- Text Size +

            “W-Wh… What?” Derrick gasped. He looked in utter disbelief between his newly hobbit-sized body and Karen’s huge form beneath him, as the woman was now a proper amazon by relative scale, fitting her aggressive personality well. Again, even in crisis, he couldn’t pass up the chance to peer at those tremendous beefy breasts, heaving visibly from the work-up of that kiss, jiggling anew, her fair skin freckled like specks of cinnamon on a foamy latte. From his perspective, they had nearly doubled in size to the magnitude of freshly-inflated beach balls. He could even feel her heartbeat thumping coolly through the boob flesh currently still mushed around him like hard clay, clasped so tight to Derrick’s puny self that his arm had gone lifeless.

            Savoring the sight of her helpless new toy blatantly checking out her rack, Karen at last cleared her throat and released her hold on him, both his junk and his head. She patted him on the tiny tush, granting permission. It took a moment for Derrick to even register that he was free to go, and likely some part of him felt unnatural now in walking away after what had just happened, but he was still too shell-shocked by his size change to process anything. Aching, blue-balled, and bewildered, the teen awkwardly slid his way off of Karen’s thighs. He looked to his mother, expecting a wild reaction or even sympathy, but Alison could only stifle a laugh, then nod at him after taking another slug of mimosa along with Karen.

            Feeling emasculated and surreal, yet also more sexually charged than ever in his short life, the boy toddled off at three-foot-something tall back inside the house. He felt the eyes of both newly-towering semi-drunk women watching him every step of the way, especially Karen, whom he suddenly had the impression could see him even once he’d crawled out of sight and retreated to his bedroom to guiltily masturbate for relief.

 

            A week passed, and Derrick’s shrinkage caused him to stay in self-imposed isolation around the house. Even when he did cross paths with his mother Alison, though, feeling humiliated as he stood at eye level with her stomach, the woman curiously didn’t acknowledge his transition, other than to silently provide a booster seat for him at meal times. It was clear Derrick wasn’t going to get help from her, even if such a thing was possible. Though he was flooded with both apprehension and arousal at the thought, he knew he’d have to pay a visit to Karen to set this right.

            With the benefit of hindsight, he’d concluded it was indeed the well-endowed blonde who’d shrunk him, insane as that sounded. Derrick supposed he wasn’t blameless, whatever her exact reasons were to reduce him. Perhaps she’d caught onto his pervy sightings and didn’t like it. So, though it would probably give him a heart attack out of sheer embarrassment, the teen resolved to find his voluptuous neighbor and apologize for his behavior. It was the only way he could think to regain his former height.

            Letting himself in through her backyard fence that afternoon, Derrick found Karen soothing herself in a jet-bubbling hot tub, most of her prodigious shape concealed beneath the steamy surface. A bottle of wine, nearly-empty, rested beside a glass at the corner. Her eyes were closed, but she appeared to smile as her miniaturized teenage neighbor approached and climbed the steps beside the tub, just to be seen over the edge.

            “Oh, hello, Derrick. Fancy seeing you here,” Karen murmured without opening her eyes. “Care to join in? The water’s nice and warm. Just like me.”

            Wanting to make his case heard before the woman’s omnipotent sexual charms bewitched him again, Derrick shook his head.

            “I’d rather not, Mrs. Delmonte. I mean… Karen. I… wanted to say I’m… sorry for whatever it was that, you know… made this happen. To me. But I need you to help me get big again.”

            “Well, I can’t do a thing to you without you climbing in here with me,” Karen coaxed, patting the frothy waters. “Oh, my mistake. You meant height-wise, didn’t you?”

            Flustered and dizzy from blushing, not to mention already at half-mast just from the sight of the titanic swim-suited woman bathing in the bubbles, Derrick mustered more confidence. He was about to speak, but Karen turned to the side to pour herself another healthy serving of wine, which she swirled and drank from.

            “I… can’t do that. Please, just make me big again. I asked nicely.”

            Karen raised an amused eyebrow, too entertained by the sight of her diminutive hormone-drenched neighbor making such lofty demands from beside her hot tub. Though slightly loopy from the wine, the mystical lady was in a clear enough mind to know what she wanted, and had already decided exactly how to play this. She sighed, then creased her lips in a sly smile.

            “Have it your way, love. We’ll talk about changing your size again. But you are getting into this hot tub right now, or I swear on my honor, you will stay that small forever.”

            Derrick looked down at his clothes. He doubted the woman would give him the chance to run off and get his swim trunks. Then again, what was some discomfort with this busty siren of a milf if it meant returning to his former stature? It wasn’t like Derrick resented the chance to be near that comely body, even if it did put him at further risk for curses. Surrendering, he prepared to clamber inside the tub.

            “Ah-ah-ah. Don’t get in wearing your nice summer outfit. Didn’t your mother ever teach you things like that? No matter. Just take off your clothes, and come on in. All of them.” The conviction on Karen’s face was crystal-clear. She chuckled deep in her throat and crossed her arms across her pillowy chest.

            Hesitating for another beat, the teen once again got over his humiliation. After all, the woman had already dry-jacked him through his shorts while shoving her serpentine tongue down his gullet. Getting nude in front of her, especially when her own blue bathing suit was skimpier than the last number she’d worn, was nothing by comparison. Besides, there was no hiding anything from her; clothes were irrelevant. Obediently, Derrick stripped, pausing again only when it came time to remove his underwear, when he saw Karen’s eyes light up and her smile widen by another inch. Antsy, desperate, and hornier than ever, the boy slipped naked into the hot tub.

            “What are you waiting for, little mister, a formal invitation? C’mere. The water’s not getting any warmer,” Karen enthused, reaching for him.

            “Wait-”

            She swiped Derrick’s smaller hand in her fist again, then easily dunked and dragged him straight through the water. Sputtering, the teen was pulled up again with Karen’s long legs straddling his, her torso above his. One simple maneuver, and he was squeezed across her lap again, this time with his feet pinched between her cinched thighs so he couldn’t swim off.

            Wriggling in resistance only caused Derrick to be cuddled nearer to her body, his head now level with Karen’s mushy breast. As if the view from this close to those flabby, freckled mammaries wasn’t enough, she clasped his head and shoved the boy’s face directly into her bulbous cushy tit. Her palm dragged hard enough that his head physically deformed the breast into a sunken melted shape, squishing cellulite out in all directions the deeper his face burrowed, though the tension coiled in that milkbag ensured it would bounce right back the moment the pressure relented, and in fact would have if not for Karen’s strength sandwiching his head between pruny hand and tit flesh. Her dense nipple hardened to a diamond-cutting point through the swimsuit top, right against Derrick’s eyelid.

            It was clear now that their last encounter a week before was just a preview. This was the real show, and the boy knew immediately he had no hope of escape until his neighbor allowed it. His blood chilled to ice despite the jacuzzi water. So why was he so damn stiff already?