- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[06/22/19]

 

The tags just about cover it all but there is also some unbirth in this stroy as well.

A terrible tragedy had struck Sandra and her daughter, Tori, when her husband passed away due to a workplace accident a few months ago.  The two just couldn't seem to get their lives back to normal, which is to be expected after such a huge shock, but Sandra also knew that they needed time to sort through their feelings.  She thought getting out of the house, where they were constantly surrounded by memories of her wonderful, late husband, would help and booked a two week vacation to a tropical resort renowned for its soothing atmosphere.
When they first arrived, Tori found out that the resort had recently been renovated to accommodate W.I.S.E. victims and had a special promotion for couples who had a spouse afflicted by the incident.  Initially Sandra thought that the stress of having to be careful of harming the W.I.S.E.men guests would negate the purpose of their little getaway, however Tori told her that a W.I.S.E.men's safety is the concern of their spouse or family and that neither the resort nor other guests will be held accountable should anything befall them.
Sandra already had a rather fun encounter with a pair of W.I.S.E. sisters and a man named Greg earlier that day, of which one of the girls did not survive, and she had gone to the beach to continue sunbathing.  She and Tori had made plans to eat supper together and it was barely past noon, so before finding a good spot to work on her tan, the busty milf headed into a beachside canteen to grab a quick bite to eat.  However, just as she was about to sit at an empty spot at the bar she couldn't help but overhear a somewhat frustrated man complain.

"And why would I want to go to the bathroom with another dude?!  I don't want to see your junk man!"  Looking over in the direction of the voice and removing her shades, Sandra spotted a rather muscular W.I.S.E.man talking to a normal sized man, despite the fact that there is a bar sized for and staffed by W.I.S.E.men on the back wall by the kitchen.  "It's too weird, seeing a dick bigger than me, don't you understand that?  Even if you are my brother."

"Yeah... but Tracey told me..."  The younger looking of the two began to say, trying to convince his brother.

"Your girlfriend is just too paranoid."  The W.I.S.E.man interrupted, not wanting to see reason.  "She thinks the world's out to get her since she shrunk, but it's not.  I'll be fine, you'll be gone like 5 minutes tops."

"O-Okay... if you're sure."  The other guy reluctantly agreed, fidgeting in his seat.  "Just, don't go anywhere."  He added, getting up and running towards the bathrooms.

A predatory smile flashed across Sandra's smile as she sauntered over to the now vacant stool.  "Oh!  I'm sorry, I didn't notice you here.  Is this seat taken?"  She asked the man sitting on the counter as she was about to sit on the stool.  "I can't wait to hear what Tori's gotten up to."



While the resort they were staying at was closed off for guests only, the adjacent beach was open to the public.  Locals mingled with foreigners exchanging services for coins happily and Tori was no exception.  The young woman had been lucky on her way to the beach, just next to the exit laying on a table next to a normal sized man were a woman about as old as her mother and two kids around her age or younger sunbathing.  The man was passed out in the shade and thus didn't notice that as she passed by likely his wife and kids (unwillingly) left with her as she stuffed them into her bag for fun later.  The light brunette later offered a local boy to tell her where all the W.I.S.E.men usually gather in the area, but he didn't speak english too well and to her frustration there were no W.I.S.E.men to be seen... at least, not without their guardians.

"Ya know what, I think I'll just look around a bit myself."  She eventually sighed, handing the boy a dollar for the trouble.  He eagerly accepted payment, thanked her or at least she thinks he thanked her and then ran off.  "I suppose it won't be that easy."  She said to herself, walking down the beach.  There were plenty of people and W.I.S.E.men running up and down the beach, no easy targets, though she did get a chuckle when a seagull swooped down and grabbed a careless W.I.S.E.man who wandered just outside of her keeper's reach and fly off.  There was a small panic, but ultimately the poor girl was left to her fate which Tori saw no problem with.

