- Text Size +

The Prank

 

 

 

 

“Transformation?  Animal transformation?  Why?” Cindy asks confused.

 

“Your Principal Stevens is a molester.  One of our sisters, that’s how we refer to one another, is a teacher at your school.  It doesn’t matter which one for now; but she knew you’ve been wearing two old men as your socks the first day you arrived with them on your feet.  She also knew that Principal Stevens is a molester.” Susan tells her daughter.

 

Embarrassed, Cindy asks  “Who?  Which teacher?”

 

“Remember our ability to listen in, you’ll know soon enough.” Susan says as she takes a sip of her coffee.

 

“In the past, it was easy for us to gather up men.  A village here or there was always moving and disappearing due to natural events such as drought or factories closing.  But in modern times with a missing person is harder to explain away.  Your butt boy will go noted as missing from school today; though with his family and school problems his disappearance will hardly be questioned.  Your Principal Stevens going missing would be harder for people not to notice.  Combine the two however, a boy missing one day, the molesting Principal Stevens the next day, it will simply appear as though Principal Stevens realized he went too far abducting butt boy and decided to make a rung for it.” Susan takes a bite of waffles from her plate and another sip of her coffee.

 

“Wait, you’ve been planning this?” Cindy asks.

 

“Yes and no” Susan tells her daughter.  “We knew Stevens had to go one way or another.  We strategized the best way, then we realized your coming of age, your butt boy, and a molester on the run was all coming together like pieces of a puzzle.”

 

Cindy sits quietly for a while, the wonderful energizing feeling of her tiny, shrunken friend snuggling up against her asshole bringing a feeling of pleasure to her body.  “Wait” Cindy exclaims.  “Then Principal Stevens should be punished.  How are you going to punish him once I shrink him?”

 

Cindy’s mom takes another bite of her food, chews and then swallows.  “Well, you’re going to keep him as your pet.  It’s the way you are going to keep him that will be his punishment.  I discussed this in-depth with both your Aunt Jenny and your teacher, and we all came to the same conclusion that the first thing you have to do is meet him in the parking lot after school and turn him into a two inch American green tree frog and shrink his car down either into a Matchbox or a Micro-Machine.  Once you do that, you have to swallow him and simply snatch up his car in your purse.”

 

“WHAT?” Cindy yells out.

 

A wide grin on her face, Cindy’s mom Susan continues.  “The missing car is needed to support the idea your Principal Stevens panicked and made off with your butt bug.  Oh….sorry, your butt boy.  Why a two inch American green tree frog, this is important, and we will explain it more to you later tonight.  Just know, swallowing him alive and whole as a frog is extremely important for us.”

 

Thinking about it, Cindy asks “What will become of him if I swallow Principal Stevens as a frog?”

 

Laughing, Cindy’s mom answers “In a day or two you’ll poop him out.”

 

A look of disgust forms on Cindy’s face.

 

“Would you prefer he abuses more children?” Susan asks.

 

“Of course not.  By why do I have to swallow him as a two inch American green tree frog?  Why so precise?  Why not a goldfish?” Cindy inquires of her mother.

 

“That” Susan says as she reaches over and caresses her daughters golden locks of hair, “You shall know later tonight.  Then it will all make sense.”

 

Staring down at her plate of food, Cindy feels the weight of responsibility to stop Principal Stevens from ever abusing another child.  “Okay…..Okay I’ll do it.”

 

Cindy and her daughter continued eating their breakfast when Cindy’s curiosity could no longer be ignored.

 

“Mom?”

 

“Yes Cindy?”

 

“Yesterday…..as butt boy was shrinking up between my ass-cheeks…..I had the most surreal fantasy.”

 

“Those two girls, Jennifer or Stephanie, yes they were real.  The three of you were together, though not yet in physical form, only in mind only.”

 

Cindy smiles, “You mean that could happen?”

