- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[08/26/19]

 

Contains mostly set-up for the next chapter.

What Lies in the Dark

"...think of us as espers, witches, goddesses or monsters..."
-Tess



The music was pounding loudly, even through the wall of the somewhat cramped bathroom in the club that three people were trying to occupy at the same time, but Randall preferred it that way.  He had just fully recovered from getting his face beat to a bloody pulp a few months prior and came out to celebrate.  As if to reward him for his 'good' behavior and loyalty, the slightly chubby, broad man found himself sandwiched between two of the finest girls he had ever seen, a cute Asian with great proportions and a blonde Caucasian with tits and legs for days!  He had wondered on occasion during recovery if trying to mug that chick that night those few months ago was worth it, but at the time it was an order straight from the boss man himself so there was nothing to do about it.  Still, if the few scars and battle stories was able to get him two hotties like these girls, maybe getting beat down by a 7 foot black Adonis wasn't so bad.

'Night Life' was one of the more respectable clubs that served as a front to launder money and move drugs for Randall's boss, Ioseph Hapkomah, so he knew there were very few cameras for when he wanted to get really wild with the girls.  And as a bonus, because of the club's reputation of being more or less 'clean', these girls were likely clean too!

"Oh, he's a pretty big boy, eh Tess?"  The black haired Asian girl said to her friend behind Randall.  "Think they'll be enough for us to share?"  She was currently unclasping his belt to drop his pants, a seductive smirk on her mouth and flirtatious mischief in her eyes.

"I think there will be plenty for the two of us, don't you think so Randy?"  The buxom blonde replied, whispering into his with a giggle.

"I ne'er leave a good hole wantin'."  The cherry blonde enforcer assured confidently as the Asian girl managed to undo his belt and yank his pants and underwear to the floor.  Immediately the woman stepped in close to him and trapped his erect cock between her soft thighs while reaching behind him and firmly grabbing his ass.  "Hey, there ain't no rush gurl.  Dandy Randy's got wat all the ladies wan-huh?"  He began to say before something hard and thick was unceremoniously shoved between his legs and poked at his scrotum from behind.  "What the fuck?!"

The blonde girl replied by shoving the foreing object even further, pushing his balls to the side as a thicker, and obviously longer, cock utterly dwarfed Randy's dick and embraced him closely.  Whispering sweetly in his ear, she asked "Before we have our fun, we'd like to ask you a few questions 'Dandy Randy', and if we catch you lying..."

***Yesterday***



Sitting in her usual booth, Enma checked the time impatiently and looked down at her mostly eaten meal in frustration.  Across the table from her was an empty seat, which a few months ago she would have welcomed, but ever since learning about the circumstances of Marcus' domestic violence case she had come to warm up the focused athlete.  He wasn't easy to tease, but he was actually fun to talk to.  However, for the first time since they started their little routine he was late.  Not just, 5 to 10 minutes late, he jogged to Not a Trace so that's to be expected, but more than a half hour had passed and he was nowhere to be seen.

"He seemed fine this morning, so I doubt he's sick."  She thought, sipping at her coffee as she looked out the window.  It was getting dark and it would be dangerous to be out jogging soon.  Sipping back the last bit of her coffee, the raven haired Asian was about to go pay for her meal and go home for the night when Tess came out from the back with a frantic expression.

The blonde rushed over to Enma's table and grabbed her by the arm.  "I'll cover it for you later but I need a ride to Central Hospital right now."  She said urgently, her voice trembling slightly as she pulled the dark haired girl's arm.

"Whoa Tess, what's wrong?"  Enma asked, confused but still letting herself be led out of the diner.  "One of your experiments go wrong?"

"No, worse.  Much worse."  Tess replied, her eyes were tearing up and her hands were shaking, she was so upset.  "It's Marcus.  I don't have all the details yet, but he's in critical condition!"

"What!?"  Now with an idea of what was going on, Enma didn't need to be dragged along and unlocked her car.  "What happened to him?"

