- Text Size +

“I need you to hide under the bed, all right?” said her father. “Take this.” He handed her a bag. “Now go.” The knocking on the door became more insistent. Her father looked at her, his gentle eyes staring into her own, his smile warm and calm. “It’s going to be all right, child.” He hugged her then pushed her under the bed.

Thalia sobbed. Not too long after, two elves, a female and a male, joined his father.

“May the light of Midia guide you to safe harbor” greeted her father.

“So you refuse to convert?” asked the female elf, disgust clear in her voice.

“No, I refuse to blind myself to the truth.”

“Be careful of what profanities you spew.” replied the male.

“My apologize, it was not my intention to offend you.”

“It is a bit too late for that” added the female “We gave you plenty of time already, Rydel. The grand priest patience is running thin. Do you renounce your faith or do you prefer to throw your life away?”

“I am afraid I cannot follow the clan down this path.”

“You know what that means, right?” said the female.

Her father nodded.

“Then I am forced to officially recognize you as heretic. You are now under arrest, resistance will be punished.”

“I won’t resist” simply said. As they left the room, he looked at her, with a faint smile on his lips.

“Stupid old fool” whispered the male elf, exiting the room.

Thalia remained still for what felt like an hour. Tears flowing down her cheeks. She finally come out and emptied the bag he gave her. Coins, food, a few clothes, a map with a marked name. Her father wanted her to flee the clan’s territories, into the human kingdoms.

She threw everything back into the bag and sneaked away, after one last look at her home.



 

Eliza woke up, more sleepy than usual. She waited for a few moments to wait for her maid to enter, but none came. Then recalled what happened the day before “Ah, gods, what the hell am I going to do?”

She wondered if she woke up from her slumber. It has been almost a full day at that point.

Suddenly, she was disturbed by the sensation of being watched, but she was sure the room was empty. She looked around until she saw movement near the window. The view was entirely filled with a strange white, wet surface, with at the center two concentric circles, one an intense dark red, the other a deep black.

“Oh fuck!” screamed, when she recognized what she was looking at: the eye of her maid.

“Mistress!” said a voice coming from outside “I’m terribly sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you.”

“It’s-It’s all right, Thalia. I just wasn’t expecting to see you” answered, still staring directly into her pupil. The window was easily seven feet by five, and she completely filled it with just her eye. Her red eye.

Wait… Red?

“Did you eyes change color?”

“I… don’t know? Did they?” asked her maid back, confused.

“No matter. How are you feeling?”

“Good. I think. I am in no pain, mistress, in fact I never felt better, physically at least.” She paused “I am terribly sorry for the horrible spectacle I gave yesterday, mistress. I don’t know what came over me, I could barely control myself, and...”

“Don’t worry, my sweet Thalia. I understand. Besides, you didn’t cause any irreparable damage, outside of a few ruined breeches I guess.” She chuckled. “Now it feels a bit awkward to talk to your eye, do you mind if I get outside?”

“Of-of course, mistress!” said her Thalia “I will wait you at the entrance” added. She removed her eye from the window and stood up. Eliza could easily feel her footfalls through the floor.

“Well, this will be an interesting day” said, as she prepared herself to face her gigantic maid.

After a few minutes, she reached the entrance, where a few workers were diligently trying to fix the hole left by Thalia’s foot.

And there she stood. On her knees, silently waiting, while the villa’s workforce did their best to avoid coming too close to her, or looking at her nude body.

Despite her gigantic size, her maid still looked as delicate and fragile as ever. Her adorable cute face, her gentle eyes, her lithe body and soft skin, her delicate hands, her modest but perky boobs, her little bubble butt.

Well, she could no longer call it little.

She noticed patches of dirt and debris stuck against her skin, feet, knees and hands in particular. That gave her an idea.

“Thalia!”

“Mistress!” said, trying to keep her voice down, but failing to conceal her excitement.

“Can you bring your hand down here?”

Her maid was confused for a second, then slowly brought her hand near her, palm up. Eliza admired the enormous appendage, large enough that she could fit on it laying down, and still have plenty of space left. She took a deep breath and stepped on it.

She could hear Thalia gasping in surprise and relief. She moved her hand upwards, towards her face.

Eliza jumped in surprise, but quickly recovered. Her maid was staring at her, with a sweet smile.

