- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My expriment into the world of Transformation moves on with a second chapter! This time around, we see exactly how Amy likes to lure her prey to add to her collection.

As Amy continued to walk into the bathroom with Robin, I could feel her toes scrunch slightly in excitement. Is this what the others felt right before she struck? The sweat from the sole that just sat on my body began to increase in production. Even the sock separating the bare skin from my ‘body’ seemed like it was failing to do its job. It began to feel slick inside me from the gallons of sweat Amy’s feet produced. That was, until the two women stopped in a stall to start making out. It amazed me how good this monster was at convincing people to come with her. If I had one still, my jaw would drop as I saw clothes fall down to the floor. From shirts, blouses and then to more concealed garments of clothing fell to the ground. And soon, I was kicked off and thrown into a corner along with Robin’s shoes. I tried my best to still scream out to her to leave the situation but I couldn’t. All I could do was watch Amy and her make out as if they were lovers for decades. I could see both of them contort their bodies to please the other and it seemed like Robin was the one doing it the most. 

 

After some time had passed, it seemed like Robin was beginning to get tired. I then saw something that was very familiar, in  fact it was just like the day I was brought down to serve Amy’s feet as her boot. She waved her hand in front of Robin’s adorable face and she did nothing but start to pass out onto the ground, her face literally inches from me. I knew from her perspective, she was just looking at a normal pair of cowgirl boots but if she only knew this torment was her fate. She then looked at me, almost as if she knew I was a human being, and licked her lips as she finally passed out on the ground. 

 

A bright flash of light filled the bathroom, blinding me as I closed my eyes. When I opened them, I no longer saw Robin as a person but as new pair of leather moccasins with fur on the inside. I then saw Amy, now barefoot walk over to Robin’s new shoe form. Each step she took, her soles would pop on the tile, showing exactly how sweaty they were since their time escaping my body was. Her toes would fly up every step, letting me and Robin the underside of her toes. My heart raced as Amy’s foot got closer to the both of us. Was she willing to throw me out and use Robin from now on? Not that I liked being Amy’s boot, it was just... who would find me and think I was a normal boot? And it didn’t help when Amy put on the new pair of shoes. She let out a sigh of relief as I could see her toes wiggling around even when they were inside of Robin’s new body. She couldn’t keep her excitement inside for too much longer as she started to walk around the clean bathroom in Robin’s new form.

 

She then spoke to Robin as she walked. “Oh Robin, you foolish girl. Only the greatest of women, the greatest of men can really avoid becoming part of my collection.” She then walked over to me, making Robin and I look at one another, she still not knowing if I was just like her. “You see my boots, little Robin? They are exactly like you. A person I picked up from seducing them a long, long time ago. I don’t even remember this pair of boots name. It doesn’t matter now for them or for you my dear Robin. Soon, I will forget your name. Everyone who has fallen for me has been added to my shoe collection.” Amy wiggled her toes, letting Robin feel what I felt when I was first brought to her feet. I could only imagine the confusion, the rage, the feeling of being stepped on over and over again that Robin must’ve been feeling at this very moment. The fur inside that girls new form most likely got in between Amy’s toes tickling her, and making her enjoy the torture of this young girl even more than she did with me. 

 

After a few more minutes of Amy enjoying the feel of her new shoes, she picked up Robin’s clothes as well as her shoes to drop them in her purse. And she almost forgot me sitting up right and it seemed like she wanted to be left there to maybe found by another girl to wear me but my secret desire to be left there in the women’s bathroom and away from Amy wasn’t meant to be. She looked at me and instantly grabbed hold of me. She carried me out of the restroom without much hassle or any for that matter. No one cared that this woman had just taken an employee of theirs into the bathroom only to come out with no only a new pair of shoes but also a purse full of new or rather used clothes. She then sat down at her table where her food was waiting for her to eat. She set purse full of clothes on the opposite side of the booth and put me, not on the ground but next to her. I look over and saw that she had her feet out of Robin’s moccasin body and letting them rest next to her purse. Across the underside of the table, I could see Amy’s wiggling toes, stretching and airing out from her time in both me and Robin. The toes were magical to watch. They were painted beautiful light pink. It was becoming apparent the longer I looked at them, the more I wanted, no. I craved having Amy step inside me and spreading those toes inside. And then, I heard a voice. Normally I would’ve just continued to do whatever I when I heard a voice around me. Except this time, this voice was Amy’s but she was directly talking to me.

 

“Hey, boots, I think your name is Sam or whatever. I couldn’t help but notice you were staring at my toes. Nice, aren’t they?” I tried to respond to Amy but I was still shocked that she was talking directly to me. “Got them done, but I don’t think I wore you when I did. It’d be foolish to take you, a pair of boots to get a pedi.” Amy chuckled as she took another bite of her food. “You’re finally starting to understand. Something that I’ve been waiting for another one of my shoes to want to be used. You want my toes to wiggle around inside you, my soles to sweat on you, you want all of it don’t you? Don’t try and lie to me either.” Amy said as she moved her right foot to be placed next to me. I could see the wrinkles that her toes caused. They were deep and seemed like they were welcoming me in. If I had them still, I would be licking my lips in anticipation. “Smell them if you want. Lots of sweat beads on them and  bet they must smell pretty great for my foot lover.” Amy’s words were so hypnotic and my heart raced as I tried my best to smell and taste her feet but to no avail. After all, I was just another cowgirl boot.

