- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A gigantic unaware boss, and a surprise for Mary.

Added April, 24 2020 [F/f, Feet, Unaware]

 

Mary silently sat on the tram heading toward Naomi’s private living quarters. Mary had been requested by Naomi specifically, but she didn’t know what for. Mary wondered what Naomi could have possibly wanted with her so soon. Mary just wanted to take a bath, she had almost made it back to her and William’s new apartment when she had been summoned.

All sorts of thoughts raced through her mind as the tram neared the next station, letting more passengers off. The complexes and buildings owned by Naomi were absolutely huge. They took up about 10 square miles from the little people’s perspective before reaching the normal sized world. They were built with Naomi’s gigantic stature in mind, but it was also equipped with a network of tunnels, roads, trams, and elevators to get the tiny people around quickly. The construction had almost completely exhausted the tiny society’s resources, but throughout the years, Naomi managed to get it built. Albeit, with a few threats here and there.

There was another stop and more people got off, soon it was just Mary left on the tram. One of the last stops was Miss Naomi’s private residence. Not too many people traveled there aside from any employees who were assigned there. Naomi lived in the center of her estate, and  people working in the complexes and warehouses would have to ride the tram, or take a bus, back to the edge of her property, where it meshed with the regular sized world. The divider was a large parking lot that surrounded Naomi’s property like a moat. It was filled with thousands and thousands of cars that the little people would then drive back to their own regular sized homes, in their regular sized cities. In some cases, they had to take a public bus or the subways back home. But of course, there were safe paths for Naomi to walk should she decide to leave her domain, which of course, she regularly did. 

The tram stopped and the doors opened. Mary swallowed the lump in her throat and got off. She nervously approached the elevator that would take her to Naomi’s private living room. The doors would not open until Mary entered the code William gave her. One by one, Mary pressed the buttons with her shaky fingers, 2 – 0 – 1 – 9, the year of Naomi’s 18th birthday. The doors opened up immediately and Mary stepped inside. The panel was labeled with different names, each room was listed as well as different designations for each one, such as floor, table, shelf and so forth. There were a lot of places that the little people needed to get to and the elevator system did it’s best to accommodate that. Mary selected the first option, ‘Living Room – Floor’.

The elevator moved, making Mary’s stomach lurch. Finally, it came to a stop and the doors opened, revealing an immaculate and absurdly large living room arrangement. If Mary didn’t know that it was gigantic, she never would have been able to tell. She stepped forward and the doors closed behind her. She took it all in, completely amazed. There were pictures on the wall, a big comfy cream couch with a matching chair, a long wooden coffee table sat in front of the couch. Mary wondered if these items had been built specially for her by the little people or if they had just been enlarged by a sizer. It was impossible to tell.

As little Mary kept looking around at everything and at how absolutely gigantic it was, Mary noticed something; Naomi was nowhere in sight, nobody was. Not a sight or a sound. Mary curiously stepped forward into the lusciously soft carpet. The threads were huge! How did Naomi expect anyone to get around in this? There were elevators attached to the base of almost all the pieces of furniture to take little employees to the top, but there were no paths for them, which Mary thought was very strange. After trudging through the carpet for a while, Mary saw the open floor plan of the monolithic living room. There was about 4000 ft more of carpet before the floor switched to tile where the kitchen began. 

A strange smell caught Mary’s attention and she looked around, wondering what it could be. Then she saw, at the top of the kitchen table, dishes of food. It smelled so good! Mary realized how long it had been since she had eaten and immediately got insatiably hungry. Mary saw two place settings on top of the giant table and wondered if one of them was meant for her. Mary got her hopes worked up, but then started to think about what if it was for another giant that Naomi was entertaining? Did Naomi have friends? What if it is for a man? If that was the case, then Mary wondered what Naomi would want her there for. Was she supposed to help her entertain? Or do something for them? Mary’s mind was racing a thousand miles an hour.

