- Text Size +

“There it is!” Eliza said, as soon as the city came into view. Indeed the capital stood in front of them, a vast expanse of houses, palaces, squares and warehouses, with the thin line of its walls closed around the most dense urban ground. Even from that distance, she could see the roads filled with people fleeing the city.

“Looks like we got here before the imperials. Let’s go for the north gate” she said, then added “And let’s take this slow, Thalia. The citizens got pretty spooked after you destroyed the castle.”

Thalia’s cheeks instantly turned red. “I already said I’m sorry!”

Eliza laughed. “I know, I know. I’ll do my best to keep everyone calm. In any case, I bet they’ll change their mind in a day or two, when we send the imperial army running back with their tails between their legs! Do you mind remaining outside of the city? Until I can see my uncle, at least.”

She nodded. “I doubt I’d fit in the streets anyway.

 

Half an hour later, they were in front of the gate. The flow of people going outside from that direction drained pretty quickly once it was clear that was their objective, Thalia purposefully slowed her pace to avoid getting too close to them.

Eliza could see her uncle on the walls, together with Lemi and the magister. “Can you drop me on the wall there, Thalia?”

“Of course, mistress” she said, while she bent her knees and helped Eliza get down by letting her lean on her finger. Even squatting, she was still far taller than the walls, and loomed over the small group, that still had not moved a single inch.

“So.” Finally her uncle said, his eyes still fixed to the face of her sweet elf. “This is the famous goddess that came down from the skies to punish us.” Only then he noticed the makeshift splint on her leg. “Eliza! My dear, are you all right?” said, as he rushed to her, offering his arm for support. “What happened?”

“I fell” Eliza said, with a smile.

“Was it one of those dragon knights we saw fly past the city a few days ago?” asked Lemi, while she bent down to take a look. “Shouldn’t take long to fix, princess” stated.

Richard, her uncle, spoke again: “Indeed, the dragons. What happened to them?”

Eliza pointed at her elf. “She took them out. All three. And all she got in return is a couple of blisters on her hands and a few scratches on her back.”

Her uncle looked back at her, incredulous, finally breaking his long stare.

“This is a most magnificent sight. I never would have thought the Tear would be capable of this!” said the magister. The mage advanced towards the gigantic elf, who by now retreated her hand from the walls. Thalia was clearly getting uncomfortable with all the attention she was getting, she could see half the city, or what was left of it, was looking at them from their windows.

The magister spoke again: “Forgive this old man for being so forward, but I would be eternally grateful if you’d allow me to make some simple tests. Nothing dangerous, I assure you!”

“I-Well...” Thalia looked at the princess.

“There are more important things to do, magister. I am glad you woke up, by the way” Eliza said, smiling at her elf.

The wrinkled face of the magister twisted in disappointment, but he quickly recovered. “Of course, my lady. Of course.” He bowed and stepped back.

“Did you have trouble with the imperials?” Eliza asked.

“Not too much. Their vanguard tried to storm the city two days ago, but they quickly realized they did not have the numbers. This little gal can be quite mean when she wants, you know?” said, putting his arm on Lemi’s shoulders. The young mage blushed. “All right, I’ll say it’s time we go back to the town hall and prepare our plan of action. I’m afraid we don’t have much more than a day before they arrive.”

“No.” Eliza said. “We will have our meeting outside the city. I believe there are still spies here.” She paused, to judge their reaction, which was milder than she expected. “Besides, Thalia cannot get into the city, and since she is the only reason we still have a chance, I think it would be terribly rude of us not to include her in our meeting.”

“I suppose that is indeed true. I apologize if my words offended you, Thalia” Richard said.

“I-Of course not, my lord” Said Thalia.

“My, as polite as ever. If my little ferret was in your place right now, she’d have blasted us to the other side of the city” He said, winking at the elf.

“I wouldn’t! And you promised you’d never call me ferret again, uncle! I’m an adult, not a little kid!” Eliza said, blushing. Thalia giggled, and Richard joined her.

“Let’s just go, please” the princess said, then smiled wickedly. “Well, we don’t have much time right? It’d be a lot faster if Thalia carried us. It’s not a problem, right?” asked to the elf.

“I guess not” Thalia said, perplexed.

“All right, bring your hand here. Then all aboard!”

“Ah-I, do we have to?” Lemi said, as she saw the elf’s hand coming closer and closer, then stopping at just a few feet from her.

“Oh come on! It’s perfectly safe. And much more comfortable than a horse” Eliza said, as she got onto it.

They slowly complied, all three clearly nervous yet awed, they could comfortably fit into her palm and there was still space left. Thalia stood up, as slowly as she could.

“Wow. It’s incredible!” Lemi said, looking at the landscape. The horizon getting farther and farther.

“All right. I’ll say that patch of wood is good enough” said, pointing at a group of trees in the distance.”

“Oh” Lemi said, taking out a pouch. “Before I forget, I want to show you what we discovered about the Tear Crystal.”

