- Text Size +

“How did that work?” I asked, referring to my previous ‘hotter’ comment to which Lolliyant shrugged in response.
“I think you tapped into my inner womanly desires,” she stated.
“Really?”
“No,” she said curtly, “Kiri would’ve wanted to talk to me about… uh… my little break back there and James didn’t seem like he wanted to come.”
“Huh,” I muttered, “Well, third choice is better than no choice.” 

Lull chuckled. It seemed weird that she’d be laughing after everything that had gone on, but I was never one to look that deeply into things and, hell, if a bad situation just blew over like that I wasn’t gonna question it. The empty meadow gave way to a thick redwood forest that made Lull look small in comparison. This forest was known to house dragons because the foliage would keep them hidden, but the idea of dragons didn’t seem so menacing after I had gotten so close to Lolliyant. The forest seemed to be grown especially for dragons as the trees were perfectly placed to give Lull enough room to move around and even stretch out her wounded wings every once and awhile. 

Those wounds reminded me. 

“Hey, Lull?” I started, “How come you didn’t heal that gash on your arm with the spring?”
“Well,” she started with an awkward smile, “It- uh- It only works if- Hang on, let me tell you about it first. Okay, so a group of mages enchanted it, or so the story goes, before the dragons took it over, but the mages put a curse on the spring,” she explained and scratched the back of her neck, “So now… the water’s magic only works if applied by a human.” 

My words caught in my throat as I realized that meant I’d actually have to wash her. I mean, I know I argued to be the one doing this, but I didn’t think it’d get so intimate. I’d have to focus on keeping it completely platonic and try my damndest not to get her aroused. I was strong, but not fight off a horny dragon stong. 

“Hi, human,” she joked with an awkward laugh to break the silence that took my place in the conversation while I was lost in thought.
“Okay, okay. I can do that,” I said, mostly just to say something. 

I heard her mumble something, but couldn’t make it out past the base idea of it being something about me and the phrase “Not like you.” I figured she was taking a swing at my flirty nature, but didn’t bother bringing it up. I suddenly found myself nervous as to what was about to happen and what it could lead too. I guess I’d be… okay with it? I didn’t know, but I put my faith in the motto “Nothing ventured, nothing gained.” I found my eyes drifting over her mountainous breasts, down her smooth stomach and finally resting on the gap between her thighs. I had a lot to venture. 

The forest slid past us as Lull confidently walked through the forest as if she had lived here all her life and wasn’t afraid of being hunted for scales or bragging rights. A rancid confidence that didn’t say that she was safe, but rather that others weren’t, or wouldn’t be if they pissed her off. A terrifying smirk hung on her face as if she was either proud of the blood on her body or planing something devious and, either way, I was put on edge by it. Before I knew it, the grass and vines climbing the trees broke away into a lake that stretched as far as the eye could see. I was assuming this was the spring. 

“We’re here!” Lolliyant said cheerfully as she set me down on the rocky beach to lower herself onto her ass and into the water which barely made it all the way up her thigh at the current depth.
“Yeah, we’re here,” I repeated with faux enthusiasm that masked my sceptical thoughts.
“So,” she started, “Not to be forward but…” she trailed off as she laid back and stretched her wing out where the large rip was. 

I took a deep breath to gather my courage before cupping my hands into the water that lit with a brilliant blue glow as I touched it and tingled against my skin. I gingerly let the water leak onto her wing as I tried my best to lean over it without stepping on it, but the water seemed to dim as it left my hands. I sighed as I got down on my knees and rubbed the leathery blanket. I kept the leathery material together as the wound sealed shut. 

“That feels amazing…” she sighed out as her eyes were locked on the setting sun in the distance. 

She rolled towards me to lay on her side and submerged her shoulder in the now sparkling lake that rivaled her eyes, but only barely. I swallowed hard as my throat seemed to dry at the sight of her breasts pressing together as gravity pushed one into the other and the other against the rocks. I walked closer slowly towards her wounded shoulder as the water that barely reached her injury was up to my waist. The water seemed to glow a little brighter as I splashed the water up to her open gash. Once again, the wound sealed shut faster than even Kiri could’ve healed it. 

