- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Added July 12, 2020 [F/fm, Foot, Crush, Destruction, Violent]

 

“I don’t understand!” said William from across the room. His voice was barely audible to the giant women, but Mary knew what he was saying, even before he said it. She could hear the hurt in the inflection of his voice.

“William, I-,” Mary stammered as she started walking towards him. Naomi just looked on with curiosity.

“You promised, Mary!” he started. “You promised; no more hurting or killing. And now, on top of that, you’re kissing Naomi like it’s no big fucking deal? What the fuck is wrong with you?” Mary stopped in her tracks. She was hurt to her heart hearing William say those scathing words.

“William, I’m so sorry…,” she said, tears welling up in her eyes.

“You’re sorry?” William asked in disbelief. “You’re… sorry?” he said again for emphasis. “Mary, I spent the night in your shoe. You tormented me! Made me feel so guilty! I was practically raped by your asshole!”

Mary towered over William as she slowly approached him again. He had to crane his neck just to shout up to his giantess of a wife. She knelt toward him and held out her hand. “Please, William, I am so sorry. Please get in my hand so we can talk about this.”

William was so angry and frustrated, he just looked at the giant hand of his wife before him. But after a few waiting seconds, he sighed and climbed into her waiting palm. The wrinkles and grooves in her skin served as foot holds. Laying in her palm, Mary lifted him before her gigantic tearful face. 

“I know,” she said. “I know, William, I’ve been awful, this is my fault. I am so sorry. No ‘ifs’, ‘ands’, or ‘buts’.

“Mary, this is so hypocritical of you!” William shouted angrily. “Do you think that an apology can undo everything you’ve-,”

“Yes, I know it’s hypocritical!” shouted a frustrated Mary. The tiny man in her hand covered his ears to protect himself against the deafening blast of her voice. William looked back up at her, ready to give her another earful, when the silhouette of Naomi emerged from behind Mary.

“I’m sorry,” Naomi said. “What’s going on now?”

Mary nervously turned towards Naomi. “I promised William that I wouldn’t hurt anymore people.” 

“That’s it?” Naomi asked, looking at the couple with a perplexed look on her face. “That’s the issue?”

“That’s not all, Naomi. I also got angry with him when I found out you pleasured him, and I hurt him physically, punishing him pretty severely,” Mary said in an embarrassed tone.

“Wow, Mary,” said Naomi, raising her eyebrows. “I didn’t think you were the jealous type. I can’t believe you did that to our poor William.”

“‘Our’ William?” Mary asked.

“Of course!” smiled Naomi. “Your husband, and my assistant!” Naomi looked down at tiny William in Mary’s hand, then back to Mary. “So then, why did you swallow that poor saleswoman, Mary? Why did you kiss me? If you promised to be good?”

“I was afraid to tell you I didn’t want to do it…” Mary said looking at the floor.

“But I thought you liked teasing the tinies?” said Naomi, putting her hand on Mary’s shoulder. “Why didn’t you tell me? You were afraid of me? Why were you afraid of me?”

“Because I was afraid that you would shrink me again if I didn’t go along with everything you said…” Mary said dejectedly.

“Shrink you?” asked Naomi. “Now why would I shrink you after going through all that work of growing you and giving you the spare apartment?”

“I don’t know,” Mary said, closing her hand over William and looking at Naomi. “That’s what Will said you would do, and so it just made me nervous.”

“Well, even if I wanted to, I can’t shrink you,” explained Naomi. “I used the permanent sizer for you. Remember? Only I can activate it. And the research that went into that machine is safely locked in my desk. And the professor who designed it has sadly passed away. So no one can use that tech against us… including each other.”

Mary felt a wave of relief wash over her. Her spirits were instantly lifted as the pit in her stomach went away. “Really?” she asked, almost elated.

“Of course!” said Naomi. She switched her tone to a playful taunt, “Now, why on earth would little William there try to plant such an idea like that into your head?”

“I- I don’t know…” Mary said uncurling her fingers like the pedals of a flower.

“Sounds like William is jealous of us, Mary,” Naomi said peering at the tiny man in his wife’s palm. “Aren’t you William?”

“Jealous?” shouted William. “Jealous of what?”

“Who knows, William,” barked Naomi. “Our size? Our friendship?” Naomi turned toward Mary and smiled sweetly again. “Mary, I think you need to spend some time with your husband and talk some sense into him. Maybe we can continue this tomorrow evening? For now, I think it would be best if you got William out of here before I do something I regret.”


“Sure, Naomi,” Mary said looking into her hand. “I will definitely talk to him.” Mary bowed her head, closed her hand, and slunk out of Naomi’s apartment.


