- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Added October 10, 2019 [F/m, Mouthplay, Humiliation, Violent]

Mary sat quietly on the train. She was trying her best to not think about anything. She felt numb. Her emotions and thoughts drained her. The steady roar of the train and the click-clack of the tracks comforted her. She was so tired. She hadn’t slept since the incident at New Mexico and was starting to grow weary.

She missed William and she wished he was here with her. After leaving the office, William immediately put her and the kids on a train out of town. Will and Mary did their best to explain their actions to their children and tried to help them see why they needed to leave immediately. Their son was more understanding, but their daughter was very dismissive. Mary understood her daughter’s feelings, but she wished there was a way she could make her understand… Mary’s face was contorted with agonizing thoughts.

“Mom, are you okay?” asked Max.

Mary snapped out of it and smiled at her teenage son. “I’m okay, honey, I’m just so tired…”

“Why don’t you get some rest?” he said, repositioning their belongings so his mom could have a place to rest her head. “Don’t worry, we’ll watch our stuff and we’ll wake you up when we get to Fullerton, okay?” Mary breathed deeply and curled up against the stack of luggage, she didn’t even have the strength to respond.

Max had been a big help, but his sister, Sasha, had been less understanding of their mom’s actions. She hadn’t spoke to her mom the entire time, even now she wouldn’t look at her. Other passengers walked by, looking at Mary, and then back to Max and Sasha, before moving on. Max had a very solemn look on his face, he felt sorry for his mom and what she went through. Sasha, not so much, she looked out the window as the city lights of Littleton grew further and further away.

“You really should cut mom some slack, you know,” said Max. “The only reason she did any of that was to protect us.”

“Why?” she asked. “We were fine, we weren’t in any real danger. Why did we have to leave anyways?”

“Keep your voice down, people are starting to look…,” Max whispered.

“Let them…, I don’t care…,” Sasha scowled.

“Sasha, she already feels bad enough. It’s not helping that you’re making things more difficult,” Max said, shaking his head in frustration.

“Well I don’t trust her. I don’t understand why you do. Don’t you realize what she did?” asked Sasha.

“Of course, I do, Sasha!” Max dipped his head in exasperation, “I just try not to think about it…”

“So, I guess not thinking about it makes it okay then?” sneered Sasha.

Max and Sasha heard a voice from across the train car.

“Oh my god! That’s the woman from New Mexico!” Max’s heart sank into his stomach as people started chattering and looking their way. Mary started to wake up from all the commotion, looking around sleepy eyed.

“You’re right!” shouted another.

“What?” asked Mary, still in a sleepy stupor. Even Sasha was caught off guard and didn’t know what to say or do.

“No, it’s not, guys!” yelled a shaky Max. “This is my mom; we don’t know who that woman was! I swear!” A crowd started to form around Mary and her two kids, ignoring Max’s claims.

“What do you think you’re doing riding on a train to Fullerton?” a man shouted aggressively.

“You plan to go destroy that place too?” shouted another.

“That couldn’t have been me!” screamed Mary in fright, “I’m normal size! That lady was a giant!”

Max stepped in front of his mom. “Get away from my mom! We are going to Fullerton to escape the giants that run Littleton!”

“Outta the way kid, this doesn’t concern you!” A man twice as big and twice as strong as Max pushed him aside and grabbed Mary, pinning her to the floor. Mary started screaming and crying.

Sasha just looked on in shock, deep down, she understood their anger. Max got back up and leapt at the man holding his mom down, getting in a good punch to the face, giving him a bloody nose.

“I said back off!” he yelled.

The man let go of Mary and started charging for Max. The rest of the crowd took over holding down Mary as he was preoccupied with her protective teenage son. Sasha was slowly backing up, inching away from the crowd as they started beating on her defenseless mom, she just wanted to go home.

The man grabbed Max, “Listen kid, your mom is a murderer! She deserves to die!” Max couldn’t escape the firm grasp of the strong man.