“Well, we’re quite… high up” said Eliza, to break the silence. Only then she noticed all the workers near them stopped to see what the giant would do to their princess.

“So, Thalia, there’s a lake nearby where we can get you cleaned up and have a chat in peace. Hopefully when we come back, they will have some clothes for you ready.”

“Of course, mistress” said, slowly standing up.

The sense of vertigo was clearly palpable for Eliza this time. She had to go down on her knees, since she didn’t feel comfortable standing up. When Thalia noticed it, she further slowed down her movements.

The princess admired the view, she could see for miles around her! The entire villa looked like a toy building, the kind her father gifted her when she was little. The servants looked like ants, moving so slowly around the structure and her giant. It was incredible. And exhilarating. And empowering. She felt like she could do anything! She felt a tinge of envy, but it was short lived.

“All right” said, trying not to look amazed “let’s go.”

 

A few minutes afterwards, they arrived at the lake. Its crystalline waters perfectly mirroring the surrounding land.

The giant stopped and very carefully put her down, then sat on her knees again. “Let me get my clothes off and we’ll have a swim, all right?”

“Of course, mistress!”

“There’s none around here, Thalia. You can use my name, you know?”

“All right, mistre… Eliza” said the towering elf.

The princess smiled and undressed, then ran into the water “Come on, get in!” Shouted to her gigantic maid.

She obeyed. She carefully moved into the water, very aware of the waves she was raising. In the lowest point, around the center of the lake, the water barely reached over her knees. She sat down, submerging her head for a second.

“There! Fresh water feels great, right?” said Eliza, placidly swimming around the colossus, far enough that she did not have to worry about her movements.

The elf did indeed seem pretty content. Her muscles visibly relaxed, as did her expression.

“You are right, mistress.”

Eliza sighed, then swam in front of her “So, how do you feel, really?”

“Good, really, mistress. I mean Eliza! At first I was really scared, but now I feel good.”

“Scared? Scared of what?”

The elf fidgeted uncomfortable “You.”

Eliza raised an eyebrow “Me? Why? Scared I’d tickle you to death?”

Her maid giggled “No, mistress, I was afraid you would not want me near you.”

“Oh, my sweet little elf… so what if you’re grown a little? That just means there’s more of you in the world, which as far as I am concerned can only be a good thing” said. The elf looked away from her, her cheeks reddened.

The princess smiled wickedly. “You know, we skipped our morning routine today. In fact, it has been quite a long time since we had fun together. What do you say?”

“Am I not a bit too big for that, mistress?” asked Thalia.

Eliza sighed, she went back to mistress of course. Oh well, one day…

“Can’t hurt to try” she answered.

A timid smile appeared on her maid’s lips. She brought her hands under the princess, raising her from the water and bringing her close to her head. Her gigantic face was more than twice as tall as her, she completely blocked the sun just by standing over her naked body. It was humbling to find yourself so close to such a huge being. She was completely at her mercy. She could not help but feel a bit fearful, but she reminded herself it was her Thalia, not a mythological monster. Her sweet little maid would never hurt her.

She looked directly into her eyes and she saw nothing else than love and adoration.

Yes, it was still her. The same girl she found on a street years before. The same girl that took a knife for her.

“I’ll be as gentle as I can, mistress. Please tell me if I hurt you.”

“Don’t worry, I’m sure you won’t” said Eliza.

The elf smiled, then opened her mouth, easily large enough to swallow her whole. She gently extended her tongue, and delicately touched her skin. The enormous muscle felt heavy on her, and the saliva sloshing down her body left her a bit uneasy, but it was not an unpleasant sensation.

Relieved by her reaction, the elf took a slow, sensual lick of her entire body. It felt great! Like a wave of blissful massage traversing her body. A moan escaped her lips. She could feel the heavy breath of her maid on her, washing her with heat and humidity. Her cheeks flush with excitement.

“You taste good, mistress!” said the elf chuckling, evidently pleased by the effect she was having on her.

“Oh, Shut up and keep going, you tease!”

Another giggle reached her ears. She gently closed her lips around her tits and applied a very light suction, eliciting another deep moan from the princess, lost in the sensation.

