- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Added March 28, 2020 [F/fm, Feet, Crush, Entrapment, Vore, Humiliation, Violent]

 

William, Mary, Max, and Sasha tumbled in the closed fist of Naomi as she fell to the ground. She landed with a thud that sounded like thunderous explosions to the little people in the warehouse. Her arms fell to her sides as her fingers slowly unraveled. By a stroke of luck, the tiny family of 4 had been given safe passage to the ground when Naomi was struck with the sizer.

“Quick, get down!” shouted William. He hopped off the giant palm and onto the concrete floor. Her hand was so still, like a magnificent statue. He never had the chance to notice all the lines and wrinkles in her palm before. The intricate lines that made up her fingerprints and skin were all so clearly visible. One by one, the others jumped down out of the giantess’s hand and were running away. William, however, was stuck. The world around him was slowing down as he became so enamored with the detail and beauty in her hand. 

“William, come on, get back! Get away from her!” shouted Mary, running away from the unconscious giantess.

“We got her!” shouted some people from across the warehouse. 

This snapped William out of his trance, and he turned to look at them. He started towards them with a visibly irritated look on his face. About 20 people were cheering and crying tears of joy, including his own family.

“What did you do!?” he shouted as he approached them.

“They zapped Naomi with the same shrink tech she used on me!” exclaimed Mary. “She’s done!”

“Oh my god,” shouted a woman vaguely familiar to William. “You’re that girl that rampaged those tiny people in New Mexico, aren’t you!?” She turned toward William who was approaching her calmly. “You!” she shouted. “You! You’re the man from the performance review!”

“Mrs. Hobbs?” asked William.

“Yes!” she shouted. “Mrs. Evelyn Hobbs!” she said with gritted teeth. “You are the one who gave her that idea to rampage cities! And this woman…” Mrs. Hobbs looked at Mary with disgust. “This is the fucking whore who did her dirty work for her!” Mrs. Hobbs spit directly in Mary’s face. Mary jolted a bit from the shock and wiped away the viscous fluid.

“Whoa!” William stood between the two women, “Watch how you treat her, Evelyn! This wasn’t her doing. My wife is not the enemy. Naomi is the enemy! I’ve just gone through hell with her! And now you’ve only pissed her off!”

That last part was lost on Mrs. Hobbs. She shook her head and started chuckling to herself. “Your wife? This is your wife?!” she started screaming hysterically. “Of course, it fucking is! What are the odds? You really are a sadistic monster, you know that? You do whatever you need to do in order to save your own skin, even if other people die, and then you use your own wife to do, god knows what, just so your golden to that giant bitch!”

“You… you’re Director Harrington?” a young man, one of the warehouse workers, stuttered. It suddenly dawned on him who this man and his family were. His eyes were suddenly filled with terror, and he felt a wave of panic wash over him. He ran over to William and fell to his knees. “I didn’t want to do it, sir!” he cried. “They smooth talked me, I was tricked! Please don’t fire me!”

William looked at the young man. “I don’t decide that. Miss Naomi is your employer and she decides terminations.” The worried look in the man’s face was something that William would never forget. 

“It doesn’t matter!” another worker shouted. “She’s been hit, and we’re free now! And you won’t have the protection of her any longer! You’re going to pay for everything you’ve done. You won’t be able to hide behind her favoritism anymore!”

“Are you fucking stupid, you conceded prick?!” William said in anger with gritted teeth as he approached the man. “Do you have any brains at all?” William tapped his head with his fingers. “Is there anyone here from the research department among you, at all? Or all you all just idiots?”

Out of the crowd of 20 people, everyone looked toward one person in general. A young man in his 20’s with blonde wavy hair and glasses. He wasn’t wearing a lab coat, so William didn’t immediately recognize him from the R&D department.

“I am,” he spoke up, “my name is Brian.”

“Well, genius,” William approached him. “You’ve pretty much sealed our fates with her, haven’t you?”

“What are you talking about? You are the conceited prick, Will,” the young scientist spat.

“You better show me, my family, and Miss Naomi a little more respect if you know what’s good for you!”

“I don’t give a fuck what you say. It’s over for you, for your pathetic family, and for that gigantic psychopath narcissist you call ‘Miss Naomi’.” Brian smirked and looked at William defiantly. The look on his face was as if he were saying ‘what are you going to do about it?’. 

