- Text Size +

“I’ve seen you, you know, sweetie. Watching. In case that wasn’t clear,” Karen informed him, though she didn’t sound angry. She combed through Derrick’s hair with her fingers as she nuzzled his face against her breast, unrelenting, despite his thrashing arms trying in vain to outmatch her single hand. “I can’t say I’m not flattered, really. A woman gets to be of a certain age, after all, and it’s nice to know she’s still got it. But you certainly aren’t too self-aware, are you, Derrick? I mean, imagine if I wasn’t so understanding? Most ladies might have reacted much less kindly. But look what I’m going to do to you to show my appreciation instead!”

            Karen’s other hand wound its way to Derrick’s junk again, no longer hidden. She pinched the head of his manhood in her fingertips, then gradually fitted it into her soft fist, clutching the whole thing across her palm and letting the hot water aid as she started pumping him in her grasp. On autopilot, Derrick’s jaw dropped open and emitted a squeal of pleasure, during which he nearly let the nub of Karen’s nipple shove its way inside his mouth.

            She was just as practiced at this as she was at everything else in her predatory repertoire. Her closed hand moved gradually at first, plunging his risen cock, then swiftly picked up the pace, alternating between excruciating slowness and rapid cow-milking technique. That fist rolled in circles, letting him feel every inch of her doughy yet unyielding skin, rubbing his twitching manhood toward inevitable climax.

            Yet Karen never had to look down at his hard-on, only studying Derrick’s stuttered reactions as she granted the obvious-virgin his first-ever handjob. Pleasure wracked his frame in her arms, and she happily plastered the boy’s entire body against her bikini-clad torso, until no part of him wasn’t affectionately smushed into her leg, stomach, or breasts. He’d turned to limp putty in her hands, at her total mercy, having utterly failed to even ask again to be regrown once he’d given in to her ultimatum.

            When at last Derrick came in his neighbor’s hand, he’d shrunken again, this time by more than twelve inches, putting him down to two-foot even. His face barely above water now, he sputtered and clawed to stay over the surface.

            “W-What… what are you d-doing?” he cried.

            “Oh, I’m sorry, was I unclear, hon? I said we’d adjust your size if you got in the tub, and we have! Just maybe not in the direction you were hoping for,” Karen said. At last she let go of his crotch and released his legs from between the plump vice of her thighs. “Just to clarify what I said earlier: I am flattered that you think so highly of me… especially these big beautiful tits of mine… but I can’t have someone like you just running off, ogling whatever rack swings into view. No, I think you’ll be far better off staying here with me, at a size better suited to really enjoy my natural gifts. Like my own little doll. Doesn’t that sound better to you, too?”

            “No! Let me GO!” he screeched. Derrick splashed his way back to the side of the tub, though getting out was tougher now at his toddler-scale. Clumsily, he fought his way over the edge and into the backyard. He knew he’d never make it to the fence before Karen caught up, so instead he ran up the steps of her porch behind them, trailing water behind him, and pushed through the screen door to find a hiding place.

            Only then did the great golden amazon rise from her personal bath, lethargically, enjoying the sensation of the last waves washing down her airbag boobs and over her planetary rump. She looked forward to the game ahead, but saw no reason to rush herself now. Downing the last of her wine straight from the bottle like a warrior queen, Karen trudged through the churning waters, and stepped regally down the steps into the grass. While rising from the tub, one of the shoulder straps for her swimsuit had come loose, but she left it, her hulking breast hanging free as a pendulum behind the slick material. Giggling to herself, the curvaceous leviathan woman followed her plaything into the house, dripping all the way.

            Confident footsteps, wet from the tub, squelched thunderously somewhere behind the panicked teen. He couldn’t be certain in his hysterical state, but he was pretty sure he was still shrinking now. It wasn’t just a one-time downward spurt like last week’s trap. Now below two feet, it was getting trickier for Derrick to get anywhere fast, let alone try to reach a phone to call for help, or even grab a doorknob to escape out front. Realizing he’d just allowed himself to be cornered in the cavernous prison of Karen’s home, he heard the porch door lock, followed by more ominous thumping that slowly started to shudder the hallway floor beneath the nude victim’s feet, quaking him to his bones.

            What was this woman, he wondered? Was she even human at all?

            He raced for the stairs, but now at only one foot tall, found it a terrible chore requiring all his limbs to climb up. Derrick made it up four full steps before a womanly shadow overtook him from behind, the hands placed on the exquisite broad hips, those spongy breasts still residually swinging from Karen’s march.

            “Is something the matter, my little one? I thought this was what you wanted! All those days you’ve spent looking at me through those cheap lenses, wishing for a better view? Well, you’re not going to get a better look in your life than this, dear. Turn around now, please,” Karen ordered, adding sugar on top before sounding too severe. “You know you’ll never make it up there before I catch you, so why don’t you just go along with this, and try to see things from a new angle?”

            All but vibrating from the adrenaline-high and latent horniness, Derrick followed her lure.

            She really was a knock-out. But though Karen was a certified milf, it seemed the smaller the teen became, the less he saw of the mere gorgeous next-door neighbor, and more of a demi-goddess incarnate who, from his vantage, appeared to be more than thirty feet tall. With the tub water still rolling down those mountainous tits, loping curves, and endless legs, Derrick could do nothing else but stare. Immediately he was magnetized to her, moth-around-the-flame style. He watched shining droplets descend into the tight-packed pale cleavage-canyon, yawning open somewhat as one of her swimsuit cups had lost its tension. Only a few of those falling drops escaped through the bottom between the under-boob, either as a sparkling sheen or as steam after a trip through the surely skin-baked valley. With a flick of Karen’s thumb, the other strap came undone too, and suddenly her top was only help up by watery suction and the pert yet gelatinous breasts sagging within. She grinned ear-to-ear, gratified with his enraptured state.

            “That’s more like it. Now, I’ve come up with an ice-breaker activity, of sorts, for us to get better acquainted, dear, since I imagine we’ll be in very comfortable quarters from now on,” Karen explained. As she spoke, she worked on peeling her swimsuit’s top off from her wet skin, allowing more and more puffy white flesh and freckle-constellations to emerge. She laughed when Derrick jolted at the first sight of her darker mocha-hued areolas, bumpy and tender, appearing over the horizon of the damp bra. “And in case you were wondering, the strip tease isn’t the activity. This is just the warm-up. No, I’m going to give you precisely what you’ve been wanting, even if you hadn’t realized yet that it’s what you wanted. Doesn’t that sound lovely?”

            “W-What are y-you… g-going to d-” he managed. Derrick’s jaw drooped again and his manhood stood tall as his action figure-frame would allow. Her nipples, just as erect as he imagined while they ground against his face before, made their appearance: perky and brown, protruding from the wide slabs of her areolas. Against his will, his mouth watered.

            “Oh, I could explain it first, but I think we’ll just jump in and see what you make of it,” Karen giggled. She waved her hand to halt his shrinking, then flung her bathing suit top aside, now fully nude above the waist. “We’ll stop you going down about there… for now, anyway. Anyway, let’s get on with it. Come here again, darling.”