- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for such a delay. Life has been absurdly busy. Thank you to everyone who reached out to me. Your support means the world. I'm definetely not trying to win any awards for writing, but it's nice that people like it! Hope you enjoy this chapter too!

Added July 3, 2020 [FF/fm, Entrapment, Humiliation, Lesbians, Mouthplay, Violent, Vore]

 

Mary’s Giant Apartment: 11:00 AM

 

Mary spent the majority of the day feeling sick to her stomach. She couldn’t stop thinking about her behavior over the past few days. The more she thought about it, the more she couldn’t believe the things she had done. It was totally unlike her. She had grown up hating giants and championed the rights of tiny people all around the world. But then, because of money, she tasted what it was like, to be big. Then, fueled by hatred that was spoon fed to her, she went off the deep. And more than once. But feeling bad couldn’t undo all those deaths, and Mary knew that she would have to move forward with her life.

 

She told William everything. From crushing that family in New Mexico, to the train, and even her bath at Naomi’s. William, for his part, listened with a dropped jaw. He could not understand what led Mary to think those actions were okay, even though she explained herself multiple times. Each time William tried to chastise her, Mary quickly reminded him of his role in this, and that she was merely the product of his design, even if indirectly. To William, it was normal, even acceptable, for Naomi to do horrible things like that… but never for Mary. They had spent a large portion of the morning talking, but it was starting to go around in circles.

 

“Well, for the last time,” William said dejectedly, “what’s done is done. But we have to figure out how to move forward.”

 

“Naomi has never asked me to kill anybody,” Mary said, “I can still work for her and do what she asks.”

 

“That’s not true. What about the train?” asked William. “Didn’t you kill all those people because of Naomi?”

 

“Well…,” admitted Mary, “it was never a command… it was more of a manipulation that I fell for. I just have to be smarter than her.”

 

“While simultaneously maintaining a friendship with her?” asked William. “How are you going to do that?”

 

“I know, it’s going to be hard,” said Mary. “But I really think she likes me, and I think she needs a friend more than a killer.”

 

“Sure, until she gets tired of you and shrinks you again,” scoffed William. 

 

“Shrink me?!” squeaked Mary.

 

“Mary, it’s not a real friendship, Naomi doesn’t know how to be friends with anyone. She hasn’t had a friend in over a hundred years. Why do you think she just now has decided to make someone, you, large and befriend them? She’s toying with you,” William shook his head.

“She is not toying with me!” Mary said defiantly. There was no way for her to know for sure, but she didn’t want to think that she fell for another one of Naomi’s traps.

 

“You really believe she’ll never undo your growth?” William asked, trying to get Mary to think.

 

“I didn’t think about her undoing it…,” said Mary sadly. “Can she do that?”

 

“She can do anything she wants, Mary,” answered William. “See? This is the stuff you don’t think about. This is why we need to talk about stuff before you make decisions.”

 

“Okay,” blurted Mary. “I’ve apologized a hundred times! How much longer are you going to bring it up?”

 

“I’m sorry, I’m done,” said William waving his hand in defeat. “I just, I need to go back to the suite, our regular sized suite,” he said, glaring at his giant wife, “and take a shower. I haven’t since you… well, last night when-”

 

Mary knew what he was referencing and blushed a little from embarrassment. “Well what about her?” asked Mary, looking at the tiny woman sitting next to her massive shoe.

 

“Who, me?” asked the tiny female. “Don’t mind me. I didn’t know the lives of giants was so complicated!”

 

William shook his head, still a little frustrated with Mary. “She works in maintenance. So I suppose take her back to a station so she can ride the tram back to her job, or home… she probably needs to rest or shower before going back to work.”

 

“I can take you both to the station,” Mary said and swiped both William and the tiny employee off the floor. It was so quick that it took them both by surprise. Chloe screamed from the grasp of Mary’s giant hand. “Oops, sorry,” said Mary, “guess I should have given you some warning. I’m sorry!”

 

“It’s okay,” laughed Chloe nervously. “I’m just not used to being handled by giant people. I avoid them as much as possible and my line of work doesn’t bring me into contact with Miss Naomi too often.”