 

Giggling, “Actually it did happen, albeit in mind only.  They want to be with you Cindy, and seeing now is the perfect time for any of your classmates to go missing, today is the perfect day to grasp them both up.  Along with a few boys for your Aunt Jenny to repay her for your socks of course.” Susan tells her daughter.

 

The smile on Cindy’s face could not be bigger.

 

 

 

 

The Night Before, Deep In Cindy’s Ass Crack

 

 

 

 

The past is blurred.  Cindy sat on my face as usual.  Then things changed.  Rather than her doing her normal homework as I smelled her asshole with my nose buried deep up inside her asshole, she began reading some weird letters from her Aunt Jenny.  That’s when our normal day of me being Cindy’s asshole sniffing ass cushion took a strange turn.

 

With every sniff I took of Cindy’s asshole, I felt myself drawn in deeper.  Not simply obsessed with the beautiful fragrance of her asshole; but physically being pulled in between her ass cheeks.

 

At the same time two weird things occurred.  First, I became acutely aware of the individual scents from Cindy’s ass.  I once heard a dog trainer say that when a human enters a house they can smell spaghetti sauce cooking, wherein a dog entering smells tomatoes, oregano, basil, garlic, onions, and peppers all as unique individual scents.  Somehow I became aware of all the individual foods Cindy has consumed and their smells as they passed through her bowels.  Each fragrance, their every taste has become highly focused upon my senses.  Oddly enough, their every smell and taste is delicious, in spite of the noticeable flavor of Cindy’s shit subtly flavoring them all.

 

Secondly, I heard Cindy talking with two other girls as I felt myself shrink up in-between her tight ass cheeks.  My dick aches for release, the buildup of cuming reaching my climax much sooner than Cindy usually might allow, all too often she did not just to torture me beneath her ass.

 

As I feel my sexual release denied by Cindy, I notice the more I desire Cindy the more I shrivel down in size and en

enter between her ass cheeks.  The more I shrink between Cindy’s clenched ass cheeks, the harder I become and shrink down even farther.  The more I shrink, the more I become aware of the sweet tasting and fragrant smells of Cindy’s asshole; it’s a self-consuming spiral down within Cindy’s ass crack as I become snugger within her rectum.

 

It isn’t long before I feel my entire body has recessed deep inside Cindy’s butt cheeks.  The sounds of the two women making passionate love with Cindy are lost this far in Cindy’s ass cheeks; yet I feel myself scrunched and squeezed ever deeply drawn within. 

 

What has happened to me?  What is going on?  I do not care.  I curl up in a fetal position as I feel myself tightly wedged in Cindy’s rectum, and it is paradise.

 

I do not know how much time has passed, but I feel my body wiggle back and forth as if Cindy is walking.  Surprised and afraid, I see Cindy’s toilet below me as she sits down.  What sounds like a gusher erupts as I see a torrent of piss pour down from Cindy’s pussy as she pees.  I’m in awe as the huge fountain sprays downward into her toilet bowl below.

 

As I watch Cindy piss, a large pressure of gas explodes upon me as Cindy farts, one earth shattering burst after another.  Much of her gas enters both my mouth and my nose, and I swallow and breathe in to the point of expanding like a balloon.  Moments later a deluge of Cindy’s shit spouts fourth.  Mouthful upon mouthful of Cindy’s sweet tasting shit enters my mouth and fills my belly, as nose full of Cindy’s shit flows into my nostrils and into my lungs. 

 

Seconds, minutes go by as I fill up with Cindy’s crap, yet somehow I can consume more and more as if my body were meant for this.  I feel my body expand within Cindy’s rectum, then a form of sexual energy forms over my body and I deflate as this mysterious sexual energy is passed onto Cindy’s pussy.  The flavor and fragrance of Cindy’s crap fills my senses as my throbbing hard-on aches for relief.

 

Moments later I feel Cindy whipping her ass, her toilet paper brushes against my back yet forces my body deep within her rectum.  No matter how many times Cindy wipes her asshole, I am wedged deep and snug within her tight asshole.

Chapter End Notes:

Any feedback, no matter how minute would be appreciated.