A violent rumbling took Mary out of her thought process. She looked over and saw a bedroom door opening and Naomi walking out from behind it. A thundering sound cracked loudly as the door shut behind the giant woman who was wearing a cashmere sweater and comfortable silk pants. It looked like she had just bathed recently. The sight of Naomi now compared to her massacre in the warehouse was a night and day difference.

Naomi picked up a remote from a nearby shelf and clicked a button, turning on some music. She set it back down and picked up a magazine to look at.

“There you are!” said Mary, “I was beginning to wonder if William had misunderstood something!” Naomi didn’t acknowledge Mary, but instead, kept looking at the pages of her magazine. Naomi’s bare feet thudded softly in the thick carpet as she started walking toward her couch, and right toward Mary.

“Naomi?” said Mary, getting nervous as to why Naomi was ignoring her. ‘Is she mad at me?’, Mary briefly wondered. Naomi took another meandering step forward. Her foot came down swiftly, smashing the carpet fibers beneath it. Mary saw just the briefest glimpse of Naomi’s sole as her foot crashed down.

“Naomi! I’m here!” screamed Mary. ‘Oh god, she can’t hear me! The music is too loud!’ Mary tried getting out of the path of the walking giantess, but the carpet was too thick and Naomi was moving too fast.

In the blink of an eye, Naomi’s foot lifted right over Mary’s head and everything turned into slow motion. Mary saw the underside of Naomi’s gigantic toes as they passed overhead. Every little detail from her toe prints were clearly visible from Mary’s tiny perspective. Then, as the colossal foot passed over Mary’s tiny body, she could see every line, crease, and wrinkle in the soft sole above her. The sight made Mary weak with fear and she felt her bladder empty. Then, looming overhead as her foot started to descend, was Naomi’s deadly heel. It was huge and unforgiving, and it was coming straight for Mary! Naomi’s heel coming closer and closer, the tiny woman screamed as she dove to the ground.

BOOM!

Mary’s world came crashing down, literally, around her. She could tell she wasn’t dead, but she was very disoriented. The boom had knocked her down and her eyes were clenched shut. Slowly opening her eyes, Mary saw the biggest wall of flesh she’d ever seen in her life, it was the backside of Naomi’s bare heel. It had struck her, just barely, knocking her down, but not crushing her. If Mary hadn’t dived out of the way, she would have been crunched like a grape. Looking up, Mary saw the wrinkles on the back of Naomi's heel and tendon. Mary’s heart sank into her stomach, realizing just how tiny she was. True, Mary knew how tiny she was, but being next to someone or something so gigantic was very humbling. Then, as soon as it had hit, her foot lifted away. Naomi took another step forward and the threat of her gigantic feet was gone. 

Mary laid on the floor panting, trying to catch her breath. She started laughing uncontrollably as tears flowed down her cheeks. She had come so close to death and survived. On the one hand, Mary was so thankful and felt lucky. But a tiny part of her wished she had just died and ended it all. To slip away into blissful nothingness and escape her harrowing life was something she started to crave more and more. And in the middle of all these emotions, Mary felt a slight twinge of guilt as she thought about how she must have made countless tiny people feel as she stepped on them and ate them. Almost getting stepped on was a traumatic memory that Mary would not soon forget. And no doubt, Mary also gave that same traumatic feeling and memory to God knows how many little people.

Gathering her bearings, Mary sat up and analyzed the situation. She wondered how to get Naomi’s attention, who was now sitting on her couch. Her legs were crossed but had one foot resting on the soft carpet, her toes fidgeting with the soft carpet fibers. 

“Her feet,” Mary thought out loud, “if I can get to her feet, then I can get her attention.”

But after taking two steps, Mary stopped and thought about it. ‘No, that would be the worst decision anyone could make in this situation! Why would anyone ever try getting a giant’s attention by going to their feet? One false move and I’d be paste! And just look at the way she’s fidgeting with her toes, I could just as easily become her toe jam!’

