- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: A bit of Unaware Butt Crushing with Reshma (non-lethally being sat on at 1ft), then some plot, then Aware General Feet Stuff with Kayleigh (6 in), then more Aware General Feet Stuff with Reshma (from 6 in to 3 in)

 

Both women were enjoying their movie, while you were equally enjoying your current role as Reshma's couch cushion…

As Reshma quietly watched the Avengers film, you reflect on the good luck you had today. There were countless ways for things to have gone horribly wrong, but you received an intense but safe experience. You didn't even want to think of what you would have done if both women left the museum without you, since Kayleigh alone held the keys to your growth at the time.

And compared to how vicious Taylor was last night and how she seemed to want to actively torture you, seeing Reshma just want to use you as a simple cushion was relieving. You could admit that it was a bit awkward for her to sit on you, since you had an unintentional hard on right now, but it was buried under your pants so no one would ever notice it. Despite that, it wasn't easy for you to stay composed, since she frequently shifted and squirmed in the chair, unintentionally rubbing your crotch under her heavy rear.

But by this point, the movie had reached a particularly tense moment, causing Reshma to grind into her seat more forcefully. And that had a profound effect on you as well, as your face was getting rubbed back and forth into her back. Due to the heavy force involved, you weren't able to make a sound, prolonging your containment. After a few minutes of this, she grumbles to herself and says "This thing might not be a great cushion…"

Kayleigh nods and says "Yeah… I wanted to be a good host, but you're probably right…"

Then, Reshma reaches behind her and pulls you free, before stopping to examine you. She looks over you curiously while you were too dazed to call out, so she begins to carefully feel your body. And as she gently touches your torso, she looks to Kayleigh and says "This thing seems a bit too realistic to me…"

Kayleigh tilts her head before responding, saying "Really…? I feel like you're reminding me of something, but I just can't remember what…"

Since you weren't too small yet, you try to motion to get Reshma's attention, but it wasn't in the way that you had hoped. Her eyes suddenly widen, as she loudly shrieks and throws you away from her, sending you flying through the air. When you hit the wall, you wind up passing out from the sudden shock.

When Kayleigh sees this, she gasps and says "Are you okay?"

Reshma shakes her head and says "That thing just moved!"

When Kayleigh hears that, something clicks in her head, causing her to shout "Oh shoot, I completely forgot!!"

She then hurries over to you and picks you up, confusing Reshma as she says "What is going on!? Why did it move??"

Now that Kayleigh had you in her arms, she sets you down next to her, before turning to Reshma to explain everything. She starts by saying "This is a long and crazy story but you'll just need to listen from the start…"

She then proceeds to explain what happened with you, trying to keep some of the lewder things out of it, to the point where Reshma was convinced that it was all an accident. A half an hour passes before you wake back up, where Reshma gave the size device back to Kayleigh…

The first thing you see were Kayleigh and Reshma staring down at you apologetically. Kayleigh speaks first, saying "I'm so sorry for forgetting about you. I know I do that often, but I hope you'll forgive me…"

Reshma clears her throat next, before saying "Kayleigh just told me about everything. I know we had a difficult start, but I hope we can move past it." She then sighs and adds, saying "And I really am truly sorry for what I did to you. I had no idea that you were a person…"

It definitely was crazy, but you were prepared for it, and you appreciated Reshma's apology, even if it wasn't really anyone's fault, except for maybe Kayleigh. But you take a deep breath and smile, before saying "It was a complete accident. You don’t need to feel bad!"

Reshma smiles before reaching her hand toward you, so you shake it while she says "Perfect… I'm Reshma Amin. It's a pleasure to meet you…"

You nod and smile back, before saying "Same here!"

Now that things were mostly cleared up, you join them to watch the movie, sitting on the couch next to Kayleigh. While Reshma was focused on the movie, Kayleigh gets in a lounging position, pressing her bare feet into your outer thigh. She then looks at you with a happy smile, so you gently rub the backs of her feet while watching the film. But now that she had the size device again, she quickly shrinks you down to 6 inches, before whispering “This is my apology gift...

She starts to poke and prod at you with her toes, happily forcing you to avoid them frantically, as if you were a cat toy for her. During the moments where Kayleigh caught you, she’d vigorously rub you between her soles, loving how it felt when you squirmed against her. She’d also use her toes to thoroughly feel you up, reminding you of just how powerless you were against her. But that didn’t mean that you disliked it, as you showed your appreciation by kissing Kayleigh’s feet whenever you could.