 

Mary didn’t respond to Chloe and instead stepped out from her gigantic apartment, heading towards the tram stations for the little people. The stations were all within the gigantic warehouse that contained Mary and Naomi’s apartments, but the stations themselves really weren’t designed for giant people. Mary had to navigate carefully in order not to wreck anything. Her bare feet thudded softly along the floor of the station, which was empty. Absolutely no one was here, everyone was already at work

 

Mary lowered her hand to the first station and gently dumped out her tiny passengers. William and Chloe tumbled onto the platform, disoriented. “Oops,” cringed Mary, “I’m trying to be gentle, I promise!”

 

“Well keep working on it!” said William dismissively. Mary could tell he was still a tad upset with her. But really, could she blame him? “Okay,” William said, “I’m going to go home and shower. I’ll contact you later today Mary. And then… then we’ll figure out our new living arrangements.” William stepped into the tram and hit the buttons for his destination. It would automatically take him there once he entered another station's number.

 

“Bye honey!” called Mary. “I love you!”

 

William nodded his head, “I love you too…” he said cooly as the doors closed and the tram departed.

 

Mary looked down at the tiny woman looking around. In front of her were dozens of platforms and destinations, and of course, Mary’s gigantic feet and toes staring her right in the face. “What are you doing? What are you waiting for?” asked Mary.

 

“I- I can’t find the tram I need,” said the tiny woman nervously. “I live outside the compound, I need the tram that takes me to the outskirts so I can catch a bus home.”

 

“I don’t think the busses run on Saturday’s, do they?” asked Mary.

 

“Oh yeah-” coughed Chloe, “yes, I’m pretty sure they do.”

 

“Because I can always take you home myself!” smiled Mary as she reached for the nervous woman. Mary’s fingers pinched the tiny woman tightly but it only made her more anxious.

 

“Oh, -uh, no! Thank you!” called Chloe. “I can manage!”

 

“It would really be no problem at all,” Mary smirked at the obviously very scared woman. “It’s really too bad William left you here instead of helping you out, isn’t it?”

 

“Oh, he was probably just tired,” laughed Chloe apprehensively. “But really, I can manage, if you just put me down I can find my way.”

 

Mary rolled the tiny woman around between her fingers, examining her. Mary swore she could feel the tiny little things heartbeat. Mary paused for a moment and then scowled at the woman in her grasp.“You couldn’t just keep your mouth shut, could you?” Mary scowled at the woman.

 

“I-I’m sorry?” asked Chloe.

 

“Everything would have been fine with William if you hadn’t told him everything I did!” Mary shook her head disapprovingly. “I mean, come on, is that really what you think of me?”

 

“I’m sorry, Mary!” said Chloe, “I didn’t know he was your husband!”

 

“And that should matter?” asked Mary defensively.

 

“Well, everyone around the complex talks. I thought I was as good as dead when I was mistakenly sent to your room. I was just talking until you eventually found me and… well, whatever…” Chloe trailed off, as she pushed against the gigantic pads of Mary’s thumb and forefinger.

 

“Found you and what?” asked Mary, raising her eyes and tightening her grip.

 

“Found me and-” Chloe choked, “killed me.”

 

“Really? Is that what you think of me? A murderer?” Mary scrunched her face in disappointment. “What had you heard about me?”

 

“I cleaned some of the crushed people from your shoe myself, Mary,” Chloe said with a little irritation. “And we had heard about this new woman, Mary, that Naomi was using for rampages… and then... and then... the bath massacre stories started floating around… I just had you pegged a certain way.”

 

“You know I have a lot to patch up with Will now, right?” said Mary, dismissive of the tiny woman’s fear. “I feel so angry that I could just squish you right here and now.” The tiny woman between Mary’s fingers started getting nervous. Chloe started begging and pleading. It was all just so predictable, Mary had seen it all before. “However, I want to offer you a job.” Mary looked at the tiny sobbing woman, waiting for a response, but she couldn’t stop crying. Mary continued, “I want to offer you a job working for me.”

