- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys, I've finally got part 2 finished and I hope you enjoy it. Sorry if it feels repetative or stale, but for some reason, I've had a hard time writing for Momo, even though I was enjoying it. Anyways, remember to read part 1 first and I hope you enjoy.

 

     The class separated into their separate changing rooms and donned the U.A school gym uniform. Luckily the gym uniforms weren’t form-fitting, so that meant it wouldn’t constrict her or her tiny companion. The other girls were already informed that Midoriya was traveling in her cleavage on the way to class. Unexpectedly, they were fine with having their classmate around while they changed. She had pulled him out to change into her proper workout undergarments. His caretaker had accidentally flung her shirt on to him while she changed. Momo had asked once more whether or not he wanted to stay out of the way or wait in her locker until class was done. Again, she was surprised to hear that he wanted to stay with her. They both took a deep breath and prepared for gym class. 

     It was a pretty normal workout during class. Mineta had gone to the nurses’ office on account of him not checking if the eggs he had for breakfast were fully cooked. Like everyone else, Momo started to sweat as the class went on. It was fine with Midoriya, but he was getting thirsty because of the heat. He hoped that his giantess of a caretaker wouldn't notice as he drank from one of the beads of sweat that trickled down around him. Much to his surprise, it tasted like peaches, her namesake. Everything was going alright until it was time to start running. Because of the amount of sweat had dripped down, it had inadvertently lubed Midoriya enough to slip out of his restraints. With each step she took, he was being bouned towards the front of her breasts. He had to admit that this turned him on a little. He could feel himself getting erect the closer he got to her nipples. Momo could feel him shift with each step she took, but there was nothing she could do without exposing the both of them.

     Midoriya had slipped into the right cup of her bra and kept slipping closer to her nipple. It was somewhat dark for him as he tried to grasp for anything that he could get a hold of. He reached out and grabbed the first thing that he could and wrapped himself about it. That had just happened to be Momo’s nipple. When he did that, Momo had let out a yelp and a low moan. She still had 2 more laps to do until she could finish, so she would have to endure the feeling of Midoriya holding onto her nipple for a few more minutes. She sped up her pace to finish quickly, but that meant that Midoriya had to hold on tighter. The feeling didn’t hurt her at all, it was more of a very gentle pinch to her, but the way it felt had kept stimulating her nipple, making it grow larger. By the time she finished, she was flush with embarrassment and reasonably turned on.

     Todoroki had noticed the changed appearance of his classmate, which he found strange. She usually never looked flushed during the workouts in phys ed before. He decided to ask her what was troubling her. Momo felt like she was in a personal hell. Her intentions were good enough with trying to keep Midoriya close to her so he wouldn't freeze in her bag, but it had backfired completely. She was wishing that he had agreed to just staying in her room today. She didn't expect him to slip out of the bindings that she made for him. Still, it wasn't his fault that he had grabbed onto her nipple while she was running. Momo was bending forward taking deep breaths when Todoroki walked up behind her and said, "Yaoyorozu are you doing alright? Is anything the matter?" He hadn't meant to startle her but when he spoke but she had straightened up and yelped.

     She turned around and started stuttering, trying to cover up what was going on with her. "Ah! Ah oh, Todoroki, hi, I uh um, I'm alright. I'm just… just uh caught a little bug is all. I thought it was almost gone but I guess I just need to rest for the rest of the period." His face remained his usual expressionless tone as he said ok. Momo thought to herself, "As smart as he is, he seems oblivious to what's wrong with people". She walked over to the sidelines and sat down. Making sure to wait until no one was looking at her, she opened up the collar of her shirt and whispered into her shirt.

      "Midoriya can you hear me? Are you alright?" Still unknowingly holding onto her nipple, he manages to reply, "Uh yeah I'm alright Yaoyorozu, just where did I end up?" She gulped and spoke" Midoriya you're grabbing onto my nipple", she said with a slightly higher pitch in her voice, "could you please let go?" Upon hearing that he was holding onto her nipple, he promptly freaked out and started to scramble around. This caused her to let out another yelp and squeeze her breasts together to keep him from moving. “Calm down Midoriya!” she whispers, “Just make your way through to my cleavage while I keep my breasts separated.” After feeling him calm down, she pulled her breasts away from each other to let the shrunken boy back to her cleavage.

