- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Everything is just out of control now. Getting set up for the final climax and conclusion of this story. Thanks to everyone who has been reading along thus far.

Added July 19, 2020 [F/fm, Feet, Crush, Destruction, Violent]

 

Max’s Room


“What was that sound?” asked Max, sitting up in bed. It was dark outside, but he could hear the boom of distant thunder and explosions.


“It’s nothing, babe,” said Lindsey, sitting up in bed next to him. “Come back to bed.”


Max got up and looked out his window but couldn’t see a thing looking out his window. So, grabbing his phone, he looked at his news app. “Oh my god…” he gasped.


“What is it?” asked Lindsey, still half asleep.


“My sister is a giant! She’s downtown!” he replied, in shock.


Lindsey shot up, fully awake and looked at the news coverage on Max’s phone. “Why is your sister destroying the city?”


“I- I- I- don’t know!” Max said, all flustered. “There must be something wrong!”


“What is with your family?” asked Lindsey defensively. “Your mom crushed people in her bath, and now your sister is crushing neighborhoods?”


“I don’t know!” said Max, getting dressed.


“Where are you going?” asked Lindsey, visibly confused.


“I have to go help her!” Max replied.


“How?” asked Lindsey. “She’s fucking gigantic!”


“I don’t know, I just have a feeling that something is wrong…” Max sighed.


“Hold on,” Lindsey said, climbing out of bed. “I’m coming with you!”



Naomi’s Office


Mary bursted into Naomi’s office. Naomi was at her desk watching her screen leisurely as a gigantic Sasha took a barrage of attacks from the city’s defenses. William was tucked safely between Mary’s breasts and could see everything from his vantage point as well.


“Mary?” asked Naomi, surprised. “What are you doing here? Weren’t you going to teach William a lesson?”


“Naomi, what is going on?” asked Mary, completely ignoring her question.


“Oh, this?” Naomi said, casually looking back at the screen. Naomi giggled softly, “Nothing to worry about, Sasha just had a chip on her shoulder that I needed to knock off for her.”


Mary looked at the active portal, remembering all too well the time she went through it. Changing her size and location to a place in New Mexico was one of the most traumatic experiences she’s ever lived through. And knowing her daughter, Mary knew that Sasha must have been traumatized as well. Mary’s eyes fell on the screen to Sasha pleading with the National Guard not to hurt her anymore as she didn’t want to cause anymore destruction.


“Naomi,” said Mary, slowly but firmly. “Change Sasha back right now. She won’t bother you again. Let me deal with her. This is not how to deal with things.”


Naomi ignored Mary completely and stared intently at her screen. “I must admit, the National Guard had some amazing response time.” Then she laughed and raised her brows a bit. “I supposed that makes sense though, the base is located just outside of town. You know, in case I ever go off the deep end!” Naomi laughed, but Mary was furious with her that she couldn’t see the reality of a monster that she was.


“Naomi!” shouted Mary. William could feel his wife’s heartbeat grow stronger and louder as she nervously confronted their boss. “You already have! People can’t read you or figure you out! How are any of us supposed to help you or be there for you when you murder people for the littlest infraction?”


“What?” asked Naomi. She looked away from her screen and toward a frustrated Mary.


“This killing needs to stop, Naomi, please,” Mary pleaded with Naomi.


“I only kill those who aren’t loyal to me,” Naomi chided.


“And what did those people ever do to you, Naomi?” asked Mary, gesturing toward the screen that was displaying the carnage and death that Sasha was dealing.


“Like any of those people wouldn’t kill us if they had the chance!” scoffed Naomi. “You know that, right? You know that all too well, don’t you Mary? You had to kill the people on the train, they tried to kill you first!”


“But I-,” stammered Mary.


“Just like I had to dispose of the traitors at the warehouse,” Naomi interrupted Mary. “They were trying to shrink me so they could kill me! Fucking kill me, Mary!”


