- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys, sorry for not posting for a while. That old writers block at it again. Anyways, here is Jiro's chapter and yes, she's the futa but I use hermaphrodite in its place because it feels better to read. Remember to tell me what you think once you're done.

The trip to Jiro’s room was short but nice. Her room hadn't changed much from when he last saw it during moving day. A trashcan was added and a small box full of food, but that was it. It was fairly clean in there, other than the occasional bottle or old wrapper she couldn't find. She set him down on her desk and went to grab her uniform. "Hey I know you might've gotten up to some stuff I'm with the others, but could you not watch me while I change?", she asked, turning her back to him. "Oh yeah sorry about that. I’ll uh, do you have anything I can hide behind?", Midoriya asked, looking for a cup to sit behind on her semi-baren desk. Jiro put her hand to her chin and looked down, thinking and looking for something to block his view. She looked up and snapped her fingers, walking over to her closet, and pulled out an old band hat her dad gave her as a going-away present, and covered up her classmate.

"Just stay under there until I changed, then I'll get you set up with food until I get back", Jiro said, now beginning to change her clothes. From a boy’s perspective, her body wasn't much to look at. She didn't have the bust or the butt that Mina or Momo had. She wouldn't mind that, if not for the fact that she had a very manly addition behind her panties. Her dwelling on it wouldn't change anything so she finished up switching into her uniform. Luckily she had her back turned to Midoriya and her dads' hat was on top of him so she didn't worry about her secret getting out just yet. There was only one classmate who knew and thankfully she was good at keeping a secret.

Midoriya sat quietly under her hat while she finished changing. Because of all the experiences he had these past few days, a part of him did wonder what Jiro would look like without any clothes on. He wouldn't try to lift her hat and peek, he had intended to respect his friends’ wishes. As his thoughts drifted away from nudity, the hat that covered him was lifted and tossed onto her bed. His caretaker stood in front of him, clad in her uniform. "Alright let's get you set up with some food", she said walking over to her closet again, grabbing various bags of food and a bottle of water. Within a minute he has been set up with a bunch of snacks and a cup of water. 

Jiro then set her extra book of notes down for him and breathed out a sigh of completion. She had him all set up so he could chill for most of the day. She trusted that he wouldn't get into that much trouble while she was in class. "Ok, I'm gonna head to class. You should have enough food here to keep you tied over until I get back. Just try to stay in the room until school's out yeah?", she asked, grabbing her bag. "Oh yeah sure, I'll stay inside. It'd be bad if I was seen by one of the custodial robots and got mistaken for an animal or a really big bug", he remarked. "That's why it's safer to stay inside my room. Alright, I'll catch you later Midoriya. Um hey, after I get back I talk to you about something?", she asked apprehensively. "Oh sure, we can talk after class", he said, sitting down on a cushion she made for him. "Cool… see you after class", she said closing the door and locking it behind her. 

A bit later:

Midoriya checked his phone and saw that two hours had passed since Jiro had left him in her room. He silently admitted that he wasn't used to being alone. He was used to being surrounded by the girls most of his day that he didn't know what to do with himself. He already finished copying Jiro's notes with his notebook that shrank with him. The chapter that he made for Jiro's hero details in his hero notebook were drawn in and filled out. Now he was just laying on her desk with nothing to do. "Gosh, I didn't realize how uneventful a day could be when you're small and stuck in a room", he said out loud, sitting up again. He looked around her desk, searching for something to do. Eventually, he opted for practicing his maneuvering skills with his quirk by jumping around her room. While he was jumping around, he got to take a closer look at her room that he didn't get to while he was normal-sized. There were multiple sets of drum sticks and guitar picks found across her room. There was a small trash bin near her desk and bed that had a bunch of used tissues topping them. "Maybe she's gotten a cold? That is a lot of tissues", he remarked as he kept jumping around the room.

Meanwhile, on the main campus:

Jiro was lost in her thoughts while one of the teachers was lecturing. How would she explain her situation to her classmate? She planned to break it slowly to him after school, but she wasn’t so sure about how he would react. He was a pretty accepting guy but even he would probably freak out once he saw her dick. The only person at school who knew was Hagakure. She only found out because she needed someone to cover her while she went out to the hot springs at the summer camp. Her invisible classmate was kind enough not to mention it to anyone else during their times at the dorms and even helped her out when she had needed a release. As she turned to a fresh page in her notebook, she thought about the strange genetics that made her up.