Mary realized the best decision would be to stick with her original plan of getting to the elevator at the kitchen table. Then, hopefully, she could get Naomi’s attention when she walked by. Shaking off her fear, Mary worked hard to get past the carpet fibers. It was a workout, and Mary was drenched in sweat, but finally, after ten minutes, she made it to the smooth tiled floor of the kitchen. There was still another 3,000 ft of tile before reaching the elevator, but that would be considerably easier moving on tile than on carpet. 

When Mary was about halfway to her goal, she heard the giantess moving in the distance. Naomi was standing up! Mary’s heart dropped when she saw her boss heading her way. The giant woman had left her magazine on the couch, so Mary started jumping up and down, waving her hands, doing anything she could think of in order to get Naomi’s attention. But step after thunderous step, Naomi’s gaze remained ahead of her, looking intently at the dinner settings. She smiled to herself, “Oh, I’m so excited!” she said to herself and joyously clenched her fists close to her heart.

Down below however, Mary was freaking out. The titanic woman was paying no attention to her whatsoever! And as soon as Mary heard Naomi’s bare sole slap against the tile of her kitchen, she realized time was running out and made a mad dash the rest of the way for the elevator. But it was still so far, and every couple seconds or so, Mary felt the ground shake with every quacking footstep of her giant unaware boss. 

 

Mary ran as fast as her little legs could carry her. She was panting and out of breath, but each booming footstep, each more threatening than the last, motivated her to push herself to the max. Mary only had about 200ft more to go but it was too late. Glancing over her shoulder, Mary saw Naomi’s massive foot crash down right behind her. This boom was so large and powerful that it knocked Mary to the ground. Laying on the floor, Mary’s head turned toward the powerful toes that just landed behind her. They were enormous! Mary still couldn’t believe it! There, right behind her, were five salacious, fully fleshed out, toes. Nothing could survive being squashed by them. Again, Mary felt herself pee a little bit from fear as she watched the monstrous toes flex and twist as her heel lifted. Naomi’s toes then left the ground as her foot swung forward to take another step.

Naomi’s sole passed over Mary again and she was in awe, Mary just couldn’t help it. Naomi’s sole looked so soft, so fresh, and inviting. But tiny Mary knew that being under that sole when it came down would be anything but inviting. The shadow passed and Naomi’s foot came down, shaking the ground once more, and stopped. Naomi stood still at the edge of the table, picking at the leafy greens of the salad bowl.

“Man, I am hungry,” Naomi said to herself as she continued to pick.

Naomi’s feet were directly in front of Mary, blocking her path to the elevator. But looking around, Mary couldn’t see any elevators that were any closer, and the floorplan was pretty open. Mary needed to move, she was going to get squished real soon if she didn’t get out of the way.

Perhaps it was out of sheer desperation, or maybe it was panic, but Mary decided to just go for it and dodge Naomi’s feet by going between them in order to reach the ever-elusive elevator doors. The tiny woman’s thinking wasn’t clear, but then again, maybe there was something in the back of Mary’s mind that told her it would be okay if she got killed, then it would all be over, and she would finally be at peace. Whatever the case, Mary ran straight towards the backs of Naomi’s heels.

It was the shortest route to just go between the giantess’s colossal feet, so that’s where Mary ran to. Up above, the clueless titaness leaned on the table with her elbows as she picked at the food more and more. Naomi relaxed a little and changed her posture. She propped her heel up against her left leg, and set the backside of her toes directly in front of little Mary. It couldn’t have been more precise if she had done it on purpose. Mary panicked and fell to the ground as Naomi’s arched sole hovered high above her. Just in front of Mary, on the floor, the ball and toes of Naomi’s foot were holding the unfathomable weight of her heel high above. Looking up, Mary saw the smooth heel of Naomi poised above her. It was ready to come down directly on top of her at any moment. Mary panicked and started to messily crab walk backwards to get out from under her heel. If Naomi had decided to set her foot down for any reason, then Mary would have been squashed without a doubt.