 

“Are you sure you want to stay out here, mistress? I’m not certain it’s safe to sleep on me.”

“I won’t sleep on you, Thalia. Don’t worry.” Eliza climbed the flat expanse of her abdomen, which was resting at a somewhat steep angle, since Thalia laid against a large tree.

“Besides, I miss having you around in the morning” With a knowing smile.

“Mistress, I’m not sure we can. Your leg is still not completely healed and I’m too big for...”

“I was talking about you keeping me company, you dirty little elf” Eliza immediately replied.

Thalia rolled her eyes. “I’m sure of that, mistress.”

“Oh what was that? Insubordination against your better? I will have to discipline you!” She run towards her left boob, and jumped over the gentle hill. She reached her nipple and gave it a long lick, then a passionate kiss. Soon it began to swell under her touch.

“Now for punishment.” She opened her mouth and gently bit the enormous nipple in front of him, half as tall as her. Her elf bit her lips, as her hands moved to her other boob and down her crotch. Eliza redoubled her effort to please the sensitive flesh in front of her. The cute moans of pleasure of her elf, amplified by her size, echoed through the forest, as if an ancient monster walked its ground.

Eliza could feel the rhythmic movement of her body under her, her hand kneading her breast and the other rubbing her clitoris. She was picking up momentum, her moans got more and more frequent.

She abandoned the nipple and ran towards her face. “Are you enjoying yourself, big girl?” Thalia could barely respond, caught up in her own pleasure, but managed a weak nod. “But I do remind you this is your punishment, my sweet little elf” Eliza said, going up her jaw and stopping by her nose. “You are not allowed to cum unless I allow you. Do you understand?”

“Yeahhhs, mistress” the elf said.

“Good, good. Then why don’t you get serious for me? I’m sure your pussy feels left out, what about some company? A couple of fingers should do the trick.”

Immediately, she obeyed. Her rhythmic further increased, her eyes unfocused, her breath short. She was getting close to her climax.

“Mistress, I...”

“No, no, no. You won’t get off so easily. Now, why don’t you hold back, like the good girl you are?”

“I-Please!”

“Do you want to cum?” Eliza teased. Thalia’s body trembling in bliss and frustration under her feet, like a constant earthquake. She nodded, the movement of her head almost throwing her off her face.

“Well maybe if you ask politely...”

“Please, I beg you mistress!”

“All right. Then cum for me, Thalia!”

“Ahhhhhhhh” Thalia screamed as pleasure filled her mind. She arched her back, her body shivered, her muscles contracted, as her pussy clenched around her fingers, still rhythmically pummeling her hole. A tree nearby her feet collapsed under her constant assault, and holes started to appear under the thundering hits her frantic limbs scored against the ground.

After several seconds, her orgasm finally ended. She relaxed, basking in the afterglow, with a splendid smile on her lips. She looked at her nose, where Eliza still remained.

“It’s so much more fun with you, mistress. Even if we didn’t…”

“It better be! You wound me, my lady!” Eliza said, feigning a faint.

Thalia giggled. “You know what I mean, mistress.”

“I know, I know. All right, let's get to bed, tomorrow will be quite the long day.”

“But you didn’t cum yet, mistress!”

“Oh really? And what are you going to do about it?”

Thalia smiled, then delicately took the princess between her fingers. “May I please you, mistress?”

 


 

Thalia could not deny she was nervous. She was standing in front of the city at about half a mile away, waiting for the imperial army to arrive. After hours of waiting, however, still nothing. Her nervousness slowly becoming frustration.

Could they have given up? They have lost their strongest warriors. She shook her head, they had committed too much to this invasion of theirs to just give up.

She could finally see something in the distance. It did not look like an army, though. It stopped. Then another one popped out, then a few more. Then a couple of minutes later, they did… something?

Trebuchets, she suddenly realized, as the first projectile landed mere feet from her. The ball of rock was barely more than a pebble to her, but if the hole it left into the ground was any indication of its strength, it may be enough to hurt her. Even worse, the city did not stand a chance against those war machines. Who knows what kind of carnage they could do if the boulders landed into the city.

The next one hit her in the shoulder. Pain shot through her, but it was only a bruise. Should she go get them? Their plan had her staying around the city, yet could she simply stay there and take it? Or maybe she could return the favor.

She grabbed a rock nearby, and threw it with all her strength. It fizzled through the air, crashing into the ground a few feet away from the intended target. The impact was strong enough to make a few of the war machines rattle, but they were still functional.

Another salvo of rocks came her way, this time the whole battery fired. She put her arms over her head and bent down. The cruel shower hit her over and over, leaving nasty bruises all over her skin, but aside from the pain, she was fine.

That was it. She sprinted towards the siege weapons. Her feet cratering the earth with her powerful steps. The trebuchets desperately trying to adjust their aim, to no avail. In a minute she reached them. The small contingent of soldiers guarding the machines put up a token resistance, but as soon as her feet landed on both sides of their formation, they dropped their weapons and fled.