“Mmm, god…” she muttered in a sultry whisper that made my morals stir. 

I was so close to her. 

“Just one more…” she stated, almost disappointed, but more thoughtful than that. 

Lull pulled herself up so her hips were lined up with me and rolled over so I had access to the ballista hole in her thigh, but a glance to my left was all it took to see two more holes. I blushed and focused back on the task at hand. Just as I dipped my hands into the water, I was stopped. 

“Do you want me to help with that one?” she asked, a devious plan hidden in her voice.
“Uh, sure…” I shot back, trying to sound casual, “It is a little high.” 

Lolliyant’s scaly hand dipped behind me before lifting me and bringing me much closer to her. She slowly and carefully pressed my legs into her scales that, while firm enough to be armor, were soft to the touch. I massaged the gash in her thigh and watched it close like the ones before it. 

“I-...” Lull started, but stopped for a second before continuing, “I think I have a few scrapes in some other places… if you don’t mind?” her voice was much more obviously flirtaious this time.
I thought for a second before swallowing my pride and giving into my desire, “I’m here to serve,” I joked. 

Lull sat up with me still in her hand and scooted farther into the lake until the water came up to her stomach. The sun above was replaced with the glowing pools below up and twinkling stars that seemed all too dim when compared to the sparkling waters. Her eyes were hungry and sparkling with a lust I’d never seen before and it looked like she was even drooling a little, but I wouldn't have been surprised if I looked the same as she did. 

“Let me get you some water~,” she offered. 

She slowly pressed me against her chest as she leaned down to get a mouthful of water. She raised back up, but kept me pressed against her hot scales. She gently dragged my body across hers until she had me positioned over her nipple. It felt like I had a rock pressing into my chest as she slowly put more pressure on me and forced her tit to squish and mold to her force that I was caught in the crossfire of, but her scales were so soft and warm that the force that must’ve been hundreds of pounds only felt like I was laying under a mattress. She pulled me back just far enough to position her head above me and let the water pour from her mouth. 

The water was now hot and slightly gooey with saliva, but I didn’t have time to bask in the odd sensation as I was pressed back into her breast. I could hear her heartbeat quicken and she rubbed me around her breast and slight moans escaping her throat. I got in quick breaths where I could, but the mix of water, saliva, and breast made getting air hard. Luckily, I was picked up off her body and drawn in for a kiss. She pressed me deeply into her plush lips as I felt her tongue explore my body and coat me in a more thorough layer of spit to the point where a strand of drool was left connecting us after she pulled us apart. 

“Deep breath,” she panted out as advice before plunging me into the cool waters that shined into the air like a beacon. 

I wasn’t ready in time and my lungs started to burn immediately, but as I was pressed against Lull’s lower lips, my struggling was seen as eagerness. Her skin was smooth, to the point of silky, and the warmth was enough to make the water around me bubble slightly, but the glowing water countered any discomfort I may have had with the temperature. My head felt light and I couldn’t stop myself from taking a breath in the glowing liquid, but as the water filled my lungs and my body locked up, I noticed I could breathe again. The water must’ve been keeping me alive. 

The relief of being able to breathe again distracted me, but I came back to my senses when Lull started to pick up speed in dragging me up and down in her slit. I could feel her started to tense up as she pushed me back down, farther than before this time to the point where my face slid over her entrance and stomach against her exit. She tensed up and pushed against my back hard enough to send my entire head into the tight hole of her pussy. Pressure that would’ve killed me without the magic water surrounding me hit me from all sides as Lull twitched to the end of her orgasam. She slowly pulled me up into the air that felt so forien with the water still filling my lungs and placed me in her palm. 

“So,” she started, still a little winded, “I was too rough, wasn’t I?”
“Maybe a little,” I said as I cracked my neck and adjusted my shoulder, “It was quick though. What had you built up so much?”
She smiled a guilty grin, “You know, it’s just been a while.” 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Took long enough, but I'd say this earns me my R rating