Back home she had managed to get her hands on more than a few W.I.S.E.men, former classmates, teachers, neighbors, even strangers, and she had come to a simple conclusion: W.I.S.E.men are just treats and toys, not people.  They all talk defiantly and insist on 'fair' and 'equal' treatment, but if they go down her throat like food, get digested like food and come out of her perky tush like shit then she's treating them as fairly and equal to all the other foods she eats.  Admittedly though, W.I.S.E.men had quickly become her favorite treat and since the W.I.S.E. affected close to 50% of the population it didn't look like she was going to run out anytime soon.

"Still, I need to find a place to play with my latest snacks."  She thought, looking about for a nice, secluded spot for some fun.  That was when she noticed a small group of W.I.S.E.men dash out of the grass near the edge of the sand and run along the base of a rock formation.  They were all trying not to draw attention to themselves and wore camouflage, so it was difficult for her to track their movement as they ran into a little alcove out of sight.  Looking around, it didn't seem like anyone else noticed the tiny creatures either, so with a smile on her face Tori gave chase.

Entering the alcove, Tori found it stretched into the rock formation a fair distance, though looking around she couldn't see any sign of the W.I.S.E.men she spotted running into here.  It was, apparently, a deadend.  Reaching into her bag, she pulled out one of the boys and the woman she had snatched earlier and set the woman at her feet.  She was screaming profanities at Tori and making other annoying little squeaks, but the brunette disregarded her and dropped the boy into her mouth.

"No!  Please, not my boy!"  The tiny woman immediately begged, breaking down into tears.

"You W.I.S.E.men have ways of hiding your little safe routes and whatnot from us 'big' people, right?  Well there's one here.  Find it and I won't swallow him."  Tori stated, as she sat down and waited for the woman to comply, playing with the struggling life in her mouth.  The woman didn't bother wasting time trying to bargain with the young woman, her son's life was at stake, and searched the area.

It took only a couple minutes before the woman found a hidden passageway, in the shadow of an oddly shaped rock.

"I-I found it!  Right here, now let Jason go!"  The woman pleaded.

Crawling over to the woman and grabbing her, Tori picked up the shrunken woman and stared at her.  "That wasn't the deal.  I only said I wouldn't swallow him if you found it."  She said, making sure to let glimpses of the terrified boy to escape through her lips occasionally.  She then stuffed the woman back into her bag and left 'Jason' in her mouth as she began to dig a large pit in front of the entrance to the secret path.  "Hopefully this hideout doesn't run too deep."  She thought once she was satisfied with the depth and slope of the pit.

Sitting awkwardly so that her asshole was lined up with the W.I.S.E.men retreat, Tori pulled her bathing suit aside and forced out a long, deep, disgustingly toxic fart and then stood up as quickly as she could.  She had to stifle her laughter as W.I.S.E.men came pouring out of the hole coughing and crying.  They all tumbled down into the pit and were too nauseated and weak to climb out.  By her count, there were a dozen W.I.S.E.men in total that came out, this was a great haul!  Good thing she brought her bag.  Tori always fancied herself a kind of W.I.S.E.men huntress, and it was times like these that made her feel justified in claiming that self-imposed title.

"I'll share some with Mom tonight."  She thought, closing up her bag and setting it aside before realizing 'Jason' wasn't in her mouth anymore.  "Oops... oh well, he tasted great so I was going to swallow him anyway."  She giggled to herself, poking her stomach a few times before feeling a weak response.  "Yup, he's in there alright.  Now, with the hunt out of the way, next up is time to play."  She planned, filling in the pit and blocking the vacated hidden retreat.  Tori then sat at the entrance of the alcove, keeping an eye out for any approaching W.I.S.E.men.

Not even 5 minutes later, she spied a trio of male W.I.S.E.men trying to cautiously sneak passed her.