     Both of them sat together in silence, neither wanting to say anything about what just happened. They could have, but with them being out in class, it makes things more difficult. Finally, Momo works up the courage to try and speak with her shrunken passenger. She lifts up the collar of her shirt, covers her mouth to make it look like she's coughing, and speaks to Midoriya. "Midoriya, should talk about what happened a few moments ago?" "Uh, yeah yeah we should, but maybe we should wait until we can talk face to face? It seems awkward for you to always be talking into your cleavage." She took a moment to think about it, and she replied "You're right. I suppose that we can wait until lunch. Actually waiting until the day ends seems like a better idea." He responds “Alright if that's what you think is best. Uh… um, can I ask you something Yaoyorozu?" "What is it Midoriya?" He took a second before asking, "Did it at least feel good?"

     It took her a minute to process what he just said. “Did it at least feel good?” Why would he even ask her such a question? She didn’t know how to respond to his question. In place of an actual answer, she said: “I'd rather not talk about it right now Midoriya”. Feeling slightly disappointed, he said ok and settled into his strap that she made for him and waited for gym class to end. There couldn’t be a more awkward silence between the two. She didn’t want to admit that she enjoyed what she felt and he was afraid that he offended Momo to such an extent that after her day was done, she’d never want to be near him again and he wouldn’t blame her either, considering what he just asked. Once again, they sit there together in silence until the end of the period. 

     Todoroki and Ida both came over to check on how their fellow classmate was doing after the period ended. After reassuring them that she was fine, she headed back to the changing room with the rest of the girls and dressed back into their uniforms. Momo again pulled her shrunken passenger out of her cleavage to change back into her normal school clothes, but not before spritzing some perfume on herself. She reassured herself that she could take a proper shower once she got back to the dorm. Midoriya all the while, patiently waited for his caretaker to finish getting ready to go back to normal classes while trying to not rudely peek at what the other girls were doing. The one thing that surprised him was the actual lack of gossip that went on in the girls’ locker room. When he heard the word done uttered from Momo’s lips, he felt her gentle hand grasp him again and replace him in the spot in her cleavage. This time he could smell a stronger scent of peaches than before.

     When everyone got back from the gym they discovered that everyone’s bags had been gone through. There was a bit of a scare for some of the students but after a few minutes, everyone calmed down. The school day passed in relative quiet after that. Well, as quiet as it can get in a school for training the next generation of heroes. Everyone went about their normal day with a bit of chill that was going through the building. The 6 girls and Midoriya sat at the normal table and talked about their day. Mina, of course, teasing him about staying between Momos’ breasts. They joked and laughed and blushed, all of them having a surprisingly good time. While none of them said it out loud, everyone there was thinking about how fun and nice this little group of a shrunken boy and 6 normal sized girls. Even if they ended up doing something lewd with him, the girls and him were having a good time. Once the bell for the next period rang, they cleaned up quickly and went back to class.

     The final bell rang and one by one, the students made their way back to the 1-A dorms. After the usual walk there, Momo went straight up to her room to talk to her tiny companion. She plucked him out from her breasts and set him on the bed a little distance from where she was sitting. Again, they sat there in silence, neither one of them able to work up the courage to speak. At last, they both worked up the courage to speak and ended up trying to say each other’s names at the same time. Midoriya was courteous and said “Oh sorry Yaoyorozu, you can go first. I’ll wait.” “Thank you Midoriya,” she said before continuing, “We obviously need to talk about what happened during gym class and what you asked afterward.”

