- Text Size +

The earth turned into mud hours before. It kept raining and raining and raining. Her little shelter in that dark alleyway was damp, dirty and threatening to collapse, the only light coming from the nearby houses as dusk left the town. There Thalia stood, almost immobile. Barely breathing. Wrapped in a worn blanket she stole weeks ago.

She heard voices coming from the street. Drunk men going home after wasting their money in the tavern.

“Look here, lads, a lost elf girl. What are you doing all alone, knife-ears?” said one of them, standing in front of her.

She did not respond. She knew what was about to happen. Her body trembled as her mind filled with terror. She looked around with the corner of her eyes and bolted away. “Come back here, you little cunt!” shouted the man, giving chase. Soon the rest of his company joined him.

Weakened by hunger and cold, she could not escape them for long. After a minute of chase, she could already feel her legs burning. She looked around for a hole to hide in, spotted a dark side street, went in. It was a dead end. Soon her hunters would get her.

“Look, lass, all we want is to have a little fun! We can pay you, you know. We’re not monsters” said one of them.

“What the hell is happening here?” suddenly shouted a feminine yet powerful voice. The silhouette of an imposing figure appeared behind the group.

“And who the shit are you now? No matter, you’re a bit taller than I’d like, but I don’t mind” said one of the men, coming closer to the unknown figure.

An even taller individual joined the other, wearing armor and wielding a sword “I suggest you to fuck off” said calmly. The men did not wait long to disperse.

The woman approached her “Are you hurt?” She shook her head.

“Good. You shouldn’t be in the streets alone at night” said, then took a small sack off her belt and threw at her “This should be enough to get you a room for a few days. Stay safe, little elf.”

She took the sack, heavy with coin. The female figure turned around. For a moment she could see her beautiful face, then the shadows hid her again.

She left, together with her companion.



 

Thalia woke up, feeling pain all over her body. She tried to move, but failed. It took several attempt before she could finally feel her fingers respond to her command, then slowly the rest of her body followed. She carefully stood up, wary of her weakness, then looked around: She was in what looked like a wizard’s laboratory, full of mysterious books and vials filled with strange substances.

“Oh, you woke up. I wondered if you would.”

Thalia turned around and saw the mage they found at the castle. She tried to speak, but nothing came out.

“Give it time, you’ve been comatose for a couple of weeks now.”

Thalia tried again “… week… I… princess?”

“The princess is fine, don’t worry. The king not so much, he has been gravely injured. Your prinecss had been quite busy cleaning up the mess” said, then added with a sweeter tone “But she should be coming here today. She finally found some time to come and relax, and visit you I imagine. She will be happy to see you awake.”

“...I… where… where am I?” Said, finally managing to make a coherent sentence.

“The summer villa. You were brought here after the assault. The princess stayed for a day, then went back to the capital.”

Suddenly Thalia froze up. A shiver traversing her. A sensation of pressure against her skin. Then nothing.

“You all right?” asked the apprentice, worried.

“I think so. I felt really weird for a moment there.”

She felt something trying to get her attention behind her. She turned around, but none was there. All she could see was a tray with what appeared to be glass shards.

“Yep, somehow the Tear shattered during our escape. I have no clue how, I just found it in pieces inside the bag it was in” she sighed “In a very cynical way, I am lucky the king is bedridden and the princess had been so occupied, I imagine they would want my head for somehow destroying one of the most powerful items in all the kingdoms.”

Thalia was not listening. As soon as her eyes saw the shards, the feeling of unease and pressure came back, ten times more powerful. She was sure she was about to die, or explode.

All of a sudden it disappeared.

Then she felt something, like a gentle pleasant sensation.

Then it became pleasure. Intense pleasure. Enough to make her moan.

“Are you sure you are all right?” said the mage, coming near her.

As she stood to her side, she gasped, wide eyed.

Thalia turned around and looked down.

She looked down. She was taller than her. She was taller than a human. A human that just seconds before had inches on her petite body.

“What the hell did you do?” asked the mage, worried.

“I didn’t do anything! What did you do to me?”

“All I did was healing your wounds, knife-ears, have some fucking gratitude! Now what the hell is happening?”

Thalia was about to reply, when she felt another wave incoming. She mentally prepared herself, but this time it was even stronger. She could clearly feel the almost painful build-up in pressure, and the sweet pleasant release. She could not help but moan again, with her eyes closed.