"I don't know, he was late showing up and I got worried so I called his cell."  Tess began to explain as they both got in Enma's car and drove off towards the city.  "A nurse at Central picked up but wouldn't tell me anything since I'm not his family or anything, so I hacked into the hospital.  A bit before noon he was brought in by ambulance beaten and shot!"  As she continued her nerves were starting to catch up to her more and more.  "The gunshots were only life-threatening because of blood loss, but the beating was more severe.  They were able to stabilize him, but..."

Enma listened quietly as she drove, though her driving was getting more and more aggressive the more she learned.  She had to consciously ease up on her driving so's not to get a ticket.  "Marcus is a big boy Tess.  He's not gonna go down without a fight."  She assured her friend.

"I know... it's just, I saw some of his x-rays and... it was bad."  The blonde replied, taking deep breaths to calm herself down.

"No, I didn't mean like that."  Enma clarified with a cold calm to her voice.  "Central is the best hospital in town and Marcus basically has the body of a Demi-God.  No, I meant whoever did this must also be hurting and likely in need of medical services."  She explained tightening her grip on the steering wheel.

In her panic to go see Marcus, Tess had forgotten to look into the matter anymore than confirm his well-being.  Enma had been given all the news on the towering fighter to know he'll pull through, so now her thoughts turned to his assailant/assailants.  "Right."  She said, wiping the tears from her eyes and pulling her tablet from her purse.



It was well past visiting hours, not that the currently unconscious Marcus could consent to any if the police would even allow any at all.  Law enforcement was treating this as an attempted murder, since he was attacked in an abandoned train yard outside the city, and had two uniformed officers standing guard outside is door and a few others in plain clothes monitoring the surroundings.  However, being able to shrink and grow at will, normal limitations and challenges were unable to impede the two women who stood over Marcus' slumbering form.

"The two outside are in Ioseph's pocket, aren't they."  Enma whispered to Tess.

"Yeah, protecting his investment."  Tess replied.

"Chances that he was the one that ordered this?"  Enma asked, motioning to Marcus.

"With what little I have to go on right now I'd say 50-60%."  She answered.  "And it's not like Marcus could afford a private room himself."

"So then, how do you want to handle this?"  The dark haired woman asked.

"Complete and utter annihilation."  Tess replied without a trace of hesitation.  "But I want to make him hurt first.  Give me some time to get all the necessary preparations in order."  She added, gently caressing Marcus' bruised cheek and turning to leave.  Just as she was about to take Enma's hand though, she noticed a somewhat thick envelope on the table next to his bed  addressed from civil court.  "Hasn't he been through enough already?"  She thought as they took their leave.

***Present***



It didn't take Tess too long to figure out exactly who was involved with Marcus' hospitalization, with 'Randy' being stupid enough to brag to them about how he 'got back at the guy who gave him his scars'.  They both figured he'd be the best place to start in confirming the list of names she had compiled but neither her nor Enma thought he'd so blatantly confess.  Now they had him right where they wanted him.

"Do you fuckin' sluts know who yer messin' with?"  Randall cursed trying to break their hold and escape but somehow they were just too strong.

"Oh sweetie, we know exactly who you are, Dandian Randall Stephen, though you prefer to go by Randall or 'Dandy Randy'."  Tess answered, grabbing his wrists and pulling them down by his sides.  "33 year old male, though you pass for Caucasian your mother, Tatiana age 57, is Latino.  She married your father, Alexander Stephen age 60, 5 years after moving to American on a student visa and gave birth to you, the first of 6 children.  You had a normal enough upbringing, but got involved with gangs in your late teens and eventually entered the employ of Ioseph Hapkomah.  Police have a file a mile long on you, though it's mostly just pretty crimes.  Did I get that all about right or should I exposit some more for you, Dandy Randy?"