“No! No! I won’t let you!” screamed Max, wiggling his hardest.

“You don’t want to be next, do you? Then calm the fuck down, kid. It’s nothing personal, we’re just doing what we need to do in order to protect our families! Your mom cannot come into our city, under any circumstances!”

“Okay! Then let us go and I promise, we will never come to Fullerton!” Max was sobbing and in tears as he heard the screams and cries of his mom as she was being beaten.

 “Not that simple, kid. We can’t take that risk,” he answered Max. “All of us have lost people we love to the giants at some point in our lives. I, myself, lost my brother a number of years ago.”

“Guys, my mom knows what that is like too! She lost her dad, my own grandfather, to a giant woman a long time ago. We are no strangers to that either!”

The man yelled toward the crowd and people stopped and looked at him in confusion. Max saw his mom laying motionlessly on the floor of the train. She had a cut lip that was swollen, as well as a black eye.

“I’m so sorry, I had no idea,” said the strong man.

“Well we can’t just let her go, Ben!” said a nearby woman.

“Ben, is it?” asked Max, “Ben, my mom will forgive you, I promise! Just help us find a doctor!”

Ben helped Max sit his mom upright. “Get some water and a cool rag for her bruises.”

“You can’t be serious, right?” asked another. “It is so obviously her!”

“Back off and get the first aid kit!” yelled Ben.

Mary was slowly starting to come around. She could hear them talking about the incident in New Mexico. Ben and Max were tending her wounds and putting her head someplace soft to rest.

“I’m so sorry…” she gasped lightly.

“Mom, try not to talk,” said a nervous Max.

“I didn’t want to do it!” Mary cried quietly, “She made me do it!”

“Mom, stop, we’re going to find you a doctor,” Max interjected.

“Just try to relax,” Ben reassured Mary.

“I didn’t mean to hurt that man! I swear!” Mary started sobbing, “I hated every minute of it!”

 “She’s admitting it!” yelled one woman. The crowd started to murmur amongst themselves and people looked agitated. “You can’t possibly pretend it didn’t happen, or that it wasn’t her!”

Ben stood up and put his hand toward the crowd, “Listen, I –,” Ben stopped and looked around, he thought he had felt something.

“Yes?” asked the defiant crowd, who wanted Mary’s head.

Ben refocused his attention on Mary’s accusers. “You heard what she just said, right? Let’s hear her out, perhaps there’s a good-,” Ben stopped again, as the train rumbled and bounced against the track.

The train lurched again and the lights to flickered. It was so dark outside that nobody could see anything.

“What’s happening, Max?” asked Mary.

“I don’t know mom,” he replied.

The train bounced again, there was a collective gasp as people lost their balance and fell over on one another. An eerie silence came over them as the train’s power went out and started coasting along the track, losing its momentum. The train shuddered again, accompanied with the sound of thunder.

“Oh no…,” said a frightened Max to his mom. Max looked out the window, and without the lights of the train blurring his vision, he could clearly see the source of the booming thunder; a giantess was walking toward them.

 “She’s found us!” Mary panicked.

“What!?” yelled the crowd. “What does that mean?!”

The train eventually came to a complete stop, but the boom of the giantess’ next thunderous footstep caused the train to creak and lurch again.

“Oh my god!” they screamed, “What is she doing here?!”

“Guys, what’s happening?” asked Ben.

The giantess took the last few steps she needed in order to catch up to the train full of frightened people. Her left foot came down next to the stalled train cars, causing them to bounce violently. She was amused by this and she briefly wondered how high they would bounce if she were to stomp down harder. But she didn’t entertain the thought for very long as she set her other foot down on the other side of the train, trampling some trees from the Fullerton district under her shoe.

“Mary,” said the giantess firmly, “I need you and your kids to come with me, right now.”