When she opened her eyes, the mage was at eye level with her belly button. Her body now stood naked, in the rush of pleasure she did not even realize she shredded her clothes.

“Don’t look!” Said, embarrassed, as she covered her nudity with her hands.

“I…” attempted to answer the mage, then turned around “Sorry, I didn’t mean to stare! But we need to get out.”

“All right” answered the elf, already feeling pressure building up inside her again. They quickly navigated the halls of the villa. They were almost out, when she felt the pressure stop, and the pleasure begin.

She stumbled down, her mind too occupied to process this new overwhelming sensation rather than bringing her to safety outside. Her body grew, stretching out against the walls and the ceiling.

“Come on we need to get you… Oh” said the mage, coming back inside.

At this point the elf barely fit within the hallway, while on her knees.

Her pleasure was quickly replaced by fear. Will she be crushed by her own growing body? Will she die under the building as it collapses against her?

“All right. I need you to keep moving, elf. Thalia, right? Please keep moving, the exit is there, you can do it.”

The elf looked at the entrance, then at the mage in front of her and nodded. A spark of hope in her eyes. She forced her body to move, the walls grating against her skin. Slowly, she dislodged herself and made it to the entrance. As she reached the wooden door, she felt the pressure build up beginning again.

“Oh damn.” She gritted her teeth and pushed through the entrance. With barely enough space to maneuver, she had to slowly inch her way out, limb by limb.

The pressure reached her peak when she had only her leg inside. Before she could move, the rush of pleasure began, immobilizing her in terrible bliss. By this point, her moans were so loud, she was attracting the attention of all the servants in the villa, who rushed to see what was happening. Guards started pouring in the entrance plaza. The mage ran to them to stop them from charging the growing elf.

Finally the growth stopped again. Her foot, however, was left stuck inside.

She pulled, trying to get herself free. Without much effort she tore the wall apart, freeing her foot and shaking the entire structure.

Thalia took a deep breath, then stood up. Her jaw dropped.

She was immense! Easily 50 feet tall. She looked down at the scared squad of soldiers and the mage, her mind racing to find a logical explanation for what was happening.

Thalia could not believe it! How did that happen? She lifted one foot to take a step forward, placing it not to far from the mage. It was big enough to cover her entirely.

She looked around. The majestic villa was barely as tall as her hips, it looked so fragile from up there. The servants from its balconies looked her in awe. Suddenly she was again aware of her nudity. She covered herself, embarrassed, and knelt down.

“What is happening to me?” asked, panic rising in her chest.

And then the pressure came back.

“No, no, no. Not again!” Said, as she stepped over the crowd in front of her and rushed towards the fields surrounding the villa. This time the build-up did not last long, it was fast and powerful, even painful. And then the rush of pleasure began.

She crumbled on the ground, again. Her fall causing a quake in the surrounding area, enough to be felt by the still stunned witnesses at the villa.

She grew. And grew. And grew.

And the pleasure was so great, she could not stop herself from masturbating, openly in front of her audience. Her powerful moans making the tiny people around her tremble in confusion and fear. Her rhythmic rubbing of her womanhood sending tremors into the ground.

A good full minute afterwards, the growth finally stopped. And now she was truly gigantic.

She looked at the villa, the tiny people there looked like barely 4 inches tall, maybe even less. Now the villa barely reached her knee. The trees nearby were not fearing much better, most of them did not even clear her hips.

If before she was scared, now she was getting terrified. What if her growth does not stop? It did not give any sign of slowing down, if anything it was getting more and more intense. What would she do? What would she eat? Would she be able to see her mistress? Would she want to see her?

She skipped a heartbeat. That thought truly terrified her.

In that moment, her eyes wondered towards the mage, barely recognizable from her height and distance. She was pointing at something… The road? Thalia turned around and saw horses riding towards them. And in front of the group a tall, regal figure. Her princess.

“Mistress!” shouted, as she crawled towards them.

She stopped.

The pressure came back.

Her eyes were wide open.

“Stop mistress! Don’t come closer!” shouted. Her words so powerful the horses panicked, unsaddling a few, and stopping the group in its tracks.

