- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A double meaning? Of course. This chapter was purely guilty pleasure of destruction and rampage for me. I originally had a much longer epilogue, but decided to reduce it to a few sentances at the end. I figured once people knew the ending, they didn't want to read the boring lives of these characters after the final battle.

Thanks for reading and supporitn gme all the way through. If you want to leave your thouths, please leave a review or email me at giantessandfeet@gmail.com

[Added August 15, 2020, Feet, Crush, Violent, Destruction]

 

Naomi walked leisurely through her complex. The buildings and warehouses that were built to accommodate her size were deafeningly quiet. It was well after midnight and with the expedition of the occasional security guard having to dodge her giant high-heels, everyone had gone home. Although the complex sprawled an impressive 10 square miles, Naomi could easily reach the threshold to the normal world in just a few minutes. 


But Naomi wasn’t walking with a purpose. She was slow and lumbering, with a somber look on her face. She was upset; she felt a wave of depression hit her that she hadn’t felt in a long time. It had only been a week since promoting William to chief assistant and meeting his wife, Mary. And Naomi found herself falling in love with these little people. It didn’t quite make sense to her, and she didn’t understand it because she had never found herself feeling empathetic or having any feelings of liking towards the tiny people. After all, they were responsible for trying to kill her twice before causing her father’s death. 


The giantess thought that maybe William and Mary were different. William did not seem to not mind her treatment of the tinies, and even Mary understood Naomi’s feelings and acted out on them, killing scores of them. Maybe that was it? Maybe Naomi just finally felt understood by someone, which was something she hadn’t felt since growing gigantic on her 18th birthday. Naomi was excited to finally have a female friend that understood her and even enjoyed doing the same things as her, namely, tormenting tinies, but it was something. 


But now Mary wanted to stop hurting people…, and not just stop, but proactively start helping them. And not only that, but now Mary wanted Naomi to change her feelings toward the tiny people. That thought made Naomi’s blood boil. Mary was supposed to be like her! Not the other way around!


Naomi finally reached the end of the complex and stared out into the normal world. The city of Littleton stretched for miles and miles. Even with the presence of other giants being a risk, Naomi wished so badly that she could be normal sized again. Her bleary eyes stared into the normal world that she so desperately wanted to be a part of. Just to be normal again, to have a normal life. 


But she could never have that again, she knew that. When her chief scientist, Gordon, discovered what caused the growing epidemic and how to reverse it. She got so excited that her nightmare was finally over. Thinking that she could return to normal. However, it wasn’t until Gordon stupidly reminded her of how the little people might react to her at her new size that she got scared. And angry, extremely angry, because she knew that she would be trapped like this for ever. Her anger clouded her judgement and she killed Gordon, keeping the secret safe. Although, she did save the file on her computer, she could never bring herself to delete his work. She didn’t know exactly what good it could possibly be for, except for maybe ready to commit suicide.


Just thinking about all that again, about how she was trapped, and now that Mary has turned on her, it just made her so angry and depressed. Her heart felt heavy and her throat was tight. Naomi looked down at the threshold before her. The boundary was an empty parking lot with almost no cars in it. And just on the other side, was a neighborhood of normal people. Normal people with homes and families. Naomi got so jealous just thinking about it.


She absentmindedly took a step forward. The ground cracked under the spike of her heel. She knew the cost of causing damage to the regular world, but at this moment she didn’t care. She was just thinking about everyone else having what she wanted but would never have. 


Normalcy.


The toe of her shoe came down and cracked the concrete of the parking lot underneath it. Bringing her other foot forward, she planted her high-heel in the yard of the first house on the block. The toe of her shoe hovered over it, she was just large enough that the triangular sole of her shoe covered the entire structure. Pausing for just the briefest moment to reconsider what she was about to do, she thought of Mary and what she would think. That caused a grimace to creep across her face as she ultimately pushed forward, crushing the little home under her shoe.


“Take that!” she said like a child getting revenge. She grinded the house, twisting her shoe back and forth, as if it were a discarded cigarette. Naomi thought that taking out her frustration on one tiny little house would make her feel better. After all, what’s just one house, right? But it didn’t, it only served to fuel her anger. She took another step forward and crushed two parked cars sitting in the street. 