Naomi put her hands on her hips and shook her head. “What am I going to do with that man?” She let her arms flop to her side in frustration and headed back into her kitchen. She paused for a moment before remembering the tiny girl in a glass jar. Naomi glanced up at her curiously. Sasha was curled into a ball, clutching her knees, her eyes were glazed over like she was in another dimension.


Naomi’s giant hand grabbed the jar and held it before her face. “Sasha?” she asked. “Did you see all that?”


Sasha didn’t really respond other than a broken up nod.


“Aww, what’s wrong honey?” asked Naomi with a frown. Naomi paused, waiting for a response from the tiny girl.


“It- it’s all of it…,” Sasha squeaked. “I don’t get it, that wasn’t a lesson! What was the point of killing random people or kissing my mom just because you want to? And besides that, you turned mom and dad on each other, which makes it harder for them to reconcile.”


Naomi smiled and turned the jar upside down, slowly, allowing Sasha’s tiny body to slide into her palm. She landed with a soft thud into the warm flesh of Naomi’s palm. She set the jar down and brought her palm before her face. Naomi smiled and laughed through her nose.


“My dear sweet child,” Naomi said slowly, “that’s the point. That’s the lesson! These little people are disposable to me, they are nothing. And I can play your parents like a fiddle. My point, Sasha, is that I can do what I want. And who is going to stop me? You need to understand that.”


“You can’t be serious,” Sasha said with Naomi’s tree like fingers curling upwards. “That’s the stupidest ‘life lesson’ I’ve ever heard in my life. That’s not even a life lesson! That’s just a power trip, that’s what it is!”


Naomi cocked an eyebrow. “Huh, well, well, it seems like someone needs to learn a lesson in humility!”


“What?” asked Sasha, a little concerned now.


“Yeah,” smiled Naomi. “I think you need a little lesson in humility. How does maybe spending the night in my slippers sound?”


Sasha was speechless.


“Oh wait, you’ve already been in there. Hmm… that won’t work,” the giantess said, tapping her finger against her chin. Then she stopped and smiled. She slowly turned toward Sasha. “I’ve got just the thing for you.”



William and Mary’s Apartment


“Why couldn’t you just leave us alone, Will?” Mary asked with irritation.


“Don’t you see, Mary?” William called from his wifes colossal hand. “She’s playing the both of us. She’s trying to turn you against me.”


“Why?” asked Mary, “What purpose would that serve?”


“She’s bored, honey,” William sighed. “She’s toying with us.”


“No, William,” Mary chided. “She hasn’t had a friend in years! Now I’m friends with her and you just don’t want to admit that.”


“Do you really want to be friends with a person like her, Mary?” William asked. “We need to break free from her grip.”


“Why would I want to do that, Will?” she asked. “I’m totally fine being friends with her. She seems like a good person once you get to know her.”


“Where is my wife?” William sulked. “You know, the one who cared about people? The one who wanted to escape the tyranny of the giants? Where is she? Cuz she’s definitely not here! All I see in front of me is a sadistic monster!”


“I’m right here, William!” Mary shouted at her little husband. “I do! I care about people!”


“How many people have you killed Mary?” William shook his head, “I bet you’re close to 40 or 50 aren’t you?”


“Those don’t count, William! I promised AFTER all those things happened that I would be good…,” Mary’s eyes welled up again.


“Mary,” William started, “what happened to those employees at the job performance tonight?”


Mary furrowed her eyes in anger and she began squeezing his tiny body. “How dare you?” she growled through gritted teeth. “How dare you bring that up!”


“Mary, honey,” William gasped, “you’re hurting me…” but his voice fell on deaf ears.


“That was an accident!” claimed Mary. “I had to do what I did to stay on Naomi’s good side. You remember, right? You told me that she would shrink me if I did something that upset her. So of course, in an attempt to appease her, I went along with her game. You got inside my head! Those deaths are on you, and you alone, you stupid, insignificant man!”


Mary waited a few more seconds before releasing her fingers vice like grip on William and he breathed a sigh of relief. “Mary, you really hurt me…” he panted.


“I’m-, I’m sorry…,” Mary said, having calmed down from her brief bout of anger. “I don’t know what came over me.”


“Mary, I love you so much,” William said gently, “but this is how you've changed ever since becoming a giant. This isn’t you! You’re making excuses for murdering people!”


“Well, it’s your fault,” Mary said much more calmly now. “If you hadn’t gotten into my head, I would have never done that.”


“I know, I know,” said William. “Let’s not play the blame game, Mary. She’s turned us on each other. We need to start calling out her behaviour. She’s getting out of control. She’s already killed about 30 employees this past week alone.”


“Jesus…,” Mary said.