 

“Work for you?” asked Chloe between wiping her tears.

 

“Yes,” Mary said smiling, “Naomi has William as an assistant, so I figure it’s only fair that I have an assistant too! Besides, I can use you to control the narrative about me around the company.”

 

“Can- can you do that?” asked Chloe.

 

“Well-,” giggled Mary, “your only options are, you can take my job offer or you can get squished between my fingers. The choice is up to you. What will it be?”

 

“The job! I take the job!” screamed Chloe. “I’ll be your assistant, I’ll do whatever you want!”

 

“I thought so,” smirked Mary. “Now, run along home and clean up. I’ll have you start Monday morning. Take the weekend to recoup yourself.” Mary set Chloe down on another platform, one that had a tram set to go to the outer rim of Naomi’s giant complex. Chloe was released from Mary’s fingers and ran toward the tram. “Oh, and Chloe?” Chloe turned around to see Mary’s beaming face. “If you decide to run away, or don’t show up, I will personally pay your neighborhood a visit for my next rampage. And I will find you, wherever you are.”

 

Mary wiggled her bare toes ominously and Chloe nodded her head in fear. She knew that she and all her co-workers were embedded with microchips that took their vitals and gave Naomi a GPS location on their whereabouts. It would be pointless to even run.

 

“Monday morning,” shouted Chloe, “I will be here.”

 

“Good,” said Mary sweetly with a smile. Before Chloe’s tram left, Mary turned and headed back toward her new apartment. She didn’t understand why, but being mean to Chloe had turned her on and she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. Mary slammed her door shut, “God, what is wrong with me?” she murmured. 

 

Naomi’s Office: About 3:00 PM

 

Sasha had in mind to complain to Miss Naomi herself for turning her own mother into a giant permanently. Sasha had the idea that she could get through to Naomi. But Naomi, as always, only sees the world through her point of view.

 

“I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you’re complaining for?” asked Naomi. “Wouldn’t you want your mom to be gigantic to protect you?”

 

“We didn’t need protecting until you came along, Naomi. That’s my point,” Sasha said after having gone in circles with Naomi.

 

“Right…,” Naomi agreed, “but you need it now, more than ever, so you should be thankful. Do you have any idea what would happen if I reshrank her? People would treat her just like they did on the train. Do you remember? Aren’t you glad I came and saved you? You probably wouldn’t even be here if it weren’t for me.”

 

“If it weren’t for you is exactly right!” Sasha screamed. 

 

“You don’t sound very appreciative, Sasha,” frowned Naomi. “I gave you and your family a place to live, you all have jobs, and your mom is in a position to take care of you in ways she couldn’t before. What do you want from me, kid? Do you want me to undo everything? Because I can’t.”

 

“I- I don’t know…,” sighed Sasha deeply. She didn’t know what she expected from Naomi. Did she really expect Naomi to understand how she felt? Would Naomi have been moved to change her back? Then Sasha would have to live with an even more fractured relationship with her mom if Naomi did something that Mary would have resented Sasha for.

 

“I think I need to teach you a life lesson, Sasha,” smirked Naomi.

 

Sasha’s sad face snapped to attention, “W-what do you mean, ‘life lesson’?”

“You’ll see,” smiled Naomi as she swiped the tiny girl off her desk and dropped her gently into her purse. Naomi looked at the clock and Sasah tumbled around in the giant’s belongings. Lipsticks, gum, and other objects pounded into Sasha’s tiny body. Everything you would expect in a woman’s purse Naomi had on a gigantic scale.

 

“No!” yelled Sasha in protest. “My dad is not going to be happy with you if you do anything crazy to me!”

 

“Oh, my dear,” said Naomi sweetly, “that is part of the life lesson!”

 

William’s Tiny Apartment Suite: About 4:00 PM

 

William showered and was getting dressed into fresh clothes when his phone rang. He looked at the ID and was surprised to see Barry from the Legal Department calling. 

 

“Barry, what can I help you with?” asked William.