The ground rumbled under her steps. To Naomi, it felt like taking normal footsteps, but to the tiny inhabitants below, these were earth-quaking stomps that awoke them from sleep. Naomi wondered how they could possibly be sleeping when Sasha had just been wreaking havoc only a mile or so away. Did they not feel it? Could they not hear it? Whatever the case, people were starting to rouse and when they looked out their windows, they saw the giant feet of Naomi stomping down their street.


“What?” asked Naomi, snidely. “Do you think you are better than me?” she said to a family running out of their home and toward their car. They were gazing up in horror at the gigantic beauty as the father desperately tried to unlock the van. He fumbled and dropped the keys. Naomi almost felt sorry for him as she watched him trying to find the keys on the dark ground. Almost. She casually lifted her foot above the family and their van. The family split in different directions while their husband and father desperately tried to find his keys. An impossibly darker shadow overtook him and he looked up, frozen in terror, staring at the monolithic sole of a shoe over head. With a slight smile, Naomi wasted no time in bringing it down on top of him and the vehicle. The van crumpled like mere tin foil, and his body popped like a soft grape.


“That’s not very nice, abandoning your husband, your father, like that, is it?” asked Naomi condescendingly to the three remaining family members. “You really left him to die like that, didn’t you?” Naomi pulled back her foot, revealing a gory metallic mess from the tiny man’s body. She slid it over the two kids and rolled her sole over them, popping their bodies like a steamroller. 


“So you little people turn your backs your own kind too, eh?” she said to the lone remaining member of the family, a mother and wife. Well, former mother and wife. Naomi hovered the spike of her heel over the tiny woman who was screaming and far too scared to run. She brought down her heel in an attempt to impale her but missed. The spike crushed the woman's legs and part of her hip. “Oh shoot,” Naomi said to the woman screaming in agony, “I meant to get your torso, here, let me try again.” Naomi lifted her shoe but the tiny woman was stuck. “Ew, get off!” Naomi said, shaking her shoe in an attempt to dislodge the dying woman. She finally fell to the ground and Naomi repositioned. She brought her spike down a second time and successfully hit her bullseye. Her high heel squashed the tiny woman to bits, putting an end to her screams.


Naomi put her hands on her hips and looked out over the neighborhood. Hundreds of people were starting to scatter and away from her. She had been so preoccupied that she hadn’t even noticed the screaming and yelling from the commotion before her. Naomi took another earth shattering step and squashed two people into the flat sole of her high-heels. She wasn’t even trying to step on anybody, people were just everywhere now and she couldn’t take a step without trampling someone. 


From down below, Naomi swore she could hear somebody calling for her to have mercy on them. That really struck a chord with her. Scanning the crowd, Naomi found who she thought was responsible, a young woman looking up at the giantess with her hands in a praying motion. Naomi cocked her head and bent down to her.


“Mercy?” she asked, “You want mercy? Tell me, where was my mercy when I needed it?” The young woman was mortified, having the attention of a giantess directly upon her was not something she ever expected. Due to fear, she could give no response. Naomi stood back to her full height. “I thought so.” And raising her high-heeled shoe over her, Naomi brought it down with a massive crunch. She had crushed three cars and two people under her sole while her heel crunched a car. But the tiny woman who called out for mercy was safely unharmed under the arch of the giant woman’s shoe.


“Well, well, it certainly seems you are a lucky one, aren’t you?” Naomi laughed a little. “I forget that I can’t just crush everything flat with these like I can with normal shoes. So yeah, you're lucky.” Naomi said bending down again. “Do you wanna play a game?” asked Naomi to the frightened woman. “I wanna see just how lucky you are. Come here,” Naomi said, smiling and pinching the tiny woman between her fingers, bringing her before her massive toes. Naomi lifted her toes and shoved the little woman beneath them. Her little screams were silenced as the flesh of Naomi’s toes covered her. “If you can survive until I go back home, you get to live… but if not, then you’ll just become my toejam, I guess,” Naomi said, laughing to herself.