The tongue came again, large enough to cover her body from head to toe. This time, she aimed at her sensitive parts. She delicately lapped at her womanhood. The huge muscle made her pleasure centers scream in ecstasy. Gaining momentum, Thalia kept servicing the princess, ever so gently applying greater pressure and speed. Eliza could barely hold her impending orgasm back. Her hips started thrusting against the warm tongue on their own, as her arousal reached its peak.

She came. A powerful gasp shook her from deep inside, as her mind was flooded with pleasure. She let herself fall down, against the soft and delicate skin of her maid’s hand. Panting, she looked up “That was… fantastic, Thalia. Thank you.”

Her maid was bursting with satisfaction and pride. “Happy to be of service, mistress!”

Eliza finally recovered from her orgasm “Well, it’s only right I return the favor.”

The elf immediately changed expression “Are-Are you sure, mistress? I don’t know if it’s safe. You know I tend to move around when I am about to… you know.”

“I am sure I can handle it. Now come on, get to the shore and lay yourself down. I got a big girl to please.”

A shy giggle rose from the elf. She excitedly obeyed, laying down on the sandy shore, on her back. She left the princess get down from her hand on her stomach. Immediately, Eliza bolted towards her face, surprising the maid, and jumped to reach her chin. There, she made another jump, landing against her nose “I want you to stay still, Thalia, all right?”

“Yes, mistress” said, struggling to focus her eyes on her.

Eliza jumped down and ran to her boobs. She took an instant to admire the fact that she was walking on her friend. Her chest was big enough to host her entire bedroom!

She reached her nipple, the puffy organ was big enough to comfortably sit on, but she had a better plan in mind. She hugged it and showered it in kisses. A delighted gasp came from her maid. She redoubled her effort, until she could feel her excitement in the fidgeting of her gigantic body. The temperature of her skin kept rising together with her arousal.

When she finally felt she had teased her dark haired maid enough, she ran across her flat stomach, towards her waiting pussy. There, she climbed down and pushed herself between her labia, big enough that they did not even move while she applied pressure to support herself.

She carefully grabbed her clitoris and bathed it with her tongue, savoring every second. Her sex was overflowing with enough juices to cover the princess entirely. She picked up the pace. The elf trembled beneath her. Her fingers grasping the earth beneath her palms.

Eliza bit her lips, as a pleased giggled escaped her. She threw herself back at her job, gaining more and more momentum, until finally her orgasm came.

Her back arched. Her mouth wide open. Her toes curled. Her mind shut down for entire seconds as the pleasure washed over her body, from head to toe. Moans of intense pleasure filled the air, as flocks of birds escaped the nearby trees, startled by the loud, lewd noises of her maid.

Eliza found herself fighting against Thalia’s powerful movements, trying not to fall from her immense body. Finally Thalia’s orgasm died down and so did her incessant motion.

Eliza laughed. “Fuck yeah, that was awesome!” shouted as she stood up.

The elf raised her shoulders and smiled, still recovering. “Mistress, that was… fantastic. Thank you.”

“My pleasure, Thalia” said, while giving an exaggerated bow. And she was being completely sincere. Her sweet elf had always been a little devil in bed, but she rarely had so much fun. “Let’s clean ourselves up and go home, all right?” said, aware of the thick layer of saliva and pussy cream she was covered with.

 

As they got close to the villa, a delicious smell reached them. Thalia got to the plaza, knelt down and placed Eliza on the ground. The princess rushed forward, curious to see what was cooking in the battery of stoves the servants brought out for the occasion. She knew the villa was well equipped, but that was more pots and fires she ever saw before! Whoever did this had quite the precise idea of how much her maid would be able to eat. The atmosphere was a lot more relaxed than the day before, even if Thalia’s arrival re-awakened some tension.

“I hope you find the meal acceptable, princess. I ordered the servants to prepare enough food for Thalia. Hopefully it will be enough, for us as well” said the apprentice, suddenly appearing behind her. Pleasantly surprised, Eliza thanked her. Maybe she misjudged the young mage.

“Did you manage to prepare some kind of clothing for her by any chance?” asked.

“More or less. We managed to create some...thing by sewing together the biggest curtains we had, they won’t cover much, but at least she will not be completely naked.”

“Good. Good. You did well, Lemi.”

The apprentice bowed and left.

The princess took command of operation from that moment forward. Things went well that day.