- Text Size +

Scarlett and Squeaky’s Alaskan Adventure

By

Asukafan2001

© Copyright 2004. Giantess Planet. All Rights Reserved.

 

 

           The floor began to tremble as I found myself encased in darkness. Everywhere I looked I could only see blackness. The kind of blackness you see when you tightly close your eyes, the kind of blackness you can only see when you are dead and buried.  Time seemed to almost be at a standstill as I lie here on the cardboard made floor.

 

           I gave up days ago on trying to get out of here. I knew that it was hopeless as the walls were as slick as the floor. They weren’t slippery slick but more slick as in smooth and flawless. I reached out to my right and pulled a chunk of bread from the ball. When I was first put in here she had taken two pieces of bread and pushed them into a ball. At first I had made the mistake of wandering around and I had lost the bread. I have no idea how long it took me to find it as I have no idea on how time passes anymore. No matter what time of day it is out there all I see is black.

 

           I only really have my thoughts to keep me company. I can hear the world going on around me, strange voices pass by me far, far overhead. I have no idea if they are familiar voices or strange voices. All the sounds I use to know are now so different. Its disturbing to think that the sounds that I have grown up with now are no where to be found. It’s like I am on a strange world. Everything has a new unique sound, from the alarm clock to a car driving by to even simple footsteps.

 

           I began to think back to last memories I had before all this. It seemed like so long ago, I couldn’t remember much at first as I continued to think about it I began to remember everything with startling clarity. It all began with me getting ready for the big game against Kansas tonight. There were going to be NBA scouts in the crowd so I had to be sure to play my best. I asked my coach to play me for the full 40 minutes or as much as possible. This was everything to me. My family needed the money and if I could just get into the NBA my sister could go to Stanford like she wants too; my mom could get out of that apartment and get a car. This was everything right here. I was trying not to put to much pressure on myself so I went to the gym in hopes of sweating off the nervousness.

 

           As I was working out at the gym there was this dark haired girl in the corner, she looked to be a little young to be a college student but she might have been a freshmen I never was a good judge at age. She was on the exercise bikes peddling away. She had on a white tank top and some black workout shorts. She looked great and if it wasn’t for the game I would have walked over and said something but I was trying to clear my mind of everything.

 

           I had moved on and was doing squats when I watched the dark haired girl change exercise equipment. No matter where she moved she was carrying this shoe box. I thought it was weird because there was nothing in it. She had the cover underneath the box so I could clearly look in. I found myself staring at the box for several minutes drawn to it. I couldn’t figure out why someone would carry around an empty shoebox.

 

            I finally decided to head over and ask as I was getting ready to change and head to the game and really didn’t need the added distraction of why. I tried to be slick, play Mr. cool but I was never great with women. I wasn’t unpopular with them or extremely popular with them. I had my girlfriends its just I never new what to say with these intial meetings.

 

           “I couldn’t help but notice the empty box you have been carrying around. I just have to know what is up with that?”

 

           “Well hello to you too. I’m Mandy”

 

           “Oh sorry, that was rude my name is Michael Jordan” She laughed right away and started to go back to her exercising. “No really, there isn’t any relation between me and the basketball god. I was just named after him. My dads a sports nut what can I say. I am just happy he wasn’t a NASCAR fan and named me Dick Trickle.

 

           “You are cute. Well if you must know, the box is for my friend who is flying in for the week. I am going to put her goodbye present in there. I am just looking for the right thing ya know.”

 

           “Well I have feeling you came to the wrong place…the shopping’s horrible here” I laughed as I began to ease up a little and unlock my legs.

 

           “Oh I don’t know about that. You just have to know where to look.” I was glad I was sweating from the workout because it masked the sweat of nervousness rolling down my face now. I watched her hand reach out for me backwards. I started to stumble backwards. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a grey remote control looking thing in her opposite hand. Instinctively I pushed moved my hand down behind me so as to try to break my fall or do something to help but where it should have hit the floor it just hit more air.

 

           I seemed to fall in slow motion for seemingly hours yet everything around me was happening so fast. It was an eerie feeling as I finally hit the floor only it wasn’t the hard tile floor of the gym. It was a dingy grayish color.  I rolled over seeing walls in the same color rising up all around me. Past and above the walls was her, her legs. I can still remember them even now. She swung them off of the bike and stood on either side of me. I realized then just what I was in. I should have realized it sooner but I was to much of a panic to understand. I was in the shoebox, her long toned legs were on either side of the box with her face looking down at me seemingly infinite number of feet up in the sky.

 

           “I guess I managed to find something after all. See I just needed to know where to look.” She lifted the box up a bit, her dark brown locks of hair spilled down towards me, her eyes locked onto me for all but a moment before dropped the cover onto the box sealing me in darkness.