"Some sand apparently blocked the entrance in there."  She whispered just loud enough for them to hear but not draw any of the other beach goers' attention.  The tiny men all froze and looked at her as she tried her best not to look in their direction.  They were understandably wary of the stranger many times their size, despite society frowning on the abuse of W.I.S.E.men there were far too many horror stories of people not caring about laws that were so hard to enforce.  "You just missed the last group, but I'll stand watch if you guys want to relax."  She added in a gentle, non-threatening tone seeing their hesitation.

The tiny guys whispered between themselves for a bit before walking into the alcove, gesturing in thanks to the kind guardian.  This process repeated itself a few more times with groups of varying sizes, with few individual W.I.S.E.men turning back and letting the rest of their group continue into the secluded spot, until Tori had entrapped another 18 W.I.S.E.men.

"Wouldn't want to ruin my supper."  She thought to herself, getting up and dusting the sand off her butt.  Turning around, she walked into the small enclosure and all the W.I.S.E.men stopped what they were doing and looked up at her.  "Sorry everyone, I'm not, like, an employee or anything here and I want to continue with my walk now so I can't be your look-out anymore."  She explained.

"Oh, that's alright sweetie."  A female W.I.S.E.man in her mid-thirties spoke up first.  "We were lucky that you offered to do it at all, isn't that right everybody?"

The group all agreed with the woman, each saying words of thanks and gratitude to Tori for her selflessness and accommodating them.

"Oh, you don't have to thank me."  The light brunette replied bashfully.  "Just entertain me."  She added, reeling her foot back and kicking the woman into the rock face.  Silence followed immediately after as the woman then cried out in pain, though she hadn't visibly broken anything.  "Now then, how to 'play' with my new 'toys'?"

The group began to freak out!  Then had let themselves get tricked by a supposed act of kindness and understanding and they needed to get away from her.  Some started climbing the rock face surrounding them, if they could get to the top they could get away but given how far they would have to climb the chances of making it that far were practically zero!  A few of the others decided running passed Tori was more likely to succeed and made a break for it.

Slipping her feet out of her sandals, Tori effortlessly buried one of the foolish shrunken people under her sole and bent down to pick up the other two.  She giggled as the one under her foot tried to wiggle free, tickling her but not achieving much else, she tossed the ones in her hand into her bag with the others.  Sliding her foot down until the W.I.S.E.man's face was caught between her big and index toe, she smiled down to the terrified man and flexed her toes.  "Lick them and maybe I won't pop your insignificant skull between them."  She ordered, crossing her arms and waiting.

The young man was tearing up from a combination of pain, fear and odor but did as he was told.  Extending his tongue, he turned his head and run it along the rough, sandy skin.  After only a single pass he felt his tongue was covered in the coarse, grainy substance with nowhere to get rid of it... well almost nowhere.

"Don't stop, just swallow it before I swallow you!"  Tori barked impatiently.  "Nothing worse than a stupid W.I.S.E.men."

Tightening her grip on her newly designated foot licker, Tori looked back to the others and saw that some of the W.I.S.E.men climbing were already a couple feet off the ground and making good progress towards freedom.  "Let them keep hoping."  She thought, crouching down and tossing 8 more W.I.S.E.men into her bag.  "That should last me a bit, so I can treat myself to those left over."  Taking her time, Tori plucked the 4 climbers off the wall, stripped them of their bathing suits and tossed them back to the ground.  "Yeah, you totally had to see that coming, right?  Alright, now I want the rest of you stripped by the time I'm done with her or else."  She ordered, picking up the girl she kicked into the rockface.  The woman was still lying on the ground in pain when Tori's hand picked her up effortlessly and ripped her bikini off.  "Still feel lucky?"  She asked, clamping her mouth around the woman's upper torso and coating her in a thick layer of saliva.

