- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Unaware in-skater shoe (Reshma), then Unaware between toes (Reshma still), then a bit of Unaware Butt Crushing (non-lethally being sat on at 1ft)

 

Their walk was pretty normal for Kayleigh and Reshma, but for you, it was yet another reminder of how powerless you were at this size. And now that you were under Reshma's sole, your body would be smothered more and more as she walked. It was truly humbling, since those two sock folds kept you fully immobile, as the sweat bunched up around you. And because of the way you were lodged between those two sock folds, she merely assumes that you were a part of the sock, dashing any hope for an early rescue.

While they walked, Kayleigh smiles and says "Today is a great day! So nice and cool…"

Reshma nods and says "This weather is perfect. Wanna take the long way?" Since her sock fully dampened your hearing, you'd have no way of knowing that your experience could easily grow far longer.

But Kayleigh taps her chin a few times, before saying "That works for me!"

Following that decision, the two women decide to take the longer path, walking around a nearby park along the way too. Oddly, the only constants for you right now were the endless stomps and waves of sweat. From your brief chances to look at Reshma today, you'd have never guessed that her feet would sweat so much, but you found yourself drowning in it. It didn't help that her insole was fairly battered, so it didn't do as good of a job at absorbing the sweat, which must have been why she wore such thick ankle socks.

And her socks were doing a great job for her, but since you were attached to them, you still had to face the brunt of that sweat. At one point, you slide forward slightly, noticing a hold the size of your head in her sock. Due to that, you got a small picture of her light brown soles, before getting suddenly shoved into it, giving you a clear taste of her skin. Somehow though, Reshma did not notice you, even as your head remained stuck in that hole. And no matter what you tried, you couldn't yank your head free, as Reshma contained to unknowingly press your face deeper into her moist sole.

Eventually, they both decide to sit down on a park bench, before Reshma pulls her legs back to cross her ankles, dangling you at a sharp angle. That extra pressure from gravity was finally enough, allowing you to fall toward her socked toes, as they scrunched and moved wildly like they demanded freedom from the sneaker. They never got their freedom, but they did get you, which was a fairly valuable consolation prize.

Right after that, Reshma's toes start to rub into you, rolling you under them without slowing down. While you were getting affectionately attacked by her toes, she smiles and says "The park looks beautiful today. Something about how the leaves look in the breeze…"

Kayleigh nods and says "I couldn't say it better myself…"

They decide to spend a few minutes here, quietly appreciating the nature around them, while you were getting appreciated by Reshma's toes. They might have been smaller than Kayleigh's, though not by much, that didn't stop them from entirely dominating you. There was never a moment where you weren't getting rammed and plowed into by a toe, often times by multiple at once. If this shrinking technology didn't enhance your durability, you were sure you'd have died before Kayleigh even left the office last night.

You felt like this was going on for hours, but you've already lost your ability to track time, as Kayleigh and Reshma only stay a few minutes at the bench before deciding to move on, continuing the walk to the apartment. Since the current path was a bit more uneven, you were occasionally jammed deeper into her socked toes, as she occasionally stepped on bumps in the sidewalk.

And after only a few more minutes, both women reach Kayleigh's apartment, with you still pinned under Reshma's toes…

Once they get to the apartment, the two of them walk into the living room to settle in. Kayleigh slips out of her flats and sits down on the couch, before saying "Feel free to relax!"

Reshma smiles in response and says "Will do…" Then, she pries off her sneakers, giving you a gust of fresh air as light returned to you, while she tugs off her socks next. You didn't have long to recover when she drops her socks onto her sneakers, causing you to fall over again. After that, she walks over to a nearby recliner chair and leans back to relax.

You slowly get back up, as you briefly wonder how you'll even climb out of her sneaker, before you see her discarded sock draped halfway over the opening of the shoe. While you headed toward it, you quickly realize that her sock could act as an escape route for you. And once you stand in front of it, you climb onto it to start your exodus from Reshma's sneaker. During the second half of this journey, you had to tightly cling to the sock, reminding you of just how smelly and damp it got. But you don't allow the highly alluring scent to distract you, before you finally reach the top and slide down the sock back to the carpet.

Now that you were free, you take in your surroundings, seeing that Kayleigh was on the couch in the distance and Reshma was much closer sitting down. And because of that, you start walking toward Reshma, thinking that the person nearer to you would be the better choice. As you walked, you notice that her toe nails were painted with a purple base with what seemed like blue stars on top of them. Even from this distance they looked cute, making you want to admire them up close even more.