     They both blushed as she continued. "While what you asked was very forward for you and you probably shouldn't have asked it in the first place…" she was having trouble getting the last words. "I won’t deny that what you did, didn't feel good." He was shocked to hear the words as much as she was uttering them. Midoriya cleared his throat and said "Um, I just wanted to say that I was sorry about asking such a weird question. A… and I also wanted to say that if you felt too uncomfortable, you could leave me with one of the other girls". He took a deep breath, happy to get the words out. He knew that he wanted to let each of the girls have their time with him, but if he started making them uncomfortable, then he won’t make them take care of him if he made them uncomfortable. 

     Unexpectedly, Momo said that she still wanted to care of him for the rest of the day. With that out of the way, they both turned away from each other and breathed a sigh of relief. That’s when Momo noticed how much her perfume had worn off. She stood up and said, “Midoriya I’m going to take a shower, I hope you don’t mind staying in my room while I’m bathing”. He sat up and said to her while she was gathering her toiletries, “Oh… oh yeah, I don’t mind Yaoyorozu I can just stay here”. His tone of voice seemed to sound slightly relieved, but at the same time, a little sad to her. Before she opened her door, Momo turned back, strode to where he was sitting on her bed and strode out of her room in half a second.

     She quickly walked towards the showers, her heart beating immensely. Midoriya hardly had the time to process what just happened. Momo was just about to leave for the showers, then for some reason, she snatched him up and started walking somewhere very quickly. He could only see a few rays of light through her fingers as she walked. The next thing he heard was a door opening and closing with a click of a lock. When she finally released him from her hand, he saw that he was in the girls’ showers. Midoriya quickly turned to his giantess of a caretaker and asked half shouting, “Wha…! Why did you bring me with you into the showers?! What if the other girls saw me?! What if-”. His voice was silenced by Momo gently placing a finger on his face.

     “Firstly Midoriya, today is my day to clean the showers so I locked the door. Secondly, there’s no one in the showers right now so we should be fine. Finally… you probably need to have a shower as well”. Hearing this, he quickly smelled himself and agreed but he added, “Wouldn't it have been fine for me to just rinse off in a sink?”. “Well I figured as an apology for asking me such an unusual question, that you’d at least take a shower with me,” she said while trying to make it sound like she was offended. Even as inexperienced as he was with women, Midoriya could still tell that she was faking it. He sighed and thought to himself that he might as well play along. “Oh… ok, Yao-" he got interrupted by her. "Um, could you call me Momo?" She asked. He was puzzled for a moment but shrugged and said "Su… sure thing Momo". It felt different to call her like that but it was fine for the meantime.

     She walked towards one of the showers and set him down on the plate that held her choice of soaps and hair products. The giant girl turned to her classmate and said, a little more relaxed than even she expected, "It’s alright if you want to see me undress, you'll be seeing me without clothes while we're bathing anyways". Midoriya was a bit taken aback from her statement, but nodded and sat down as he watched her undress. After a minute, her nude form now stood in front of the shrunken student. Momo soon started up the water to start her shower. She started onto her normal routine of rinsing herself off, then building up a lather on her loofah. The giantess began scrubbing herself before thinking of something that was lewd even for what was happening at the moment. Meanwhile, Midoriya was watching with his jaw slightly open. He barely had time to register Momos’ hand reaching down to grab him. 

     She held him up to her face and tried to say with a stern look that she was going to place him on her loofah and scrub herself clean. Of course, she was blushing profusely as she placed him on there and brought him up to her body and started to scrub her body clean. Midoriya went along with it; not that he really had a choice in the matter. She hadn't noticed but his dick was fully erect before she had picked him up. Now that she was rubbing him up and down her body, he fell into pure pleasure. Momo was starting to get the hang of being in control of a person that was only 10.5 cm tall. She decided to tease him a bit by pushing her loofah down her legs and wash her feet. The shrunken boy hardly noticed where she was scrubbing him, he was so drowned in pleasure. After both her feet were done, she brought her loofah around the back of her legs and slid it up towards her cheeks, making sure to slide his body all over her cheeks and a little bit between them as well. 

