- Text Size +

Frank came to as his body hit the metal surface. His eyes opened with a start and he managed to get to his knees before another body hit him. His chest in the metal again as the second body bounced off his back. Ignoring the pain, he pulled his body forward, away from where he had landed. After a few seconds of frantic scrambling, he turned to see the pile of humans in a mess behind him. Feeling sick to his stomach, Frank closed his eyes, trying to make the bad dream stop, but the people were still there when he opened them again. They were crawling away from each other and groaning, but surprisingly, no one seemed to be hurt. 

 

his head was pounding, but he couldn’t remember where he was, and that frightened him. After a few more blinks he looked beyond the mound of people and saw that  the metal platform he was on ended abruptly. Beyond the chasm was what looked very much like a plastic tub, and as he stared, it rose and tilted. He followed the outline of the tub to the terrifying set of fingers that held it, and then beyond. Frank was on his backside and began retreating in a panic as his eyes rose up the body of the enormous figure looming over them all. The vast sail of white looked very much like a lab coat, but was far too big. Parted in the middle with a line of black cotton showing beneath, he kept looking further up until his eyes finally reached the face of a grotesquely large being. His first instinct was to run. Rolling onto his hands and knees, he pushed himself up and started to run, run along the metal platform away from the giantess. Apparently, he wasn’t the only one thinking about escape, and he found himself being passed by fitter individuals as they sprinted away from the imminent danger.

 

“Stop running!” boomed a terrifying voice from above, but they kept running, “Oh, for Pete’s sake.”

 

Frank glanced back in time to see the giantess raise what looked like a remote and press a button. Instantly the nausea he had felt became ten times worse. He kept running, but with a sickening feeling he could see his progress slowing. His body seemed to be getting closer to the metal surface and further from the other people. After a few strides he realised that he was getting smaller. He stopped dead in his tracks and turned  back towards the giantess in the lab coat. She was soaring higher into the air as he shrank, still pressing  the button  on her remote. Other people stopped running as they all continued to shrink, making less and less progress away from their captor each second. When  the last person stopped, defeated, the giantess released the button, and everyone stopped shrinking. 

 

Frank wasn’t very good with sizes, but he knew that he couldn’t have been more than a few millimetres tall and he suddenly felt very vulnerable. He only then realised that he was naked. His arms subconsciously covered his genitals, but his eyes shot around, trying to catch sight of the few women around the platform.

 

“Now, I’m not going to hurt you, you signed up for this,” the giantess boomed, drawing everyone’s attention, “I'm going to grow you back a little so you can all come back towards me. Anyone who tired to run get made very small. Clear?”

 

She was so sure of her power that she didn’t wait for an answer. At the push of another button, Frank felt the nausea wash over him again and he began to grow. Once he was about an inch tall, the growing stopped, and he took  his cue to walk towards the beast that commanded them. Despite the coat, Frank could make out thick figure of her legs and the width of her body. The scientist was a large woman in her mid-40s, with greying brown hair and  a rosy face. As the crowd of forty or so tiny people gathered around her, she began her well rehearsed speech.

 

“Alright, welcome to The Service Industry, the first tailored sensual fantasy provider on the East Coast, which you have all been hired by. You’ll recall details about the initiation procedure you just underwent from the forms you signed, but I’m guessing most of you don’t,” she said, making more than one shrunken person curse.

 

“It doesn’t matter,” she continued, “All you need to know is that you are now far better suited to this job than you were before. Our patented spacial modulation technology lets us control your size, and consistency with the use of a remote control tablet, like the one I’m using today. Additionally, as you probably noticed from your ride in the box, your bodies are a lot more resistant to trauma. Your jobs are, as advertised, to provide a service, to customers who will rent you.”

 

There was a din of resistance among the gathered people, but it was quelled with the press of a button and they all started to shrink again. One of the men continued to yell, a lone voice in the deafening silence.

 

“Keep shrinking me! It’ll just make it easier for me to escape,” he yelled.

 

“Oh I do love Q&A,” the giantess sighed, “Now this is a great learning opportunity for you all.”

 

The shrinking stopped and she reached over for the man. 

 

“While you are more resistant to trauma, remember, this remote can control your consistency, and how durable you are,” she said, pinching the man between her fingers. She placed her remote in her pocket and reached beneath the metal surface for another. She checked a number on it and pressed a button on it, growing the man in her hand alone to about 1 inch in height. She then raised him above the table and released him. The people below rushed out of the way as his body hit the metal with a crunch. He screamed and the people around him were stunned into silence. As they watched, the bones in his shattered legs contorted and twisted back into place. The giantess continued, ignoring his screams.