As you walked, you see Kayleigh stand up while saying "I'm grabbing some chips and dip. Be back in a sec…" She then walks in your direction, causing you to wave at her in desperation. Unfortunately, she does not notice in time, as her big toe nearly crushes you into the carpet, leaving you there as she continues into the kitchen.

You don't let that failure deter you, as you instead hurry over to Reshma. Once you get in front of her giant light brown toes, a potent odor washes over you, nearly causing you to cough in response to the intensity. But after that initial shock, you find the smell quite enjoyable, though powerful nonetheless. While you were admiring Reshma's foot, you fail to notice her yawn in time before she stretches her leg forward. You fall over in fear as her toes bear down on you, burying you into the carpet as she innocently fidgets in her chair. And now that you got to feel Reshma's toes bare, it only confirmed to you that they were incredibly soft and still pretty sweaty.

She then scoops you up between her 2nd and 3rd toes, inspiring you to fight back, but that only gets her to vigorously clamp them down around you. And as she curiously squeezed you between her toes, she leans down and takes a look, squinting her eyes at you while mumbling "What is that…?"

You don't get to even make a noise, before she snatched you up and gripped you in her palm, before saying "It's so small and life-like… Oh! This must be one of her dummies…"

She was technically correct, but you didn't want to be abused by another one of Kayleigh's friends, so you shout "Sto--" You weren't even able to finish saying that word when she starts to press her thumb into you, quieting you while saying "After that offer, I kinda want to try one out myself…"

Then then she turns to Kayleigh and says "Hey I found one of your dummies on the floor. Can I use it during the movie?" You know that Kayleigh couldn't be this forgetful. This question had to jog her memory about you. But a part of  you still expected the worst.

Unfortunately for you, Kayleigh returns with the snack and says "Yeah go nuts… Sorry for leaving it out! You wouldn't believe how easily they get lost once you shrink them…" She then laughs to herself and tossed Reshma the size ring, before saying "This thing adjusts its size. Turn left to grow and right to shrink."

In a surprising turn of events, Kayleigh just handed off total control of you to one of her friend the same way she might lend them a remote. But if the worst thing to come of it was to be used by a fairly attractive woman, well there are worse ways to spend a Saturday afternoon.

After that, Reshma puts on the ring and looks down at you, before saying "Maybe I'll finally learn why you're so obsessed with these things…"

Kayleigh laughs to herself before saying "You will. For sure. And don't worry about bring too rough on it. The model you're holding is highly advanced."

Reshma's eyes suddenly widen, where you were personally unsure if that reaction was a good sigh for you or not, as she says "What, do you think I'm sone animal? I've just got a few reasonable ideas. Nothing crazy… I'd never damage something of yours…"

Following that, Reshma grows you to about 1ft, before shoving you behind her against the back of the chair, before leaning into you. As she does this, she reached behind her and roughly adjusts you until your feet were under her butt, as if she was trying to sit on you.

As she does this, she grinds her bottom back and forth, unintentionally rubbing your member with her back as she says "This should be a good support for my back…" She continues to do this, causing you to slide a bit deeper under her, until your legs were completely stuck under her rear.

With that, Reshma was now unknowingly sitting directly sitting on your crotch, as the warm and musty odor faintly lingered near you. After that, Kayleigh looks over and says "Ready?"

Reshma nods and says "Yep! This thing is just firm enough to keep my back aligned. It's perfect way to recover from a nice afternoon walking around."

Kayleigh nods and says "Sure! Don't forget to use him as a footrest… It also feels pretty amazing to shrink him down and squeeze him between your toes."

Reshma smiles and says "I'll give it a try later! I might need to borrow this thing one of these days to bring back home with me…" You'd have no issues with of an extended session as Reshma's stress toy, but you'd rather her learn of your status as a human first. But an afternoon of her thinking that you were a lifeless doll was enticing to you, so you silently hope that this would last well into the evening.

Now that both women were comfortable, Kayleigh starts up the movie, as you remained an extra cushion for Reshma...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you enjoy the chapter. I've been playing Nier Automata, and I'm trying to make more progress before Fire Emblem Three Houses comes out on Friday. Because of all that, I might not get the next chapter out by then. But who knows!

Also, thanks a bunch if you filled out the survey I made. I added an extra question the day after making it about why you gave your answer on Reshma's physical appearance. If you haven't filled it out yet, I'd really appreciate it if you did! It's super short.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XJC78W2

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10