     While Momo wouldn’t admit this out loud, she was starting to enjoy this, him being slid around her body on her loofah. She transitioned from her scrubbing her cheeks to scrubbing the front of her body. Momo hadn’t anticipated the shock of pleasure that coursed up her spine when she slid Midoriya's body across her vagina. She wasn't sure, but she was almost certain she felt a pinch on her clit as he passed it for the last time. Finally, she got around to scrubbing her breasts. While most of the time her nipples didn't feel very sensitive, having her shrunken classmates body sliding up and down them felt exhilarating. She scrubbed her right breast as slowly as she could, savoring the sensation. 

     When she started scrubbing her other breast she noticed that he wasn't on the loofah anymore. A quick glance showed that he had latched onto her nipple and was suckling. Rather than try to pull him off, she gently held him against her breast and let him keep suckling. Her other hand slid down her body until she reached her pussy. She flicked her clit at the same speed that Midoriya was sucking her nipple. It was slow at first, but they both started to speed up their pace. Momo quickly pulled him off her right breast and transferred him onto her left while her right hand replaced her left on her crotch. Momo was close to cumming, she could feel it, especially in her breasts. She didn't know it, but Midoriya was close as well. Having all that soft skin pressed against as he was sucking on her nipple would do that to anyone.

     With a push of her fingers into herself, she had an earthshaking climax, her first one ever. Her legs gave out from under her and she collapsed onto the floor. The shower was still going and gently spraying against her body while she barely held Midoriya to her breast. With slight difficulty, she managed to stand up, finish rinsing herself off and turn off the water. She set him down back where her soaps were in case she felt more unsteady. It was then she noticed the dripping feeling coming off her breasts, even though the water was turned off. She looked down and was shocked to find that her nipples were dripping a white wispy liquid. It was milk. Her breasts were leaking milk. 

     She was trying to keep calm. Her mother said something like this happens to the women of her family when they reach about her age. She said when aroused enough, her breasts would start to lactate even if she wasn't pregnant. As a test, she gently caressed her breasts and pinched her nipples, causing a stream of milk to squirt out and hit Midoriya square in the face. At first he doesn't react to having milk shot at his face, then he bursts out laughing. Momo couldn't help herself and laughed with him as her milk dripped to a stop. She picked him up and asked while chuckling, "Ar… are you alright Midoriya? I… I didn't me… mean for that to happen". They both could hardly breathe but he managed to answer with "I… I'm all… I'm alright Momo, ju… just a little surprised is all". They both catch their breath a minute later and Momo walks out with him to dry off. She sets him back down on a sinks ledge then starts drying herself off. Once she was done she dried off Midoriya and set herself to clean up the showers. It was more enjoyable this time around, having a little friend to talk to while she was cleaning. 

     An hour later, with the showers cleaned and afterglow gone, Momo walked back to her room with almost a visible skip in her step. She reentered her room, closed her door and set Midoriya back on her desk, albeit nude since neither of them noticed that his clothes were washed away while they were showering. Surprisingly, his giantess caretaker actually stripped, saying if he's ok with having no clothes for the time being, she'll go without clothes as well, although she was blushing profusely as she said it. He was unsure for a second but then agreed to her proposal. Until about an hour and a half before dinner, she was helping him catch up on what he had missed over the past 3 days. Another 30 thirty minutes go by and they both decide that they should get dressed. As she's getting dressed, an idea pops into her head. 

     She quickly walked over to her desk and asked Midoriya for help with her idea. He's reluctant at first bit the more she explained it and the more excited she seemed to get, he couldn't help but say yes. Instead of putting on a new set of clothes, Momo uses her quirk to make a new casual set of clothes. She then makes a small set of clothes for Midoriya and they resume his catchup studies. She picks him back up and escorts him to the empty room around the time that the girls group had dinner. They arrived just as the others were bringing up the food, this time without Ida. The girls and Midoriya all are in a relative calm, although they did all talk about and complain about the cold through the school. After the desserts were being pulled out, Momo stood up, cleared her throat and said, "Everyone, I have an announcement to make" she started out. 

