[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A sequel project to the shrinking curse story, Endless, where various alternative endings for several of the characters are explored. Content varies from chapter to chapter.

(If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy )


Rated: R
Categories: Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 22490 Read: 15498
Published: June 21 2019 Updated: April 20 2020
Story Notes:

Never-Endings is finally here~ I really enjoyed the cast of Endless, and this is an opportunity to flesh out some of the story arcs that may not have been given as much focus in the main story. These alternative endings branch off somewhere along the canon version, where a few change in choices can lead to drastically different tales. I hope you all enjoy this project and let me know your feelings in the reviews~

We start with Kimberly, a character my girlfriend thought in particular deserved a better ending than what she had. She stood out from the others to me so it was fun to put her in the center spotlight, let her handle her own adventure. Of course, if you're not familiar with Kimberly or any of these characters, I highly suggest starting from the source material. As far as content warnings go, I'll just do my best to add new tags as they're included in the story, as well as warnings at the start of each chapter to give readers a clear idea of what entails. Thank you!

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 

 

1. Kimberly's Story, Part I by Curse Crazy [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (7204 words)

Content: gentle, some unaware, fear. Some crush in the beginning. (Kimberly's story is quite different in theme than the usual Endless fare.)

 


 

2. Scarlet's Story, Part I by Curse Crazy [Reviews - 0] (7402 words)

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2 you'll get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 

Content: feet, socks, boots, humiliation, rough handling.

 


 

3. Nicky's Story, Part I by Curse Crazy [Reviews - 0] (7884 words)

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2 you'll get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy Special thanks to the generous donation that asked for another Never-Ending!