When she was younger, her parents explained that her mothers’ side of the family had extremely dominant hermaphroditic genes. Her mother even had a dick as well, but it hadn't mattered to her dad. Unfortunately, she didn't share that same confidence about being with someone as strange as she was. She was pulled back to reality with a small piece of paper hitting her desk. Jiro took a quick look around but everyone was looking either at the teacher or their notebook. The paper was from Hagakure, asking if she wanted any help with her situation and Midoriya. That got a smile out of her and let her refocus on class for the time being.

Later on, at lunch, she and Hagakure excused themselves and sat at a different table. "So let's talk about you and your, um stick problem", she said trying to be discreet about it. Jiro looked down at her food, sighing, and wondered where to begin. "Um yeah, try not to talk too loud about it ok? So yeah, I need help with it. What do you think I should do about it?", she asked, her face turning red slightly. Jiro watched as it seemed Hagakure put an invisible finger on her chin, thinking about what to say next. "Well it depends honestly, are you planning on doing with them?", she asked. "It's just… I don't have any experience with this sort of thing, and all we've done together was some simple things. It's not that I'm not curious about…" she leaned in closer to her invisible friend, "sex I just nervous about it ya know?". "Oh yeah", she replied, "I totally get what you mean. It's just hard to find someone you trust you know? Not to say that I don't trust you or anything! I'm glad you're coming to me with this and trusting me so much with your, um problems".  Even if she couldn't see her friend’s face, Jiro felt as though she had a flustered smile on it.

"Thanks, Hagakure. That… that means a lot. And I've been thinking, maybe I should just be upfront with it you know. Who knows it might turn out better than I think it will. If it does then I might have them help me with something I'm way too nervous to do on my own", Jiro said, taking a sip of her drink. Having someone to talk about this without them being someone from her family was nice. "Oooh, what's this something you're talking about?", she asked, curious about what she had planned. "Nah I’m not gonna say anything unless something actually happens, even then I might no… is your hand on my lap right now?", she asked, seeing an indent of a hand on her skirt. "Maybe, you think you might need some release before class starts up again? I certainly don't mind helping you out", she offered. "As appealing as that sounds, I'll have to decline for now. Besides, if everything goes right Mi… our little group project will be a big help with my thing tonight", she said getting up and stretching. "Aww you're no fun, but alright. And hey, I'm sure that whatever you have planned will work out", she said taking her hand off of Jiro's lap. "Heh, yeah same here", she remarked going back to finishing the food she had with her.

The rest of Jiro's day went on like how it normally did, with the thoughts of her plan forming in the back of her head. She wasn't as confident as she made herself out to be with Hagakure at lunch. There were still a lot of unknowns that she wasn't sure of and she didn't want to mess things up for everyone right now. That and she still wasn't sure how to exactly break the news to him. As much as she didn't want to let anyone else know yet, she feels like she should talk to Midnight about being open with her body. So after the school day ended, she found her teacher and asked to speak to her in a private room away from everyone. "Of course Jiro. Here follow me, I know just the room", she said, leading her to a curtained room. "So what is it that you wanted to talk about, school or the project I assigned the six of you?", her teacher asked, sitting on the couch across from the one the student was sitting on. "It… it's about me and the project. I need some advice about something with my body", Jiro said half muttering. "And I was hoping I could show you without freaking out ok?", she asked half pleading for her teacher to accept her terms. "Oh my dear, why didn't you say so? You came to the right person. Even with how risqué I am I'm always happy to offer advice like this. First, though, help me close these drapes."