 

***

 

William walked into Naomi’s office; his heart was through his chest. He had just sent Mary and his two kids on train to the city of Fullerton, a sanctuary city, for safety. He hadn’t told Naomi, nor did he ask for her permission either. And William knew full well that Naomi expected Mary to work for her again. William was also nervous because it was 8 o’clock at night and had been summoned by his giantess boss. Had she found out what he had done?

As he walked over to the elevator at her desk, he saw tiny crews at her feet, cleaning her toes and painting her nails. They were almost finished, tearing down the ladders and scaffolding and packing away their tools. William entered the elevator and went to the top. When the doors opened, he saw crews of Naomi’s employees attending her fingernails. Her giant hands were flat against the surface of her desk.

And most interestingly, she was holding her face still against some miniature scaffolding so the tiny people on it could apply her makeup. Her eyes were closed as her eyeliner was dutifully painted by two men wielding a large awkward applicator. It looked fantastic when they were done. William walked closer in amazement, he wished he could have seen more. How was he her personal assistant and not know about this setup?

Naomi opened her eyes and she saw William standing nearby, “William, you’re early! I’m so sorry I meant to be ready by the time you got here.”

“That’s okay, Miss Naomi,” replied William. “How did I not know about this?”

“Oh, this?” said Naomi indifferently, “It’s just something I asked the maintenance crew to do for me last minute. I normally do my own makeup, but they are just so good at it,” she looked down at her tiny crew, “Aren’t you guys? Yes, you are!” she talked so condescendingly, like she was talking to a puppy.

“Anyways, I think everyone’s almost done here,” she looked at the tiny crew foreman climbing down from the scaffold. “You all done here, Martinez?”

The tiny foreman nodded, “Ma’am, we are finished with your face, but we need more time to finish your nails.”

Naomi puckered her lips, “Well Martinez, my date is here now. So, you won’t be able to finish. Get your crew and equipment out of here now.”

Martinez nodded timidly.

“And Martinez,” Naomi spoke slowly and derisively to him, “nails shouldn’t take this long. Get your act together and figure things out. I want you to identify where the lag is and fix it, immediately. Because if you don’t,” Naomi paused, “there will be consequences next time.”

Martinez swallowed hard, “Yes, Miss Naomi.”

The crews tore down and moved out almost immediately, but William was still confused. “I’m sorry, did you say date?” he asked. “Who’s the lucky man?”

Naomi smiled down at him, “It’s you!”

“What?” asked William in surprise. “Me?”

“Yes! Of course, you!” laughed Naomi. “You have done such a good job for me as my assistant, between your ideas, and letting me use your wife as a giantess. I felt like I should do something nice for you.”

“And so… a date?” asked William.

“If you want to call it that,” said Naomi smugly. “I know you’re married, and believe me, I love Mary. Therefore, this doesn’t mean anything. It’s just something nice I want to do.”

“And what is that?” asked William.

“Well,” Naomi smiled, “I felt what happened when you were between my toes earlier today, when Mary was on her rampage.”

William’s heart sank into his stomach. He prayed that she hadn’t felt that. Naomi reached out for William and curled her giant fingers around his little body. Naomi brought William before her huge smiling face. She unfolded her fingers and he laid in the soft warm folds of her palm. She smiled wickedly; her teeth visible behind her plush, freshly painted lips.

“I don’t know what you mean…” William awkwardly tried to deny it.

“Well, I think this might explain what I’m talking about,” Naomi said as she pointed to the tent in William’s pants. “Here, let me help you with these clothes…”

Naomi skillfully popped off William’s shoes and pulled his tiny pants off his little body. William briefly tried to protest but his body betrayed him, Naomi was beautiful and part of him wanted this.

“Shhhhh….,” whispered Naomi.

William was lifted above Naomi’s colossal face as he was lowered into her slightly parted mouth. Her hot moist breath flooded William’s senses. Her monstrous serpentine tongue coiled tightly around his body, drenching him in thick wet saliva. Naomi’s lips closed around William’s chest. His torso and legs were completely inside his boss’s mouth. His neck and shoulders were just outside the soft lips, and he felt the wind from her nostrils swirl around his head as she breathed.