Eventually though, Reshma notices this scene unfolding from the corner of her eye, before turning around and saying “What are you doing…?”

At first, Kayleigh buries you under her feet in an attempt to hide you, while saying “What…? He… went to the bathroom…” Reshma stares unconvinced, prompting Kayleigh to sigh and say “Okay… I’ll give you the full story this time…”

After she releases you, she tells Reshma about how this all started yesterday in the morning at work. This time, Kayleigh does not shy away with what transpired, keeping the details light but the general summary accurate.

Once she was finished, Reshma blinks a few times silently, before scratching her hair and saying “Okay… okay… I get it. I think…”

You were feeling a bit worried that Reshma might judge you differently now, but Kayleigh notices your apprehension, so she picks you up and says “I know I screwed up with this one, but I think I can salvage it. Trust me…” If Kayleigh was asking you to 'trust' her, then it could be highly dangerous, so you just mentally prepare for the worst.

Kayleigh then turns to Reshma, before saying "Now that it’s all in the open and he’s already shrunken, why don't you make use of his services? I'm more than happy to lend him while you're here…"

Reshma glares at her friend in response before saying "Lend? Don't talk like he's an object." You were glad that Reshma wasn’t disgusted with you at least.

Kayleigh smiles and says "I'm kidding! Mostly…" Then she smirks and adds, saying "He does enjoy the experience thoroughly, so he wouldn't mind…" After saying that, she whispers to you, saying "Sorry for putting it a bit suggestively but we’re well past that at this point..." She laughs to herself guiltily as you shake your head, not surprised by Kayleigh's behavior, but glad that her idea seemed to be working.

Reshma then looks over at you and says "Your relationship with Kayleigh is your business, so don’t think I’m judging. And to her offer, I would definitely appreciate a small amount of pampering, if you wouldn’t mind. Would you?”

You shake your head and say "I wouldn’t mind at all. And let me also apologize for seeing that. That had to be awkward to see..."

Reshma smiles in response and pats your head, while saying "It wasn’t awkward at all, but you don’t need to worry anyway. I’ve been friends with Kayleigh for the longest time, after all…” Then she pauses and adds, saying “And you're so sweet… But if you insist."

Following that, Reshma picks you up and places you in front of her bare feet, before Kayleigh tosses her the size device while saying “You’ve got full control now! As long as you don’t shrink him past ½ an inch, you’re good…”

And now that you were in front of Reshma’s feet, she says "I could use a massage while I watch the movie. Sound good?"

You nod and say "Works for me!"

Then, Kayleigh resumes their movie while you approach Reshma's feet…

Now that you were larger than before and weren't getting constantly attacked, you take a moment to examine her feet. Her feet weren't as large as Kayleigh's and they were a lot darker too, which made perfect sense since Kayleigh had highly pale skin. That didn't mean that they weren't bigger than you, as you were only half as tall as the foot. You also notice that her soles were a bit lighter than the rest of her skin, but still not as light as Kayleigh's. Her toes were somewhat long too, where at your size each toe was probably as long as your arms.

Because you spent some time just staring at her foot, Reshma looks down at you and whispers, saying "You okay? You don't need to act tough for me."

You shake your head and say "I just got a bit distracted…"

When she hears that, she quietly giggles and says "Oh, don't worry about it. Feel free to take your time..." Then, she smiles and adds, saying "I'll try to stay still while you work..."

You nod and say "That'd be helpful. But don't feel bad if you accidentally interrupt me. It kinda comes with the territory..."

Following that, you walk up to her left foot and start rubbing her arch, noticing that it felt pretty tense. She would occasionally flex her foot in response, though never enough to knock you over or anything. But after a bit of hard work, you could already feel a difference in tension, causing Reshma to quietly sigh to herself. Then, she blushes with embarrassment before saying "How rude of me… Guess you're doing a stellar job already!"

With that word of encouragement you continue on, this time bending down to work on her lower arch near her heel. You notice a few areas which were stiffer, so you put more force into your rubs, coating your hands with sweat in the process. Eventually you hear Reshma grumble to herself quietly, before bringing her right foot over to you. Before you could react, she starts to rub her soles together, forcing you into the middle of this intense rubdown. No matter what you try, you continue getting rolled around like a slab of dough, reminding you of just how soft Reshma's feet were.