Naomi stood back up and could feel the little woman’s tiny body struggling and wiggling beneath her toes. “When you can’t feel the crowd, you bring the crowd to you, is what I always say!” No one understood what she was talking about. It didn’t even make sense in the context of what she was doing. 


Naomi took a few more steps and casually snuffed out the lives of half a dozen more people. Crushed cars, broken bodies, and destroyed streets were what she left behind in her wake. Standing before a brick apartment building, Naomi nudged it with her feet. It came tumbling down causing dust, debris, and people to scatter everywhere. The building had collapsed over Naomi’s toes, causing debris and people to get caught up between them. Naomi ignored that for now and lifted her foot out of the wreckage to keep demolishing it. Stomp after stomp, the struggling survivors buried under the rubble were systematically crunched to dust with the debris.


Taking a step back to admire her work, Naomi felt some tickling from down below. Looking between her toes, she saw quite a number of people stuck between them, trying to crawl free. Naomi burst into a light-hearted giggle and wiggled her toes, grinding the people and rubble into fine powder. She stopped when she couldn’t feel them squirming anymore.


“Well, I’ve pretty much fucked these shoes up, haven’t I?” she said out loud to no one in particular. Loosening the straps, she slid her feet out and stood on the ground barefoot. She now only saw a splatter of red where she had placed her unlucky victim earlier. “Hmm, I guess you didn’t last too long did you? I must have lost you somewhere during the apartment building fiasco.” Again, Naomi was talking but wasn’t addressing anyone in particular.


The little people were in for a disastrous turn of events as her fleshy sole rose over them and crushed scores of them. Her bare soles could cover far more ground, and crush far more tiny people, than just her shoes could. People were crushed by her soft wrinkled soles by the dozens now. Her formally clean soles quickly became adorned with splattered red blood and crushed bodies flattened to the bottom. 


“So you’re the little shits that Mary wants to help, huh?” she said, taking another step causing five more lives to be brutally trampled. “Well, where is she now, huh? Where? I don’t see her! Do you?” Naomi took another step and amongst the people flattened under her sole, one poor unfortunate soul was squished up between her toes. “Mary can’t save you, can she?” Naomi said, eyeing her toe’s latest victim. He didn’t respond, but it didn’t matter, Naomi squeezed her toes and pulped him to jelly.


In a fit of rage, Naomi yelled in anger and grabbed her two discarded shoes and threw them as hard as she could into the suburbs. They smashed through countless homes and businesses as it skidded across the landscape, killing scores of little people.


Naomi didn’t feel better. This wasn’t therapeutic for her like she thought it would be. It was only making her more and more angry. And the angrier she got, the more people she killed. Naomi realized she was angry, and the fact that she couldn’t make herself feel better by causing wanton carnage was frustrating to her. She knew she was throwing her rapport out the window that she’d built up with the external government outside her compound. It had been years since she’d squashed a rebellion, and she couldn’t remember a time that she had ever attacked them, unprovoked, for no reason, like she was now. Even life at her compound was relatively safe, aside from accidents, up until a couple weeks ago.


In a very beat down frustration, Naomi kelt down on her knees and sat down. Her knees didn’t hurt anybody, but a dozen or so people found themselves trapped under her monolithic ass as her cotton dress came down on top of them. Multiple homes and vehicles found themselves victims of Naomi’s crushing behind. Her dress only went down to her mid-thigh, so when Naomi kicked her legs out, she smashed a few more people and businesses under her bare legs. The sight of the bottoms of her feet made people sick. They were covered in viscera and you could clearly make out smashed bodies.


Naomi just breathed and tried to relax. She wasn’t doing good and she knew that. Although she didn’t particularly feel bad for the citizens of the tiny suburb, she did regret acting out on her feelings. She always tried to be in control and prided herself on being put together. This was just a demonstration of how loose of a cannon she really was.


***Naomi’s Office***


“Do you see what she’s doing? She’s gone insane!” Mary said, watching events fold out on the giant computer screens on Naomi’s desk. They were still stuck in Naomi’s discarded wine glass, but they could still see the images pretty clearly.