Mary approached Will, “You just spent all day in her shoe. Why are you still defending her? Why aren’t you helping to take her down?” Mary shook her head and teared up, “I-, I- don’t understand…”

“First of all, if she’s gone, we’re dead,” retorted William. “Second, that’s not how these sizers work. Look at her, she’s not shrinking! It didn’t work!”

“That’s what you think,” smirked Evelyn. “And I’m placing you four under martial arrest. Tie these four up everyone, and we’ll deal with them later.”

The tension among everybody rose about 100 times higher. William clenched his fist and started to visibly shake with anger. But before he could react, Brian punched William hard on the nose, causing his already badly broken nose to spew ungodly amounts of blood everywhere. William fell back on the floor. Mary ran over to him, but before she could say anything, people from the crowd came forward and grabbed Mary, pulling her hands behind her back as she cried, begging and pleading with them to let them go.

A moaning sound that shook the floor filled the room. It was Naomi, she was waking up.

“What?” asked Evelyn, “How is this possible?”

“It-, it can’t be…” muttered Brian, “I changed how the enzymes interact with RNA, DNA, and proteins… I-, I even adjusted for mass density differences!” he stammered in bewilderment.

The gorgeous giant woman groaned and moaned softly as her arms and legs stretched out in all directions. She coughed a little as she slowly opened her eyes. 24 terrified people looked on as she stirred from her slumber. Everyone’s hearts sank into their stomachs, even William’s. He never got used to watching the giantess move. Something so large that moved so gracefully was something that always awed him.

“I don’t understand!” shouted one of the workers that helped set up the laser. “You said this would work! And that we’d be free!”

William was quick to denounce him and everybody else stupid enough to think this would take out Naomi. “The portals can only make small things large. They can’t make anything small except for what has already been enlarged by them.”

“That doesn’t make any sense at all!” shouted Evelyn.

“It’s true…” said a stammering Brian. “They were designed that way… but I thought I could bypass that…”

“That- that doesn’t,” Evelyn stammered, “then why wouldn’t someone just enlarge themselves with it?”

“Because they can’t,” roared Naomi as she sat up and caught her bearings. She closed her eyes as if shielding them from bright light and tilted her head back, breathing deeply. The tiny people trembled; they couldn’t believe what was happening. Naomi opened her eyes and slowly turned her head toward them, making eye contact with the terrified people who were cowering together.

“The professor who made it,” she continued as she stood up, “was Gordon Radmacher. He was the genius behind the technology. He was hired by me and he was the one who led the team that made this possible.” Naomi stood to her full height, towering hundreds of feet over the people on the ground. She rubbed her temples and sighed deeply. “Wow, that really hurt.”

Evelyn looked at Brian, wondering why he hadn’t gotten Gordon’s input for his scheme.

“I don’t know a Gordon…,” Brian said solemnly. 

“Of course you don’t!” Naomi laughed. “When I realized the power and the vulnerability of the sizer, I had Gordon put a failsafe in place… quite a few actually.” Naomi took a step forward, her heel clacked loudly against the floor and the ground beneath the frightened people shook from the tremor. 

“To start with,” Naomi continued, “Only I could activate or trigger the sizers. That way nobody could use them against me.” Naomi took a second step forward, everyone could see the bottom of her shoe, just briefly, before it slammed down on the ground. She was nearly right on top of them.

“Second,” Naomi smiled, “I asked him to make it capable of only being able to shrink things that had already been scanned and enlarged by it. Like this young woman here, for example.” Naomi smiled briefly at Mary as the tiny woman trembled with fear. 

“Third,” Naomi bent over and plucked Brian out of the crowd, pinching him tightly between her thumb and finger. She stood back up and held the young professor in front of her face, observing him wiggle and squirm. “Once Gordon put the safety plans in place,” she said, increasing pressure on Brian’s tiny body, “I squished him.” Brian’s body cracked and popped like a grape between her fingers when she said the word ‘squish’. His blood splattered and misted the air.

“Why would you do that?” asked Mrs. Hobbs. She was bewildered at the seeming stupidity of Naomi. “Why would you kill the only person that was able to figure out how to do that? What else could he have done for you?”

“You know,” said Naomi as she idly twisted her fingers, disintegrating the little corpse between them. “I’ve often thought about that. And maybe I missed out on some really cool stuff he could have designed for me, for sure.” Once the Brian’s body was nothing but a smear between her fingers, she looked down at the tiny woman, Evelyn. “ I remember you, from the performance review last week. I spared your life, reassigned you to maintenance. And this, this is how you thank me?”