 

           That was the last time I saw daylight. When she got home I heard and felt her wrap the box in what sounded like newspaper and then push the box underneath her bed where it lies now.

 

* * * *

 

           “I am gonna miss you. This week went by so quick. It seems like my flight just go in and now I am flying all the way back home already.”

 

           “You will have to visit me next time in Anchorage”

 

           “Oh I almost forgot, before you go, I have something for you, but don’t open it up till later.”

 

           “Aww you are such a sweetie Mandy. You didn’t have to get me anything. I feel bad I don’t have anything for you.”

 

           “You coming all the way out here to see me is quite enough. It wasn’t any trouble anyway.”

 

* * * * *

 

     I felt everything around me start to jumble about the, the floor became the ceiling and back again. I could hear two powerfully loud voices on either side of me. I tried to yell outwards but it seemed like they couldn’t hear me. After a rather short exchange I felt everything start to move, my ears were exposed to a multitude of new sounds coming from every direction. My mind was in a panic as my heart was racing. I was being taken to god only knows where. I am not sure how this is actually worse then being ignored and left under the giant Mandy’s bed but it somehow seemed worse.

          

     I soon heard a car door slam and I was set down on something. Another door slammed shut and I heard the engine rumble to life. It sounded more like a jet engine then a car engine. The rumbling vibrated the entire box. My teeth were clattering together and my bones were rumbling as the car drove on. I was beginning to sick to my stomach from the jarring movements of the cars. The box slid across seat into her leg and then into the door and back again. I prayed that it didn’t fall over the edge of the seat who knows I if I would survive that. The jarring continued for sometime, it sounded like we were going through a bus station or an airport. Its not till I heard the flight 285 to anchorage Alaska over the PA system I realized just where I was heading and it wasn’t home.

As the plane took off I could feel the heat from her body all around me. I kept praying that this was going to be some kind of horrible dream that I would wake up for and go to the arena and have a stellar game against Kansas.

 

The reality of the situation started to dawn on me. I never really thought about it until now. I am literally in shoe box, which is wrapped up and was gifted to someone. That weird girl from the gym has given me to some strange girl. I may never see my family again.

 

The wrapping paper was starting rip and which shoved all the thoughts of my family away I stared up at the opening waiting but then I heard the ripping stop as I fell to my knees as my body convulsed followed by me passing out shortly later.

 

           I awoke later still shrouded in darkness I could hear two voices speaking and my box being jarred from side to side. The sounds of kissing were above me. I slunk back down on the floor realizing that it would be awhile.

 

           “What’s in the box babe”

 

           “Oh Mandy gave it to me, I was just getting ready to open it when you came over.”

 

           “You know I couldn’t go another day without seeing you. The week was horrible without you. You can’t leave again”

 

           “Oh I can’t huh” taunts the girl

 

           “No, I’m not letting you leave” teases the guy

 

           The bed starts to shake as the springs squeak. I can hear them laugh and kiss some more. They talk for the longest time and I find myself getting a little impatient. My nerves are going crazy. I know they are going to look down and see me and I am gonna look up at them and yet I find myself scared and excited at the same time. Part of me is curious while the other part of me desperately wants to just never leave.

 

           “You should open it up, maybe its something cool”

 

           “Its gonna be something cute, Mandy always gets me cute little things.”

 

           The paper began to rip as I felt the box turn upside down and light spill into the world around me; I looked up at a dark haired girl and the blonde haired guy next to her. They were seemingly huge, I didn’t know what to do or say as I looked up at them blankly.

 

           “It’s, I don’t know what it is, it looks human but”

 

           “Don’t be ridiculous Scarlett, humans aren’t small, I have to get back to work though. I can’t be late again; I just needed to see you.” I stared up at the two of them as they kissed and he vanished leaving just her looking down at me, her full lips and green eyes were focused on me. I could watch them inspecting me, looking at every inch of me which she could see.

 

           Her hand began to lower towards me, my body locked into place frozen in time. I could only stare up at her with a horrified look in my eyes, her face was larger then anything I could fathom it was like the sun. I tried to say something, anything but I could only lay here like a stone statue.

 

           My body quivered as her finger tips pressed against my body. I could feel the heat radiating off of her hand warming my cold body, her fingers pushed there way under my back with ease as the palm of her hand blanketed my chest as I rose up and out of the shoe box with her eyes never parting me.

 

           “You are the most amazing thing I have ever seen. You are real, you have to be why else would there be food in here with you. Are you okay? You poor thing, if I would have known you were a living thing I would have opened up the gift sooner.”