The pair then close all the curtains in the room, even covering up the window on the door. "Now show me what you wanted to show me and you have my word nothing you show me will leave this room", Midnight assured her in a calm and caring voice. Jiro took a deep breath and said "Ok, do you know what a hermaphrodite is?". "Yes I do, you wouldn't know it but there are a few heroes in the community that are. Is this what you wanted to show me?", she asked leaning forward. Jiro said nothing as she looked away nodding while blushing heavily. She never knew there were others out there like her, especially in the hero community. "If you wish to show me then go ahead, if not then no harm done," she said, setting her hands on her lap. Jiro stood up and hesitantly pulled down her bottom lairs, soon revealing her flaccid member. That was when her teacher stood up and moved closer to her student examining the male looking genitalia on her female student. "My this is quite impressive, may I touch it?" She asked tentatively. Jiro nodded and braced herself for her teachers’ fingers. To her surprise, they weren't cold at all and were quite soft and gentle. She let out an eep when her teachers’ hands traveled behind her sack and felt her labia. This caused her member to become slightly erect, surprising her teacher in the process. "Oh dear, it seems I turned you on", she said slyly, "I better make sure you can go back without this causing trouble". With that, she wrapped her lips around the head of the cock in front of her.

Jiro had been given blowjobs from Hagakure before, but it felt nothing like she was experiencing now. Midnights form and techniques were second to none with how skillful she was. Her member soon grew to its full 22.86 cm length. She teased the tip while holding it between her teeth. Her sucking was far better than what Hagakure did. Her member began to start twitching, a sign that she was close to climax. Midnight sensed this and reached behind her student, pulling her hips closer to her until the base of her cock was fully enveloped by the teacher. This sudden deepthroat caused Jiro to cum, holding onto Midnight’s head while she let out a torrent of sperm into her teacher’s throat. With one long slurp, the teacher drew away from her student, not leaving a drop of cum on the now flaccid cock. "I… ahhh… wow that was…", is all she could say as she flopped onto the couch behind her, her dick still moist from her teachers’ saliva. "It was good right? Your teacher knows quite a few tricks when it comes to matters such as these. Maybe next time I'll wring you out for all you've got. But I have a feeling that you wanted to ask what to do with this and your project wasn't it?" Midnight asked, sitting next to her. All she could do was nod as she was still panting, basking in the afterglow. "I see. I know this is hard to talk about even to share with someone, but sometimes revealing the truth can lift a bit of weight off your shoulders. Considering how understanding and kind your partners are I'm sure it'll be alright", she advised, pulling her student close and hugging her. 

She was quite surprised from being pulled into a hug by her teacher, feeling her head press against her large breasts as she spoke. "The lines for you are blurred but that doesn't mean it’s a bad thing, it means whatever you want it to be. You can fulfill roles on both ends of the sexual spectrum. You can find comfort in confiding in others. But remember to only let those you trust know ok? Now pull your clothes up and get going, I'm sure your friends are wondering where you are right now", Midnight finished saying, standing up and putting her right hand out toward Jiro. She was a bit stunned by the kind advice she received from her teacher. She reaches out, accepting her teacher's hand, and gets herself pulled up. Jiro picks her skirt and panties back on and pulls them on. "Th… thank you Midnight, I think I needed to hear that. Do you think maybe later you could show me those heroes you were talking about?” she asked meekly. “Of course my dear, I’ll be happy to show you. Now get going, I’m sure the others are missing you”, Midnight stated, opening the door. Jiro gathered her belongings, thanked her again, and left for the dorms.

Everyone was already settled in by the time she got back. Some waved, while others were off doing other activities. Jiro rushed up to her room and quickly locked the door behind her. What she saw didn't surprise her one bit. Midoriya was jumping from drum to symbol, making some random sounds as he jumped between them. She asked a bit dumbfounded, "Uh Midoriya, what are you doing?". This caused him to mess up his land and tumble behind the drum set. A second later, he jumps up from in front of it and lands on her bed. The earphone jack girl sat on her bed to better hear what he was about to say. "Oh sorry about that Jiro. I was waiting for a while so I decided to practice the use of my quirks. I ended up bouncing on your drum set for a bit to see if I could make anything that sounded like music. I don't think I was all that good though", he said, rubbing the back of his head while smiling up at her. She was about to say something about not messing with her instruments but figured that she'd do the same if she was in his position. She'll give him the benefit of the doubt that due to his smaller size he probably didn't damage her things too badly. "It's alright. I figured you'd get bored waiting for me. I was talking to Midnight about some advice", she said standing up and facing him.