“And don’t come back!” Thalia shouted, seeing the tiny men fleeing at a snail’s pace in front of her. She looked at the siege engines, the impressive machines standing at about a third of the length of her shins. She quickly destroyed them with a couple of gentle kicks, the wood collapsing against her immense strength.

She felt satisfied, yet something was not quite right. Why would there be just a couple of soldiers protecting the trebutchets?

In that moment a flash of light exploded high up in the sky behind her. She turned around, the flash was red. The distress signal. Lemi of the magister were asking for help.

She immediately sprinted in the direction of the light spell. But stopped in her tracks when a familiar roar reached her ears. She looked around and saw a lone dragon knight, flying towards her. It was a bit bigger than the three she faced a few days before, and its armor was a triumph of golden decorations. It glided towards her, and released its fiery assault.

The flames were hot blue, and burned the skin of her left arm with ferocity. She screamed, her injured arm shivering under the intense pain that gripped it.

The dragon came back. It was about to roast her again, when a white, ethereal arrow flew just in front of it, prompting its knight to stop its attack mid-air. They both looked at their right: From the woods a group of riders emerged, at the front her princess guiding them, and right behind her Lemi, preparing another of those magical arrows. They poked out of the woods, where they were hiding, to attract the attention of the dragon, and now they were trying to get back into their cover.

As they hoped, the dragon turned around and went after them. Thalia panicked and threw herself between the princess and the dragon, taking its flaming breath directly onto her stomach. She gritted her teeth. Her vision got blurry for a second. She looked behind her, the riders were still quite far away, and safe.

She needed to protect her princess.

A familiar sensation emerged from her chest. Pressure building up.

She froze. Could that really happen again? More pressure. It was happening again! Yet, it felt different this time. It was not an overwhelming feeling that invaded her body, she felt in control. And she was: As soon as she tried, the pressure receded at her command. Lemi was right!

The dragon retreated, too close to the giantess for comfort, but it looked like it would try again soon.

Thalia did not lose time, she released the pressure and felt the wave of pleasure hitting her, again not as overwhelming a sensation as the previous times.

She could feel the pain evaporating from her arm and stomach, while her body stretched upward. She cut it short, adding just about a foot to her height, from her perspective.

The dragon came back. She took a boulder between her fingers and threw it against the beast. It dodged it easily, but it slowed enough that it was not able to get out of her reach, when she jumped right after. The earth shattered under her soles. She barely managed to grab the tail of the monster. It desperately trashed around, releasing more and more flames from its mouth, burning her hands and arms, but she held strong, and finally gripped its throat.

Thalia had enough. She tightly gripped the flesh of the beast and pulled. The bones of its spine broke, its neck fell limp.

She walked towards the group of riders that came in her aid and dropped the dead dragon near them. The knight was still barely hanging on to his saddle, when the princess jumped on and knocked him out with a punch. She looked at Thalia and gave her a nod. The elf stood up again and went for the city, where there was still fighting.

The imperial troops were assaulting the low walls of the city in mass, exploiting her absence. Some of their soldiers were already in the city, where they were fighting, and winning, against the improvised militia they hastily recruited the day before, lead by the wounded and tired Richard Norbrand. She spotted the magister fighting several imperial wizards on a section of the walls. The hisses and cracks of their spells filling the air around them.

Her arrival stopped their fighting almost immediately. A tense silence fell on them all. Then the squad of mages exploited the momentary pause to knock the old wizard unconscious, and prepare to cast what looked like the same spell that their colleagues used in the assault at the castle. Thalia advanced, trying to stop them, but she had to walk slowly, in order not to make the buildings of the city collapse against her allies. The ball of lightning grew in size until it was almost as big as a house, then it jumped against her, blinding anyone that glanced in that direction.

The bolt of energy hit her directly in her chest. She could feel the electricity flowing through her body, like lava poured into her veins. Her knees feel to the ground, she gritted her teeth, struggling to remain conscious, her muscles twitching.

And then it ended. She took a deep breath and looked at the spot of blackened skin where the lightning hit her. She stood up, trembling in pain and exhaustion, but victorious, and smiling.

“Soldiers of the empire” a familiar voice said, interrupting her moment of triumph. She looked around and spotted the princess not too far from her with the dragon knight kneeling besides her, and Lemi at her side. She was using magic to amplify her mistress’ voice. “You are surrounded and outmatched! Your leader is in my hands! Your dragons are dead and your mages failed! Surrender now and live! Or keep fighting and die!” A murmur crossed the imperial army. “Drop your weapon and leave, you will not be harmed. This is your last and only chance!”

At first silence, then a few obeyed, then more. Soon the entire battlefield was filled with the cacophony of metal against stone as they let their weapons go and began fleeing in every direction.

In just a few minutes, the tens of thousands of imperial soldiers that participated in the assault were nowhere to be seen. The city remained dead silent, then some timid cheer started to rise from the wounded streets. Soon, everywhere there was shouting and dancing and laughing in happiness. They did it!