- Text Size +

The next few days proved to be quite hectic for Thalia. She was learning to use her gigantic body: how to avoid causing tremors everywhere where she walked; how to sense people around her to avoid injuring someone; how to move around without scaring everyone and everything, especially animals, that very easily got startled by her presence.

Progress was slow, but steady. And she got to spend a lot of time with her princess, something that rarely happened before. She enjoyed herself immensely, despite the embarrassment of having to walk around almost naked, and the boredom that comes with not having a job, outside of “Don’t break anything” as her princess put it.

 

A week later, they went back to their lake. During the trip, the princess relaxed on the palm of her hand, basking in the warmth of the sunlight. Thalia loved holding her. It made her feel safe, like she could do no wrong as long as she had her princess with her. And powerful: the next ruler of the kingdom placidly laid in her hand. It was a very unusual feeling for her, all her life she was the one that had to fear the power of others, priests, teachers, bandits, merchants, nobles. Even the two people she loved and cared for the most, her father and her princess, held absolute authority over her, before all of that happened at least.

She tried to keep these thoughts at the back of her mind, because of the strange new feelings they awakened in her, yet she could not deny how pleasant it felt. Whenever she was close to a person, she found herself subtly trying to size them up, comparing them to her hands, or feet, or other body parts. It was quite the exciting exercise. She also found herself eager to test her strength, and she did once, when her princess tried to arm wrestle one of her fingers. She could barely feel her effort, while her mistress quickly got exhausted.

Finally, they arrived. Her old footprints still clearly visible on the shore, some got filled with rainwater, transforming them in foot-shaped pools.

hey were about to get into the water, when they heard several loud noises coming from the forest, like something crushing against the trees, and what sounded like deep, gruff voices.

Thalia looked at her princess, waiting to know what they should do.

“That does not sound good. We should check it out. It’s possible it’s just a bunch of very loud woodcutters, but we’re pretty close to the villa and I don’t like the idea of having a potential threat this close to my bed.” She looked directly into her eyes “It might be dangerous, I should go alone. I’ll try to remain hidden.”

Taken aback by the request, Thalia gritted her teeth. “I-I think I should come too. I would never forgive myself if something happened to you. And beside, I doubt they are big enough to hurt me” said, trying to smile “If you allow me, of course.”

The princess looked at her surprised, then laughed “Oh, feeling bold today, big girl? You’re right, you’re right, you should come too” said, then added “I’m sorry, Thalia, it’s just difficult to shed old habits.”

“You don’t have to apologize, mistress! I just...”

“No, no, don’t worry. If you want to be my knight in shining armor, I won’t stop you” her princess said, jokingly.

Thalia made her way through the forest, or more correctly over it. Most trees were as tall as her knees, the biggest reached her hips. It felt more like traversing a particularly sturdy patch of shrubs than a forest.

“How do they feel?” asked her princess.

“What?”

“The trees, how do they feel? You’re barefoot, I imagine it’s not pleasant.”

“Not really” replied Thalia “It feels like I am stepping on fallen branches, at the right angle they are a bit painful, but not that much.”

Her princess nodded, then turned around to admire the view once again.

 

Finally they reached them, passing through a large clearing: It was a group of ogres. The ugly behemoths were a plague in all the human kingdoms, their size and toughness made them difficult targets, and their voracity a danger for all. While to a common man they are towering beasts, however, to her they were just as small as everything else. They did not even reach halfway up her knees.

 


Eliza closed her fists in anger. “Oh great. That’s quite the number of them. They have a bloody nest not too far from here, I bet. I’ll have to clear it out soon, before they become a problem. It will delay the march against the imperials again though, which we cannot afford. Just fucking great” she sighed “Well this explains why they somehow did not notice you, Thalia. Ogre are tough bastards, but they have poor hearing, and are dumb as rocks.”

Suddenly, Eliza noticed that the biggest ogre, likely the chief, did instead see them. He was giving orders to the others, already they were advancing against them.

“”Oh gods!” shouted Thalia. “They’re carrying people on their shoulders!”

“Shit!” said Eliza, as she spotted a second group, carrying indeed humans.

Thalia’s expression changed when she saw the charging ogres.

“They-They saw us, mistress. What should I do?” asked Thalia, taking a step back.

Eliza looked at her elf, then at the ogres down there, finally at her eyes again. Her innocence as clear as ever. Her fear palpable.

She gritted her teeth “Thalia. You will put me down and leave. This is an order.”

The maid looked at her, surprised and worried. Then she immediately changed expression, her face now a mask of determination.

She put her down between her feet. Her ankles way above her head, at twice her height. She lifted one foot, and brought it down in front of them.

The explosion caused by her stomp could be heard from miles. The impact threw Eliza on the ground. A cloud of dust slowly dispersing around her mighty foot. Never had she been more intimidated in her life.

“Go away!” shouted the elf with all her strength. Panic rose between the ogre horde and soon they started fleeing, despite the chief’s angry shouts.

In just a few minutes, the clearing emptied. Even the humans the ogres captured fled the titanic elf, terrified by her display of power. Eliza herself felt her blood freeze. Fear enveloped her, fear of the incredible power her maid possessed and could unleash at a moment’s notice. Yet there was something else. Awe. Wonder. Excitement? She shook her head, trying to clear her mind of those thoughts.

She was interrupted by Thalia, slowly lifting her foot. The crater it left was deeper than Eliza’s height. Cracks in the earth spread from it in every direction.

The giantess sighed, with a trembling voice. Her breathing quick and irregular, forcing her to take several deep breaths to calm herself down. Her expression relaxed. The adrenaline of the moment finally gone.

