- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I just threw this chapter together, and to be honest I was pretty drunk when I wrote the first chapter the other night.  Hopefully some people will like it, if not, C'est La Vie.

 

 

Cindy’s Bedroom

 

 

I’m staring at the ceiling of Cindy’s bedroom, lying completely naked upon her bed.  It’s my daily ritual.  I’m a bit confused by Cindy telling me I’m not going home and that I’m to live up her asshole, my dream of dreams; but how could she know?

My thoughts are interrupted by Cindy coming in her bedroom holding her Aunt Jenny’s package.  Before I can contemplate any further, Cindy removes her panty from under her skirt and stuffs it in my mouth, as usual.  The taste of her pussy and ass fill my mouth, and no sooner am I savoring her panty’s taste than she stands upon her bed straddling my head between her ankles.  She quickly squats down on my face, my nose wedging firmly and deeply within her asshole and her pussy clamping down over my mouth.

Unable to use my mouth much further, my mind focuses on my nose sniffing in deeply within Cindy’s asshole, as I slowly and precariously breath out from my clamped mouth across her pussy.

The smell is intense, and it is beautiful.  My hard-on is throbbing like a jackhammer. I try to focus on Cindy’s asshole, an easy task; but I can’t help to hear her reading her Aunt Jenny’s letter as I feel her empty the contents from the box and place them on my chest and stomach.

The aroma of earthly delights fill my nose, as an essence of Cindy’s vegan diet of fruits and even dark chocolate overwhelm my olfactory sense.

I hear Cindy reading her Aunt Jenny’s letter; but I don’t understand the meaning.  Something about transformed men, shrunken men, and her living socks.  I feel Cindy wiggling her ass on my face as I fidget to stick my nose up her asshole as far as I can to smell away.

 

 

*

 

 

Cindy notices her friends hard–on is going from dark red to dark purple, he is most definitely straining for release; yet her attention is on the various artifacts and letters her Aunt Jenny sent her in the package. 

She feels her friend squirming beneath her ass, and knows full well he needs air.  Somehow Cindy knows to let him breathe outside her asshole is wrong, reading more and more of her Aunt’s letter she realizes he belongs in her ass.

Cindy places the various artifacts on top of the chest and stomach of her friend who is struggling to breathe with his face stuffed between her ass cheeks.  She opens one of the half dozen books and begins to read aloud its text.

All of a sudden Cindy feels her friend deflate beneath her.  Amazed she looks down on his body and realizes he has decreased in size.

The sense of power gushes throughout Cindy, as she continues to visualize her butt boy growing smaller and smaller.

Cindy’s vagina and clit are aching, and the thought of her classmates Jennifer and Stephanie come to mind.  Before her, two ghostly images appear, Jennifer and Stephanie.  The two girls look at one another and their surroundings bewildered.  Yet both girls lean forward and passionately kiss Cindy.  The three make out with one another as they watch the boy Cindy is face sitting reduce in size.  The smaller he becomes, the more intense their sexual play becomes.

Jennifer and Stephanie both go down on Cindy’s cunt, lapping and slurping up her scrumptious nectar as the boy she is sitting on shrinks up and disappears deep between Cindy’s ass cheeks.  Cindy imagines a fireworks display of lust as they sixty-nine their vaginas upon one another’s faces.  Cindy feels her pussy juices flowing beyond normal, a veritable flood of cum exploding from her overly sensitive vagina pouring into Jennifer’s and Stephanie’s thirsty mouths.

Cindy bucks her hips, time after time, each time feeling her friend being pushed deeper and deeper between her ass cheeks till there was nowhere further to go except inside her rectum.  For tonight, nuzzled up against her asshole was enough for Cindy.

 

 

The Next Morning

 

 

 

Waking the next morning Cindy feels incredible, perhaps energized would be a more precise term.  She also feels the need to relieve herself on the toilet.  Entering her private bathroom, Cindy wasn’t sure what to do with her friend shrunk up against her asshole.  A consciousness entered her mind that she should just go to the toilet as she normally does, so she sat upon her toilet and let loose with a long stream of piss. 