While holding the woman in her mouth, Tori pulled down her own bikini just enough to show off her ass and lady bits, turning around to show her rear end to the remaining W.I.S.E.men.  She absentmindedly pivoted on her foot slave, crushing his now lifeless body into the sand, but he had already become boring so it didn't even count as a loss.  Making a show of pulling the woman out of her mouth with one hand while prying her still growing booty apart with the other, she dropped to her knees and made sure all the W.I.S.E.men could see as she brought the struggling woman back and shoved her lubricated head up her tight areshole!  The moan that escaped her lips as her living butt plug beat on the puffy orifice for escape was filled with the lustful satisfaction like nothing any of the remaining W.I.S.E.men had heard before.

"Mmm, that's nice but I want you deeper, shit bitch.  Enjoy my certified killer ass."  Tori said, pulling the woman deeper with anal muscle control alone!

The other tiny people couldn't look away from the horrifying sight, a girl was literally pulling a woman into her body through her asshole.  They wanted to run, but climbing and running had both been unsuccessful.  By the time Tori's anus slurped up the last site of the woman's feet, all the W.I.S.E.men had more or less accepted that they were doomed.

"Fuck, that always makes me so horny."  Tori panted, fingering her slick quim to the frantic, erratic wiggling at the end of her bowels.  Without looking, she reached back and grabbed a W.I.S.E.man at random and brought them up to inspect her selection.  A girl likely just out of her preteens or so.  "No need to be afraid.  Your life is meaningless anyway, so at least give me some pleasure on the way out, okay?"  Tori reasoned with her in a sickeningly sweet voice, as if she had just spoken objective fact.  She then blew excess sand off the girl's body, spit in her face and started rubbing her face into her vaginal canal.

The captive girl futilely pushed against Tori's engorged, heated vulva to try and get away, but her efforts only made the sadistic giantess drip some of her sensual lubricant down on her instead.  The liquid lust was thick too, covering her face long enough to force her to gasp for air.  Tori only pushed the back of her head harder in response, so the girl had no choice but to try and drink the exotic nectar just to get another breath of fresh air!

"Can't breathe down there?"  Tori thought, feeling the girl in her hand get increasingly desperate since her body was easily producing a stream of sexual fluids faster than her living vibrator could drink.  "Too bad."

With her vision blurred by her tears and the translucent fluid pouring out of the massive vaginal opening above her, the young girl's last sight of the world was one she couldn't even clearly define.  Darkness then consumed her and an oppressive, wet heat held her painfully tight and drew her deeper still.

"Yeah, that's right.  I'm gonna turn you into nothing but bitch cum and spray you uselessly over the beach!"  Tori declared, pushing her fingers deep inside of herself as she pulled both her anal and vaginal captive further inside of her body.  A few minutes later she was laying out flat on her back breathing heavily as the struggling of the tiny lives inside of her stopped.  "And with that, some of your fellow W.I.S.E.men have actually done something useful with their lives."  She taunted, sitting back up to face the cowering group only to see they had ran away!  "Damn it all to hell!  I can't believe I let them get awa-!"  She began to grumble, grabbing her bag and getting up to leave and hopefully recapture her toys before they got too far, when she saw a little girl roughly 6 or 7 meekly holding the 5 escapee W.I.S.E.men!  "Oh... Oh!  Hey there sweetie.  Did you find my W.I.S.E.men for me?"  She asked nervously since tormenting the Shrunken is still illegal if you get caught.

The little girl merely nodded and held out the 5 screaming and crying people.

Taking them from her, Tori knelt down next to the girl, a local by the looks of it, and put a hand on her shoulder.  "Thanks sweetie but you have to promise me you won't tell anyone about what I did to them, okay?"  She asked, hoping this girl thought as little of W.I.S.E.men as she did.

"I-Is... is it fun?"  The girl asked shyly in horribly accented English.

Smiling, Tori pulled one of the men out of her hand and dangled him just over her head.  "You're not old enough to enjoy some of the more advanced things just yet, but want a taste?"  She offered.

Well if the little girl's face didn't light up like the mid-day sun!  She nodded enthusiastically and tilted her head back, opening her mouth as wide as she could.