 

“Well, I needed to get your approval for the apology letters. There’s been a lot lately, more than we’ve ever had, more than I can remember, and we’re starting to get backed up. I just need you to log-in and approve them.”

 

William grabbed his electronic tablet from his desk and opened the company app. “Holy shit, there’s almost 30 names here…,” William scrolled through the list and eyed the cause of death, “almost all of these are labeled ‘wrongful death’ with the notes saying ‘accidental crushing or accidental consumption’.”

 

“Almost all deaths are labeled that… regardless of Naomi’s true intent. This letter protects her from fines from the tiny United States government. Accidental deaths are 50k payouts, with intentional deaths being a one million dollar payout.

 

“I’m approving them now,” William said as he clicked each box next to each name. “And who determines if they are accidental or intentional?”

 

“We do,” affirmed Barry, “which is why there’s never been a million dollar payout in the time I’ve been here.”

 

“Has anyone ever challenged them?” asked William. “Because both you and I know that these deaths were not accidental… at least not 90% of them.”

 

“Who would want to challenge her, William?” Barry said. “As long as she pays her fine to the government, they are satisfied and will toss out any legal challenge that comes to her. I think they are just grateful they have a civilized relationship with her that they are not going to do anything to disrupt that.”

 

Williams' heart sank when he saw a second batch of letters with six names attached to it. They were labeled as ‘accidental’ still, but the name attached to the form was ‘Mary Harrington’. William opened up the letters to see that they must have been the six that Mary killed during her bath. William became angry all over again. “Well, we are lucky then,” he said, shaking his head and clicking the last few approval boxes.

 

“But I am worried… because, to be honest William, we’ve only ever had maybe 5-10 accidental deaths a year. These 30 were all in the course of a week. I’m just concerned she might be going through something that we are all going to pay the price for.”

 

“What do you want me to do, Barry?” asked William. “It’s not like I can just make her stop.”

 

“How many deaths can there be before the government starts getting nosy and declares martial law on her?” asked Barry. “This is a real concern.”

 

“You just said that they were happy to have a ‘civilized relationship’ with her,” William said. “Just keep giving them their money and they’ll be fine. I’m not worried.”

 

“Yes, but like I said,” explained Barry, “they are okay with a ‘civilized relationship” in which there were only 5-10 deaths a year. Even normal sized companies have a death margin. But we’re already at 30 plus! And she just called another performance review with some staff members, and she’s called Mary to her private residence. I’m just reading the writing on the wall, is all, William. I’m worried the government is going to get suspicious.”

 

“She what?!” called William. “How do you know that?”

 

“We see all requests that go through the system. She asked for the 4 lowest performing salespeople… again. And although she didn’t put a reason down, you know, as well as I do, where this is headed, William.” Barry reiterated again, “She’s out of control, William. We have to do something.”

 

“Son of a bitch!” William yelled.

 

Naomi’s Private Residence: About 5:00 PM

 

“W-what are we doing?” asked Mary, nervously eyeing the four terrified people on Naomi’s table.

 

“I’m teaching you how to do a performance review,” said Naomi nonchalantly. “I figure I need to train you how to help me out around here.”

 

“Performance review?” asked Mary. “But it’s five o’clock on a Friday evening, shouldn’t they be going home?”

 

“Yeah, well my last meeting ran a little overtime,” said Naomi, eyeing tiny Sasha hidden in a jar on her kitchen shelf that went completely unnoticed by Mary.

 

“Okay,” said Mary peering down at the little people, “how does this work?”

 

“Well Mary, here are their sales for this week,” Naomi handed Mary a sheet of paper. “And these are what their fellow salespeople were able to accomplish,” she said, handing her another piece of paper.

 

Mary quickly tried to make sense of the numbers, but felt there was an error. “Wow, either there was a mistake, or these are just really bad,” admitted Mary.

 

“Isn’t that odd?” smiled Naomi. “You rampaged New Mexico on Monday, and our insurance sales skyrocketed. Everyone performed remarkably well, except for these four.” Naomi looked at the four tiny salespeople and shook her head disappointedly. “How did you go the whole week not making any sales?” 