William tried, many times, to interject his thoughts into the conversation, but the giantesses couldn't hear him over their arguing. It was like he didn’t even exist to them. The more he struggled to get their attention, the deeper into Mary’s cleavage he got stuck. Eventually, his mouth was muffled from the orbs of flesh compressing in on him.


“Naomi, we can’t keep hurting people. No more killing,” Mary said, gently consoling Naomi who was very lost in her thoughts. It looked like she was about to burst out into tears. Mary thought she was getting through to her. “Let’s focus our business on truly helping people, Naomi. Lord knows I’ve got a lot to atone for.” 


Naomi just stared blankly at the screen, watching as Sasha went deeper into downtown, trying to hide from the military. And for a brief second or two, Naomi felt sorry for Sasha. But before she could acknowledge any of her feelings, Mary continued speaking.


“Naomi, please return Sasha back to normal and let’s figure out a way to solve this,” Mary said, putting her hand on Naomi’s. “You don’t need to be a monster.”


Naomi immediately withdrew her hand from Mary and shot her a dirty look. “Monster?” Naomi scoffed and rolled her eyes. “You think I am a fucking monster?”


“Naomi, I-,” Mary started.


“Let’s see who the monsters truly are, Mary,” said Naomi, turning back to her computer.


Mary panicked and reached for her tiny husband squirming between her breasts. Her colossal fingers grabbed him and crushed the air out of him as she haphazardly withdrew him from the safety of her cleavage and onto the desk before Naomi.


“William!” said Mary, “Please talk some sense into her! I can’t do it!”


Naomi eyed her little assistant that was placed on the desk before her. “Oh, well, look who decided to join us! I’m afraid I can’t have any sense talked into me William,” Naomi said, eyeing Mary, “turns out, I’m a monster! Did you know that? Cause, I sure as hell didn’t! And monsters can’t be reasoned with apparently!”


“Naomi,” William said, trying to assure her, “Let’s just back up and calm down.”


“I am calm!” Naomi shouted, she was anything but calm. “Here,” said Naomi, clicking a few things on her screen. “I’m changing Sasha back right now. I’m listening to you. You know why? Because I’m reasonable!”


“I never said you couldn’t be reasoned with, Naomi!” said Mary, super frustrated. Mary and William both watched as Sasha started shrinking back to her normal size, right in the middle of the city she was destroying.


“You can’t shrink her back to normal right there!” Mary exclaimed. “They’ll kill her!”


“Like I said,” Naomi grinned, “now we’ll see who the real monsters are, won’t we?”


“You!” said Mary. “You are!”


“You know, I don’t think this is going to work out is it?” Naomi said, reaching for her portable sizer. She quickly aimed it at Mary and pulled the trigger.


“What the-,” was all Mary could manage to gasp as she shrunk back to the height of about an inch before Naomi. Naomi’s barefeet violently shook the ground with each thunderous step she slowly took toward the tiny woman. “You lied!” Mary screamed to the giant woman towering over her. “You said my growth was permanent!”


“You didn’t really think I wouldn’t have a backup plan just in case you turned on me, did you?” asked Naomi. “But I see this as only a temporary set back, Mary. I think we can still be friends, and I can one day grow you back. But you have got to learn that these people are not your friends. I am.”


“Were we ever really friends, Naomi?” asked Mary. “How could you treat my daughter like this?”


“She’s going to be better for this!” Naomi said. “This is for her benefit! This will help her! I care about Sasha just as much as you, Mary.”


“Then prove it!” Mary said as Naomi’s toes wiggled and flexed on either side of her puny body. “Go save our daughter!”


Naomi thought for a moment with a fake smile on her face. She reached down and picked up Mary, setting her on top of the desk next to William. “I think I can do that for you. But you two have to stay here, out of the way!” Naomi dropped the tiny husband and wife into her empty wine glass that she had taken with her when she brought Sasha into her office. The two tinies rolled in the sticky residue as they regained their balance.


Naomi’s huge face came down before them, smiling intimidatingly, “I’ll be back shortly.”