"Okay, just hold that position and let your spit build up a bit."  Tori instructed, to her the view of the child's mouth was cute and innocent but to the man dangling over it it was about to become his deathbed!  She monitored the amount of saliva building up in the girl's mouth as the guy begged her not to do it, that if anything he'd rather be the meal of a sexy girl like her, not a child.  "Well too bad for you."  Tori replied, slowly lowering the man into the waiting child's gaping maw.  "You think you tiny fu-ah I mean, you think us big folk care about how you little things want to die?  Well we don't.  Now try not to end up anywhere inappropriate on her, okay?  Though I bet you'll go straight to her bum."  She teased, as his feet made contact with the girl's gullet and she closed her lips around his entire body.

Only the man's head and arms were protruding from the little girl's mouth, but with a quick tug his grasp on Tori's fingers was broken and the girl sucked the rest of him into her mouth before he could scream for help.  With her gaze still skyward, the girl tried to swallow a couple times with little success and actually ended up choking on the man's body!

Seeing the child begin to choke, Tori grabbed the water bottle from the side of her bag and quickly knelt down beside and held her.  "Here sweetie, just relax.  These little treats are meant to be swallowed whole, so don't worry."  She assured, holding the water bottle of her and stroking her back.  "It takes a bit of practice, but once you get him into you stomach you'll feel better."

After a couple more attempts, the girl gasped for air and began rubbing her stomach.  "I... I did it!  I did it!"  She exclaimed excitedly, smiling proudly as the man in her stomach made her tummy feel funny but in a good way.  "Thanks nice lady!"

"Aww, no problem sweetie.  Now, do you know what'll happen to him?"  Tori asked, happy to see the girl so happy.

"Um... not really, but he like food now.  Right?"  She guessed, cutely sticking her finger in her mouth thoughtfully.

"No, not 'like' food.  He is food."  Tori corrected, poking her in to stomach.  "You're going to turn him into poop.  Isn't that funny?"

The girl's eyes went wide in surprise and then she giggled.  "Hehehe.  He gonna be poop.  I gonna poop him out."

"That's right."  Tori agreed, standing up to leave.  "Now you run along, and have fun."

"O-Okay..."  The girl replied, getting walking out into view of the beach but turned back one last time.  "Um... neighbors small too.  Would they be good too?"  She asked timidly.

Smiling back, Tori gave her a thumbs-up.  "They shrunk for us big people.  Just don't get caught."  She encouraged, pulling two of her in hand captives out of her grip and dropping them into her mouth.  With a big, loud 'GULP!' she quickly swallow them without a second thought and licked her lips.  "And they help your boobies grow."  She added, lifting up her sizable, but not massive, breasts up as proof.

The little girl's eyes lit up and she ran off waving to her good-bye.

"Cute kid."  Tori thought aloud, looking at the final two W.I.S.E.men in her hand.  "Okay, one of you is going up my ass, the other my pussy."  She declared, waiting a moment before they both started begging her for something and pointed at the other.  "What?  Did you think you got to choose?  Absolutely not."

The two shrunken people could do nothing to resist as the brunette merely smiled.



That evening, Tori met up with her mother for diner and the two exchanged stories of how their day had been.  Sandra was happy to see her daughter enjoying herself so far, this was definitely a great idea.

"Oh, and you should have seen that guy Mom."  Tori said, still going on about her time on the beach.  "The mixture of disgust and horror on his face as that little girl's lips closed around him!  It was hilarious."

"It's good that you're having a good time Sweetie, just don't get too carried away."  The busty blonde cautioned, not to be a wet blanket but technically the law wasn't on their side when it came to interactions between people and W.I.S.E.men, though legal action is rarely ever taken.  "So what are your plans for tonight?"

"Getting drunk and dancing."  She replied, finishing her dessert and setting the utensils on her now empty plate.  "Who knows, maybe I'll be a little too 'drunk' and bump into some more W.I.S.E.men."  She added with a giggle, picking up her purse.