“Babe, she’s always been insane, you’re just now noticing it,” William said, not helping the situation.


“We have to do something, help me get out of here,” Mary said, motioning for William to come closer.


“How are we going to get out?” he asked, frustrated. “And even if we do, how are we going to help?”


“I’m going through that portal to stop her!” said Mary. “Let’s just, let’s see if we can knock this glass over,” Mary said, starting to ram herself into the side.

William noticed the still open control panel on her computer for the portal. “Oh my god, that’s brilliant Mary!” he said, joining her in ramming his own body into the side of the wine glass.


More and more it tipped and tilted until it finally fell over and smashed into a thousand pieces. Relatively unscathed, Will and Mary both darted toward the giant computer. They both pushed the giant mouse until the cursor hovered over the settings icon on screen. It was a struggle, but Mary climbed on top of the mouse and jumped on the button to click it. She tumbled off, but the settings screen opened for them.


“Oh my god…” gasped William.


“What is it?!” asked Mary.


“It’s all her settings… the failsafes, everything.” William jumped up and down in excitement. “I think we got this!” William shouted excitedly. “Quick let’s make some adjustments! And let’s stop this craziness!”


***Back out in Littleton***


Just because the insane giantess was sitting didn’t mean that people were any less terrified of her. They didn’t slow down at all, but kept on fleeing from her. One tiny person found himself trapped between her legs when she sat down and stretched out her legs. With no other way out, he ran for his life down the length of her legs toward her feet. Just as he was about to come around her bare heel that was resting on the ground, it suddenly lifted up and dropped itself onto him. His body burst and splattered blood everywhere. Naomi was watching with a bored expression, that wasn’t as fun as she thought it would be.


Naomi thought about how fun it was watching Mary destroy stuff, and how thrilling it was watching Sasha do it against her will...


Sasha!


Naomi perked up, she had completely forgotten about her! She had promised Mary and William that she would bring her home. Naomi pulled her phone out and looked at Sasha’s location. There she saw her tiny dot on the screen, about a couple miles away from the tinies perspective. She looked closer at her screen. “What’s this?” Zooming in a bit she smiled. “Well, well, looks like little Max has gone to save his sister, hmm? And by the looks of things, he brought a friend.” Naomi clicked out of her phone and looked toward the downtown district. There was so much commotion way in the distance where teenage Sasha had just been causing some severe damage. “Well let’s go pay them a visit!” Naomi said excitedly, standing back up.


With renewed energy and excitement, Naomi trampled neighborhoods and squashed people by the dozens as she stomped towards the downtown area where her GPS said the kids were. Buildings got bigger and the crowds got thicker. That didn’t stop Naomi however. Her bare feet could plow through buildings as if they were nothing. Her feet crumpled the strongest of structures without hurting her soft delicate skin. The only thing that was actually difficult was when too many people got squished and it caused a slick spot for Naomi. Causing her to temporarily lose traction and have to regain her balance.


***Downtown***


“Sasha?” yelled Max, trying to follow his GPS locator on his company tablet.


“I don’t see anybody…,” said Lindsey, looking around intently.


Crowds were still running manically. And there was so much noise coming from around that it was difficult to hear anything! Finally, after passing a discarded overturned car, Max found his sister Sasha huddled in a corner, sobbing to herself.


“Sasha?” he asked, carefully approaching her. She turned toward him and when she saw him, she rushed toward him and hugged him tighter than he’d ever been hugged before. Sasha broke down into tears and Max reassured her that everything was okay now.


“I hate Naomi!” Sasha yelled.


“I know, I know,” Max held her arms, “she’s not well. But let’s get you out of here. Lindsey and I wanted to make sure you were safe so we came to rescue you.”


“Hi…,” Lindsey said, awkwardly waving her hand towards Sasha. This was their first time meeting each other, and it was embarrassing for Sasha, to say the least.


“Where are our parents?” asked Sasha.


“I don’t know, but I think we have to go back to the compound and get them,” he said.