“Protecting this family means that we stand united against her. We have to appeal to her senses. But we can never ever allow anything to come between us Mary.” William looked his wife in her giant watery eyes. “Especially not Naomi.”


Mary shook her head. “I agree.”


William started tearing up. ‘I’m so sorry for all of this Mary. I know you didn’t ask for any of this. I should have never involved you.”


Mary shook her head, “No William. I’m glad you did, because now we can go through this together. And we can help each other.” Mary paused for a moment and bit her lip. “Although, I know I’ve been more of a hindrance than a help recently. But if you hadn’t been quick on your feet with your ideas, even your idea of using me for a rampage, then who knows… maybe Naomi would have killed you too.”


“That thought haunts me daily,” William admitted.


“I can’t imagine how angry I would be with Naomi if she did that…,” Mary said.


“Think of the anger that the families of the people you killed must feel towards you, honey,” said William.


Mary closed her eyes, letting a single tear drop from her eyelids. “I know…,” she choked. “I’m trying not to think about that.”


From there, William was able to slowly repair the damage in his relationship with his wife. Mary came on board with the idea that they would need to reign in Naomi from her destructive ways if they were to have any semblance of peace. And after making a game plan for how to handle Naomi, they were able to fall asleep peacefully together for the first time since they could remember.


Naomi’s Office Late at Night


“I’m not stepping into that thing!” Sasha said standing before the active portal before her.


“Somehow, I knew you’d say that,” smiled Naomi. “But you claim this is only a power trip for me and your mom. You really need to treat yourself and experience it for yourself!”


“But I don’t want-” Sasha suddenly gasped in fear as Naomi’s gigantic finger came toward her. Naomi flicked her finger against the tiny girl and watched as she was flung effortlessly into the portal.


“Have fun!” Naomi laughed, watching Sasha disappear into the bright buzzing light of the portal.


Somewhere Outside the Complex


Sasha fell backwards with a thunderous crash. She landed on what felt like hard rocks. If it weren’t for her jean shorts, she would have scratched up her backside pretty badly. Her arms landed at her sides to absorb her fall but her short sleeve t-shirt provided little to no protection for her arms. Sasha looked around and came to the horrifying realization that she was laying on a tiny neighborhood. The rocklike feeling under her butt were the various homes of the tiny people and her arms had scraped themselves on the cars and streets.

 

The portal closed and Sasha instantly started hyperventilating. She instinctively kicked and tried to get out of the rubble of the destroyed homes she was crushing underneath her enormous body. Her haphazard flailing only served to cause more untold amounts of destruction to the little world beneath her.


She eventually caught her bearings enough to stand up and get off of everything. Her sandaled feet were planted harmlessly on two different streets. Her hand was tightly covering her mouth as she looked at the tiny world around her. Then she realized something. This wasn’t some random neighborhood. This was her old neighborhood that she used to live in. This was the city of Littleton. Looking off in the distance, Sasha could barely see Naomi’s complex on the horizon. Tears started popping from her eyes and streaming down her face when she thought about the possibility that she may have just killed some of her former friends or family.


“Oh my god! Oh my fucking god!” she kept repeating to herself. “This can’t be happening!”


Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw movement from below. People had almost instantaneously started running away from her. The area immediately under her was almost completely obliterated into dirt and rubble. No one was running from that vicinity. They had in all likeliness been crushed to death.


“I’m so sorry!” she choked out loud to the little people screaming and running from her. In her mind, this was a disaster, a total nightmare. This wasn’t powerful. This wasn’t fun! She wanted nothing more than just to go back home.



William And Mary’s Apartment


William and Mary woke up to a thunderous boom.


“What was that?” asked William, waking up from between his wife’s breasts.


“I don’t know, was it thunder?” asked Mary.


“I’ve never heard thunder like that before,” said William. “Look our the window.”


Mary got up with William safely carried along with her as she walked over to a window in their apartment. She opened the blinds and they both peered in the distance toward the city.


“Oh my god!” said William. “Another giant! And it’s attacking Littleton!”


“Holy shit, that’s Sasha!” screamed Mary.


“What?!” screamed William, trying to get a better look. “That can’t be! She would never do something like that! What’s going on?”


“I don’t know,” Mary said, crossing her arms, squishing William in her cleavage. “But this has gotten Naomi written all over it! Let’s go!”


Naomi’s Office


Naomi was in her office watching Sasha on her computer monitor. Her feet were propped up on her desk and she had a wicked smile on her face.


“Well, well, Sasha, let’s make this interesting.” Naomi picked up the phone and dialed a number. “Yes, Mayor Colins? Hi, this is Miss Naomi. I’m calling to inform you of a threat to Littleton. It is not me, you are free to handle this as you see fit.” Naomi hung up the phone and watched what would happen next.