Sandra just smiled and shook her head.  "In one ear and out the other.  I swear."  Though she couldn't blame her, there was a tiny couple behind Tori obliviously enjoying a meal that looked especially delicious and she hadn't gotten to swallow either Ashley or Sarah.  "Just try to be careful, okay?"

Getting up, Tori bounced over to her mother and get her a quick hug and kiss on the cheek.  "I'll do my best."  She replied, pulling one of her spoils of the day covertly out of her purse and dropping it down the front of her Sandra's dress.  "Don't wait up for me."  She added with a wink and leaving.

Without even looking Sandra knew what her daughter had given her, it was struggling to climb up her chest towards her collar and calling for help; though with the ambient noise of the restaurant it's pleas barely made it to her ear's let alone anyone else's.  "You know, that daughter of mine is so spirited and wild.  Sometimes there's just no controlling her, so I can only imagine what you had to witness today."  She began saying, pulling the collar of her dress out to see a young, tan woman with red hair look back up to her with tears in her eyes.  "Her youth gets the better of her too.  For her it's all about her pleasure and instant gratification, losing interest or all out forgetting about her worn out or broken plaything just as quick.  She'll learn in time, I'm sure, but I assure you I'm not like her."  Pausing for a moment so what she said could sink in a bit, Sandra appraised the woman's expression as hope began to bloom back into her eyes.  "After all, the man in my pussy has been struggling for the better part of the day, since for me I like to take my time and get as much enjoyment out of you living playthings as possible."  The fragile hope that the shrunken woman dared to have shattered, and she began begging and crying again as Sandra stuffed her between her breasts until she could get back to her room.  "If Tori's not going to be back until late, I don't think this and my other will be enough..."  She thought, motioning for a waiter to bring her the cheque.

While waiting she noticed the tiny couple she had been eyeing all dinner were failing to get a waiter's attention.

"Excuse me... I know this is none of my business but are you two trying get your cheque?"  She asked gently, getting up to sit closer to the W.I.S.E.man couple.

"Y-Yes..."  The man replied, a bit embarrassed.  "Could we trouble you-"

"Oh, it's no trouble at all."  Sandra replied, just as her waiter returned with her cheque.  She informed her waiter of the couples desire and he told them he'd return quickly with their cheque and apologized for the inconvenience.

"Thank you."  The woman thanked as the waiter left.  "I told my husband we should have brought my brother to diner with us..."

"But I wanted it to be just the two of us for once."  The man defended, though he knew he was already on the wrong side of the argument given their current situation.

Giggling, Sandra dug around in her purse for some change for a tip.  "While misguided, his heart was in the right place so try to go easy on him tonight."  She teased, getting ready to leave but then looking around and stopping.  "Do you need someone to contact your brother?  If your room is close to mine I wouldn't mind dropping you off on my way to bed."

"Thank you, but we already told him to meet us somewhere in 5 minutes."  The woman explained, though Sandra could tell that it was only a partial truth likely out of a natural fear of not having a familiar normal sized person nearby.

Since the couple were W.I.S.E.men, the waiter returned quickly with a wireless device that they could use to pay without worrying about getting to the counter to pay.  After the husband scanned his card, the waiter thanked them and left to go serve another table.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Miss, but we should really get going now."  The wife said politely as she tugged at her husband to follow her.

"Oh?  And did I give you permission to leave?"  Sandra asked in an amused tone as she stood up and loomed over the couple's table.  "I think instead of whatever else you two had planned for tonight, you should join me in my room."

Neither the husband nor wife liked the tonal shift in Sandra's voice, and before either of them could look back to say anything the giantess 'accidentally' bumped into the table and fell over on it.  Both of the couple got lost under the well endowed woman's chest and she used the motion of getting back up to grab them without anyone the wiser.  She tossed them into her purse, paid for her meal and left the restaurant with the couple in tow.

"Hopefully I can make these one's last a few days."  The blonde bomb-shell thought as she approached her room and opened the door.  "They always taste better after I'm through with them."