As the blonde behind him told him just how much they knew about them, Randall began to panic and struggle harder for freedom but found that his arms were now restrained at his sides somehow and it felt like the dick between his legs was still growing.  "O-Okay, okay!  I'll talk, I swear, just lemme go and I'll sing for you like ma Mamma's canary."

"Parrot, actually."  Enma corrected.  "Estevao.  I think little Kelsey is a bad influence on him, never thought I'd hear Taylor Swift coming out of a bird's mouth."

This revelation caused Randall's face to go pale white.  Not only had these two researched him, they visited his family.  "Y-You two... I swear if you did anything to my-"

"They're safe, for now."  The black haired girl assured, though there was something about the way she said it that made the comment not allay the petty thug's worries.  "And depending on how you answer our questions you may get to see them again.  Remember, no lying."

"Yeah, yeah, sure!  Whatever you sa-AHHHH!"  He began to agree, hostile intentions forgotten for the sake of his family, but let out a howl of pain as the thick rod of meat slid out from between his legs and painfully pried open his untrained asshole!  "Oh god!  What the fuck is wrong wit you?  I said I'd cooperate, so take it out!  Take it out!"  He begged, turning his head to look back and trying to use his arms to push the... woman?... man?... whatever's hips behind him away, but they just wouldn't budge.  Looking down though, Randall figured out why.  His arms were now fused to his sides!  "And what did you do to my body!?"

"Hush now dear, we'll be with you in a moment."  Tess said, looking to her accomplice.  "A little tighter if you would, let him know it'll hurt."

"Yes Ma'am."  Enma replied, and Randall felt the probing dick expand even more!

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!  Stop it, stop it please!"  Again he begged.  Randall didn't know what was going on, but he didn't want anymore of the foreign object to stretch him virgin rear.  "It hurts, yer gonna tear me apart!"

"What a big baby, isn't he En?"  Tess teased reaching down and rubbing his legs.

"I know I didn't cry like a bitch my first time you shoved that behemoth up my ass."  Enma agreed, putting her hands on his shoulders.  "And since I don't see anything bulging out from this side you must not even be halfway in yet."

"Just the tip right now."  The blonde admitted, lifting Randall off the ground!  "Now then, Randy, care to tell us what you did yesterday?  Specifically at the abandoned train yard outside of town?"

"W-What!?  Is that what this is all about?!  That prick Marcus put you up to this?"  Randy asked.

Tess frowned and puffed out her cheeks at the insult directed at the wounded athlete and shoved a bit more of her dick inside of him.  "A 'prick' is he?  You beat him half-to-death and you think he's a prick?  How about I let you feel more of mine?  Enma, 2 more inches please."

"Oh wow, you're not playing around this time, are you?"  Enma commented, and once again Randall felt Tess' dick grow inside of him.

The pain was unbearable and Randall was sure he was stretched to his limits by now.  If they made the shaft in his ass any bigger he'd definitely need medical attention.  "I'm... I'm sorry, I'm sorry!  No bigger, please!  I'm about to split!"  He cried.

"I think you mean 'no smaller' little man."  Enma teased, standing up straight to demonstrate her point.

Because the changes had been subtle before, Randall didn't notice that rather than them making the dick in his ass bigger, they were instead somehow making him smaller!  "Wh-What are you two!?"

"If you want to think of us as espers, witches, goddesses or monsters, we'll leave that up to you."  Tess explained, and when Randall looked down to his legs he saw she kneading his legs like clay up into his body!  "Enma can shrink things, I can reshape things.  Now answer my question before I rearrange you guts to make it possible for my dick to come out your mouth!  Yesterday, who told you to hurt Marcus like that and who did you take with you!?"

"If... If I told you that, my family..."  Randall said, not wanting harm to befall his loved ones.

Sighing in annoyance, Enma pulled up her skirt and detached an accessory from her panties.  "Jeeze, have to play this card already?  Okay, fine.  You mean this family?"  She asked, enlarging the underwear ornament until it was big enough to register to Randall as a cage with 7 prisoners inside!  "Alexander, Tatiana, Colbin, Helen, Victor, Wanda and Kelsey all present and accounted for."  She named off the people in the cage merrily.

