- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last chapter!

Unencumbered, the woman reached out for her chosen pet, who was officially just under twelve inches tall, and easily captured him, with her curled pinky resting down against his erection. Without another word, she carried him out of the hallway and into the living room, where she took a seat in a large armchair in front of a ticking grandfather clock. As Karen sat down, she lifted her charge above her heaving free-hanging udders, jammed her fingers between her tits to create a path, and plopped him between, only letting go once most of his body was flanked on either side by hefty, milky bulk. When both walls of flab and muscle rushed back together, it was as though a dam had burst on either side, and Derrick expelled the rest of his air as bouncy tit flesh blobbed and molded itself to every nook and cranny of his naked body below the shoulder. He was stuck.

            Karen’s cleavage cozily adapted to the awkward boy-shaped object trapped among the twin boulders, no matter how deeply he was wedged. The woman looked serene herself, smiling and easing deeper into the chair. Meanwhile it was all Derrick could do to keep drawing shallow breath, as his every extremity and organ was slowly compressed to a pencil-shape. Moving his limbs felt like trying to push through a wall of sandbags, despite the slippery lubrication of the water. It wasn’t agony, but certainly not pleasant either for most of his sensation-less body, excluding his shaft, which stayed hard thanks to all the swaths of damp squishy skin flicking back and forth across it. Aside from the occasional jiggle, mostly resulting from Karen adjusting herself for comfort, Derrick was unable to budge this trap in the slightest, let alone force those freckled dunes apart to make his escape.

            “Ooh, I guess you’ve already started to work out the object of the game, haven’t you, you ticklish little minx!” Karen snickered. She crossed her legs, resting her arms on the chair pillows like her personal throne, and pointed to the grandfather clock. “Watch the hands, little one. I’ll give you two whole minutes to get yourself out of there! If you can make it… then we’ll talk about giving you a growth spurt. If you don’t make it… well, I’m a good sport, so I’ll let you keep on trying, but I’ll take away half of your height. Oh, and you may not want to be in there too long, because I’ll just keep halving you each time you miss the deadline. Understand, honey? I’m excited to watch you squirm, but I’m even more excited to feel it. On your mark… get set…”

            “P-Please… don’t d-do this, I… I… arghhh!” he hacked, using up most of his air for that sentence, and going silent again to recharge. By the time he’d dizzily recovered enough to wield his pathetic strength again, Karen had snapped her fingers.

            “GO!”

            The tiny teen set right to work. Though it was tempting to hopelessly watch the clock, he made every effort to escape. By wrenching and worming, he managed to “swim” his way upward another inch, so that everything above his chest was free. This made it easier to breathe, but no more possible to liberate the rest of his body. The pressure from those weather-balloon tits was so constant and unyielding, no matter whether Karen was luxuriously exhaling or letting it all expand, that Derrick was numbed by pins-and-needles. With concentrated effort, though, he mustered the energy to pull one arm up and over the stippled hump at the union crescent between her cans. Smirking at his progress, the boy was just about to do the same for his other arm, when Karen spoke up.

            “Fifteen seconds left! Better pick up the pace, dear,” she chortled. Her whole body shook with laughter again, making her boobs tremor, but still not loosening the tension enough to aid her captive. She reached for a fresh cigarette on the side table.

            Fifteen seconds? Panicked anew, Derrick yanked his other arm up so fast he was pretty sure he’d dislocated the shoulder. With more than half of his body still below, though, he had a long way to go. Squaring both hands down against the pudgy shelves of Karen’s left and right breasts, respectively, the teen started prying himself upward as best he could, which was to say, not at all. All his grunting and spitting, cranking his shoulders about, and butterfly-kicking below at the dual walls of pliable teat came to naught.

            “Time! Sorry, my dear, but rules are rules,” Karen apologetically announced. She waved her fingers, at which point the boy felt himself dwindling again at an alarming rate, losing six inches in one swoop. “Let’s start the clock again, shall we? Don’t you worry, now. I’ll keep an eye on it for you.”

            Only Derrick’s head came up above the fault line of her cleavage now. The rest of him had slipped straight into the rubbery miasma of water-glossed flesh. Though he’d never been in such a situation, the teen could only dream that this was what it was like to fight, and thoroughly lose to, a quicksand pit. If he couldn’t even get halfway out while twelve inches, what hope did he have at six? Wagging all his limbs about, and accidentally his sore hard-on as well, Derrick confirmed his odds were bleak. He also confirmed Karen’s promise to revel in his struggles, as she quietly moaned and adjusted herself again as his little limbs kicked and involuntarily kneaded her baggy boob-meat. Still he tried.