Mary managed to get up and run to the side where Naomi’s foot had previously been resting. The steamy outline of her footprint was still visible on the cool tile but it was quickly evaporating. However, there was still enough time to see how big each one of Naomi’s toes were as the tiny Mary ran past the steamy toeprints.

Mary finally reached the safety of the elevator doors. She leaned up against the closed doors and panted heavily as she tried to catch her breath. Just then, Naomi’s foot stepped back to its original resting place, before it tauntingly blocked Mary’s path. The skin of her sole, heel, and toes squished out slightly as they received the unfathomable weight of the giant woman. Mary couldn’t believe how lucky she was. Just five seconds ago she had been right where those toes had just landed. Any mistake and she would have been a goner. Mary didn’t think her heart could sink any further, but that realization made it sink to a whole new level.

Mary hit the button for the door, and it opened. She walked inside, completely worn out. Hitting a button, she cried silently as the elevator rose to the top. She had survived death twice just now and was having a tough time processing it. But luckily, Mary was able to pull it together before the doors opened, revealing the top of the table. She saw giant plates, hot dishes ready to be served, and a very surprised Naomi.

“Mary!” the giant woman exclaimed. “I was wondering where you were!” Naomi smiled at the tiny woman on her table. “Did you walk all this way? I thought you would just go to the front door and use the bell for tiny people, uh..., I’m sorry, I mean, for regular people.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I-, I- didn’t know I was supposed-,” Mary was cut off.

“Hold on, I can’t hear a word you’re saying,” Naomi shook her head in mild annoyance at the music she was playing. She walked back to her shelf and turned the music way down. Mary watched each and every step Naomi took, feeling the table rumble just slightly from each footstep. “Now what were you saying, Mary?”, she said walking back toward the shaken up little woman.

“I-, I-,” Mary laughed nervously, “I just wanted to surprise you, is all,” Mary sagged her shoulders in defeat. What would be the point in telling Naomi what she had just gone through? Would Naomi even understand? And even if she did, it would only make her feel bad. So, Mary thought it was just for the best to not tell Naomi about her near life and death experience near her feet.

“Oh, well nice job!” Naomi chuckled. “And speaking of surprises, I have one for you!”

“For-, for me?” Mary asked, a little nervously.

“Mmm-Hmm,” Naomi said excitedly. “Can you guess what it is?”

“No, I can’t…,” responded Mary, shaking her head. “I have no idea.”

Naomi leaned on the table and hovered her face over the tiny woman. “Mary, I want you to be a giant.”

Mary heard what Naomi said, but was confused, “But I’ve already been a giant before, Naomi.”

“No,” Naomi said, realizing she hadn’t explained herself properly, “like, I want you to be a giant permanently, like me. The same size as me and everything, not like when you were enlarged for your jobs.”

Mary was taken back. It was such a strange and unexpected offer from Naomi. “W-what?”, she said, still not sure she understood.

“I view you like a friend, Mary,” said Naomi. “You’re the only one who has reasons to hate the tiny people, just like I do, and you’re also the only one who’s ever done things to them that I’ve also done.” Naomi laughed a little bit, “So I guess we have a lot in common.”

“I-, I don’t know what to say,” Mary said, still in disbelief at Naomi’s offer.

“So you’ll take it, then?” Naomi asked excitedly.

“Well, what about William...and the kids? And... where will I live?” Mary had a thousand questions buzzing in her skull, but she also didn’t want to pass up the chance of a lifetime either.

“Well, I’m not making William a giant, Mary. He already causes enough problems at the size he is now,” Naomi laughed a little to herself. “The kids have to stay small too, I can’t have everyone becoming giants now. And, as far as living arrangements are concerned, you can live in the guest apartment I have.”