The pressure got to the breaking point. The pleasure came. And with it the growth. She gasped, fell to the ground for the third time, and plunged her fingers in her dripping womanhood, humping the earth under her. Her growing body bulldozed everything in its path, from small trees to immovable rocks, crushed under her relentless growth.

After two minutes, it finally stopped. Thalia let herself go, her body quivering in exhaustion.

It took her several minutes to gather the strength to lift herself up. She sat down, hugging her knees, tears flowing from her eyes, of shame and terror.

A lone rider approached her. It was her princess.

She almost could not believe it. She was there. Saving her once again.

She barely heard her shouts. She was calling her.

Finally she stopped in front of her gigantic body. She lowered her eyes, too ashamed to eve look at her mistress.

“Thalia! Can you hear me?” shouted the tiny woman waving her arms in her direction. She was not even two full inches tall from her perspective.

Finally she gathered the courage to move: She bowed down, as low as she could.

“Mistress. I don’t know what is happening to me. I don’t know how to stop it, what if it doesn’t stop? Please, help me!” said, releasing all her pent up fear in her words, with enough force to blast away the vegetation from the patch of terrain directly under her mouth.

After a few seconds, she felt something touching her. She slowly raised her head, her eyes met with those of her princess.

“Hi there, Thalia. I’m here now, you don’t have to worry, all right? Will you calm down for me?” said. Her beautiful mistress did not even reach her nose in height, yet her words carried so much strength. Her princess wiped away a tear the size of her hand from her face, and gently caressed her. “My sweet little elf” said, chuckling.

Thalia managed a timid smile.

She no longer felt the pressure. She felt at peace.

Her princess was with her.

 


“So any idea of what happened?” asked Eliza, looking outside from the window of the laboratory. She could see the titanic body of her sweet elf from there, her chest rhythmically moving up and down. She fell asleep shortly after her arrival and it seemed it would be a while before she would wake up again.

“I have a theory” answered the apprentice, adjusting her wavy red hair “The power that was infused in her is that of the Tear, the magical imprint is the same. As for how or why that is, I am less sure. There are several possibilities that I am considering, none of them feel particularly promising.”

“Will she keep growing?”

“No idea, but I think it’s unlikely. Her essence was in complete disarray during her growth, now it’s quiet, actually it looks pretty normal, aside from the little fact that it is about 40 times more intense than mine or yours.”

The princess sighed “Is there something I need to be worried about?”

The apprentice shrugged “I’m sorry, princess, but our records do not have much on the Tear and its effects. All we know is that whoever wields its power is pretty much unstoppable. I guess the only danger is the state of her mind: Even if the Tear does not cause any negative effects on her psyche directly, her newfound power may provoke changes in her personality anyway.”

Eliza did not like the sound of that, but she had to recognize that annoying little mage had a point. Still, they were talking of Thalia. If anyone could resist corruption, it was her. “Well then, we are lucky the Tear chose her. I have no doubt she will remain her old self.”

“It might be in fact the reason she was chosen. The power of the Tear is unquestionable, yet we have very few records of previous wielders building empires or going on rampages. It is possible the Tear chooses precisely those that are likely to resist abusing its power.”

Eliza felt a bit of weight taken off her shoulder. That was the first good news of the day. “Well, if you don’t have anything else to add, I will go. I need to catch some sleep” said as she left the laboratory.

Eliza reached her room and threw herself on the soft bed. The image of her sweet little elf standing above the tree line, with desperation in her eyes, was still very vivid in her.

A monster! Shouted one of her guards. The giants are back! Another.

She could not blame them, the giants’ invasion of the human kingdoms was one of the darkest moments in humanity’s history, though no naturally born giant as big as Thalia ever existed. But that was no monster, nor a cruel invader, it was her sweet little elf, in need of help.

Thinking back to that moment, she is not sure of how she managed to simply walk up to her with no fear in her. The adrenaline of the moment, likely. Her size was absolutely breathtaking.

She was a princess, she rarely found herself in a position of utter powerlessness in her life, yet that how she felt before the immense face of her maid. It was not a pleasant feeling.

Still, things went well. None died, she is fine. Her men even managed to crack a few jokes afterwards, of the sexual kind, of course. She wanted to punish them for that, but she managed to rest her hand, after all humor is a good way to release tension, and she herself was guilty of ogling the beautiful curves of her maid.

She slowly fell asleep. Dreaming of Thalia’s gigantic, delightful body.