            “You’re doing such a good job, sweetie, really. I couldn’t be more impressed. Granted, you’re not doing a good job of getting out, but… you’re certainly doing a good job at something,” Karen reported devilishly. She lit her cigarette and took a puff, letting the swirling smoke drift down over her breasts. The giantess even blew wisps of it directly through her nostrils and into Derrick’s miniature face below, earning another hacking fit from him that only made her cackle more, in turn quaking her vivacious megaton tits, and not only still failing to unwedge the boy, but actually causing him to slide in deeper. Soon only his eyes could peep over the top, whereupon he foolishly spied the clock, with just thirty seconds left.

            It felt pointless to keep trying to make a goal both he and Karen knew to be impossible. This was an almost-literally Sisyphean task, only with two enormous rocks to roll instead of one. But what else could he do, after she’d already demonstrated she was in no way bluffing about that “halving” penalty? Suppose the game lasted all day, until the boy was but a shrunken microbe floating somewhere in non-space? Deep down, Derrick couldn’t help but ache with lust at such a crazed thought. He refocused, returning to his wriggling efforts, just in time for Karen to snap her fingers again.

            “Another two minutes gone!” Karen said. “Not a great start, if your intent was to get out, my little doll. However, if instead you’ve decided to get with the program and just admit to yourself how much you’ve been craving something like this, well… enjoy yourself, then!”

            A dainty wave of her hand reduced Derrick from six to three inches; then, applying the pad of her thumb against his much-punier head, Karen pushed down, and the micro-teen vanished like a whack-a-mole into the all-consuming embrace of her silky-soft boobs.

            Derrick was swallowed by seemingly collapsing cleavage walls. The pressure was so high, he could no longer tell for sure which way was up or down, let alone where to find the hypothetical V-shaped canyon of freckly skin. It was as though all air and empty void in the universe had instantaneously been replaced with breast fat. At such a shrimpy scale, the boy was at least light enough to “crawl” around, letting the buoyant folds of skin rebound him in all manner of directions, even if he couldn’t tell if it was the way he wanted to go. It wasn’t like Derrick was strong enough to fight back now anyway.

            The teen also knew he should’ve smothered by now. He had to wonder if his titanic neighbor had magically allowed him to keep gasping, though it still wasn’t easy, requiring him to kiss and suck from the walls every time he wanted oxygen. Karen’s skin was richly flavored of pool chlorine, a hint of summertime sweat, and greasy suntan lotion. Though not disgusting, it all fogged in Derrick’s lungs and caused him to wheeze. While his lesser stature granted him extra motion now, the insurmountable presence of Karen’s creamy, springy tits made him more pinball than boy, which also made it rather inevitable when he shrunk again down to just an inch-and-a-half.

            His sense of time thoroughly distorted, Derrick’s next shrinkages came mercilessly soon. Three-quarters of an inch, then three-eighths. Next he was but the size of a pea, utterly immobilized in the squishy fray. Fear, doubt, regret, and above all else, lustful yearning gnawed at him from within as the boy felt himself starting to “fall” through the internal cosmos of Karen’s moist, mushy, celestial set of deliriously sexy milf-tastic breasts.

            “C’mon now, dear, I know you’ve been dying to spend some time in there for so long now, but do you really love my big ol’ breasts so much that you’d pass up the opportunity to talk to me up here?” Karen boomed, her voice somehow penetrating the layers of darkness and numbing flesh. Her tone was labored, needful, and based on the rhythmic pulse of her skin that made her whole body quiver at rapid intervals, Derrick had a good guess of what she was doing to herself out there. “I have to say, they… certainly love you just as much, and I expect you’ll be spending plenty of time in there from now on. How much time, of course, is up to you, but judging how you’re performing now, I’d guess somewhere close to forever? Don’t worry, I won’t let you disappear, not when we’ve just barely begun to play. However, naughty peeping toms like you are still entitled to a little consequence, mixed in with all the pleasure. So, go ahead and cum when you’re ready, and I’ll regrow you once I think you’ve learned your lesson. Then we’ll have some real fun. Good luck, my little plaything!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

That closes the book on this one. Thanks for checking it out!

If you liked this custom story and are interested in getting your own, read the details here: https://thejacksmith.deviantart.com/journal/Story-Commissions-698491757

I also have a side-shop for miscellaneous pre-written & discounted goodies, such as flash fiction, unfinished tales, and deleted scenes from series like Time-Out and A Little Blackmail. Check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/New-Special-Stories-Shop-802615692