“Just leave them!” Sasha said. “Why not? They are only going to get themselves, or worse, us, killed.”


“All of us have trackers implanted, remember? All the employees do,” siad Max. “Anywhere we run to, she will find us. I bet if we go back and figure out a way to disable them, then all of us can escape,” Max looked at Lindsey too. He wanted her to come with them, wherever they decided to go.


“Then let’s get back to the compound and see if we can twist some arms in the R&D department!” Lindsey said.


Getting up, the three teenagers waded through the crowds and headed a few blocks in the direction of Naomi’s compound. It was still a few miles away, but no transportation was operating at the moment. The unmistakable rumble of footsteps in the distance turned their blood cold.


“Children, oh, where are you?” said a booming voice a few blocks behind them. There in the distance, was Naomi in her gigantic beautiful form, storming the downtown area where they had just been. Naomi gracefully stepped between the skyscrapers, which wasn’t easy since her feet were the size of semi-trailer. Random cars and a few stragglers were easily crushed beneath her toes and soles as she looked for the Harrington kids. Naomi lifted her foot above a small business, “Are you in…HERE?” she said, stomping her foot and decimating the tiny building.


“What the fuck…,” screamed Lindsey, “she’s actually trying to kill us!” Max said nothing in response, he led them down another alley toward a different street. Still the giantess thrundered above them, stomping and crushing everything in sight.


“Come out, come out, wherever you are!” Naomi giggled. “Your parents sent me to find you guys. I’m just trying to take you back home is all.” A few straggling soldiers lined the streets and began firing at Naomi. They actually thought they stood a chance against her because she wasn’t as big as Sasha had been. “I said stop!” Naomi chided, smearing them against her toes. Naomi giggled as she wiggled her toes and grinded whatever remains of them were stuck between them. “Looks like Sasha made short work of you, doesn’t it? There are hardly any of you left!”


Hearing that made Sasha sick again. As hard as Max tried to avoid any streets that his sister had stomped when she was gigantic, he couldn’t avoid them all. In an attempt to avoid Naomi, they found themselves running down an abandoned street filled with crushed people and smashed cars. Seeing the carnage upclose was too much for Sasha. She stopped and began throwing up uncontrollably.


“Do I hear you guys over here?” Naomi said, stepping into view down the street. Looking up at the terrifying giant, they felt their bladders weaken as she made eye contact with them. “Yes, indeed, there you are!” Naomi said, slowly approaching them. Her footsteps booming and causing tremors that shook their souls.


“Oh my god,” cried Sasha, “we’re going to die. I can’t believe I’m going to die!” Max reached out and held Lindsey’s hand as Naomi approached them. Sasha was still keeled over, not paying the giantess any heed.


“You guys didn’t like my little game of cat and mouse, did you?” Naomi giggled at the three terrified kids before her toes. “I mean, come on, you really didn’t think I was going to hurt you, did you? I had you on my GPS the whole time!”


“W-what’s going on Naomi? Why are you out here? What are you doing this for?” asked Max.


“I’ve come to collect you. Your parents were worried sick about Sasha! They didn’t want anything bad to happen to her.” Naomi stared down at them and Sasah finally looked up from her barrage of puking to see the gigantic woman she loathed. “Although, wouldn’t it be ironic if I was the one that ended up crushing you out of existence?” Naomi fanned her toes up and down before them, causing a rhythmic rumble they couldn’t escape. “I mean, I’ve already killed so many others under these big feet of mine, what if I had gotten carried away with my game?”


“Fuck you!” Sasha yelled.


Naomi only smiled, “Can you imagine what that would be like? To get stepped on by someone bigger than you?” Naomi raised her bare sole over the three teens and wiggled her toes. “What do you think Sasha? Do you think this is what hundreds of people saw when you stepped on them?” Sasha and Lindsey backed up in fear but Max stood right where he was. Seeing the giant soft sole flex and stretch above them was mesmerizing. And upon seeing that Max didn’t move out of fear, Naomi smiled. “My, my…, Max, you are always the brave one, aren’t you?”


A loud crackling sound and bright light from one of the suburbs distracted them. The portal was opening up.