"Now answer the question."  Tess ordered, with a disturbing lack of playfulness, at least to Randall.

"It was the Boss!  I-Io-Ioseph!  He told me ta take some guys and mess him up, but leave him alive."  Randall frantically admitted as his family fearfully hung onto the bars of their cell in fear.  "I brought Big Kim, Jules, Franko and Two-Thumbs with me.  Franko shot the guy when things started getting a little dicey.  I swear, that's the long and short of it.  Yeah, I hit the guy a bit, mainly in the face as pay-back, but Jules was the one that took a fucking lead pipe to his hands!"

"And do you know why Ioseph wanted you to attack Marcus?"  Tess asked, fully merging Randall's arms into his now cylindrical body leaving Randall little more than a tube with a head and penis sticking out of it.

"I ain't one to question the Boss' orders.  Ioseph says jump, you ask 'how high?' when yer off the ground 'les you wanna be under it."  The man answered.  "Please, I doubt someone like me knows any more of what either you two wants to know.  Just let me and my family go."

"Oh, but Randy.  Poor little, Dandy Randy, we didn't just come to you to verify some information."  Enma admitted with a sadistic smile.  "Though the other four will be seeing us once we're through with you, there's still another matter we want your help settling."  Enlarging the cage a bit more, but leaving its occupants just as small as they were, she then reached in and pulled out the eldest looking man of the group and closed the door behind him.

"Dad!  Wh-What are you gonna do with him!?"  Randall asked, though he wasn't sure he'd like the answer.

"Give you a chance to save him, obviously."  The raven haired Asian replied with a smile, grabbing Randall's semi-erect dick.  "How's it look Alex?  Your son's dick is so big compared to you, isn't it?"  She teased, dropping the older man onto the head of his son's dick and giggled.

"It must seem so monstrously huge to him."  Tess agreed, poking the back of the tiny man causing him to stumble forward and get his foot stuck into the slit in front of him.

"Hey!  No!  No, stop it!"  Randall begged, not liking where things were leading.  "Dad... no, my whole family's got nothin' to do with this.  Let them go!"

"Oh, but they do have something to do with this, Randall."  Tess retorted coldly, pushing down on the head of Alexander until he began sinking into the massive (to him) dick.  "Your family is important to you, right?"

"Y-Yes!  Yes, so please stop!"  The cherry blonde pleaded, feeling more and more of his father sink into his dick.  "I'll do anything!  I swear, just not my family!"

"Well Marcus loved fighting."  Tess replied, ignoring Randall's pleas.  "And you took that from him."

"I was jus-!"  Trying to justify his action, Randall tried to absolve himself of any responsibility for his actions but with a pass of the blonde's finger over his mouth it was sealed shut.

"I hold you responsible, now suffer your punishment."  There was a tangible hatred behind her words as Tess slammed Randall's body down the length of her shaft, distending his stomach long before reaching her base.  The tiny man's muffled screams were barely audible over the sound of the club's music, but it was more than enough to bring a smile to Tess's face.  "You're up, do your worst."

"Finally!"  Enma exclaimed with very apparent glee.  Unlike Tess, who was letting all her anger and hatred known, Enma was happy to punish anyone for any reason.  "I'm gonna suck that tiny prick of yours Randall.  I know, biggest honor of what's likely the last bit of your life.  Anyway, if you blow your load while I'm sucking, Daddy-dearest stuck in your dick will be joining the rest of your spunk down in my stomach, and trust me when I say this baby has had plenty of practice churning tiny people into belly batter.  If you don't want that to happen though..."

"Hold out longer than me."  Tess stated, finishing Enma's explanation and flexed the base of her cock to jerk it around.  "If I fill your guts before you fill Enma's, you'll have won your Dad's freedom."

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282