     "I proposed this idea to Midoriya and he's agreed to go along with it. So my idea was to have him do a little fashion walk for us", as she says this she lifts up her shirt, allowing a little fashion stage to form from her the use of her quirk. She backs up and a power cord is the last thing to come out from her body. She then picks it up and plugs it into the nearest outlet and the little stage lights up as a sign reading "Momos and Midoriya's little fashion show". There was a collective gasp from the girls but then they all squealed in excitement, all of the shouting over one another saying their ideas. Momo managed to quiet them down and said that since it was her idea she would be going first, but that the others would be drawing straws to figure out who went next.

     He went backstage as Momo placed her hand behind the curtain he was changing behind and made him the set of clothes that she picked out for him first. The other girls waited in anticipation, wondering what kind of outfit Momo had picked out for him first. Just as Mina was about to say what's taking so long, Midoriya walks out from behind the stage curtain wearing a nice three piece suit. All the girls cheered as he started to walk down the miniature runway, his face red with embarrassment. Hagakure shouted for him to do a pose. He struck a very awkward pose and jogged back behind the curtains after doing it. They all cheered as he jogged back.

     The first one to choose the next outfit was Jiro. She whispered her choice to Momo and sat back down as she slipped her hand backstage again to hand Midoriya his outfit. A minute later he comes back out in a casual rockers outfit. He got a bunch of oohhs as he walked down the runways this time. Before he turned back he did a casual rockers pose, and he got a ton of cheers from the small crowd. Mina hopped up next and whispered her choice to Momo. She went back and began the process once again.

     This time he came out in a tight fitting latex outfit. Midoriya was starting to get mood drunk from all the cheers that he started strutting down the runway as he walked it. Thie got him more cheers and whoops from the girls as he walked back. Before he reentered the curtains, he struck a pose that old american singer, Freddy something, would do with one of his arms raised high in the air, his legs far apart and his head pointing down. Mina and the others squealed when he did that, giddy that he was starting to get more into this the more they had him dress up that they were getting mode drunk as well. Hagakure walked up next, giggling her idea to Momo as she walked behind the stage again.

     He came out with a beach towel over his shoulder, sunglasses, a hat and a pair of swim trunks. He heard a collective oohh as he strutted his stuff towards them. Suddenly, the invisible girl shouted for him to do it. Using his quirk, he tore off his trunks, revealing a tight fitting speedo. They were all having the time of their lives as he shook his stuff before returning back stage. Tsuyu hopped up to Momo to tell her her idea. She went back to the stage and made him his next outfit. He came out in a simple shirt and shorts this time. The shirt had a smiling frog on it while the shorts were a dark green that made him look very cute. There was a collective aww as he walked down the miniature runway. Last but not least was Uraraka's idea as she whispered it to Momo. Little did the others know that she had asked her to give Midoriya a little set of instructions to follow..

     The last outfit he came out with was a small copy of their school uniform. The other girls fake booed at Uraraka for picking such a plain outfit. Just then, both her and Momo gave the small boy a sly side wink, signaling him to do what he was asked. He tore off his clothes again, revealing a blue form fitting pair of briefs with the initials UA on the front. The others couldn't contain their surprise and squealed near the top of their lungs seeing him rip off his clothes again. Midoriya did a little dance for them before walking backwards towards the stage, before turning around and revealing the school's logo. Momo and the others burst out laughing and cheering as the show ends. 

     He comes out around the back of the stage as Momo gets on the same side and takes a bow next to him. The girls give one final cheer as they all start talking about what fun time they all had just now. The group went about finishing their desserts and started cleaning up the mess. Jiro was the first no notice that Momo looked a little winded after all the use of her quirk. She walked up to her and said, "Hey Ya-Momo, are you ok? You look a little shaky there". She turns to her and says with a kind smile, "Hm? Oh yes, thank you Jiro. I'm just a little winded is all, I guess today took more out of my then I thought". Jiro places a hand on her shoulder, smiles back and says, "You know, you can go to bed if you need to, we can handle the clean up. I'll even take Midoriya off your hands for the night".