“This ought to speed things up for poor Sasha,” she said to herself.



A Suburb In Littleton


Sasha was shaking. She didn’t know where to go or what to do. She was much larger than she had ever seen her mom grow. She couldn’t move without damaging something or killing somebody. The flashing lights of emergency vehicles were going everywhere. And almost instantly, the National Guard was pouring into the neighborhood. Troops were taking positions and helicopters with spotlights were beginning to circle Sasha.


A voice from a megaphone called out from a chopper, “Ma’am we are going to need your full cooperation!”


The voice startled Sasha and she flinched. It was minute to her, but to the scared and nervous National Guard personnel, it was a drastic movement that prompted them to open fire on her.


“Ouch, oh my god, that hurts!” Sasha said. She instinctively and absentmindedly took a step back to get out of the line of fire. Her colossal sandal crushed several homes under it without any effort. The crunching sound from underfoot was enough to make Sasha realize what she had just done and her heart sank. But she didn’t have much time to dwell on that as the barrage of bullets kept pelting her. They didn’t pierce her skin, but they did sting really bad. “Guys, please stop!”


“Ma’am!” called the megaphone voice. “Don’t move or we’ll be forced to use any means necessary to stop you.”


“I’m not going anywhere! I don’t want to hurt anybody!” she yelled, shielding her face from the flying bullets. “But I can’t take this anymore!”


“Stop resisting!” the commander yelled from the chopper.


“I’m not resisting!” Sasha yelled, swatting at the bullets with her hand. In the process of flailing her hands she almost batted the commander's chopper out of the sky. When that happened, a huge missile was automatically sent to Sasha’s leg. It instantly caused a rush of pain through her body and started bleeding profusely.


“Oh my god!” Sasha screamed and took a few steps back. Her feet crushed homes and people under each and every step. But she was in such pain that she didn’t even notice the sounds of people screaming and getting squished or the sounds of houses crunching and splintering under her sandals. The last thing those poor people saw was the rubber sole of Sasha’s shoes crammed with crushed debris stuck in the treads before it smashed them to death.


“Fire!” was another command when they saw the giantess murderously stomping on the neighborhood. Another large missile was sent to Sasha, this one exploding on her thigh.


“Oh, holy fuck! That hurts so fucking bad! Please! Stop! Please stop!” Sasha pleaded. Although another missile didn’t come. The military kept approaching her, getting closer and closer; the sting of bullets ever increasing. With tears pouring from her eyes, Sasha made a snap decision to end the source of pain and irritation.


Sasha braced herself and started stomping the source of the bullets. Instant relief was granted to her as the little men and women of the national guard were squashed left and right under her feet. They stopped shooting to run out of the way of her sandals. Each stomp shook the ground and the little troops fell over from the earthquaking footsteps. Most didn’t even have time to stand back up before getting splattered to the bottoms of the giantess’s shoes from her next stomp.


“I said stop!” Sasha said angrily. “I can’t take this anymore! Please help me!” Instead, Sasha saw a missile trailer getting ready to launch another flesh tearing missile. She instinctively kicked it with her foot, knocking it over on it’s side. The missile launched and completely missed its target. It went straight into an untouched part of the neighborhood and blew up a row of perfectly intact houses.


Sasha shook her head in disbelief. She couldn’t believe the incompetence of the defense force. They either couldn’t help her or were incapable of doing it without trying to shoot her or blow her up. Sasha saw in the distance, additional reinforcements coming to back the Guard. She got scared and wanted, no, needed, to get out of there. Without a word, Sasha turned away from greatly incapacitated National Guard she was stepping on, and started heading deeper downtown to hide behind some taller buildings.

 

Sasha mindlessly trampled neighborhoods underfoot as all she could think about was her safety. She crushed houses like they weren’t even there. People running for their very lives were flattened without any notice from the giant teen. Eventually, the buildings started getting bigger and slightly taller. It didn’t matter to the teenage giantess though, she was so scared that she couldn’t even tell the difference between stepping on a house or on an office building. They all crumbled just the same underfoot. But at least the painful stinging had stopped for now.


Standing behind a tall building, Sasha took a moment to calm down. Her heart was pounding and she was breathing so hard. She looked down at her feet. Her pretty toes adorned her sandals which were juxtaposed on top of a sea of crushed humanity. Sasha was too scared and numb to express her feelings, but her heart dropped into her stomach at the sight. Then Sasha felt the strangest tingling sensation. It was like nothing she ever felt before. It was different from the military assault too. Then her surroundings started changing. 

 

Her blood grew cold as she realized she was shrinking back to regular size.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review or drop me an email if you liked it!