- Text Size +

Ann was moaning silently when Ashley would push along her shoulders. She could feel the tension melt away. There were other tensions Ann needed relieved as well. She was searching for a particular companion to suit her needs. She had a striking confidence meeting Ashley, knowing she would be the one to fulfill her needs. She was ready to grow and unleash herself onto this poor girl. 15 minutes had gone by and Ashey hadn’t noticed Ann slowly growing. Ann wouldn’t let herself grow too much, but enough to have fun for the night. Ann was getting hot with her excitement, it was happening sooner than she expected. Ann was becoming wet as she focused on growing faster, moaning a little louder as Ashley stroked her muscles. Ashley could tell something was off about Ann. She was staring intently at Ann’s chest, waiting to confirm her curiosity. She saw Ann’s chest rise little by little and enlarge before her. The towel was inching off and shrinking beneath the large woman’s skin. The table was looking smaller and smaller, creaking small noises as Ann was fidgeting.

  “Are you alright? Are you uncomfortable?” Ashley hesitate asking.“Yes… please continue.” Ann said in a sultry whisper. Ann’s hand gripped at the table, clenching tightly as a wave of pleasure was coming over her. She had had enough, she sat up quickly and faced Ashley. Ashley was taken aback and was at eye level with Ann’s breasts. Ashley felt the rush of blood in her face and groins. She was frozen, waiting to see what Ann would do.


“I want you to help me with something. And now.” Ann stood up and was likely around 8 feet now. She towered over Ashley, making her movements slow and sexual. Ashley stepped away, hitting the back of the room. She clung to the wall staring up at Ann and could feel herself becoming wet.Ann was growing faster now, hitting 9 feet and then 10 feet.  Ann dropped on her knees and hands and crawled toward Ashley, coming to her and licking her face. She hummed throatily and caressed Ashley’s chest. Ashley wanted to collapse into the ecstasy she was feeling but she stood her ground and undressed herself revealing her body in front of Ann. Ashley ran her hands down Ann’s neck and down her chest to feeling the ever growing breasts in front of her. Supple and soft the pulse of sexual desire was thrusting at her. They pinned her against the wall and Ann held Ashley down forcefully to have her way with her. Ann grabbed the young woman forcefully to the ground, preparing to ride her like a large play thing. Ashley wasn’t ready and braced her arms out to catch Ann falling on her, that attempt was faulty. Ann took her arms with one hand and pinned them above her head, mounting her like a prisoner and grinding on her small body. Ann was reaching the 12 foot mark and no sign of stopping. The room was becoming too small and Ann continued growing but she didn’t care. She wanted her orgasm. She was grinding harder on Ashley, using the length of her body to thrust pressure on her clit, rubbing it forcefully into Ashley’s face and pelvis in smooth motions. She was desperate now, she grabbed one of Ashley’s arms and pushed inside herself, moaning loudly as it entered her. Ashley took control of her arm at this point and wanted to please her mistress. She was shoulder deep and violently punching inside of Ann, cupping her arm and hitting her G-spot over and over. Ann was moaning so loudly Ashley’s ears were ringing and yet she wanted more. She sucked her clit viciously while penetrating Ann, biting and tearing at her lips and swollen clit. Ann was nearly there. Almost there. She rubbed her nipples violently as well, in sync with Ashley’s thrusting. She let out a long high pitched satisfying moan and caught her breath while laughing. Ann was 15 feet now, leaving no room for Ashley in the room. Ashley stepped onto Ann and laid herself along her stomach and chest, panting at the pleasure they both conceived with one another. 
“I’d like to see you again next week, if you have an opening.” Ann smirked, stroking Ashley and lavishing in the moment together. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Not sure if i want to write anymore with this, or leave it. Any reviews or thoughts would be helpful, thanks for reading.