- Text Size +
Story Notes:

short growth story i did awhile back

Madoka sat in her room browsing the internet for new and interesting things when she came across a peculiar website. This website contained many graphic images of giant woman doing unspeakable things to the small people beneath them ranging from lewd insertions to gore filled crushing. “ehhhhhhhh!?” was all Madoka could utter to the strange site before her, but deep inside she felt some form of enjoyment from this.

Against her better judgment Madoka braved forward through the strange site, each image corrupting her more and more. She stopped browsing when she came upon one image that stood out from the rest, it was the picture of a girl larger then a planet, whats more she possessed male genitalia.  This was the first time Madoka had seen a futanari.

The absurdity of the dickgirls size caused distress in Madoka as she attempted to comprehend it. Little did Madoka realize, she was becoming aroused. “It would be so cool to be that huge! But I wonder what it would be like to have a penis?” after abit of confusion she decided she liked what she saw before her and had begun entertaining the idea of being so large.

While Madoka was daydreaming about being so huge a mysterious pop up appeared on her screen with a strange white animal that had red eyes. Madoka snapped back to reality to close the pop up on internet instinct but the words caught her eye. “Do you wanna make a contract? Yes or No”.

Curiosity got the better of her in this case as she clicked yes. A text box suddenly appeared on her screen, “tell me your wish”. Madoka was still in a daze from her previous day dreaming and without thinking entered what was on her mind.

“I wish to become a dickgirl goddess that’s big enough to fuck the Earth!”

Sent.

Madoka only had a few seconds to realize what she had done and nearly collapsed into a fetal position in shame “I can’t believe I just said that, AND TO A RANDOM SPAM POP UP NO LESS!”. A sudden ding from her computer shook her out of her pouting, “Granted”.

Before Madoka could question what that meant a foreign feeling filled her groin, it was impossible to discern but most she could describe was tightness and warmth.  Peeling back the front of her panties Madoka was met with the alien site of a flaccid penis and a modest sac filled with testicles the size of Ping-Pong balls. Madoka reached out to touch the strange appendage when a new sensation suddenly overwhelmed her, this time it was intense and explosive.

The feeling went from discomfort to absolute pleasure as Madoka’s senses were assaulted from all ends. The feeling of crushing something below her foot stopped her in her tracks, she had just crushed her house. It dawned at her that her wish was coming true now, what’s more it was happening right now.

The site of so many staring up at her caused her distress at first but her new penis seemed to have other thoughts as it began to harden. Soon her new malehood had reached a hefty 6 inches to her but at the rate she was growing was the size of a skyscraper to the people below. Her ballsac swung pendulously between her legs, each swing made it slap against her thigh sending jolts of pleasure to the blooming goddess. Unknown to Madoka, her virgin pussy had begun secreting lubricant which had now begun to drip towards the earth, each viscous drop being about the size of a car to the poor people below.

The feeling of her new ballsac swinging against her thigh’s was having a major effect on Madoka, her fire was being lit and was spiraling into an out of control inferno. More and more pussy juice began to flow from the virgin pussy each drop growing bigger as she did. Most of her love nectar would sputter towards her balls and run the length of her sac before collecting into a viscous ocean of goddess nectar. When it finally had enough it descended towards the earth, its impact causing mass destruction throughout.

Madoka now fully aroused took aim of her untouched virgin cock, “lets see what makes this so special~”. Slowly she grasped her cock with one hand sending electricity exploding though her nerves, “wah, this feels AMAZING!”. After simply grasping her malehood Madoka was suddenly thrusted into a volcanic need for release, her sub conscious taking over began pistoning her hand along the length of her goddess cock.

Those that were out of the blast range of her female juices soon found themselves in greater danger as the growing goddess Madoka’s cock had begun leaking Precum, the pistoning motion of her hand sending massive globs flying miles away. Those who were lucky were forced to watch as precum the size of sports stadiums slammed into the world around them, its size to great and density to thick for anyone to hope of escaping. Unlike her pussy juice however the precum would hold its shape.

Madoka had spent the last few minutes masturbating and was getting the hang of her new tool, so much so that she had begun to fondle her now generous sac that contained balls that to the people below were like small mountains. Kneading her innocent testicles around like a stressball Madoka mewed at the idea of her first ever ejaculation, “ughhh this is amazing, no wonder boys do this so much!”.

What felt like an eternity to the growing goddess Madoka was really just a few minutes, being a virgin meant Madoka didn’t have to do as much to achieve orgasm and in this case ball fondling and a handjob was all she needed.

“AGHHHHHHHHH” the goddess shouted as a new feeling exploded from her cock. Those watching below witnessed as the Goddess Madoka’s testicles lurched up from within their fleshy prison towards her crotch, what followed many would equate to a tsunami of mega proportions.

The first shot of virgin cum exploded from her now monolithic cock, the viscosity and size putting everything so far to shame as it literally flooded most the southern part of japan in its jelly like fluid. The next was just as thick and landed further away crushing more of the archipelago nation. Madoka’s cock would vomit out more and more cum until the nation of japan was now completely coated in divine cum.

Madoka needed to take a breath as her first male orgasm ever was a lot more powerful than she imagined, her cock on the other hand was still hard as diamonds. Madoka closed her eyes for abit as she collected herself. That moment of respite would be interrupted however as she suddenly felt weightless.

Opening her eyes goddess Madoka was greet with the view of the earth only in the few moments she had closed her eyes she had exploded in growth after no longer being restricted by gravity. The planet was now the perfect size for a cock sleeve.

Grinning in excitement Madoka made a proclamation to the people on the soon to be fucked planet, “I am Madokami, goddess of hope! Today I shall cleanse this dark world of all its sins!”

Goddess Madoka took hold of her monolithic cock and took aim for the land she once called home, the now white sea of semen, japan.  Without much warning nor effort Goddess Madoka began inching her monstrous cock into the crust of the earth, her body being so immense causing it to push into Goddess Madoka’s cock harder and harder. “ughhhhhhhhhh! This must be what sex is like, no this is better than sex!”

While Madoka’s cock annihilated a good chunk of the Pacific Ocean and Asia those out of the penetration zone were faced with tsunami’s  that towered miles tall, those who were out of the reach of these water in the upper mountains were greeted by the most intense pheromones they had ever experienced in their life as the heat from her cock began melting the ice above ground.

Goddess Madoka was now thrusting into the planet before her with reckless abandon, so much so that she grasped the planet in her palms as her orgasm begun nearing. Those unlucky in Australia to survive the tsunamis were greeted with the site of 2 moon sized testicles hurtled towards them, the impact causing devastation on an unprecedented scale.

Now on the pinnacle of climax Madoka prepared one final thrust as she pulled the planet away. Liquid magma poured out of surface and pooling into the unfathomable hole left by her cock. Madoka with all her might slammed the planet into her cock at a force that pierced through the planets core and erupted out the other side, “UGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Goddess Madoka screamed into the emptiness of space as more cum than water on earth erupted from her world breaking cock. The ropes this time shot forth into the void beyond many the size of planets.

Goddess Madoka’s orgasm persisted for a good minute before she had finally been spent.

 

The world was now in ruin but with it the elimination of all witches.