She felt the heaviness of her bowels and believing this would free her friend of his present predicament, she lets out a sizable crap.  Much to her surprise, she notices him firmly clinging in place up against her asshole.  She wipes herself a few more times than usual, only to feel he had not swiped off. 

Cindy did not know what to make of this, and removes her socks, a sense of remorse seems to emanate from them as always, and she enters her shower.  As she lathers and washes her body, the sensation of a living being snuggling deep within her ass crack becomes more of a pleasure than a nuisance.  Cindy has trouble disguising between her pussy getting excited from the hot shower water and her butt boy stuffed between her ass-cheeks.

The energy from the night before builds between Cindy’s legs. She takes the shower head and sprays it in massage mode upon her pussy, focusing on her clit.  Thoughts of kissing Jennifer and Stephanie during passionate love making become her fantasy.  She is soon bucking her hips in the air against her imaginary lovers as her ass cheeks crunch tighter and tighter upon her shrunken friend stuffed up within her puckering asshole.

Cindy never felt such intensity.  The sexual energy coursing through her body awakens every pleasure nerve in her body.  Convulsion after convulsion warps Cindy’s body in countless orgasms as the sensation of her shrunken friend wedged within her ass overwhelms her mind.

Thoughts of Jennifer and Stephanie whirl in Cindy’s head.  Their soft, subtle bodies.  Their tits upon her face, their succulent pussies in her mouth.  The tangle of womanly flesh and lust.  Cindy loses herself in her fantasy of girl lust.

Lying in her shower as the water trickles over her body, Cindy slowly regains her sense of self, the living nugget stuffed up against her rectum bringing a smile to her face.

Getting dressed in her bedroom, Cindy decides a short skirt and tight, low cut shirt are in order.  She glances down upon the two lavender colored knee-high socks laying on her floor; they quickly reform into two pink ankle socks which she carelessly slips on her feet.  The two living men they are, long ago meaning nothing to her.

As Cindy slips up a pair of pink T-back panties, she wonders if her living butt bug wouldn’t be happier as her panty.  Maybe if her were just the back of her panty?  Then the wonderful thought of either Jennifer or Stephanie as the front of her panty, just as her mom and Aunt Jenny wear multiple men as their lingerie.  Wait, what about BOTH Jennifer AND Stephanie as the front of her panty?

Cindy’s mind begins to awaken to all the possibilities as she puts on her living ankle socks.  Why should she wear anything that isn’t a living person?

 

 

 

The Breakfast Table

 

 

 

Cindy walks downstairs to the smell of coffee and gingerbread waffles cooking in the kitchen.  Entering the breakfast nook consisting of a semi-circle table within an alcove of built-in booth seating covered in plush cushions, with windows extending up from the backs of the seats to the ceiling, Cindy sits down and curls up on the cushioned bench seat and gazes out upon her backyard and its lush garden.

“Hungry?” Cindy’s mom Susan asks her from the adjacent kitchen area.

“If you knew, why did you let it happen?” Cindy asks.

Placing Cindy’s waffles on a plate along with cinnamon raison toast, she walks over to the alcove table and sets it down before her.  “How does it feel?”

“What?  It feels gross!” Cindy angrily retorts.

“No” Susan replies, then pointing around to her own ass with her index finger extended and making an in and out motion a few times, “How does IT feel?”

Realizing her mom is asking about the tiny boy snuggled up against her asshole, for the first time a sense of communication between her and her shrunken friend becomes acutely aware.  Oddly, a feeling of both fulfillment and joy is felt by Cindy; though not by her, rather by her shrunken boy.

“It…..It feels happy.” Cindy tells her mother.

Smiling at her daughter, Susan goes back into the kitchen and brings Cindy a glass of orange juice.