 

“Yeah, how is that possible?” asked Mary in confusion. “It was low hanging fruit this week. What was even the point of the rampage if you don’t sell?” The little people didn’t say anything and just instead looked around nervously.

 

“Hey!” Naomi lowered her face to the people, “Mary asked you a question. Don’t be rude.” 

 

One of the little men stepped forward and offered their reasoning. “We are protesting!”

 

“Protesting?” Mary asked with a cocked eyebrow.

 

“Yes, we felt it was unethical to sell insurance because of this company's practices. We didn’t feel comfortable. What happened in New Mexico was inhumane.”

 

Another saleswoman stepped forward as well. “People died. And it was just to make money. So we refused to sell.”

 

“That was your grand plan?” asked Mary, looking at them confused. “What in the world did you think that would accomplish?”

 

“It got your attention, didn’t it?” the salesman replied.

 

“You’re right, it did,” said Naomi. “But if you don’t agree with it. Why didn’t you just say so? I’m sure we can release you from your sales contract.”

 

Mary looked at Naomi nervously. It was obvious that she was speaking out of both sides of her mouth. Sure, she’d release them, but how? “So... should we let them get going and have William fill out their paperwork?” asked Mary, nervously.

 

“Yes!” exclaimed Naomi. “But first, we should have a going away party for them. A toast, don’t you think?”

 

“I don’t think-” Mary was cut off.

 

“Come on!” said Naomi, grabbing some wine glasses and her favorite red wine. She set the glasses down on the table which towered over the terrified employees. Naomi poured two glasses a third of the way full and set down the bottle. Mary half thought that she must have been wrong about Naomi. Maybe this really was just a toast!

 

“Thanks…” said Mary, reaching for her glass and taking a sip. Both of the giant beautiful women took sips as the little people looked on, wondering what was really happening.

 

Naomi looked at the little people. “Oh, I’m sorry? Do you want some?” she asked. “I’m afraid I haven’t got any glasses your size,” she teased. “But maybe me and Mary could share with you guys!” Naomi giggled. The little employees, well, former employees actually, shook their heads no and declined as politely as they could. “Nonsense!” Naomi called and plucked two of them up as they were backing away. She released them over her glass and let them splash into the wine. Naomi smiled as she watched them struggling to stay afloat. “There, now Mary, you take the other two.”

 

Mary looked at the two people swimming in Naomi’s wine and then to the other two tiny people on the table slowly backing up with nowhere to go. Mary didn’t want to hurt anymore people. But she also didn’t want to piss off Naomi and have her reduce her size back to normal. Thinking of her own self-preservation, Mary quickly snatched up the screaming people and dropped them in her drink. She watched as they too were struggling to stay afloat.

 

“There,” said Naomi, smiling. “Now we can all have a drink!” The two struggling people in Naomi’s drink looked up and saw her monolithic face draw closer. Her lips curled around the glass as she tilted it towards her mouth, causing gallons of the alcoholic beverage to flow into her mouth. Her loud gulps reverberated in the giant glass. Just as the liquid current started to take them towards her mouth, Naomi pulled her lips away and swallowed what was in her mouth. The two tinies were much further down in the glass now.

 

“Are they okay?” asked Mary.

 

“They’re fine!” Naomi said laughing and smiling. “Please,” she continued, “take a drink! Let’s celebrate!”

 

“Uh, okay,” said Mary, lifting the wine glass to her lips. The little people were banging around in her glass as she moved it around. They had already swallowed quite a bit of the wine themselves and were having a tough time staying orientated. Mary took a sip and the little people screamed as her giant mouth hovered over them with tons of the red liquid gushing into her mouth. Mary pulled away and swallowed.

 

“What are we celebrating, anyways?” Mary said, casually looking into her glass to make sure the two little people were still there.

 

“Our friendship, of course!” Naomi said cheerfully, taking another drink. The screams of the tiny people in her glass rose to fever pitch and Naomi laughed as their shrieks reached her ears. “Oh, will you guys settle down! There’s nothing to worry about!”

