the top student in her grade.

 

    "Where did you last see it?" Mikoto asked. Wanting to be helpful to one of her friends.

 

    "Well…"

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review please. I need motivation!!