“I know it does sweetie; but it also feels deprived, doesn’t it?” Susan asks as she sits down with her plate of food and a cup of coffee.

Cindy is confused, “What do you mean?”

“Stop putting your own thoughts, feelings, and wants before his.  Let his voice speak to you through his own mind.” Susan instructs her daughter.

Playing along more as a joke than believing in some Jedi mind trick, Cindy let her thoughts go blank and tries her best to stop thinking.  “Please Cindy, Please Allow Me To Crawl Inside Your Asshole.  Please Goddess Cindy…” she hears the begging from her tiny, shrunken friend wedged deep between her ass cheeks.  “Mmmm, sniff sniff sniff I love your feet Cindy” and “Sniff, yummy, mmmm delicious” she hears her socks.  “Your tit is enormous; it weighs tons, my body aches cupping it.  I love being crushed by your mountainous boob.  I love the fragrance of your skin…” comes an unfamiliar voice.

“They’re talking!  I hear them.” Cindy cries out.

Grinning widely, Susan tells Cindy “Yes, I hear them too.”

“But who is crying about my boob crushing him?  I don’t have any under my tits.” Cindy asks quizzically.

“Oh, that’s one of mine” Cindy’s mom tells her as she places her hands on the front of her robe beneath her breasts and lifts them playfully and lowers them back down slowly.  Cindy hears muted moans of joy in her mind.

“So we can hear each other’s shrunken…..and transformed men?” Cindy questions.

“Well yes and no.  We can, but once your mind becomes more focused you will be able to hone in on your own shrunken men over any nearby insects, oh I mean tiny men.  Honestly, hearing your socks sniff and suck your feet for the past few years has been something I gratefully have been able to tune out.” Susan tells her daughter.

Looking down at her sock clad feet, Cindy feels both disgust and remorse.  “I need to return these to Aunt Jenny.”

Taking a sip of her coffee, “Actually, I think they are best kept where and as they are.  You would do better finding a few young boys as replacements gifts for your Auntie.”

“But…..I thought this was all symbiotic, you know, they WANT to be used by me or you, not just used by any of us.”

“True for most.  Most of the shrunken men up my asshole want to be there. Most of the shrunken men in my pussy want to be there.  All of my lingerie DEFINITELY want to be worn by me” Susan says squirming on her ass.  “Still, although most want to be as we make them and it is their desires, some are, shall I say…..being punished.  Do you have any idea how many rapists and child molesters we have taken off the street and punished by making them pathetic insects and clothing so that they can never molest and hurt again?”

Cindy never thought about intentionally punishing anyone.  “Um, no.”  A thought occurs to Cindy, “This…..this power, is that why you and Aunt Jenny look almost as young as I do?”

After swallowing a bite of her breakfast, Susan looks over proudly at her daughter Cindy.  “Yes it does; but I am leaving that conversation for you and Jenny when she comes to visit next month.”

“Ageless” a thought occurs to Cindy that even her mom has not considered.  “What if I want to stay a teenager, with you as my mom, and we just travel the country whenever it becomes obvious I should be growing up?”

Cindy’s mom Susan’s face brightens at the idea.  “Well first thing first.  Think about where butt boy really needs to be.  Second, thank your Aunt Jenny by giving her a few boys for her, ha hum, personal enjoyment.  And third, I’ve held off for years waiting for you to come to terms with this, and although butt boy was always an easy subject, it’s time you learn that some men deserve a punishment, starting with your school Principal.  He’s been abusing young students for years.  Are you willing to punish him?” Cindy’s mom asks of her.

“Principal Stevens?  I know he’s a jerk, but to punish him.  How?” Cindy asks her mom.

“Transformation.  Animal transformation.” Susan tells her daughter.

Chapter End Notes:

What animal transformation do you think Cindy should do to her Principal Stevens?  I already know, but if enough comments are made for a particular animal perhaps I will change the story line to match readers choice.

Hopefully you like this impromtu story.