 

Mary watched Naomi and smiled to herself. There was something funny about watching her beautiful friend teasing the little people. Mary paused a moment and thought it through. Friend? No, that was dangerous thinking. Naomi was not her friend. Naomi could turn on her in an instant. Mary just needed to remain alert and wise to Naomi’s games.

 

“Would you like some more?” Naomi asked as she refilled her own glass, submerging the weary tinies in a maelstrom of wine.

 

“Uh-, no, thank you,” said Mary, snapping out her thoughts and back to reality.

 

Well, sort of. She absentmindedly took a drink of her wine, not giving consideration to the two flailing swimmers in her glass. She put her lips on the glass and tilted it back. Wine was rushing past her lips and down her throat. The current was so strong and forceful that neither one of the tinies were able to scream or call for help. They both swam against the current, but for one of the tinies, the former saleswoman, it proved to be too little too late. Her little body flowed past the glass and soon found herself bouncing across Mary’s gigantic tongue as the liquid pushed her toward the back of her dark throat.

 

“NOOOOOO!!!” she screamed as she disappeared down Mary’s esophagus.

 

As soon as she felt something, Mary snapped fully back to reality and looked in her wine glass to see only one tiny person.

 

“Oh, my god!” she gasped. “Oh, no!” Mary looked in a panic at Naomi. Naomi looked at May with big eyes and started laughing.

 

“Mary!” she said. “You weren’t supposed to drink them!” Naomi couldn’t stop laughing. She looked down at her own glass, the struggles of the tinies were growing faint. “Well I guess you guys DO have something to worry about! Big mean Mary drinking you down!” Naomi looked back at Mary and stifled a giggle.

 

“I didn’t mean to do that!” Mary said, still in shock. She was trying to turn over a new leaf, but instead had condemned another living person to her stomach. 

 

“It’s okay,” Naomi said, calming down from all her laughing. “I was actually playing a game with you.”

 

“You what?” asked Mary, feeling stupid that she hadn’t noticed Naomi’s trick.

 

“Yeah,” Naomi giggled. “I was seeing who could drink their wine without swallowing these little traitors. First one to gulp a tiny loses! And you lost!” 

 

Mary was surprised. It seemed so obvious now, how did she not see Naomi playing a game?

 

“Here,” said Naomi, “let me level the playing field and we’ll go for round two.” Naomi slammed back her wine and let one of the little people swish into her mouth. She swallowed him whole with her wine. “Ahh!” she gasped, “I love this wine! I’m so glad they can make it for me. Sometimes alcohol will dilute when it gets enlarged and it is just so bland.”

 

Mary didn’t know what to say or do. She and Naomi each had one tiny person left in their drink. Mary didn’t want to swallow them, but she also didn’t want to endure Naomi’s wrath. So Mary decided it would just be best to go along with her and sacrifice this one tiny little life for her own safety.

 

“What does the winner get?” Mary asked, wondering just how high the stakes were.

 

“A kiss,” Naomi said without missing a beat. “The loser has to kiss the winner.”

 

Mary smiled mischievously at Naomi. “You’re on!” she said, taking another gulp of her drink. Naomi looked at Mary, impressed that she so readily took to her game. For the little man in Mary’s glass however, he was in hell. He didn’t have the strength to keep swimming and he knew his only way out was into Mary’s mouth.

 

“They taste extra good soaked in wine, don’t ya think?” Naomi said, taking another sip. Naomi’s tiny person watched in horror as the giantess’s lips pressed against the glass. He too recognized that his only way out was to be swallowed alive by his former boss.

 

Mary felt it was best to let Naomi win her own little game. So she brought back her last little bit of wine, as well as the little tiny man, and let them both flow freely into her mouth. She could hear the faintest plea as she shut her mouth and swallowed. The feeling was comparable to having a whole grape in her mouth. And doing it on purpose this time was different for Mary. She really enjoyed it, as much as she tried to fight it. It was fun. And she felt herself getting wet just like when she teased Chloe at the tram station earlier.