 

But then I began to think to myself. “This is what I wanted as my life. I wanted, no, I needed to serve Amy’s feet. Even though I hated being this piece of leather and fabric, how could I resist her putting her feet in me? I could scream and cry while she walked within me but what was the point? No matter how much I screamed, no one would help me. In all the time I’ve been as a boot, not one has looked down to save me. It was then I accepted my fate as her shoe, the best companion for her gentle and soft feet that I possibly could be.” And then, almost as if Amy had read my mind, she started to rub my ‘face’ with her toes. I could feel all five, sweaty digits go around the outside of my body just to toy and tease me. She knew what I wanted her to do, but I would have to wait till she wanted to use me again.

 

I then heard another waitress come over to her. She looked very confused, most likely from Robin’s disappearance. If only she looked over on the other side of the booth, she would she her lost co worker. Amy moved her foot away from me as she swallowed her last bit of food, sending it down to her stomach as she patted it as she talked to the newest waitress. If it goes like it did with Robin, Amy might walk out of this restaurant with three pairs of shoes if this new waitress was like Robin and just followed her into the bathroom.

 

“Hi, my name is Valeria, I guess your other server left. I don’t know where she went off to.” Valeria seemed like a sweet girl, her skin was like milk chocolate and she smiled, not knowing her possible fate of being one with Amy’s collection. “I’m sorry about that, I guess I will be your new server while we look for her.” I could tell, without even looking across the table and at my level, that Robin was crying for help to her coworker. No one, not even me could hear her shouts, pleas or other things she must’ve thought. If Amy had prevented Robin from being able to think or speak like me, then the moccasins I was looking at were just shoes. No thought to them, but I could never know. That was the most terrifying thing about being turned. No one would ever know that this shoe was a person.

 

“Yes, I went into the restroom for a few minutes and I come back to see my food yet, no waitress.” Amy then grabbed hold of Valeria’s hand softly, massaging it the longer she held on. “Hey, you seem a little worked up. Why don’t you relax and join me? I’m sure getting off your feet for a few minutes will make the rest of your day that much better.” Amy gestured as watched Valeria’s movements very carefully as she waited for Valeria’s response. She even made her deal even sweeter. “Come on, sit with me for just a few minutes and there’ll be a huge tip in it for you.” 

 

“Oh, I guess I can stay for a few minutes.” Valeria then moved the moccasins that was her poor co-worker, mere inches from her. “What are you having today? It smells delicious.”

 

“It is, well I don’t know but I love it.” Amy continued to eat whatever was on her plate, letting Valeria look down at her side to see Robin’s new form. I watched Valeria’s perfectly manicured hand pick her up and bring her out of my vision to be put on the table. Although I could hear her voice as Robin was brought up to be inspected by her co-worker. Or rather, now it would be former co-worker.

 

“These are really nice moccasins. They’re really cute, where did you get them?” Valeria asked as she moved her shoe to the side, bringing her leg up, letting me see what she was doing from underneath the table. She compared the sizes of her current work shoe and Robin’s moccasin form and surprising enough, they were the same size. Then, Robin was brought back to the booth seat where her other half was resting for her to return. “If I may, how much do you want them for?” Although had Valeria set the shoes down, I could still see her fingers begin to stroke the soft fur that was inside them. I knew she loved the feeling of the soft white fur on not only her fingers but I knew if Amy let her do it, her toes would enjoy the feeling as well. This must’ve been a waking nightmare for Robin as her co-worker played with her form and talked about wanting to purchase her.

 

“Oh, they are really nice aren’t they? Well what size are you? I’m guessing you’re the same size as me.” Amy then grabbed Robin’s form and began to inspect it even closer, making Valeria’s curiously spike tremendously. “If you want to have them, you can have them. I regret getting these when I did. I already have so many for my collection.” I saw Valeria reach for the shoe Amy had in her hand but unfortunately for her, Amy pulled it back and close to her chest. “You want them? Well I’m not going to give these to a girl whose feet don’t fit them. You know what I mean?” Amy then winked as she brought it under the table to my vision. “Take off those nasty work shoes of yours, let your feet relax for a bit.” 

 

I looked down below at the ground to see Valeria already had taken off her work shoes, wiggling her toes while they were still inside the sweat coated socks. She then brought her leg up to Amy’s waiting hand as she slid Robin’s form onto her feet and it was like a match made in heaven for Valeria as she continued to wiggle her toes while obviously making Robin feel extremely uncomfortable, as far as I could tell. Like I theorized before, maybe Amy let Robin off easy and just wiped her mind, made it seem as if she was a normal shoe, no human thought like I had. Or maybe Amy was that cruel and given all of the people she turned into shoes senticance like she did with me. Pretty soon I could begin to smell the scent that Valeria’s socks were giving off and unlike Amy, I had to take the whole stench.

 

“Wow, they’re really comfortable. And they fit like...like they were made for me. And you’re sure I can have them? Just like that? They must’ve cost you a small fortune with fur like this.” Valeria then stood up and started walking around the restaurant, skipping around and giving Robin the test drive of her life.

 

“Oh I don’t worry about the cost. I have so many shoes that I could practically give them away.” Amy then moved her feet close to my face, giving me something to distract me from the conversation going on. It soothed me as I felt the warmth of her feet touch the tip of my form. “Hey, why don’t you come over to my apartment soon and I’ll show you my collection of...shoes.” Amy teased Valeria with the promise of more shoes for her to wear. This was Amy’s way of getting Valeria to go with her. Another person to add to the collection.

 

“If you have more shoes like this, count me in. Just tell me when and I’ll be there.”

 

“Great. Here’s my address and my phone number. I’ll be free tomorrow if you want to stop by and see the shoes I have. Don’t worry. Lunch will be on me.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know if you all would want a third chapter to this story. I did leave an open ended ending in case there is a want for a continuation. Any way, if you enjoyed it, leave a review and tell me what you think!