“What in the world,” Naomi said, setting her foot back down, not on top of anyone, luckily. A few seconds later, the gigantic form of Mary stepped through the portal. She was still wearing the same clothes as when she went to Naomi’s private residence earlier that night. Her freshly cleaned Converse shoes stepped into a neighborhood, randomly crushing some stuff underfoot that she didn’t focus on.


“Naomi, this has to stop!” said Mary, focusing intently on her counterpart.


“Well, well, well…,” Naomi said belligerently, “look who is here everyone! Mary Harrington! Your savior!”


“Sarcasm isn’t necessary here, Naomi,” Mary coldy replied. “Now let’s just go back to the complex and discuss things, this is no place to take out your frustration.”


“Mary, you are so hypocritical! You come here to stop me, but yet, just stepping through the portal, you are crushing people and homes yourself! Just look at yourself… you had so much potential but you’re just wasting it!”


“You’re not going to get in my head this time, Naomi. Just calm down and let’s go home,” Mary responded to Naomi’s taunt.


Naomi angrily stomped her barefoot, shaking nearby people and buildings, but not harming anyone. “Calm down?” Naomi shrieked, stomping her foot again in frustration. ”Calm down?!” “I am calm! How dare you tell me to calm down! You think you’re the people’s hero, but how many people have you killed Mary? How many people are dead under your feet right now?”


Mary started to tear up, “Stop it!” she shouted.


“Were you ‘calm’ when you killed all those people at the train? Who, I might add, tried to kill you too?”


“Shut up! You made me do it!”


“Did I make you kill those people during your bath?” Naomi chuckled and Mary’s face dropped. “That’s right, I heard about that. Was that me too, Mary? Or was that really you? Who you really are, deep down inside, hmm?”


“Stop talking, Naomi. I’m warning you!” shouted Mary.


“Oh, you’re warning me?” laughed Naomi, “I’m so scared! What ever shall I do?” Naomi looked to a nearby building and saw tiny people making an organized exit, attempting to escaping the downtown area. “What if I do THIS?” Naomi said, stamping her foot down on the fleeing crowd, splattering their bodies everywhere.


“No!” screamed Mary, reaching forward instinctively, but didn’t take another step out of fear of crushing more people under her shoes.


“Couldn’t save them, could you Mary?” snickered Naomi. “How about these people still inside?” Naomi said as she leaned her hips sensually into the building and caused it it topple over. The hundreds of people inside were killed instantly as were the straggling people on the streets below.


“Naomi!” shouted Mary, “What is wrong with you?”


“Nothing, I’m completely fine, why?” Naomi giggled in response. Naomi raised her barefoot over another group of terrified people. “Save them, Mary! Save them!” she yelled before squashing them under her sole. “Couldn’t even manage to do that, huh Mary?”


Mary’s tears flowed from her eyes. “You bitch…”


“Your savior, your hero, everybody!” Naomi said, clapping her hands and pointing to Mary who stood motionless in the suburb she had landed in just moments ago. “I hope your kids are okay, I didn’t see if they got out of the way in time.” Naomi started looking around the ground at her feet but didn’t see the kids anywhere.


Then about a block away, Naomi saw them, they were the only three left in the street, running back toward the complex. Naomi smiled and leisurely stepped toward them. Their little world shook as the giantess’s titanic feet pounded the ground. 


“Well, what do we have here?” Naomi asked, glancing back at Mary. “Sasha, Max, and Max’s girlfriend I suppose?” Naomi crouched down over the huddling three tinies.


“Noami! Leave them alone!” Mary shouted, but it fell on deaf ears.


“What do you think, little ones? Do you think your mom can save you?” Naomi shook her head and stood back up to her full height. “No, probably not, she hasn’t been able to save anyone.” Naomi slowly raised her foot above the kids, taunting them as before.