 

Naomi just sat there, smirking at Mary. Then she brought the last of her wine to her lips and swallowed, silencing the screaming sounds. The grape-like sensation of swallowing the tiny person felt good to Naomi, but granted, it was something she was more accustomed to than Mary.

 

“Looks like I won!” goaded Naomi. “Come on! Give me my prize!”

 

Mary smiled warmly at her and stood up off her stool and leaned in closer to Naomi. Mary stumbled a bit, the wine had affected her more than she realized. She wasn’t a drinker and so she wasn’t used to it. But catching herself, she paused just briefly before Naomi’s smiling face. Mary’s eyes scanned across her face and she felt herself getting even wetter. Mary would have had to be blind if she didn’t think Naomi was gorgeous.

 

Naomi stayed where she was but firmly fixed her gaze upon the exquisite beauty of Mary as she pulled her face closer. Their lips slowly pressed against each other and their eyes instinctively closed. Slowly, they started kissing each other gently. Both of them were feeling waves of excitement explode through their bodies. Naomi put her hand behind Mary’s head as the kissing got more passionate. Soon, Naomi’s tongue was snaking into Mary’s mouth. She could hardly be restrained!

 

Slowly, and sensually, Mary worked her tongue into Naomi’s mouth. That’s when Mary released the little man from her drink that she’d been hiding in her mouth. She let him go into Naomi’s waiting mouth as she bit and kissed on her tongue. Naomi suddenly felt him hit the back of her throat and her reflexes instinctively swallowed.

 

“What in the-” Naomi said, backing away from Mary’s face.

 

“Shhhh!” Mary said, holding up a finger to Naomi’s lips. “I tricked you!” she said. “I never swallowed him, so,” Mary said teasingly, “looks like I’m the REAL winner!”

 

“Why, you sneaky!” Naomi said in disbelief.

 

“Shhhh…,” Mary said, again holding her finger back up to Naomi’s lips. “Give the winner her prize now.” Naomi paused and smiled at Mary. There was a glint in her eyes before she closed them and went back to passionately kissing Mary.

 

From up on the shelf, in the jar, Sasha tearfully watched the whole exchange. She wasn’t sure what the life lesson was that Naomi wanted to teach her, but one thing was for sure: she hated the giants.

 

The little guy in Mary’s mouth had just been through what was the worst ordeal of his life. He was swished around by Mary’s tongue. Then she put him underneath it, almost suffocating him. Then, when he wasn’t being suffocated, the building up saliva nearly drowned him. It was no use to fight against the weight of her tongue, he couldn’t escape. But right when he thought he was going to black out and die, Mary’s tongue started pushing him up and out of her mouth.

Had she changed her mind, he wondered? But there was no such luck as he found himself slipping and sliding onto a completely new tongue, that of his former boss. He didn’t have a chance to get his bearings before he hit the soft flesh at the back of her throat and slid down the dark pit.

 

Her throat muscles instinctively grabbed him and enveloped him, pulling him down into her stomach. The flexing muscles felt like they were going to crush him if he didn’t die of suffocation first. Further and further he slid until plopping into Naomi’s gigantic stomach. It was filled with wine and was extremely dark. He splashed to the surface where he could breath in the air pocket.

 

That’s where the other two salespeople already were. They were splashing and crying out for mercy and help. But it was no use. There would be none. A piece of something drifting by allowed them to grab onto it and float around before the stomach acids made short work of them. He was silent, too tired and weak to speak. But the other two silently sobbed and cried to themselves. They had no idea their stint would have led to this.

 

In a couple minutes, the crying became faint and the stinging sensation became stronger and stronger as Naomi’s stomach acid ate away at them, melting the skin and flesh from their bodies. And in just a couple more minutes, they succumbed to their wounds and died.

 

Meanwhile, the two giant women grabbed and kissed each other without a worry or care about the four people they just killed. 

 

From over on the other side of the room, the elevator doors opened and William bolted into Naomi’s private residence. “What have you guys done?” he yelled at them.

 

The two giant women paused and looked toward William.

 

“Oh, shit...” said Mary.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review or email me if you liked it! Thanks for your support!