- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

tags: odor, destruction, smegma, phimosis, cock vore, futanari

For over 1,000 years an Oni named Akari had been slumbering away, hidden from the world in an old cave shrine. Atleast that’s how it should have been when a strange light began blinding her form. This sudden intrusion of light irritated her mind bringing the sleeping Oni to open her eyes for the first time in ages. Before her was a massive field of lush green and various yellows looking like some type of grass.

The grass before her was actually a forest, the largest in this world in fact with the trees easily reaching 100 feet tall but compared to her seemed barely over an inch. among this great Forest lye many settlements of feudal Japanese architecture, the most extreme being large hidden forest forts as big as sports stadiums. The inhabitants of these settlements were in a panic at the site of the mile-tall Oni leading many of the local lords to rally their forces and evacuate the peasants.

While Akari spent some time waking up her body was attacking the small settlements in an unusual manor. An Oni sleeping for a thousand years would have little time to bathe meaning an inhuman stench was roaring across the lands around her, but Akari herself was rather clean with not even a trace of dirt or grime to be seen. the answer to this smell would lay behind the massive weathered loin cloth that covered the Oni’s Nether region.

Akari was abit puzzled, being awoken so suddenly hadn’t been something she’d planned on and being outside only added to her confusion. She was sitting in this strange open field, worse of all she began to feel the early stages of arousal gathering in her loins. Oni were famous for there insane sex drive, some sessions lasting well into the next season and Akari was no exception. This however would be the first time she would perform such an action in the open like this. A situation that actually got her more aroused at the thought of people stumbling on her naughty act.

Akari tore off her loose weathered loin cloth and tossed it to the side. those that had been beneath the gargantuan Oni who had not collapsed from the smell were greeted with the sight of a scrotum covered in canyon deep wrinkles, it stretched forever as it struggled to contain testicles as big as small mountains. Above those monstrous orbs rest a cock sheathed in Foreskin. While it would have been cute to a normal size person, the bunched wrinkled tip was a sheer monstrosity to the little people.

As fresh air embraced the massive Oni’s cock the odor it emitted grew stronger and creating a light fog within a hundred-foot radius from its surface. The fresh cool breeze on her ballsac caused it to constrict making its canyons for wrinkles grow deeper and tighter as the skin compressed in on itself to regulate the internal heat of her hefty sac.

 Akari now began to remov whatever rags she wore to cover her upper half revealing a pair of breasts one could barely consider an A-cup yet at her current size still put any mountain around to shame. The coolness of the air making the small nipple on each harden and protrude out ready to be played with.

Far away from akari near the edge of the great forest, a caravan of settlers had been preparing to undertake a great journey beyond the trees, or they would have had a massive loincloth not landed over their location. The weight of the fabric snapped tree’s and crushed anything that was unlucky enough to be near its center of mass. It was worse for those that had survived by being caught in the microscopic holes of the Loin cloths stitching, what would have been considered a blessing from god became a cruel curse from hell.

The survivors of the cloths impact found themselves in a musty hell that had been fermenting for a thousand years.  Many simply choked to death from the lack of oxygen while some merely collapsed holding their breath to the limit and suffocating while unconscious.

Taking one hand to her scrotum and the other to her flaccid shaft Akari began her usual ritual. Her left hand fondled her egg sized testicles like they were a large stress-ball, she was firm and gentle throughout the whole process taking care to massage every inch deeply. Then she took her right hand grasped her male-hood and began moving it up and down its length. Her cock was about 5 inches flaccid and 2-inches in girth which to the mites below looked of a large narrow mountain that only the craziest would ever attempt to scale. The early stages of precum began to form inside the slit as it began to awaken from its slumber.

Akari stopped her movements before she got too carried away, it seemed something had got her attention nearby. A large gathering of strange mite sized insects had appeared, Unaware that these were hundreds of thousands of battle-hardened soldiers and levy’s,

Being an Oni, she rarely feared anything hell even if everything around her spontaneously combusted into fire she could care-less. Akari merely grinned, moving her hand that was just moments ago fondling her balls towards the approaching army. what was going through her mind was grotesque excitement, she had heard of a form of insect play from another of her kind awhile back but never found an opportunity to try it herself. The idea was simple, find a horde of tiny insects and shove them in your foreskin.

Unaware of the Oni’s plot the army of men moved swiftly through the trees in droves towards the monster, the threat even being great enough to unite villages with bad history in one unified effort to repel the invader at all costs. However even the most battle-hardened warrior could only stand in awe as the Oni’s hand descended upon them grabbing hold of the entire area around them.

In a single motion Akari grabbed every single one of these mites still completely unaware of their humanity. she inspected them closely finding there were more than she initially realized but this just added more fuel to her building passion making her cock go full mast reaching a staggering 6.5 Inches.

Akari slowly peeled open her Foreskin with her right hand and began to drop the mites as well as whatever else her hand had grabbed such as uprooted trees toward the opening. Thousands upon thousands of men plummeted into the depths of her foreskin slamming into the soft surface of her sensitive glans sending pings of electricity through the large Oni’s body.

a minute passed, and her hand was now empty, her foreskin was now filled with people and debris. Many had died from the fall while the rest were drowning in the rivers of precum that had built up from excitement. Most attempted escape from drowning by scaling the grotesque hills of smegma that had built within folds of the Oni’s foreskin, some choosing to drown before suffering anymore humiliation. Another issue for these poor souls was the Oni’s natural odor, it was a foggy miasma of overwhelming proportions that suffocated all who did not have anything to vent it when inhaling, a creation from so much smegma contained in a confined space no doubt. These would be the lucky ones.

The unlucky were the few that had missed the glans and fell straight down the Oni’s urethra, diving what felt like miles into a warm sea of precum. Those that managed to stay conscious from the fall would drown struggling to reach the surface from the viscosity. Needless to say, there was zero chance of survival.

Outside the foreskin, Akari was unprepared for this level of pleasure, her sensitive glans was being abused by the small mites out of desperation to get out of her foreskin, so much so that she had to start stroking herself immediately and rewarding the miniscule mites by peeling the foreskin back for the first time in more than a millennium.

Now frantically stroking her male-hood, Akari’s balls began slapping against her unseen vagina which by now was creating an ocean of viscous fem-juice beneath her. The veins of her cock were pulsing with each beat of her heart faster and faster. The climax was coming

An earthshattering shriek emerged from Akari as the first orgasm in a millennium shot up her balls and into her piss tract before rocketing dozens of feet in the air and coating the remaining forest that still stood. Her cock vomited off a dozen ropes of fermented cum before the last of it only had the energy to dribble over the dirtied glans washing away those that had survived.

Akari was enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm when she was mysteriously back home. Rather than ponder what had happened, Akari grasped her cock. Her fun had just begun Afterall.