Naomi casually shook her head in disappointment with her hands on her hips. Then, without a word, she lifted her shoe over the now shrieking woman. The hard sole came down on her and two others standing nearby. They were pulped into jelly. Their tiny bodies gave absolutely no resistance whatsoever. Guts burst out from under Naomi’s sole and blood squirted everywhere, even on some of the bystanders. William had seen this before, even Max and Sasha witnessed this when their own mother trampled people at the train. Mary, however, had never seen such a gruesome sight before. She immediately felt sick to her stomach. She had never experienced what she herself had done to so many people already, and the sudden horror and realization of it made her vomit everywhere. 

“Oh Mary, it’s okay,” smiled Naomi. “I heard the way they treated you and William. I could hear everything when I was “unconscious”. These are horrible people that don’t like us, Mary. They are jealous of us, they don’t like us having what we have, our privileges. They deserve to die. But since they are my own employees, I will take care of them myself. So just relax.”

Naomi expressed herself by twisting her shoe back and forth on the tiny bodies, grinding them to paste beneath the sole. Half of the remaining people started to run, perhaps Naomi wouldn’t recognize them, and they could get away. The other half started begging and pleading, bowing down to her like she was god. 

“You will pay a severe price for this mistake,” she said coldly. She was addressing the people running away from her. “You could have at least tried to make up for your mistake like your fellow co-workers here.” She stepped quickly and lively, brutally crushing two runners under one shoe. Then taking another deadly step, she trampled another. “Ooh, that was a fat one, he popped really hard.”

She didn’t grind them out like a discarded cigarette, she didn’t have the time for that. Instead, she lifted her shoe with the two little bodies crushed under it, their bodies were split open and various blood, guts, and entrails were stuck to Naomi’s shoe. The next group of unlucky runners didn’t even look up, but they could see a dark shadow in engulfing them, then they felt the blood raining down upon them. It got darker and darker until they were crunched without mercy or compassion.

“Oh, I got three that time!” said Naomi with a giddy voice. The remaining two were smeared under the giant high heel when Naomi slid it across the floor like a bulldozer. She slid it back again, creating a red streak as their bodies were twisted into nothing. 

“There is nothing I hate more than dissenters,” Naomi said smugly, walking back over to the remaining employees. The rumbling of her footsteps was numbing to them. “Now that they are taken care of, what about you guys?”

The remaining ones cried and whimpered, asking for forgiveness for their shortsightedness. Naomi smiled at them, which reassured some of them, but it was a completely different story when she spoke.

“Oh please,” she said. “I know that the only reason you’re sorry is that your little scheme didn’t work. If given the chance, you would do it again if you knew it would work for sure.”

“No! That’s not true!” said the little warehouse worker that had tried begging William for his life earlier. “I’ve never met you before, I’ve never had a problem with you! I was told all sorts of things about you and I was promised money if I helped! If given the chance, I would go back, not do it, and report them to Director Harrington!”

Naomi locked eyes with him and reached down to pick him up. “One thing you should know about me is that I am extremely forgiving and merciful. Now, what is your name, little one?”

“M-Michael…” the tiny between her fingers stammered. He was in awe of the beautiful but terrifyingly colossal face in front of him. Every time she spoke, her lips moved and spread like they were the size of a house.

“Michael, is it?” she said, bemused. “Well, Michael, do you think I am a monster?”

“No! Not at all Miss!” he shouted, “At last, I see now how magnificent you are, and I think you are amazing. You deserve to have loyal employees that obey you.”

Naomi shook her head in agreement. “Yeah, I think so too Michael. You’re right.”

Naomi looked down at the small handful of people on the ground. She reached down and commanded them to get into her waiting palm. They wasted no time in obeying her. They wanted to play into her every demand in an effort to appease her and live. William and his family watched from the sideline, he wasn’t sure what was going to happen.

Naomie brought both open palms toward her face and peered at little people. Her powerful gaze was terrifying, most of them couldn’t bring themselves to look at her. In one palm was Michael, the warehouse worker. In the other palm were 9 little employees from various departments who were all in on the scheme.

“Look at me,” Naomi commanded. Fearfully, they obeyed her. “What did you think was going to happen? That I would actually shrink?” she laughed. “Then what? Were you going to arrest me? Beat me? Perhaps kill me?” The cries rose from the crowd that they would never do such a thing and that they were very sorry.