 

“While you can be made completely durable, you can be returned to a more painful state of survival, where you will heal, but still feel pain and still break temporarily or permanently. On the other end of that spectrum is being completely vulnerable, like a smaller human, or an insect,” she continued, “Now, without any more questions, I’ll continue. Each of you will be made available for hire on our website and will not have any choice about your patrons. Rest assured, you will be compensated for your work, with 20% of your earning going tax-free into your pockets. Additionally, each of you will get one day off every 2 weeks, and will be given free rein to roam outside at normal size. Just make sure you come back at the end of the day to avoid any unwanted consequences.”

 

“Now, that covers the technical part of my explanation, I will leave you in Candy’s capable err … hands, for a practical crash course on how to best do your job.”

 

With that, the giantess turned and left the room, leaving the tiny people alone as far as they knew. A few stood beside the man whose legs had been shattered. They had re-formed but he still wasn’t standing. Frank could hear talk of paralysis from the little group, but he wasn’t too interested. 

 

Suddenly, a door opened and every head snapped to the side as another figure stepped inside. The giantess was shorter than the scientist had been, but still huge to the tiny people on the table. She sauntered in with a smile on her face. She was hot, but not what you’d call pretty. A mid-30s blonde with a once-skinny body, now filled out from a lack of work. She still had well above average breasts, but the once forbidden allure of a buxom young girl was replaced with the cloud of connotation of a cheap hooker. Candy stopped just short of the table, her bare thighs out of reach of the little people she was about to teach. The button of her denim short-shorts she was already undone, and her bare, flat abdomen rose like a clean shaven wall up to her triple F bra. Her bosom hung over the table like a balcony, shielding  the people closest to her from her sight. She placed her hands on her hips and tossed her hair back as all eyes in the room gazed at her in awe and lust. 

 

“I hope you guys are ready for the best job of your lives,” she said with undue enthusiasm, “Now, I’m sure Eileen explained what you’re gonna be doing, but I’m here to give you a few pointers.”

 

“For instance,” Candy said, scanning the table until she found a suitable specimen. She chose one and deftly plucked him into the air. The same man who had had his legs broken. 

 

“You’ve already seen what can happen if you piss your client off,” she said, waving the man around violently for all to see, “And let’s face it guys, I don’t think any of you know how to really please a woman, least of all when you’re the size of her clit.”

 

With the man held carelessly in one hand, Candy hooked her other thumb under the waistband of her jeans, and pushed them down. The pale blue piece slipped down her legs to reveal a clean shaven pussy, looming over the table and its inhabitants. Frank was awestruck by the shear size of the chasm, exerting a strange gravity that willed him closer.

 

“So, my advice, is to just let them do all the work to start with,” Candy said. Still looking down at the people gathered before her, she lowered the man towards her sex, his useless legs firmly fixed in her grip, and his upper body flailing to escape. As everyone of the shrunken  people watched, Candy proceeded to push the man towards her. HIs outstretched hands touched her vaginal lips first, desperately trying to prevent his moving closer. Frank could see the exertion he was making, but ultimately it made no difference. The titanic woman overpowered him with ease and with a smooth motion, smothered his face into her pussy.

 

“Now, a good idea is to start licking as soon as you can, even though you’re small, trust me, we can feel it,” Candy said, not really caring if the man complied or not as her hand started to rub him along her pussy, “And we can help you if you’re struggling.”

 

A tiny gasp erupted as the giant hand shot up and  swiftly stuck the man inside Candy’s mouth. HIs whines and shouts of protest were silenced as the giantess’s lips sealed him in and sucked on his body, ruthlessly enveloping him in her saliva. The man’s energy was sapping and in his panic, his flailing body sucked up her gooey spit, filling his mouth and nose. He coughed up an infinitesimal drop of spit as Candy pulled him out and returned him to his workstation, once more pressing his face into her vagina.

 

“And that’s the gist of it guys, just do whatever they ask you to do,” Candy said, now rhythmically rubbing the man’s face around and around her clit, “And don’t panic if they … stick you in, you should be able to breathe fine between thrusts.”

 

The giantess’s other hand parted her lips and ignoring the little man’s scream, she shoved his head and shoulders inside of her with a wet slush. The tiny people on the table watched in horror as his little body, fighting and contorting in her hand, was pushed in and out and in and out, to no visible pleasure from the goddess. It was merely a means of showing them what they were destined for. This horrific show continued for a few more seconds before Candy withdrew the panting, shivering man and held him for all to see. 

 

“Okay, now, you guys are on the sale list for today because it’s your first day, so someone will be around to get you when you get rented,” Candy said by means of a goodbye, “I've got a client now, but I’ll hang to you little guy, I think my john will like you.”

 

The tiny man gave a pathetic protest, but the giantess had already decided. She pulled up her pants and walked out, swinging him beside her carelessly as she went.