- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As you can tell by the title, this will be the first chapter with a branching story path. Will you make the correct choice or the wrong one (just kidding there aren't any wrong choices [well I guess a wrong choice would be the branch that isn't complete yet but who knows]) 

Also, I was going to put a quick description of the characters that will appear in today's chapter but I just decided to save it for their respective chapters. Btw this is my 2nd time writing this chapter due to good old Microsoft updating and causing me to lose all my progress. So, if some parts seem to be rushed it's due to some pent-up irritation. I'll try to add a new chapter every day but this one might be late so please bear with me. 

------------------

  

 

    As Akari's foot slowly approached Hito he started to question whether or not he was in heaven or not. However right as he was about experience the ecstasy that come from being smothered by her extremely sweaty unwashed 4-week-old 'lucky socks', time seemed to freeze and Hito found himself back in the same foggy black void from his dream. 

 

    "I know this might be an...inconvenient time to chime in." The same disembodied voice was talking to him once again. "But I forgot to mention a few key details when I first shrunk you, so Miss Kokori gonna give you the quick rundown." She said in confident tone. 

 

    "Alright lay it on me." Hito said slightly annoyed that his fantasy scenario was being interrupted. However, Hito didn't feel like he had the right to complain given that without her he probably wouldn't be able to experience it in the first place.  

 

    "Before we get into the nitty gritty of things, have you noticed anything different about the way you've been acting recently." She laughed while probably having a very cocky smile on her face. 

 

    "Other than the fact that I seem to lose control of my body whenever I get aroused there's not much I've noticed." This remarked seemed to baffle her since, she probably expected him to say something like 'Whatever do you mean?? I haven't noticed anything strange at all.' However, the only reason he noticed that something was wrong was that he, normally, had a great amount of self-restraint so it was weird that he lost control when he first entered Akari's shoe.  

 

    "Jeez. You're such a know it all!!" She sighed "Well you figured it out! Basically, whenever you decide to abandon your self-restraint, your inner desire will control your body and cause you go all out! Other than that, I made you effectively invincible to stop you from dying. Now that everything's cleared up feel free to engage in your wildest fantasizes. 

 

    "Wait! Can you turn off that desire thing? I don't really wanna get sexual around my sister." He said in a respectful tone, despite having a very erect ****. However, Kokori had no intention of 'turning it off' due to her having some ulterior motives. 

 

    "Just keep yourself, and your 'little buddy' down there, under control and wait cuz your sister won't be the only one you'll be encountering on your journey wink.” She laughed while mumbling the part about other girls (And yes due to her not having a body she did say ‘wink’ out loud in order to convey her point). “I've gone on for long enough so I'll leave you to your business, oh and just to let you know I'll be checking in on you from time to time." The fog dissipated and Hito found himself back in Akari’s shoe, right in time to be tackled by her foot and lodged in-between her big and second toe. In this position Hito was able to appreciate the perfect combination of her socks, shoes, and even her bare feet. And to think it smelled this good within the first few seconds on her putting her shoes on! 

 

    “I’m off, make sure you eat something once you decide to leave your room bro!” She yelled running out the front door. Each step she took further catapulted Hito’s face further into the gap between Akari’s toes to the point in which he could practically feel his face breaking through the stitching in her sock. And with each step Hito’s position would slightly change, until his lower boy was directly under the ball of her foot. At this moment right as Akari’s foot was about to touch down time seemed to slow down as Hito realized that his very erect **** was about to take the full force of being stepped on by the equivalent of 100 tons. The pain was extreme! Even if it was a majorly down scaled it still felt like someone had stepped directly on his ‘you know what.’ The pain was more than enough to knock Hito out.  However, he wasn’t out for long and when he awoke everything felt way hotter. It was like a foot sweat sauna. It seemed like she was finishing up her laps and heading towards the locker room.  

 

    “It’s a real scorcher today isn’t Akari?” One of the members of the track team asked.  

 

    “Yeah no wonder Hito didn’t wanna come today.” She wiped the sweat from her brow and walked into the locker room. At this point Hito was practically drowning in Akari's foot sweat. Every breath he took was atleast 90% sweat and he couldn't avoid drinking some. As much as he enjoyed the smell and taste it slowly became way too much. He was actually kinda glad that he would probably be getting a brake soon. Just when Hito was about to rest Akari started rubbing her toes all over Hito. It was like she was trying to suffocate him.

 

   "Itchy..." She mumbled and right as they seemed to calm down they started relentlessy attacking him it was almost like she was trying to shove her toes down his throat, but that was pretty impossible given his size.

 

    “Does he really need a reason to be absent? I mean his nickname is the absent genius after all. Top of the class with the highest absences of anyone in his grade.” Another member chimed in, and Hito was suddenly freed from his shoe prison and thrown onto the tile floor of the woman’s locker room. In his field of view, he saw Akari shaking something out of her shoe. 

 

    “I swear there was a pebble in there or something.” She scanned the inside of her shoe looking for the object unaware that it was actually a few inches away on the floor.  

 

    “Guys I think I’m gonna head out early today.” A timid looking girl with glasses said as she started to change out of her gym clothes. 

 

    “What’s wrong Yuuki? Not feeling well again, don’t push yourself so hard and rest up.” The teams coach said and patted her on the back. Now Hito was faced with two options. He could either stay with Akari and hope to get her attention (and maybe explore the locker room if he wants to be a perv or something), or he could go see whatever’s up with that girl. MAKE YOUR CHOICE READER!!    

 

A) Stay with Akari (go to Chapter 3: Meeting the Rest of The Club) 

B) Go with Yuuki (go to Chapter 3: The Wholesome Adventures of Yuuki Haruko) 

Chapter End Notes:

That concludes chapter 2 it may take some time to get out the next chapter so please be patient and look forward to whats in store.