Somewhere In The City (5 minutes earlier)


Max and Lindsey fought through the crowds. They seemed crazy to everyone else because they were the only ones running toward the colossal teenage girl stomping around their city. Lindsey was nervous and feared for her life. But Max didn’t have any feelings other than confidence. There was another earth shattering boom that rattled their bones. Lindsey’s heart sank but Max kept on going.


Turning around the corner, Max looked down the street and saw his gigantic sister about 5 city blocks away. She was coming towards them, but she wasn’t being careful either. One step after another, Sasha repeatedly stomped on the crowds, indiscriminately trampling them under her sandals. People were mercilessly crushed flat beneath her feet. Sasha didn’t even acknowledge them. She just kept stepping, squishing, and crushing. The tiny people fleeing from her tried to get out of the way, but there were too many things blocking their paths. Cars, buses, other people just made things too difficult for them. Those unlucky enough to not get out of Sasha’s path found themselves splattered and squished into goo, stuck into the treads of her sandals.


“Oh my fucking god…,” Max grew cold and scared for the first time since chasing after his gigantic sister.


“We need to move!” Sasha yelled to Max who was stunned, watching the carnage taking place at his sister’s feet.


Max and Sasha started going with the flow of the crowd for the first time since they started looking for Sasha. But as Sasha repeatedly stepped straight ahead, Max knew that they were in her path and it would only be a matter of time before they found themselves crushed under her shoes, completely unknown to her. His sister's footsteps violently shook the ground, making it hard to stay balanced. As hard as it was to fight the crowd, combined with battling her earthquaking steps, Max and Lindesy pushed sideways and ducked into an alley.


Mere seconds after reaching the safety of the alley, Max and Lindsey looked out to where they were just running a mere few seconds earlier. They had found shelter not a moment too soon. A dark shadow over cast the area. There was a rise of screaming voices and then a horrific crunching sound as the teenage girl’s footsteps squelched the crowd. The strongest quake Max and Lindsey had ever felt shook the ground around them. Seeing it upclose made Max’s stomach drop, but Lindsey couldn’t handle it and started vomiting everywhere.


Sasha’s other foot swung past and landed violently on another portion of the terrified crowd. Max was terrified and in awe all at the same time. It was similar but different to the feelings he had when he saw his mom in gigantic form. Looking out at the street, he saw his little sister’s massive barefoot in her sandal. It was terrifying! There were almost no wrinkles or creases in her skin like his mom and Miss Naomi had. Sasha’s knee bended, getting ready to take the next step. Her bare heel lifted off her sandal just slightly before her shoe quickly lifted up and followed suite. There was a wet sucking sound as crushed bodies and other debris fell from the sole of his sister’s footwear. There was another thud, albeit softer, as the giant teen stomped away from them.


“Oh my god!” yelled Lindsey as the sounds of stomping earthquakes got further away. “You’re sister!”


“She doesn’t know what she’s doing,” Max reassured her. “Did you see her face? She’s terrified.”


“What are we going to do?” asked Lindsey, “How do we get her attention? And if we do, can we even help?”


“Shhh! Listen!” yelled Max. Lindsey didn’t know what she was supposed to be listening for. All she could hear was the panic and mayhem in the streets. Max ran out of the alley and looked all around.


“What is it?” Lindsey asked. “What’s happening?”


“I don’t hear Sasha anymore,” said Max, still frantically looking for his sister. “I can’t feel her footsteps either.”


“You’re right,” Lindsey agreed. “Do you think she just stopped or…?”


“It’s like she just disappeared,” said Max, starting down the street again.


“Do you think she shrank back to normal?” asked Lindsey.


“I think that is the only option,” said Max. “Otherwise, I don’t know what could have stopped her.”


“Then we have to find her quick!” exclaimed Lindsey.


Max and Lindsey ran down the street toward the direction they last saw Sasha walking. The streets were brutal with crushed cars and corpses. Everywhere they looked was the splatter of blood covering everything. 


Lindsey was right. These people would not be forgiving.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Leave a review or email of your thoughts!