“MMMmmm…mmm…mmm” Naomi hummed. It was enough to make William’s body tremble. Her plump lips squeezed him harder as her tongue pulled him in deeper until just his head was safely sticking out. Her tongue maneuvered itself over his erection. It was tiny compared to her, but it was so hard and strong that even the giantess could feel almost every detail of it against the back of her tongue.

Naomi opened her mouth slightly, releasing William from the powerful compression of her giant lips. He lifted his head and looked into her mouth. Thick drops of saliva fell onto her tongue and his body. He wondered briefly if this is what the unfortunate members of the legal team got to see when they were eaten by her. Of course, they wouldn’t have been able to appreciate and enjoy it like he was.

Naomi’s lips came down and trapped William’s body again. This time she started sucking on him like a lozenge. William got scared that he was going to be sucked completely into her mouth, but her powerful tongue kept him securely in place.

Naomi’s saliva kept building up and sloshing around him. He would have drowned for sure if he were trapped inside. The giant tongue heaved under him and forced hundreds of gallons of spit to the back of her throat to be swallowed.

Then her mouth skillfully flipped him over, so his torso was laying face-down on her tongue. Holding him in place with her lips, she started swirling her tongue in a circle motion back and forth. William was pressed into her soft fleshy muscle and he couldn’t take it anymore. He humped and pressed his pelvis deeply into her tongue.

Then, it hit him like a tidal wave. His orgasm swelled and surged into the most powerful ejaculation he had ever felt in his life. He heard Naomi giggle slightly as she knew what was happening. Her lips formed into a partial smile but were still able to hold him where she wanted him. William kept thrusting, and cum just kept pumping out. Just as he wondered when it would finally end, it started to subside, and his throbbing penis slowly returned to normal.

William laid in ecstasy in his boss’s mouth. He was spent, completely exhausted.

Naomi grabbed William by his shoulders and pulled him out of her mouth, her lips sucked him off clean as he slid out. Naomi eyed him with her beautiful smiling face as she swallowed everything in her mouth.

“I hope you enjoyed our little ‘date’,” Naomi winked at him.

William nodded, “Very much…” he said laying almost lifelessly in her giant palm. His whole body quivered from aftershocks.

“Maybe you should get back to Mary now, William, so she doesn’t get worried about you,” Naomi smiled.

“Nah…” said William in a haze, “she should be in Fullerton by now. I’m good…”

“What?” retorted Naomi sharply. “Why is Mary in Fullerton?”

William shot to life at the realization of his mistake, “I meant to tell you-,” William was abruptly cut off.

“Was she trying to run away?!” the giantess asked with anger building in her voice. “Were you trying to hide her from me?!”

“No- I just-,”

“Did you think you could get away with this, William?!”

“It’s not like that!”

“Tell me RIGHT NOW what train she boarded! I’ll go get her before it’s too late, then I’ll decide what I should do with you…” snapped Naomi.

“She took the 7:30 from the Carrington station! Her and the kids are together!” William started to hyperventilate.

“So, you WERE trying to escape from me, weren’t you?” asked Naomi in a cold, firm tone.

“We didn’t feel safe here, anymore!” sniveled William. “The other tinies would have mutinied against us! I was only doing what-,”

“It wasn’t the tinies of Littleton that you needed to worry about, Will! Mary’s as good as dead as soon as the people of Fullerton figure out who she is!” Naomi overstated every word.

William was in shock, “How was I supposed to-,”

Naomi abruptly silenced the tiny man mid-sentence.

She got up and walked over to the door and grabbed her phone. She put on her sandals so she could comfortably walk and not ruin her fresh pedicure. Naomi shot down the hallway, she was in such a hurry that she didn’t even notice the unfortunate cleaning lady that got squashed under her shoe.

She was in a rush. She had a train to catch.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review if you liked it! It helps me push the story forward. Thanks for reading!