“I don’t know…” she sighed. “I just don’t know. Michael what do you think I should do?”

“I don’t understand, Miss…” he looked at her in disarray. 

“Well, they say they are very sorry,” she explained. “Should I believe them, or…?”

“Or what?” Michael asked.

Down below, William could hear the conversation, and he knew full well the game she was playing with him. He just hoped he was smart enough to figure it out, he seemed like a good kid after all.

“Well, if I believe them, then they can go back to work,” she smiled at them. “But if I don’t believe them, then they are dissenters, and I absolutely hate dissenters!” She smirked at Michael, “I mean, you saw what happened to the other dissenters, Michael. And if these guys are dissenters, then… well, I’m sure you’re a smart boy who can figure that out now, can’t you?”

“I think you should believe them!” he cried without hesitation.

“Michael,” Naomi peered down at him, “I want you to think long and hard about your answer. If you say I should believe them, and then someone tries to pull something later, do you know who I’m going to hold responsible for their actions?”

“M-me?” Michael asked in horror.

Naomi pursed her lips and nodded her head, “That’s right, and you won’t even want to know how upset I will be if that happens.”

Michael was visibly shaking, and that made Naomi internally giddy, it was amusing to her. On the outside, however, she was as calm, cool, and collected as she usually was, not even showing an ounce of interest for the feelings of the specks in her hands.

“So now Michael, let me ask you again,” she paused and took a breath. “Should I believe them? It’s completely up to you.”

Michael looked at the screaming group of people on her palm. They were begging and pleading with tears in their eyes. He looked up at the stoic face that glared at them, but Naomi looked uninterested, even bored by it all. But for Michael, he literally held their lives in his hand… or more accurately, Naomi held their lives in her hand. But he felt like he knew the answer that Naomi wanted him to give her.

“I- I wouldn’t believe them…” he murmured. Cries and shrieks swelled from the panicked and angry group.

“What?” asked Naomi condescendingly. “I couldn’t hear you, what did you say?”

“I wouldn’t believe them,” he said with more courage this time.

“Don’t believe them?” she smiled big and laughed loudly. “Wow, Michael, I can’t believe you wouldn’t believe these guys! They seemed pretty sincere to me.” Naomi shifted her gaze to the unlucky people on her palm. “Did you hear that, guys? Michael thinks you’re not to be trusted. But you know what? I think I’m going  to agree with him. After all, he probably knows you better than I do, I don’t even recognize any of you. He undoubtedly knows what he’s talking about, right?”

Naomi’s fingers rose up behind them, the few people standing on them tumbled down toward her palm and over the others trying to make sense of what was going on. Her fingers extended way above them like mighty trees. They kept curling, creating a shadow over their fragile bodies. The smooth flesh of her palm started scrunching and folding over itself, trapping a few people’s legs in the soft folds of flesh.

“Sorry guys, it just sucks to be you guys, I guess,” she said with a slight smile, betraying her cool look of confidence.

They did the usual begging and pleading and screaming for mercy. Naomi was beyond forgiveness now, she had made up her mind regarding them. Her decision was only more cemented in her mind when she heard some of them calling her a ‘bitch’ as her fingers continued to engulf them. The huge digits pressed them firmly against the pad and the palm of her hand. Light was running out and it was starting to get very cramped. The pads of her fingers pressed some into the heel of her hand.

Michael, couldn’t bring himself to look up at what was taking place on her other hand. He also couldn’t stomach to look at the beautiful creature that was cruelly squelching the tiny peoples lives in her fist. When Michael heard random snapping and crunching, he knew it was their bones, and he just couldn’t handle it anymore.

“Wait!” he shouted. “Stop.”

Surprisingly, Naomi stopped in her tracks and looked him square in the eye. “Yes?” she asked.

“Please don’t, I- I made a mistake. You should believe them, please,” he said confidently. “I will take responsibility for their actions.”

“Well, you’re a little late, don’t you think, Michael?” Naomi brought him closer to her fist so he could see, firsthand, the squirming legs and arms of the unfortunate ones trapped within. 

“Just, just stop and let the ones who are still okay live. I think that was punishment enough,” Michael said, still not making eye contact.

Naomi’s fingers peeled back like the pedals of a flower, revealing the mangled and somewhat bloody bodies of the people in her hand. Some were near death, and some had many broken bones and limbs, but surprisingly, none were dead yet. Michael had stopped her just in time. 