 

           “Puh puh puh, puh lease” I try to sputter out but she quietly shushes me as she holds me in front of her face. I find myself staring at her like she is a television. My eyes mesmerized by her as she lies backwards reaching out towards her phone.

 

           She holds me inches from her face, I can smell her perfume wrapping around me, her sweet peppermint breath wafting over me as she exhales.

 

           “Hey Mandy, I just opened up your gift, its so amazing how did you, where did you, I don’t even begin to know where to start asking questions.”

 

           As she spoke she continued to stare up at me as I looked down at her watching her get all the details. I struggled in her grip trying to push her fingers off of me but they wouldn’t budge. It was an odd feeling as she was putting relatively no pressure on me and yet I was trapped in her grip.

 

           She continued to talk and I continued to stare I knew not what to do, or try. I had no thoughts running through my head. I felt so primal as I only had my instincts telling me what to do, my brain was like a useless lump in my head waiting for my time to come. I knew the second she hung up that phone that I was going to be her focused attention.

 

           The time I was waiting for finally came. She dropped the phone beside her looking at me unsure of what to do before she started to stand up.

 

           “wha wha wha what” Is all my mouth managed to sputter out before her hand dropped down to her side. I found myself staring at dark black denim with a gold stitching outlining the pocket. I could reach out and feel it, and smell it. It felt so strong, I had not the power to effectively move it or do anything to do it at all.  It was like and object from another world.

 

           I felt myself lurch downward and tumble through the air, I landed roughly on a stack of envelopes. I looked up at her but she said nothing as she closed the drawer sealing me once again in darkness. The darkness now felt somehow safe and secure. The darkness was something that I have grown to embrace. It’s the place where everything seems normal and not out of place.

 

           Even in the darkness I could hear her, she was unchanging. I could hear the loud thuds of her clothes hitting the floor. It’s hard to imagine that something so light could make that much noise. It’s hard to picture myself at one time being that big if not bigger then them. My clothes at one time able to make such a loud thud and now the once near weightless clothes now have sounds of there own.

 

           For the first time in my life I felt helpless. I couldn’t do anything; I couldn’t say anything I had no choices, no voice, no opinions. I was no where near any place that I have ever called home.

 

           The drawer begin to open back up and I saw her staring down at me, she had on some yellow, red and blue spotted pajama’s. I wanted to run and hide underneath the folders next to me, or in the envelope box I am sitting on but my body just sat there frozen stiff staring up at her.

 

           I was dwarfed by her hand as it blanketed much of my body, her fingers wrapped around me like a boa constrictor only there was no pressure I was just held in place similar to zero gravity only instead of moving around you just floated still unable to move. 

 

I was dwarfed by her hand as she sat back down on her bed lighting up a cigarette. She sat up in bed with her hand draped on her knee and me on the backside of the hand as I looked straight into her face and she into mine.

 

“I can’t believe your real, a person and all. I haven’t seen anything like you before in my life.” I wanted to just scream out help me now, help me please but I could only just stare at her. I watched her move her move the cigarette into her mouth and inhale. I could actually feel the wind in the wake of her hand. The end of the cigarette glowed bright orange, the heat from the cigarette felt immensely hotter then it use too. Imagine at my current size it could do severe damage to me but I didn’t want to test my hypothesis however I did feel a bit better once she moved the cigarette away from her mouth.

 

           Unconsciously she exhaled the smoke right towards me causing me to cough and hack. I knew then she didn’t view me as an equal, maybe she was as confused as I was.

 

           “Do you have a name? I think I am gonna call you squeaky cause that’s what your voice sounds like. What do you think?” I was appalled by the thought of her calling me squeaky but my heart was racing so fast I could feel it smack against my skin. I was scared to do anything but agree.

 

           “tha, tha, tha, that’s fiiiineee” I sputtered out

 

           “You look familiar somehow, but how could you be. How come you talk so funny? Your voice is so high pitched and squeaky too.” She shot out question after question not even waiting for answer. I don’t know if she even wanted one. I could only look out at her in amazement.

 

           “Scarlett honey, come here”

 

           “Alright” she yelled back nearly bursting my ear drums. In one motion she swept me off of her hand clutching me in the opposite. Everything was blurred as she walked. I felt myself pressed against some cork board. I screamed as shoved a push pin between my legs.

 

           “I’m not gonna hurt you. Are you scared of me? We can get to know each other more later. I still can’t believe this.” She shockingly stated as she pressed to more push pins into the corkboard just below my wrists. She took a few steps back and smiled at me for but a moment before heading out of the room. I looked down at the ground realizing I was trapped here. There is only one way down and that’s a long drop.

 

           As she flicked off the lights and closed the door I shut my eyes thinking of my family hoping that there okay.

The End