“No!” Mary shouted as she made a dash for Naomi. She couldn’t help but crush a few homes and some people under those mighty feet of hers. Of course, she barely felt it as everything was squashed into the treads of her converse. Noami looked back and was captivated by the sight of Mary running full speed towards her, eventually making contact and toppling Noami over into a small row of business buildings. Everything crushed to rubble under the titanic goddesses wrestling each other. But it was enough time for the kids, and some other bystanders, to escape the menacing shadow of Naomi.


Noami was on her back fending off the swings of an angry Mary who tried her best to subdue her. Mary was angry and got in a few punches to Naomi’s face, creating a few bruises and giving her a black eye.


“Don’t you ever threaten my kids!” Mary shouted.


Naomi pushed Mary off of her and threw her into the next set of buildings. Hundreds more were killed under Mary’s backside as she came to settle on the tiny population. Naomi gained the upper hand and was now on top of Mary. The flailing legs and feet of the titaness had inadvertently killed tens more as they tried to escape the battling giants.


“I thought you were my friend!” Noami cried, dealing her own blows to Mary. Mary was trying to reach for something in her bra the whole time. But Naomi’s attack forced her to keep her defenses up. 


“Why did you have to betray me and take the little people’s side?” Noami stopped and started crying even harder. “Why does everyone hate me? From the very beginning, little people hated me and tried to kill me. And now, you Mary? I thought we were friends…”


“Naomi…,” Mary sighed, just relieved she wasn’t trying to pummel her anymore, “we are friends, but I was a tiny my whole life. I know what it’s like to live under the tyranny of the giants. You don’t. You have no clue.”


“But you did all those things to them when you were big!” Noami sobbed, trying to understand Mary’s position.


“I know…,” Mary shook her head. “And I was wrong. I was still afraid.”


“Of what?” asked Naomi, “You were big, what is there to be afraid of when you’re big?”


“You, Naomi, I was still under your tyranny and I did those things because I feared you would change me back, or worse.”


“So no part of you enjoyed what you did?” Naomi asked.


“Of course I did, it was incredible,” Mary’s face teared up, “but it was wrong. I did to those people what I had always feared my whole life. And it was all because of your mind games.


“I’m sorry…” Naomi said, starting to sob again. “Please forgive me…”


“Can you agree to help the tiny people instead of terrorize and exploit them?” asked Mary.


“I’m not sure I can…,” Naomi shook her head. “I just hate them so much! They took away everything from me!”


“Then, I’m sorry,” Mary said, shaking her head and reaching for her bra.


“Sorry for what?” asked Naomi.


Mary pulled, from her cleavage, the portable sizer that Naomi used to change Mary’s size  earlier. She aimed it at Naomi and squeezed the trigger. A bolt of lightning surrounded Naomi and stung her whole body.


“mY sIZer!” Naomi screamed as she was getting zapped.


“William found the settings in your computer,” Mary cocked her head, “and we added my fingerprints to the database.” But in the back of Mary’s mind, she was terrified it wouldn’t work. She remembered what had happened in the warehouse when they tried to size zap her earlier.


Naomi, who was still sitting on top of Mary, surprisingly began to dwindle and, for the first time in a hundred years, she was normal sized again. But this time she was on the gigantic stomach of Mary Harrington, who was laying in the rubble and ruin of downtown Littleton. 


Mary propped herself up and looked at the tiny woman on her tummy. Naomi was sobbing uncontrollably, and simultaneously, laughing hysterically.


“Naomi, you are my friend, and I am going to get you help,” Mary said, reaching for the tiny woman. Mary held Naomi safely in her grasp. “You are safe, it’s all over now.”


Mary carefully made her way back to the complex. She was slow and meticulous so she wouldn’t cause too much damage to the roads, buildings, or cars. And she especially didn’t want to step on any people.


“Naomi, I’m going to take care of you, and get you the best psychiatric help that is available. We’re going to fix things. I’m going to use the company to help and protect the little people of the world. And don’t worry, Naomi, I won’t allow anyone to harm you or even arrest you. You are my friend, and I love you.”


Naomi didn’t say a word but felt a feeling come over her that she felt for Mary that she hadn’t felt in a long time. 


“I-I love you too,” Noami said weakly to the giant that now held her life in her hands.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review if you liked it! Thanks for reading!