"Oh, what did you two talk about? Was it about me?", Midoriya asked looking up at her. "Yeah, it was. Don't worry I'm still keeping you for today. I… just want to let you in on a secret ok? You have to promise not to freak out alright?", Jiro asked in a nervously stiff voice. "Um yeah sure, you can trust me", he said, now feeling nervous himself. Taking a breath, she just said it as clear as she could, "I'mahermaphrodite!". At first, it took a second for the words to register in his mind, then the weight of them had set in. "A… a hermaphrodite? I mean I theorized that some female heroes were ones due to quirks mutating genetics but I never knew I was classmates with one", he said plainly. This caused her to turn away from him blushing a deep red, thinking he had a theory about it the whole time she knew here!? "Uh, Jiro? Are you ok?", her tiny companion asked, moving closer to the edge of the bed. "Um yeah I'm ok. Look you can refuse this, but is it ok if I show you?", she tentatively asked.

If he was asked this a few days ago, he might've refused what she offered. Except he knew she mustered the confidence to share this precious information with him so he feels like he shouldn't refuse. "Only if you feel comfortable enough to share ok? You don't have to force yourself to do this", he said in reply. She said nothing as she turned to face him again and simply pulled her skirt and panties down revealing the male part of her. The initial shock of seeing a dick on a female body kept him silent for a minute before saying "Do… do you still have your other bits?". "Yes I do. Now can I talk to you about something I had in mind?", she asked looking down at him. "Sure what did you have in mind?", he said now sitting down. She went to her dresser and started pulling out some casual clothes. "So only three people in the school know what I am", she started saying as she began switching into her other clothes. "They are you, Toru and Midnight. And I think I want the others to know, just not all of them at once. I was thinking of letting YaMomo know first since we're pretty close. I wanted to get your opinion on the matter since for some reason with you being small, everyone's, uh, urges seemed to come to light", she finished, sitting next to him in normal clothes. 

Midoriya thought about this for a minute and said, "Well I think telling Yaoyorozu is a good start. If something does happen then maybe we need someone who knows a bit about sex. When I was with Mina yesterday she seemed to be quite experienced. It would be best if we just kept it to those two for now. Would that be ok?", he finished. There was a visible disappointment on her face but she knew he had a point. “Hmm alright, I guess we can include Mina too… We should do it tonight after dinner. If I’m going to tell them then the sooner the better. That sounds like a plan, right?” she asked, picking him up and walking over to her desk. “It sounds as good of a plan as any, I guess. Do you have the notes from today's classes?”, he asked, sitting near his stuff. “Yup, here let me grab my notebook…” she said as they went over what he missed that day while they waited until the evening.

The pair had lost track of time and nearly missed out on dinner. Uraraka was kind enough to get them while they were studying.  They apologized for making everyone wait while they were hung up on their school work. "It’s alright you two, I'm sure any one of us have done the same", reassured Momo. "Yeah totally. It happened to us last night. At least you didn't drool on him in your sleep", Mina remarked, taking a sip of a drink she brought with her. "Ok ok, let's eat. We can keep talking about this as we eat", Jiro said, setting Midoriya down in front of her and grabbing a plate. The group's evening chat was as lively as ever. Tsuyu chimed in while they were having dessert asking, "So Midoriya, how was your day off kero?". "Oh", he said, "it was very quiet today. I gotta admit it was a little lonely not being near everyone". The girls let out a collective "aww" when he finished his sentence. "It is so cute you missed us Deku. It was kinda quiet with you too", Uraraka said, reaching over and tousled his hair with her finger. Midoriya did his signature wrapping his arms around his head when he was embarrassed. "Am I really that cute?", he asked timidly 

"Ah?! No, I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean that you were acting cute! Not to say that cuteness… oohh", Uraraka said, trying to get out of the corner she painted herself in. She held her hands to her face, accidentally activating her quirk and making herself float. Luckily, the table and Tsuyu caught her before she could float up much higher. "Alright enough of that, let's get cleaned up, it's only getting later", Momo said, standing up and beginning the cleaning process. The others joined in and soon the entire dinner was cleaned up. Before the group dispersed, Jiro asked Mina and Momo to meet her in her room in 5 minutes. Jiro paced her room nervously as she waited for the pair to arrive. "Jiro, it's going to be ok", Midoriya assured her from her shoulder, "they'll be shocked sure but they're pretty accepting". In the back of her head she knew he was right, she just needed to quiet the nervous voice telling her it'll somehow turn out badly. It disappeared as soon as there was a knock at her door. She took a deep breath and said "Come in guys".