But then she looks in your direction and notices your problem, so she releases you and says "I didn't realize you were right there… Are you alright?"

You brush yourself off and nod, before saying "Completely! In fact, it felt pretty relaxing."

When Reshma hears this, she taps her chin before saying "You don't say…" Then, she smiles and says "In that case, why don't we switch roles and I give you a massage instead?"

You shake your head and say "Nope, I've gotta finish my job. I appreciate the offer though."

But Reshma shakes her head back, before saying "Well that's tough because you're getting a massage. How can I make you do this for me, when I gave you such a difficult mid-morning?"

At this point, Kayleigh chimes in and says "Technically it was all my fault, since I forgot all about him… Regardless, you should accept her offer!"

Since they were now both pushing for you to relax, you relent and say "Thanks Reshma. That really is thoughtful of you."

After that, she picks you up and shrinks you down to 3 inches, watching you slowly react to the change in size. And as if reading your mind, Reshma says "I thought you'd be easier to handle at a smaller size. Enjoy!"

Then, she places you down on the carpet, before lowering her toes toward you. Each of them looked huge to you, which made sense given your current stature. But then they pounce on you, as all ten of her toes squeeze you at once, treating you like a stress toy. And as you were being roughly treated by them, Reshma says "I swear I'm just trying you get you in a good position…" A few more minutes pass as you experience this mayhem, reminding you that Reshma's toes were powerful indeed. But she eventually gets you in a position she wanted, where your head was jammed between her pinky toe and 4th toe while the rest of you was stuck under the crevice right above the ball of her foot.

You remain like this for a decent length of time, as her toes scrunch your soreness away while she watches the movie. And your head was positioned in such a way where your face was buried in the strong smelling and sticky toe space, practically filling your senses with Reshma's feet. Occasionally you get to take glances at her face through the toe gap, revealing that she was majorly engrossed in the film, making you wonder if she was massaging you purely by instinct.

A few minutes go by before Reshma suddenly shivers, sending a violent quake through your tiny body, before gasping and saying "Sorry! I just got a bit chilly…" Then her eyes widen, confusing you as she says "What if you were chilly too…?" You honestly felt fine, since her toes produced plenty of body heat for you to syphon off of.

But then she starts to rummage in her handbag, causing Kayleigh to look over and say "What's wrong?"

Reshma continues to feel around her handbag, constantly scrunching you at the same time, while saying "Well I just realized how chilly I got so I figured that he must feel chilly too…"

When Kayleigh hears that, she nervously laughs and says "Wow, how thoughtful! You're starting to make me look bad… Here I was the one who forgot about him all last evening and night…"

Reshma shakes her head in disbelief and says "I'll never wrap my head around how amazingly you let him slip your mind, no matter how many times I hear about it… You need to work on your memory with him, since he works for your firm." Then she finally pulls out a pair of black fluffy moccasins, before saying "Finally! You won't feel chilly for long…"

As she moves to slip on the moccasins, you attempt to dissuade her, but your face was buried too deeply into her pinky toe for any sound to escape. She stops for a moment though, where her toes nearly dipped into the moccasins, because Kayleigh looked over and said "You know I can just up the heat a bit..."

Reshma shakes her head and says "Don't worry about me! And who knows if that'd even make him feel warmer…"

Kayleigh scratches at her chin in response to that, before saying "That's a good point."

You appreciate how far Reshma was trying to go for your comfort, but this was not how you wanted her to do it. And since she shrunk you this much, you weren't certain if she'd hear you if you managed to vocally object anyway. But you can't deny that you've wanted to see how Reshma's toes were if she wore shoes without socks, ever since you fell in her skater sneaker at the museum.

The last thing you see was Reshma staring at you with a warm smile, completely oblivious to the fact that you weren't crazy about her plan, but silently looking forward to the experience.

Who knew that the real dangerous giantesses would be the kind ones…?

 

Chapter End Notes:

Been a few weeks, huh... I got highly sidetracked by finishing all the main routes in Nier Automata and starting my playthrough of Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Golden Deer!)

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

With Reshma's aware stuff, I wanted to present her as a doting kind of woman toward the main character. But despite how she wants to be super kind and helpful toward him, she can be a bit ditzy with how she delivers that kindness, as you can see at the end of this chapter. Hopefully I did that well.

Also, thanks a bunch for filling out the survey. It gave me lots of feedback to look through. I might start making them for other stories/projects like my text adventure.

Take care!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XJC78W2

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10