She turned around and slowly squatted down. A proud smile on her face, while a drop of sweat traveled down her face. “Are you all right mistress?"

“I-I am” said, unable to formulate a single thought.

“Can I pick you up?”

“Yes, of course.”

And she did. Her gigantic hands surrounding her. She closed her fingers and brought them towards her chest, giving Eliza a full body hug. “Oh, mistress that was incredible! Have you seen how fast they got away? They were scared to death! Of me!”

The princess could feel the pressure rising, as she was pushed against Thalia’s body, saturated with excitement.

“Oh gods, I am so sorry” said, suddenly releasing her from her fleshy prison. A worried look on her delicate face “Please forgive me, mistress.”

“It’s-It’s fine, just be careful” said, feeling blood finally coming back to her brain.

Thalia’s expression immediately recovered, turning back into a radiant smile. “Mistress, can we get back to the lake?”

“Gladly” said, feeling the need for some peace and quiet.

She started walking back to the lake, faster than before, with obvious enthusiasm infused in each step. And it was contagious, Eliza rarely saw her this happy, she could not help but feel elated herself, even if traces of that overpowering fear that flooded her minutes before still lingered in the back of her mind.

 

Reached the lake, Thalia let her down. Eliza quickly removed her clothes and went into the water, feeling the coldness envelop her in a pleasant hug. Soon enough, the maid joined her, slowly submerging herself under the calm waters.

What a rush that was, thought Eliza, while she let her body placidly float on the lake surface. Now that the last remnants of fear were being washed away, they were quickly being replaced by something unexpected. Pride. Her little elf sent an entire pack of ogres running like scared recruits. Gods, if only she wanted, she could have cleared them out entirely with a few steps. She instead could maybe handle a single one, a small one, already tired and injured, and even then she doubted she could it take down.

Her sweet maid could do that, without even putting effort into it. Hells, she could probably kill one by accident. What luck that the Tear chose her and not someone else, even herself. She doubted she could resist the temptation to just do whatever she wanted, and she considered herself a moral person.

But Thalia was different, Thalia was… Where was she?

Suddenly, the princess was thrown around by an immense wave rising from below her. She screamed in surprise. She glanced down to see the gigantic head of her maid rising from the water like an ancient sea monster. The wave finally died down. She frantically looked around, until she saw Thalia, giggling like a little girl.

“Oh, that was a mistake! High treason I say!” said Eliza, laughing.

“Sorry, mistress. I could not resist!”

“Well, if that’s the case I will have to punish you, my dear elf.”

For a second, Thalia’s expression changed into one of surprise, then began laughing again. “But I am innocent, mistress! A fish scared me!” said, with a mocking tone.

“All right, that is it. I’m punishing you. Turn around!”

Thalia obeyed, still smiling, causing yet more waves. She kept her butt just over the water level.

Eliza did not lose time. She swam to the colossal body in front of her and climbed from the hip, then moved to her ass and prepared to spank her.

“You know how naughty girls get punished in my kingdom, right?” said, as she slapped her butt cheek with all her strength, sending a small shock wave through her ass.

A giggle reached her ears “Oh, please mistress, have mercy!”

“Did you actually felt it?”

“Well, a bit...”

Eliza felt a bit disappointed. She took pride in her physical strength. Still, considering Thalia’s size, the fact that she even managed that much was pretty impressive.

She cracked her neck, stretched her arms, and prepared for the next assault “Well, then. It means I have to step up my game!” said as she released another mighty spank.

 

A few minutes later, they came back to the shore, tired but happy. Thalia deposited her on the sand and stood over her, while on on all fours. Her immense arms surrounding her from both sides, while her gigantic face looming over, with flush cheeks. Her horizon was almost entirely filled by her maid.

“Mistress, can I pleasure you?”

Eliza was taken aback. Never was her sweet maid so forward before. She laughed “Do your worst.”

Her maid had a very naughty smile on her lips “Please, trust me, mistress.”

“Of course...” replied Eliza, raising her eyebrow, a tinge of worry in her eyes.

Thalia placed a hand behind her, then opened her mouth and took her feet inside, then her legs, then her hips, then her stomach, then her chest, until only her head stood outside her mighty lips. She lifted her head from the ground.

“Whoa! What...” tried to say, surprised and more than a little scared by the sudden change in altitude and feeling her body completely engulfed by Thalia’s mouth. As soon as she started using her tongue, however, all her worry washed away in absolute bliss.

The lips enveloping her and the mighty muscle working from the inside were giving her sensations she never felt before. Every single one of her nerves were being stimulated at once by the gentle movements of her maid. She could feel the walls of flesh around her tremble as her maid moaned, lost in blissful lust. She herself could not hold back her own moans, as Thalia continued to gain momentum. She could feel her insides twist in pleasure with every motion of her tongue.

In just a couple of minutes, her orgasm was near. “Gods, Thalia. I’m about to… Oh gods, I-Fuck!” screamed, as the incredible rush of pleasure left her breathless, overwhelming her conscience. She could feel the body of her maid vibrate all around her, enraptured by delight.

Eventually, their movements died down. They stood still for a few seconds, basking in their post-orgasmic satisfaction.

Thalia finally released her from her mouth and gently placed her back on her hand. Eliza was completely covered in saliva, causing her to shiver in the cold air of the outside, but she hardly cared.

She stood up, barely able to move her legs. Seeing movement below her, she looked down and saw the elf taking her fingers out of her womanhood.

“I see you had fun as well” said. Thalia vigorously nodded. Eliza continued “Gods, that was… indescribable. Next time though, do tell me you are going to put me in your mouth.”

Thalia lowered her head, but her smile never left her face.

“All right, let’s get home. I feel like I could sleep for a week.”