- Text Size +

The boy eyed the pool chair, entirely filled in by Karen’s supple hips and long gams, not to mention the overwhelming aura of her shivering cupped breasts. He couldn’t have squeezed in beside her even if he was anorexic. However, this curiosity was quickly answered when Karen impatiently tugged on the teen’s arm, yanking him down to her level, where he landed unceremoniously across her lap. Another pull from the woman’s fist, an arm wrapped around his back for support, and the boy found himself leaned inescapably against Karen’s busty torso, his thin shorts riding higher up his legs as she expertly adjusted him to her comfort. Despite his lanky frame and post-pubescence, while half-straddling a woman of such model-esque stature and delicious curves, Derrick looked a bit like a child seated on his mother’s lap.

            He squirmed in place, trying and failing to find a position to sit across Karen’s exposed thighs that wouldn’t get him into trouble. After her commentary, not to mention the closest view he’d yet had of her wonderful body, Derrick was horrified to realize he had a developing chub in his shorts, and with the woman’s arms cradling him at his shoulders and across his knees, it was impossible to hide it. All she had to do was look down.

            “Sorry about that, sweetie. You were just taking too long,” Karen shrugged. She took one last puff on her cigarette, then stubbed it out in the tray. When she turned back to Derrick, she exhaled warm smoky air into his face and innocuously nibbled her puffy lower lip. The teen coughed, blinking rapidly, but couldn’t deny he enjoyed even the little details about Karen’s overpowering personality, from her smoke-addled laugh to her alcoholic OJ-scented breath. She seemed to be hugging him tighter to her chest every moment, until her breast was smushing out like bread dough around his arm. A bead of sweat descended Derrick’s temple.

            “Now, where were we again? Oh, yes. You were telling your mother and I about all the girls you have to fight off wherever you go,” Karen tittered. Her hand caressed up from his back to the back of his neck, then with fingers outspread, snaked through his shaggy hair, scrunching and massaging as she went. His Adam’s apple bobbed. “Go on, Derrick. You were saying?”

            “I… I, uh, don’t know if I’m… really, um, f-fighting them off,” he admitted. He’d never felt more simultaneously uneasy and lascivious.

            “No? I find that hard to believe. I’ll bet if you really put in the effort, you’d run into trouble everywhere you went,” Karen teased, winking at him. From the chair beside, Alison watched contentedly, either uncaring or too buzzed from the mimosas she continued to down.

            Derrick could barely manage speech, as too much effort was already going into monitoring Karen’s every sure move. Goose bumps prickled over his body as she rubbed his hair. Instinct told him to force his way up and scurry away before Karen asked any more probing queries or, worse, spied the tent in his shorts. Too paralyzed by pre-emptive endorphins, though, the teen remained still and google-eyed as the woman’s other hand moved from Derrick’s knees to his thighs, and inward. Soon her palm was just an inch from grasping his hard-on through the fabric. Her fingers tapped the area around.

            “E-Effort?” he choked.

            “Yes, of course, dear. Just a few simple skills, and you’d be set. For example. When was the last time you kissed a girl?”

            Swallowing hard, Derrick knew he shouldn’t have been shocked to hear such a personal question, when Karen’s hand was right about to snatch his cock. He breathed heavily, involuntarily, as the woman casually then laid her palm against the obvious landmark in his pants. She didn’t press to the point of discomfort, but nonetheless was very firm, cupping the short-clad tip in her palm and teasing her fingers around the base. With such thin cloth separating them, Derrick had a very distinct impression of her hand’s shape now relaxingly coiled around his member, missing only the soft texture of her bare skin.

            “It’s… been a while. I’m not, um… not really used t-to it…” Derrick mumbled. His eyes darted between his still-comfortable mother and the erotically calculating Karen, who had yet to blink as she stared him down with her crackling green eyes. He was so shocked by all this, the words tumbled out unbidden: “I d-don’t think I’m… v-very good at kissing.”

            “Nonsense. Everyone is good at it. They just need practice. So do you,” Karen affirmed. The woman brushed the teen’s bangs out of his eyes, then returned her hand to the back of his cranium, clutching him ever-closer to her own face. She licked the corners of her mouth. “I think a lesson would do you wonders in that department. Or, let’s just call it a demonstration.”

            “W-Wait, I… I…” he stammered.

            “Don’t be nervous. It’s no big deal, and I guarantee once you get a taste of real kissing, you’ll be locking lips with women all over the place. Now, stop being a big baby, pucker up, and come here.”

            Karen instantly silenced Derrick’s last protests by yanking his head forward hard enough to deliver whiplash, and smashing her plush sticky lips into his. The boy had little time to react, but found himself in the middle of a bizarrely passionate kiss. As advertised, the woman knew what she was doing. At first Karen was gentle and inviting, using just her pursed lips to smooch and smudge. Soon, however, she was wrapping her mouth between his upper and lower lips, suckling and swiping them with her tongue.

            The kiss was sloppy as it was sensory-blasting, polishing Derrick’s mouth in the woman’s liquor-tainted saliva and balmy cigarette-laced breath. Not long after, Karen’s tongue was done merely poking and came out to explore, filling its way inside his mouth. Her slimy red muscle slapped and massaged around Derrick’s, expert in its technique, as her lips continued their sensuous rippling. Too deep now to say he didn’t partially want this, the teen did his best to participate, though it was clear he was more just along for the ride than taking an active role in the make-out. All the while, Karen’s hand never left his shorts-coddled dick, not quite toying with it, but keeping it pinned and caged in her clawed fingers.

            So absorbed in the kiss, Derrick didn’t realize that he was shrinking until a minute in. He’d already lost a full foot, and the process wasn’t stopping. It became clear, though, when he looked up and noticed that Karen was now bowing her head to reach the literally kid-sized kissing partner in her lap. Strangely, his erection didn’t feel much different as it was kept awake with her fist; to Derrick’s puzzlement, he discovered his member hadn’t diminished in proportion to the rest of his body, which for some reason just made him all the hornier. Likely aware of the boy’s revelation, and feeling his lips abandoning hers, Karen forcibly turned his head back and latched on again. He’d now shrunken far enough that she could effectively palm his skull like an oversized softball, and she made use of this strength advantage, embracing Derrick nearer to her tit and imprisoning him back into a gooey, tongue-swelling kiss, until another foot-and-a-half had melted right off his previously five-foot-nine frame.