The pair quickly entered and closed the door behind them. They were curious about what their friend wanted to talk about but she wouldn't tell them until they were alone in her room. "Hey guys, so I'm about to tell you a secret about myself… You should probably sit down for it", she advised. Momo accepts and sits on her bed while Mina refuses, saying that she's been sitting all day. "Alright, so there's no easy way to say this, but I need to get this out. I'm… a hermaphrodite", Jiro finally said. The pair stare dumbfoundedly at their friend, confused as to what they just heard. "Th… this is a joke, right? You planned this with Midoriya right?", Mina chuckled, not believing what she said. Jiro looked at the companion on her shoulder for a sign. He nodded to her, indicating that the only way they would be to show them. With a sigh, she pulled down her shorts, revealing her member. Yaoyorozu's mouth dropped wide open and Mina's legs gave out on her causing her to slump down, her knees pointing inwards. "It… it's true. You have a dick.", Momo said bluntly, "do you *ahem* do you still have your other parts?". "Y… yes I do. It's just hidden behind, um you know.", she explained.

Having gotten over her initial shock, Mina stood and walked towards Jiro for a closer look. "It's so big even when it's not hard. How did you keep this secret for so long?", the pink-skinned girl asked, her eyes fixated on the flaccid member. "Well, I had some help in hiding it. You three weren't the first to find out. Hagakure saw me changing while back at the summer camp. She hasn't told anyone since she found out", she explained. Momo gasped at the new information, but Mina was still fixated on her friend's member. She stepped closer and grasped the soft member, giving it a few strokes. “MINA! Wh… what are you doing?!”, Jiro asked flustered from the involuntary physical response. Seeing her friend get flustered and their shrunken classmate hold onto her shoulder, only pushed the acid girl on more, speeding up her stroking. Midoriya soon lost his grip from the convulsions and fell forward catching onto something. From the “eep” he heard, he knew where he was. Looking up, he saw the devilish grin of Mina along with a very embarrassed Jiro looking down at him, “AH! Jiro I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to!”, he said unsure of what to do now.

Jiro's cock twitched from every gentle movement Midoriya made while he straddled it. "Um Jiro, are… are you enjoying having him on there?" Momo asked curiously as she stepped closer. "Maaybee, I don't know. This is all new to me", she admitted. Momo was practically looking at her friends’ member with an almost curious hunger in her eyes. She then asked something that shocked all three of them, "May I, um, may I try my hand at what Mina was doing earlier?". With eyes wide open and mouth slightly agape, she replies, "If you want to sure". Everyone watches tentatively as Momo gets down on her knees, her eyes fixed on the erect cock that was in front of her. Having completely forgotten about their shrunken classmate, Momo brings her head closer to Jiro's cock, her mouth opening slightly, enveloping the tip. Jiro gasped once the two connected, having never felt this supple feeling from another's  lips before. Her head soon glides lower down the shaft, only reaching about half way until she came to a stop and drew back, going back up. 

Mina was standing there, stunned that the top girl in class was giving a blowjob to a classmate who apparently had a dick hidden away behind her pants. She shook her head realizing the new opportunities that were presented to her now that she knew someone like Jiro. Jiro and Momo were so preoccupied with each other that they didn't notice Mina sneak behind Jiro while she stripped. She then kneels behind Jiro and stares at her ass. While it may look flat from a distance, there was a slight curve to them up close. She stuck her face between her friends cheeks and began licking. The sudden sensation of having a tongue penetrate her caused Jiro to jump, making Midoriya fall from her shaft and land on the floor. What he saw before him would have been a part of most peoples wet dreams. Three ladies connected, giving each other pleasure. Just as he was about to move, Jiro cried out in pleasure and held Momo's head as she came in her mouth, then collapsed onto Midoriya from the pleasure. 

"Ya-Momo, that was your first time doing this right?", she asked in between pants. "Yes, it was. I read that when some couples are together they tend to feel pleasure more either their partner than with someone else. I guess this means we're a couple?", she chuckled. Mina popped up from behind Jiro and rested her head on her shoulder. "Hey where did Midoriya go? Wasn't he on you?", she asked. The three of them then look down to see his distinctive green hair sticking out from under Jiro's sack. The pink-skinned girl reached from behind Jiro and grabbed Midoriya from under Jiro, pulling him out. The small boy gasped, suddenly having a girl drop her full weight on him with the added fact he was buried under a ball sack overwhelmed him. For whatever reason his body was still reacting positively by having his own stiffen. This didn't escape the notice of the three girls, ideas already forming in their heads. Mina held him in her hands, taking his clothes off while the other two took the rest of their clothes off. 