“Guest apartment?” asked Mary. “You have a guest apartment? What for?”

“I know,” said Naomi. “It sounds stupid, but I had it built way back when I thought there were way more more giants that lived on the earth, thinking that someone would ever come to visit.” Naomi laughed a little again. “I was so naïve. You can guess how often that has happened. Most giants back then wanted their own territory, so I was very isolated from everyone. And now that most of them are gone, there’s no use for that apartment. But then I thought, well, what about Mary?”

“I can’t believe it,” said Mary, “I would love it-” Mary was starting to get excited.

“Really?” Naomi asked enthusiastically. She wasn't sure if Mary would want to take her up on her offer, so to hear her say that was a big relief to Naomi.

“Yes!” Mary answered her. “I’ll do it!”

“Great,” smiled Naomi, “let me go grab the sizer, I set it by the front door, thinking you would be coming in that way.” Naomi walked around the corner out of sight from Mary to the front door. Mary couldn’t believe the turn of events that was happening. Naomi came back, holding the portable sizer in her hand. “Here we go, little one.” Naomi gently plucked Mary up off the table and set her on the cold hard tile in front of her feet. Mary looked at Naomi’s monolithic toes before her. It was hard to believe that, just a few minutes ago, she had just been running for her life from them.

ZAP!

Mary felt a tingle of electricity course throughout her body as everything around her came to a normal size. The light cleared, and Mary looked around, completely amazed. “Wow, everything looks so… so… normal!” Mary covered her mouth with her hands. “And you, you look so…normal!”

Naomi smiled and excitedly reached forward and hugged Mary tightly, “I’m so glad you like it.”

“Like it?” asked Mary, “I love it.”

Naomi released Mary and looked at her. “Geez Mary, you look awful! You need a good bath.”

“I know,” replied Mary sheepishly. “I haven’t changed since my first job in New Mexico.”

“You smell like it too,” Naomi jokingly plugged her nose.

“Oh, I’m so sorry…” said Mary apologetically. Mary still felt inferior to Naomi and was embarrassed by her appearance.

“It’s okay, you can bathe after you eat,” Naomi said. “But first, I’m starving. Let’s have a bite and then we can get you all fixed up. You’re about my size, I think, so I’ll get you some fresh clothes.”

“I can’t thank you enough, Naomi,” said Mary as she sat down and started to eat.

“Can you imagine Will’s surprise when he sees you, Mary?” Naomi asked with a grin. “He’s never seen you as a giant before, that’s going to be a lot of fun for you.”

Mary laughed and swallowed the mouthful of food that she was chewing. Then she paused and took a drink of water. “So, one thing I hadn’t thought of was, sex. How am I ever supposed to have sex with William again?” Mary wondered, asking Naomi.

“You mean you don’t think that William can’t take care of you at your new size?” Naomi cocked an eyebrow provocatively, but Mary wasn’t sure if she was joking or not.

“Well, he’s just so small now,” said Mary. Her face grew sad as she was coming to realize that now. “You’re right, I’ve never seen him tiny before, I don’t have any idea what that will be like.”

“Trust me, there is plenty William can do for you at his size, Mary. I’ve learned a thing or two from these tiny people over the years.” Naomi smiled at Mary. 

“What do you mean by that?” Mary said, completely straight-faced, and a little horrified. 

“You don’t need much, Mary,” Naomi scoffed. “Trust me, William will be more than enough for you.” Naomi raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips, “Or anyone, for that matter.” Naomi said as she finished her plate of food. Mary finished her plate as well and pushed it out of her way. She didn’t ask Naomi any more questions, she was afraid to learn the answers. “Now, let me get you some clothes. And I’ll call the maintenance department so they can give you a proper bath. I have a new supervisor, I think you’ll really like him,” Naomi said. 

Mary nodded her head excitedly. For the first time in her life, she was looking forward to the future.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review if you liked it! Or send me an email with your thoughts!