“Hmm, seems like it’s your guys’ lucky day,” Naomi said a little miffed. She bent down and gently dumped them out of her hand and onto the floor. “Okay guys you’re free to go. But you should probably go to the hospital,” she said, giggling at her little joke. “But go to the in-house hospital, don’t go outside the company of course. I don’t want people thinking I mistreat my employees!”

She rose back up to her full height and brought her palm up to her waiting face so she could more clearly examine Michael. 

“What was that about?” she asked the tiny man in her hand. 

Meanwhile, down below, Naomi quickly but quietly popped her barefoot out of her shoe and set in down on the badly injured people, suffocating them under the soft flesh of her bare sole. They didn’t have time to scream or even realize what was going on before becoming trapped under Naomi’s giant foot. Her bare foot was also a lot quieter than the loud crunching that would have been produced under the hard sole of her shoe.

“Did you just feel bad for them?” she asked him. He was sniffling and crying, unable to answer her, but he shook his head fervently. “Yeah, I know you did,” she said as she applied some pressure to the tiny people under her foot. She even felt some soft crunching. “Well, they’re all going to be taken care of, soon.”

Naomi pinched Michael between her thumb and finger and dangled him in front of her face. She lightly breathed on him as the tingling sensation under her foot swelled with the tiny people fighting for their very lives.

“But Michael, I’m afraid this isn’t going to work out,” she said snidely. “I was hoping you could be a nice addition to my staff, maybe even be an assistant to my overworked Director down there. But I need someone who is confident in his decisions and doesn’t put his personal feelings first. I can’t have you putting ‘feeling sorry’ for people above me or my company. Me and my company must always come first.”

“I can do that! I swear!” he screamed.

“Michael!” she laughed. “You just proved you can’t do that! I’m sorry, but first the dissenting and now this. I just can’t.” Naomi lifted him above her face as she tilted her head back.  

William watched the turn of events. He didn’t think anything Naomi did could faze him anymore, but he genuinely felt really bad for Michael. He looked away, but his sight was instead drawn to her beautiful but colossally oversized barefoot that was squishing down on the people she just lied to Michael about saving. They were suffocating and simultaneously being crushed at the same time.

However, Michael was being dangled above Naomi’s open mouth, he was screaming but it fell on deaf ears. Naomi pulled her lips back, revealing her large white teeth, glistening with saliva. Michael couldn’t take his eyes off the black pit of her throat and twisting pink tongue.

“Oh Michael, what could have been?” Naomi said mockingly. “Don’t worry, I’ll chew first!” she said as if that would be reassuring to the young man in her grasp.

She let go and Michael landed with a splash on her tongue. She rolled him around a few times, drenching him in her saliva. He coughed and gasped for air as he choked on it. Naomi closed her mouth and lips, sealing him in darkness. Michael couldn’t see it, but her lips formed an evil smile. Feeling a slight tickle under her foot, she remembered the people she was in the middle of crushing. She laughed slightly and pressed hard, causing a bunch of pops and cracks from under her foot. William saw people squish up between her toes as blood pooled out from underneath her sole.

“Hmmpft…” William heard Naomi gag from above. He looked up and saw her swallow hard as a lump traveled down her throat.

“Oh, my goodness! He tickled me!” she said to no one in particular. “I didn’t even get a chance to chew him! Oh well…,” she sighed. “Well, have fun in my stomach, I guess. Poor little guy, I was trying to do him a favor!”

Naomi sighed and looked back down at the floor of the warehouse. Crushed bodies were everywhere. William and his family were still there but huddled in a corner, safe and sound. Good, she thought, she had lost focus on them when it came to the dissenters, Michael, and the others under her foot. 

The ones under her foot! She suddenly remembered the half-squished people under her bare sole. Looking down she saw the blood spreading out from underneath as well as the half alive people squished up between her toes.

“Oh my gosh, I almost forgot about you guys!” she laughed.

She raised her foot off the ground, the blood and strings of guts were stuck to her sole. Then she slammed it back down, obliterating anybody that was still alive and breathing. Once again, blood squirted everywhere, soaking various members of the Harrington family. Naomi didn’t notice or care. Her eyes were focused on the ones between her toes. She slowly wiggled her toes, grinding them together, smearing everyone to paste.

“Fucking rebels,” she sighed.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review or shoot me an email if you liked it!