Jiro took Midoriya from Mina and held him to her chest, leaving him to hang on to her nipple. She then laid down on her floor, her cock standing at full mast as Momo knelt over it, the tip brushing against her outer lips. The creation girl looked at Jiro and said, "I love you", before lowering her hips, inserting her cock. This rocked Jiro's world more than any song ever could. Midoriya could hear Jiro's heart beat faster once Momo said that, then felt slow movement through her body as Jiro began to move her hips in tandem with Yaoyorozu. Neither of them has felt anything like this before, the penetration from Momo was causing her to make random things with her quirk, her mind being lost to the pleasure. The shrunken student that laid on Jiro’s chest decided that he might as well go along with this and began to suck on the nipple he was near. Another shock was sent through Jiro’s body once she felt the suckling feeling coming from her nipple. The heightened euphoric feeling they felt made their movements faster bringing both closer to climax. Momo leaned forward and pressed her chest against Jiro’s mashing Midoriya between them. His body was being twisted and mashed between the two bodies until Jiro pulled Momo’s body up, latching onto one of her nipples. Mina was watching from the sidelines, fingering herself. She was about to join in before Momo leaned closer to Jiro.

Suddenly, both of them screamed their bodies shaking and twitching. Cum was leaking from Momo’s pussy and she flopped to one side of Jiro. Her cock was still hard and Mina considered this a chance to ride an actual dick instead of one made of rubber. She noticed Midoriya was plastered to Jiro’s chest and plucked him off. The idea she had next would only hasten her next actions. "Jiro, stay there I'm gonna need something", she said and she picked up her shorts and searched the pockets for some string she had on her. Then she scooted closer to Jiro and tied Midoriya to her. He stood on her crotch while being tied to her shaft. "Hehe! That's perfect. Get ready Jiro, you're about to get your first taste of anal", she exclaimed, readying herself in a reverse cowgirl. "No wait Mina, I just came, I'm still sen-!", she tried to say before Mina descended, taking nearly the whole length. Mina bounced up and down on her friend's cock, deeply enjoying the feeling of an actual cock inside her ass. This and the squirming of a tiny Midoriya added to the feeling.

The way Mina was riding Jiro's cock was too rough for her. She had just came and having her ride reverse cowgirl while having Midoriya tied to her cock made for too much stimulation. “Mi… Mina, please… I’m…” she tried to say something but she felt her friends’ hole tighten up the lower she went down on her dick. Mina however was having the time of her life. The lower she went down on Jiro the better it felt. That and Midoriya’s head getting swallowed up sometimes felt great. The pink-skinned girl felt her friend’s cock start to twitch wildly inside her. Once she felt this she raised her ass back to the tip, only to slam her ass down on her cock as fast and as hard as she could. She managed to swallow Midoriya’s torso up as well. This action caused Jiro to climax again, pumping her hot semen deep inside Mina’s ass. They both yelled in pleasure, Mina staring straight up grinning as she felt her ass get filled for the first time. Midoriya having gotten covered in her semen as her acid quirked classmate pulled away.

Mina slumped forward, her ass up in the air with cum slowly oozing out from it. Jiro weakly pulled herself up and grabbed some of the pillows and blankets she had and covered her friends. She laid next to Momo on the floor still in a daze from the creampie she had given her. Jiro draped her arm over Momo and hugged her, still breathing heavily from what Mina just did. The dazed Momo responded by pulling her closer, burying her face between her ample chest. Jiro blushed as this happened and latched onto one of her nipples again passively suckling it as the pair fell asleep. Meanwhile, Midoriya was forgotten about and was still tied to Jiro’s cock, he soon fell asleep as well. The constant movement and tight squeezing having drained his stamina.


 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Probably about only 2 or 3 more chapters until the story ends. I want to thank you all for putting up with the slow updates. Thanks for reading and tell me what you think.