     "Aww thanks for offering to take care of him for the rest of the night but I think I can manage. However, I will take you up on Turing in early for the night. I hope you all don't mind me leaving early". Jiro looked to the others as they all agreed that she was good to leave if she needed it. The earphone jack girl looked like she wanted to say more but said goodnight to the both of them and Momo scooped up Midoriya and headed back back to her room. After she locks the door, she places him on the bed as she gets ready to turn in for the night.

     A thought was lingering in her head as she was changing. She felt very good when she had Midoriya suckling her nipple while she was in the shower, so could she feel that good again before she went to sleep? Momo turned towards him still in her lingerie and asked, "Midoriya would you be opposed to doing something before we go to sleep?" Tilting his head he asked her, "Wh… what did you have in mind Momo?". She leaned closer while undoing the hooks on her bra, releasing her breasts, having them hang in right in front of him. "Co… could… could you suck on my nipples like you did in the shower earlier?", she asks with the most sincere face he could imagine. He gulped and replied, "If… if you want me to, then yeah I can suck on them", it felt weird saying it out loud to him.

     She carefully picks back up as she walks around to where she usually sleeps on her bed, and lays down. Her breasts part to side by their own weight once she gets comfortable. Momo places him into the valley of her breasts as she shivers from his touch as he moves around on top of her. Midoriya is careful as he moves around on her right breast when maneuvering towards her nipple. He lays down and starts to massage her areola, coaxing her nipple to grow in size. She starts moaning and shifting around, pulling her panties off as her tiny friend gets to work. Once her nipple has grown enough, he crawls up to it and wraps his mouth around her nipple and starts suckling again. 

     Momo feels a tension building back up in her breasts as her shrunken companion keeps suckling on her nipple. She pinches her clit with her right hand as she grabs her other breast with her left. Midoriya holds on tightly onto her breast as she keeps shifting around. He keeps suckling as she starts pushing her fingers inside of her. Suddenly, he feels a liquid hit his tongue as he sucks. Her milk starts to flow from her breast in a slow pace as he keeps suckling. It has a very sweet and soothing taste to it. She feels the milk flow out of her as she fingers herself with a quick pace. 

     Her nipples grow more sensitive the more the shrunken boy keeps sucking. Momo pulls her right hand away and grasps Midoriya as she sits up, activating her quirk in her left hand. She forms a 10.5 cm rubber dildo and positions herself over it as she takes a breath, the tip of the newly and poorly formed dildo brushing the entrance of her vagina. The giantess of a girl slowly lowers herself onto her dildo with a quiver and a gasp. She starts raising and lowering herself on her dildo as she tightly holds Midoriya to her breast. Meanwhile, he keeps sucking on her nipple, the milk flowing into his mouth as he does. Her breath gets more shallow and fast as she feels another climax arriving. The boy on her nipple hears her heartbeat faster through her chest as he sucks.

     With one final thrust from her dildo, she has another earthshaking orgasim. Her breast milk shoots out from her breasts as she does, then goes back to a drip.. She falls back exhausted but feeling phenomenal from what she just experienced. Momo noticed that there was no longer a suckling feeling on her nipple and looked down to see that Midoriya was lying on her breast covered in her milk, also exhausted. She picks him up, his body limp with exhaustion, and gives him a curious lick before setting him down in her cleavage for the night. She turns off the lights in her room with a remote as she starts to fall asleep. Before she completely nods off, her thoughts linger on Jiro and if she would want to share her day with Midoriya with her. Momos thoughts linger on this for a while before she fully falls asleep for the night, the world of physical pleasure now fully open to her as sighs contently.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed reading the new chapter. Next girl up is Mina, but before that, theres the breakfast chapter. If you have any questions, please post them in the reviews. I apreciate everyone who reads this. Also I'm sorry for the long wait. Writers block is one hell of a demon. Hope you all are still interested in the story.